A Kiss on the Cheek (akotw tr...

mandyxtine által

||book 2 of the akotw trilogy|| For now, things are going perfect for Channing and Niall... but things never... Több

||prologue||
You're My Bad Habit |1+|
Chialler Video Diary #1 |2|
Nilla Wafers |3|
wmy... ratchet |Ch 4|
There's No 'I' in Threesome |5+|
The Crooked Cop and The Man with No Soul |6|
This is No Time For Nouis Feels |7+|
Slit Wrists and Battered Hearts |8+|
Jetta Chasing For Dummies |9|
Bruised All Along Her Thighs |10|
This Means War |12|
Gravity |13+|
You're Gonna Miss Me By My Taco |14|
You Can Take the Blade Away from the Girl |15+|
Dear Olive |16|
Damsel in Distress |17|
Trapped in the Closet |18|
Love Over Lust |19|
I Kissed A Boy & I Liked It |20+|
Bottoms Stick Together |21+|
How To Shave Your Tarantula |22|
Too Ready and Too Willing |23+|
Masochistic Assholes Like Edward Cullen |24+|
The Shit Hits the Fan |25+|
new username & i'm sorry

It Is What It Is |11+|

55.7K 1.1K 299
mandyxtine által

Author's Note siebenundsiebzig:
Hey guys...
I know I have to update more often... I've really been slacking lately. To be honest, sometimes I get caught up reading other stories on wattpad and sort of lose my writing mojo lol not to mention I am the worst (or is it best?) procrastinator of all time so... also you can blame the boys because recently  I've gotten on an older interview watching kick... don't even get me started on the TMH tour concert clips. I can't help myself. I feel like a 14 year old white girl... well I am white but that's irrelevant... I'd like to use one of my favorite quotes to express my emotions...

"Nothing makes a woman feel more like a girl than a man that sings like a boy."
-Pitch Perfect

Seriously, that quote could easily explain my painful obsession.

Song of the chapter is Valerie (Louis' version of course!) [so if you'll kindly take a peek in the media section at the clip I've provided, get your lawyers ready and prepare to sue for emotional distress. Not gonna lie, the WAY Louis looks when he sings (the way he holds the mic, puts his hand on his belly, and his singing face) is so fucking sexy... ugh... why am I naked? oops... i seem to spontaneously strip when i think about Louis. don't tell niall  *awkward smile*]

You guys should check out Fanboy [Narry] by @thewayyoulooktonight because it's incredibly funny

Ok guys... on with the show... btw... I'M SORRY... this scene is mature because there's something wrong with me and all I wanna do is write Louetta sex scenes 24/7 bc HOT... dON'T jUDge mE byE

yeah so... if you don't like to read graphic porn please look away... but if you're cool LIKE ME and enjoy it, then please proceed you little pervy panda, you!
_________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 11: It Is What It Is

|| j e t t a ||

I sat lazily on the tire swing in my backyard swaying back and forth; I glanced up from my knees and smirked down at Louis who was lying on the ground below, facing upwards with his eyes closed. After lunch, Louis had come with me to help pack the rest of my things. We were also going to talk to my mother about moving to London, however, I was having second thoughts; Lou wasn't the most responsible example... I probably should have waited to bring Liam or something.

The wind was making my hair dance around wildly and as my eyes studied him, I saw his hair blow messily across his forehead. I slowly reached my hand downwards, tousling his hair lightly before sweeping it away from his face.

I didn't move my hand away as he opened an eye and peeked it open at me, offering me a crooked smile, "Can you go five minutes without touching me, love?" he asked playfully.

I scowled at him before reaching my hands down from the tire swing and grabbing a hold of his sides tightly, "I really can't Lewis," I teased, squeezing his sides even tighter as he tried to scoot out of my reach.

"Ugh... God... where's security when I need them?" he mumbled to himself, releasing a light laugh as he rolled away, however, being the stubborn brat I was, I refused to release him and he pulled me right off of the swing and onto the ground so that I landed on his legs.

"My legs! My legs!" he squealed in an obnoxious voice, flopping around beneath me like a fish.

I just hugged him tighter before climbing up his body and straddling him, "But Boobear!" I cried, trying not to laugh as I pinned his shoulders down and stared down at him, "I'm your biggest fan! I have a shrine for you in my basement! I love you so much! Pleeease! Marry me! Father my children!" I continued, matching his level of obnoxiousness.

He smirked up at me before smacking my hands away from his shoulders and resting them lightly against my thighs, "Jet, you're quite a good actress, for a second there, I believed you were actually a crazed fan!" he said with a grin, drumming his fingers lightly on the exposed skin of my thighs.

"I'm not acting, and the shrine in my basement is totally legit!" I teased, sticking my tongue out at him before dipping down and licking the side of his face.

"Awe, what the hell, Jet! Way to go total fangirl on me," he whined, almost making me fall over as he tugged the bottom of my shirt up to wipe his face.

"Don't act like you didn't like it, Lewis. You and I both know you're just a giant ball of kinkiness!" I whispered, drawing nearer to his face. His breathing faltered slightly as I leaned forward, brushing my lips against his cheek.

"Well, in that case..." he muttered before quickly grabbing my wrists and rolling us over in the grass; he pressed his weight down on me and held his face right over mine.

"I'm gonna call you kinky," I teased, blowing my breath against his neck, making him shiver slightly.

He sat up quickly giving me a playful glare, "No, what is with you and nicknames? Besides, I thought I was Lewis," he replied, still pinning my hands down above my head.

"Eh, I'm bored with Lewis... it doesn't ruffle your feathers anymore. So... Kinky it is!" I said with a wide grin as his shoulders slumped forward and he continued giving me a hard stare.

Suddenly I let my face fall, "Ow, you're hurting me," I whimpered softly, wiggling my hands that were still imprisoned beneath his.

His eyebrows rose quickly as his face morphed into one of surprise, "Oh, I'm sorry, are you alright?" he asked sweetly as I pretended to be stretching my wrists out; I looked up to meet his worried eyes and almost felt bad for what I was about to do next... almost.

As he was distracted, I caught him off guard and reached my hand down in between his legs, fully grabbing his bits and squeezing them, not tightly enough to hurt... but tight enough to make him freak out.

A simple smile graced my lips as I saw him throw his hands up in the air in surrender and chuckle lightly at my trick, "Oh, you little bitch," he said playfully, causing me to squeeze a little tighter.

"Kinky," I said with special emphasis, "Do you really want to insult the woman who is holding your future children in her hands?" I teased, giving him a stern look.

I continued sitting up so that he was no longer sitting on me, but hovering over my legs; I watched him as a devious glint lit his eye and a smirk met his lips, "Don't you mean our future children, love?" he asked with a wink.

I felt my jaw drop down before I could control my reaction, which immediately caused him to start laughing harder, however, I think I surprised him as well as myself as I released his dick and urgently reached for his face, smashing his lips to mine.

We pulled away for a second, his hand cupping the side of my face gently; I swallowed loudly as I smirked up at him, "Sorry to be a buzz kill, but I don't know if kids are in my future," I admitted softly, watching as he slid off of me and lay in the grass beside me once more. He put his arms behind his head, propping himself up before readjusting me so that I was leaning on his chest, both of us facing upwards, admiring the darkening sky.

"What do you mean?" he asked as he began stroking my arm lightly, "You don't want kids?"

I was quiet for a moment, trying to gather my response, "Well..." I trailed off, turning my head slightly so that I could meet his eyes, "I mean I want kids... but I don't want to get pregnant or give birth," I said as I shrugged my shoulders.

"I see," Louis replied, stroking his chin like a jackass, "Well, there's also adoption..." he suggested as he glanced over at me.

"I don't really want to adopt either," I continued on, biting my lip as I looked up at him sheepishly, "Because I kinda want them to be... you know... mine," I finished with a small grin.

He rolled his eyes as he summarized my explanation, "So you don't want to carry a child for nine months, let alone expel one from your uterus, but you also don't want to adopt because you want them to be yours?" he asked with a small smirk.

II nodded slightly as I watched a tiny smirk form across his lips, "So... in other words... you want to be a father...?" he stated with a laugh as he looked back at me.

I was silent for a moment before nodding my head, "Exactly..." I agreed as I flicked my eyes up to meet his, "I'm glad you understand my problem," I finished, sticking out my tongue.

"Well, maybe in your next life you can be a seahorse..." he trailed off, looking back up at the sky after tousling my hair once more.

"What the hell are you talking about?" I asked, raising my eyebrow.

"Well... when it comes to seahorses... men are the ones who get pregnant!" he revealed enthusiastically.

"What? No way!" I exclaimed, propping myself on my elbow and tracing my finger along his chest.

"I'm serious!" He said, laughing at my facial expression.

I sat up and crossed my legs while keeping my eyes on him, "Well that's what I'm talking about... Louis when we die, do you promise to be my seahorse husband in our next life? I would be honored if you had my seahorse babies..." I said seriously, taking his hand in mine and holding it against my heart.

"No way! I'll never get my figure back!" he exclaimed in a high voice, apparently trying to mock me.

I narrowed my eyes at him, "Well, fine be that way!" I said with a huff has I turned my back on him and crossed my arms over my chest.

It didn't take long for me to hear the rustle of the grass as he climbed up on his knees and wrapped his arms around me from behind, resting his chin on my shoulder, "Just kidding love, if we come back as seahorses, I'll totally let you impregnate me," he said, kissing my cheek lightly before nuzzling his face against the crook of my neck.

I began laughing at our strange conversation and turned back around, leaning my forehead against him, "Have we ever had a normal conversation? Or do they always take a turn for the weird..." I wondered out loud, watching intently as his eyes flicked down to look at my lips for a second.

He brought his hand up to cup my face and using his fingers, he gently nudged my chin up so that our lips were barely a few inches apart, "That's why I like you though... there's nothing normal about you whatsoever," he whispered, the way his warm breath bounced off of my lips drew shivers up my spine.

My eyes widened slightly at his words and I felt my lips curve into a small smile; the sky was dimming more and more by the second, and the fading light was casting beautiful shadows across the two of us. Although my head was still swirling with worry for Channing, at the moment, the only thing I could see was Louis. Without wasting another second, I leaned forward, easily closing the distance between our lips.

The kiss started off slow and deep but after a few seconds it grew hot and desperate, his lips nipped at mine and the taste of his tongue sent me into a frenzy.

Louis tried to disconnect our lips as he muttered out my name, trying to gain my attention, "Jet, Jet, Jet... wait!" he whispered as I finally pulled away, my breathing labored and uneven.

I shook my head slightly and grabbed a hold of the collar of his shirt as I got to my feet and than ran towards my back door, dragging him close behind me.

"Jet... Jet, what about your mum?" he asked, hesitation clear in his actions as he gripped my waist tightly and tried to hold me back. I'm not sure what had gotten into me, but I was tired of the sexual tension between us and all of the stress from Channing had been weighing on me so heavily, I just had to get relief somehow. I needed him.

[
WARNING! LOOK OUT! IT'S SEKS... AHHH! CLOSE THY VIRGIN EYES & RETAIN YOUR INNOCENCE]

My eyes wandered toward the clock hanging over the fireplace and realized that my mother wouldn't be home from work for another hour; I turned my attention towards him once more and tugged at the bottom of his shirt as I pressed my chest against him, "We have time," I mumbled, connecting our lips once again as I felt his hands snake around my waist and his fingers digging into my hips with need.

I helped him pull his shirt over his head and then proceeded to work on his belt, trying desperately to remove the barrier which was keeping his pants from hitting the floor... and I needed those pants to hit the floor, right now.

I think he finally took the hint that I wasn't in need of a cute, lovable, cuddle session, because after we got his belt off, he firmly placed his hand behind my neck and roughly smashed my lips against his, spinning us around and pinning me against the wall. He proceeded to grind his hips against mine and I took the chance to jump up and wrap my legs around his waist.

My back hit the wall forcefully, causing a picture frame to fall off a nearby shelf; I used my hand to push Louis' head to the side, giving me full access to the smooth skin that decorated his neck. After bringing my lips to his throat, I began sucking gently as he moaned against my ear.

After leaving a fresh love bite, I used my hands to gently frame his face and pressed my forehead to his, "My room... last door on the left, now" I whispered, motioning toward my bedroom.

He nodded before gripping me tightly with my legs still wrapped around him, and quickly made his way towards my room.

Once inside, he kicked the door shut before bringing me to the bed and laying me down gently and climbing on top of me. His lips were nipping at mine harshly, and as I finally opened my eyes, I looked around my room in embarrassment. Oh shit... my posters.

"Lewis..." I mumbled, prying his lips away from mine, "Lock the door," I whispered, giving him a gentle shove. As soon as he hopped off of me and dashed away, I immediately grabbed my 1D throw pillows and threw them across the room, trying to hide the evidence of my obsession. I aimed one of the pillows toward the corner of my room, sighing in relief when I knocked over my Louis cardboard cutout so that it landed on the floor in front of my closet.

Lou turned around as soon as he heard the ruckus and cocked his eyebrow up, giving me a serious inspection. I tried to hide the last throw pillow underneath me, since I hadn't had time to throw it somewhere, and I tensed up as he came closer, wrapping his arms around my back.

He kissed me lightly on the lips as he pulled the pillow out from beneath me and held it up to examine it, "And what have we here?" he asked playfully, wiggling the pillow in front of me as I covered my face in embarrassment.

"That's not mine!" I squealed, my cheeks blazing into an inferno as I tried to grab the pillow away from him; Louis began laughing while he held the pillow out of my reach though and I covered my face with my hands as he looked up, taking a slow look around my room. Why did I find it necessary to hang up posters? Honestly, what am I? Twelve?

"I'll admit... it might be a little strange because I feel as if I'm being watched... by myself..." he trailed off before shooting me a cheeky grin.

"Oh, shut up!" I whined, placing my hand firmly behind his neck and bringing his lips to mine. I nibbled on his bottom lip as I watched the stupid, incriminating pillow fall from his grip and topple to the floor. A low moan slipped out of his mouth, shooting my body full of excitement and need, further reminding me that we didn't exactly have time on our side at the moment.

His lips left mine, climbing down the front of my body; he lightly trailed his fingers over the exposed flesh of my thighs as he hurriedly pulled my shorts down, followed quickly by kicking off his own jeans. I glanced at the alarm clock on my desk, "We've got about 20 minutes," I said, my breath coming out in harsh pants; his bare thighs were in between mine as he quickly positioned himself and slid slowly into my body.

We both moaned in sync and he remained still within me for a few moments before he slowly pulled out and pushed back in, "Twenty minutes... I can work with that," he mumbled against my lips as he continued rocking his body into mine. I squeezed my eyes shut, raising my arms above my head as he helped me out of my tank top and tossed it behind him, all the while keeping a steady rhythm of thrusting into my more than willing body. 

"God, why do you always feel so fuxking good?" he whispered harshly against my throat, sinking his teeth into me playfully. I was getting lost in the passion filled moans and groans that were filling the room, and I felt my body shuddering because of the sensations Louis was sending all throughout me.

I gripped the back of his head tightly, bringing his face close to mine so that our foreheads were touching; those deep blue eyes drilled into me just as thoroughly as his thrusts, sending me close to the edge with each pivot of his hips. An overwhelming sense of contentment was covering me like a blanket and I found myself wrapping my legs around his waist, further causing an angle of penetration which was making my toes curl and my breath to hitch in my throat.

I wrapped my arms around him even more tightly as additional sounds of pleasure slipped past his lips and I let out a small yelp as he quickly flipped us over; a feeling of disorientation came over me as we got situated in our new positions, but he never missed a beat as he held my hips firmly above him and slid me up and down his shaft.

I rose my arms slightly over my head, running my hands through my hair as he continued slamming into me from below at a feverish momentum. I closed my eyes and continued to just let him manipulate my movements, as I felt his fingertips digging into my hips, trying to gain purchase on something. The pressure of his hands only added to the pleasure as I felt the knots in my stomach coil around mercilessly until I was withering on top of his him, my body grinding into his in order to meet his demanding thrusts.

My eyes widened slightly as I heard a noise that radiated throughout the small house; after a moment, I recognized it as the groaning of the garage door... which only meant one thing. Mom was home.

I instantly stopped bouncing and stilled both of our motions, placing my hands firmly on his bare chest to gain his attention. I looked down at him, holding my finger to my lips as I took a second to admire the tattoo inked across his chest; the sudden stop of our movements caused the noisy mattress to remain silent as well as the headboard to stop bashing against my wall.

Louis gave me a knowing look as he swiped his hair away from his forehead, "Is that your mother?" he whispered, worry evident in his tone.

I gave him a quick nod, and could tell he was about to separate us, but before he could, I continued on with bouncing on top of him. Resuming the noisy bed and I smirked out as he let out a small groan and widened his eyes at me at my unexpected move.

"But Jet... your mum!" he exclaimed as he closed his eyes, trying to absorb the pleasure I was delivering with each rise and drop of my body over his.

"Then you better hurry the fxck up," I whispered wickedly, sending him a wink as I met his lips, kissing him roughly before trailing my lips across his neck.

He grabbed my hips again, stopping my movements, causing me to raise my brow in confusion, "Babe, your bed is too fucking noisy!" he said with a laugh as he scooted toward the edge, never disconnecting our bodies as he rose to his feet.

I nuzzled my face into the crook of his neck as he quickly stood and carried  me toward the opposite side of the room. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders, bouncing a little while in his arms, almost making him drop down to his knees.

His eyes were dripping with lust as he studied me for a moment before dropping and falling down to his knees right in front of my closet. He carefully lowered me down to the carpet, and hovered over me momentarily before resuming his rhythm of bliss.

He held me tightly in his arms, his hands squeezing my butt firmly as he pumped in and out of me, all the while, never breaking eye contact. He was gaining speed and I was beginning to lose control of the moans that were slipping past my lips.

"Oh God... Oh God..." I repeated a few times as his lips met mine and he sucked harshly onto my passion bruised skin.

I could feel myself unraveling by the second as his eyes met mine and he gave me that look of adoration he always seemed to have for me. I could tell by his heavy panting that he was almost there as well, at least until we heard the gentle knocking on my door.

"Jetta? Are you home, honey?" my mother's light voice asked as it fluttered in from under the closed door. Louis immediately stopped all movement and stared at me with wide, worried eyes as I smirked and replied, "Hang on!" I called, trying my best not to sound out of breath, but failing miserably.

Lou's smile turned wicked and I narrowed my eyes at him before I felt him grip my bottom firmly once more and thrust into me deep and slow, almost causing me to scream out, however, Louis placed his hand over my mouth, holding it there firmly to muffle any cries that were threatening to break free.

He slammed into me a few more times before my mother's voice broke into my thoughts once more, "Jet? You there?" she asked again, knocking as well as twisting the handle slightly... thank God Louis went back to lock that door.

I pried Louis' hand from my mouth, trying to answer her as calmly as possible while the little shit continued moving his body within me, "Y-yeah mom! Sorry, I just got out of the shower!" I called back, trying desperately to control my voice.

"Ok, I think I'm going to take one too," she replied, sighing slightly as Louis continued relentlessly fxcking me into the carpet. I squeezed my eyes shut, laying my head back down onto the floor; I could feel the carpet burns forming on my shoulder blades from the friction I was being subjected to, but at the moment, I really didn't give a damn.

"Is that boy you told me about still coming? The one you like from that band?" she asked curiously, her voice muffled by the heavy door.

I felt my cheeks flush as I risked a glance up in Louis' direction and saw his smug smile, "Y-yeah Mom! He'll be here s-soon!" I cried out, my voice trembling slightly on the last word, causing me to glare up at his smiling face. However I couldn't even hold a straight face as we looked at one another and began laughing... I mean Louis would definitely be coming soon... in more ways than one.

|| l o u i s ||

As soon as Jetta's mum asked if I was still 'coming', I about lost it and immediately had to stop all movement and bury my face in her neck in order to muffle my laughter. Jetta seemed to be having the same dilemma as I felt her shaking with silent laughter beneath me. Her skin was warm and inviting as I buried my face between her neck and shoulder.

"Alright Dear, well, I'll take a shower too. If he gets here before I'm through then just wait for me in the living room," she instructed, already walking away because I could hear her voice fading.

As soon as the coast was clear, I immediately resumed fiercely yet tenderly pounding Jetta into the floor, keeping my hand lightly covering her mouth just in case her mother still happened to be lurking outside. Her eyes were squeezed tightly shut, and I watched in awe as her smooth brow furrowed due to the complex sensations coursing through her body. I lowered my head so that my lips were pressing over my own hand as well, effectively muffling both of our cries of pleasure.

After a few moments, I slowly pulled my hand away and the sexiest moans were slipping from her lips as I made her tremble beneath me; I gripped her bum tightly as I held it in place, moving my hips against her forcefully to bridge the gap between our bodies. I could tell she was teetering on the edge of an orgasm, her whimpers increasing in volume as my thrusts increased in intensity; with one final thrust, I captured her mouth with my own, kissing her deeply as I finally let go, sending us both spiraling into oblivion. I tensed and released a strangled moan as I felt the growing tension in my stomach explode, sending shockwaves throughout my body.

Black dots and blinding lights briefly obscured my vision as I continued gently rocking into her, fully allowing her to bask in the numerous aftershocks of her orgasm; after a few seconds I stilled my body within her, panting harshly into the crook of her neck before meeting her mouth once more and stealing a passionate kiss from her lips. The taste of lust and desire overwhelmed my senses as I held her tightly, never wanting to let go.

After a few seconds of my lips dancing upon hers, I slowly pulled away, smiling down at her baby blue eyes as I swept a stray piece of hair away from her slightly damp forehead. She blinked a few times without saying anything, however, my ear perked up as I heard her humming something. After a few seconds of listening, my eager mind placed the tune and I chuckled as I rolled my eyes.

"Won't you come on over?
Stop making a fool out of me
Why don't you come on over, Louis?"

She sang softly with a smirk gracing her lips and a glint in her eye; I shook my head lightly before pressing a soft kiss to her cheek, "You're so dumb," I said mockingly, twirling a strand of her hair around my middle finger.

"Seriously, I don't think I ever understood that song until this very moment," she admitted with a cheeky smile. I watched as she gently sucked her bottom lip into her mouth, unknowingly making me go crazy at how hot that simple action looked on her.

As I dropped eye contact and felt myself growing slack within her, I was startled as she clenched, effectively squeezing me in the process and drawing an unsuspecting groan from my lips, "Oh God," I whispered in a strained voice, trying to compose myself, "Don't do that... too sensitive," I laughed as she sent me a knowing wink and I continued pulling out of her and crumbling on the floor beside her, quickly wrapping my arms around her middle.

"I know... but it's funny," she said simply, resting her hands on top of my own.

I brushed my lips against her shoulder as a thought suddenly hit me and I tensed again, although this time it wasn't out of  pleasure.

"Shit, Jet, we didn't use protection... and I didn't pull out..." I whispered, feeling guilty at my irresponsible act.

She sat up suddenly, and being as I had my arms around her waist, I sat up with her, "Ughh, Lewis... you're killing me," she mumbled, holding her head in her hands.

More guilt washed over me, and I immediately attempted to reassure her, however, before I could, I noticed her looking at me with a smile plastered across her face, "What's so funny?" I asked, clearly confused by her demeanor.

"It's alright Lou, I started up my birth control pills again last week after the whole... incident," she mumbled, referring to the night we took Channing to the hospital.

Relief radiated from my pores as I grabbed her cheeks in my hands and kissed her roughly on the mouth, "Thank God... Don't scare me like that!" I chided, bopping my finger lightly on her nose, causing her to release an adorable grin and cuddle into my side.

"Sorry... it's just kind of fun making you sweat," she admitted, brushing her hand across my damp forehead and sticking out her tongue. I laughed at her actions and quickly stood up, pulling us to our feet.

[OK THE SEKS IS OVER... C'MON AND JOIN THE PARTYYY]

"Now go on and get in the shower, or at least get your hair wet," I instructed, pushing her over toward her bathroom. She glared at me over her shoulder, standing completely still, "Don't tell me what to do!" she whined.

I was already attempting to pull my jeans on and was looking around for my shirt, but was coming up empty handed, "Jet, where's my shirt?" I asked throwing pillows and other articles of clothing around the room in search of my tee shirt.

Jet rolled her eyes at me, reaching toward her dresser and pulling out the first tee shirt she could get her hands on, "Here, it's my brother's, we'll find yours later," she said with a laugh as the shirt hit me in the face and fell to the floor.

I sent her a playful glare before I noticed something lying on the floor by her feet, Jet still had her sheet draped loosely over her shoulders and I quickly pulled the shirt she gave me over my head.

"Alright, chop chop, shower time!" I said enthusiastically as I gave her a smack on the arse; she yelped as my hand made contact with her backside and then I turned to sprint toward the window so that I was out of her reach. 

I hoisted myself up and was practically half way out the window as I turned to meet her glare, "By the way Jet... love the card board cut out you got lying over there by the closet..." I trailed off, sending her a wink.

I caught a glimpse of her jaw dropping and the red hue swarming her cheeks as I turned, dropping down from the first floor window and landing easily on my feet. Laughing loudly, I jogged around the side of the house, and took a seat on the front porch. 

After waiting for about ten minutes, I couldn't stop smiling as I waited for her mother to 'invite me inside'; since she would be unaware that I was actually just in her home... making a mess of her daughter on her bedroom floor.

I ran my hands through my hair and shifted awkwardly from one foot to the other as I waited for someone to open to the door; after a short wait, I was greeted by a nice looking red headed woman who owned striking blue eyes exactly like Jetta's, "You must be Louis?" she asked, a friendly smile tugging at her lips as she extended her hand toward me.

"Yeah, Louis Tomlinson," I answered with a grin as I spied Jetta standing in the hallway; she was looking fit with a grey off the shoulder sweater which clung to her skin nicely and a simple pair of jeans. I noticed her long blonde hair left a darkening wet spot on the back of her sweater as she quickly bent over to retrieve something off the floor, and turned to toss it into her bedroom before her mother turned around. 

Oh, so that's where my shirt went...

I refocused my attention on Jet's mother as I made my way through the threshold, stepping onto the colorful entryway rug, "It's lovely to meet you, Mrs. Ramsey," I greeted her with a smile as I gently shook her hand.

She bit her lip, "Don't be silly, call me Norah," she corrected me, moving aside so that I could advance farther into the hallway, "Come on over and have a seat," she instructed, pointing over toward a modest looking living room, "Can I get you anything to drink?" she asked kindly, closing the front door before turning around to face me.

Considering Norah was quite a bit shorter, I had to look down to meet her eyes, "Yes... have you got any tea?" I asked, following Jetta into the living room and taking a seat on the loveseat beside her.

Jet snickered lightly as she turned toward me, "Lewis, you're in America. We don't have tea and crumpets here on a regular basis..." she teased playfully, resting her hand on my knee, "We can offer you Diet Coke, chocolate milk, beer, or coffee," Jet said bluntly, her eyes shining with humor as they met mine... "or water," she added as an afterthought.

Norah crossed her arms over her chest, quietly watching the way Jetta and I were interacting, a knowing smirk on her face "Oh... that's right..." I trailed off, completely forgetting how American's clearly held little respect for the English beverage.

"Jet don't be rude!" her mother chided, quickly turning toward the kitchen, "I'll go check to see if we have any tea, sweetie," she stated as she wandered away and disappeared around the corner.

"I swear you and your damn tea, Lou," Jetta said as she shook her head, her hand still resting on my knee.

"I'm sorry that my tastes are much more dignified than yours, Love," I replied with a smirk as I tousled her hair.

"More dignified my ass; tea tastes like dirty dish water," she griped, sliding her tongue across her bottom lip as she saw the look of mock horror I was giving her, "I mean, that's why we dumped your tea into the harbor anyway..." she trailed off, causing me to give her a playful shove.

I sighed dramatically, "Biggest mistake of your lives," I chimed, shaking my head disapprovingly.

"No taxation without representation!" she yelled in a mock battle cry, diving toward me and making me fall over on the couch with her landing on top of me.

Her wet hair was tickling my nose as I grinned up at her, and our faces hovered mere inches away from one another for a few seconds before someone cleared their throat, causing us to scurry apart and look toward the front door.

My eyes widened slightly at the boy standing just inside the front door, kicking his shoes off and giving away a dimpled grin which quite reminded me of Harry. I glanced over toward Jetta, but she turned into a blur before my eyes as she sprinted toward the unknown boy and jumped into his arms, "Jeremy!" she squealed excitedly, wrapping her arms around his neck and hugging him tightly.

"Hey baby Hippo," he responded with a wide smile, hugging her just as tightly, "When did you get back?" she asked excitedly, never removing her hands from around his neck.

I put my hand over my mouth as I tried to cover a laugh with a rather unconvincing cough... baby Hippo?

"Yesterday, but I have to be back in Columbia in three days," he answered giving her a look of complete admiration, and that's when it finally hit me as to who this stranger was... her brother.

"Louis, Jetta was right; all I really have to offer you is Diet Coke or Choco--" Norah dropped the rest of her sentence and smiled as she entered the living room and noticed her children hugging in the entryway, adoration clear on her face.

"Chocolate milk would be fantastic," I whispered, meeting Norah's eye, "Of course, Dear," she said before turning and retreating back into the kitchen.

I was still sitting awkwardly on the sofa just clasping and unclasping my hands before Jetta finally seemed to remember my presence; when her eyes met mine she adorably smacked her forehead as she turned to her brother and began pulling him into the living room, "Jer, I'd like for you to meet someone," she said excitedly, tugging on his arm until they were standing in front of me, to which I quickly rose to my feet as well and extended my right hand, "Louis Tomlinson," I said with a smile as his right hand connected with mine in a friendly handshake.

"You gotta be shitting me," he mumbled, looking at me as if I were an alien; I awkwardly scratched the back of my neck as his eyes continued to give me a once over, "Jeremy, stop being weird," Jetta scolded, laughing at her brother's behavior.

Jeremy seemed around my age and had dark brown hair which was shaved rather short, much like Liam's was a few months ago; his eyes were blue as well, although the hue more matched my eye color than Jetta's. Some of Jeremy's features I easily recognized on Jetta as well, and I gave him a friendly smile, trying to ignore the awkwardness of his blatant staring. 

"Jer, stop staring, you're making him uncomfortable," Jetta scolded bluntly, bumping his shoulder with her own in order to gain his attention.

He shook his head lightly before a smirk slipped across his lips and a conniving glint shone in his eyes, "Sorry for being rude... but damn Jet... I'm just trying to absorb the fact that your card board cut out came to life," he jibed, instantly causing an incredulous look to envelop her face as she glared back at him while he continued, "Maybe I'll ask mom for a cut out of Mila Kunis this Christmas..." he joked lightly, tapping his chin.

I began laughing loudly at the look of mortification Jetta possessed as she launched herself at her brother, causing him to go off balance and fall to the floor.

Norah reentered the living room, offering my a tall glass of chocolate milk as she watched her children wrestling around on the floor in amusement, "Jeremy, quit embarrassing your sister!" she scolded with a laugh.

"Thank you, Mrs. Ramsey," I said as I took a rather large drink, draining half of the glass; what can I say? I was rather parched from... earlier...

"Nonsense, call me Norah! Mrs. Ramsey makes me feel old," she groaned, smiling lightly as she took a seat on the arm chair across from the coffee table, "Well thank you, Norah!" I reiterated, holding my glass up; we both sat watching Jetta and Jeremy wrestle and threaten one another on the floor. As I watched on in amusement, I realized where Jet leaned her wrestling skills.

After a few more minutes, Jetta had Jeremy pinned to the ground, threatening to sacrifice his first born son to Satan, so Norah finally stepped in, "Alright kids, break it up! We do have company in case you've forgotten," she lectured, although a grin was still present on her face.

Jet sheepishly looked over her shoulder at me, meeting my gaze; I sent her a wink as I studied her flushed cheeks and embarrassed smile. I patted the spot next to me on the sofa and laughed as she quickly scrambled off of her brother and flung herself onto the couch, jostling me slightly.

"Easy girl, easy," I said playfully as I patted her head, earning me an eye roll.

"Hey, what's that over there?" she exclaimed, motioning behind me; my curiosity got the better of me and I turned around briefly before finding nothing of interest and turning back to face her. My eyes narrowed as I saw her lips wrapped around my straw, "Hey!" I whined, as a loud slurp signified she'd just polished off the rest of my chocolate milk.

She gave me an innocent smile as she lightly licking her lips, "Jetta, I swear, it's as if you were raised by wolves," her mum complained, trying to hide a laugh within her disapproving tone. 

"I know, I'm an absolute savage," she agreed with a light hearted laugh, running a hand through her tangled hair, "Oh well... it is what it is," she said with a wink, obviously referring to the letters inked across my chest.

Jet and I chuckled quietly at her stupid reference and turned our attention back toward Jeremy and Norah only after someone cleared their throat, "So, there was something you wanted to talk to me about?" Norah asked, changing the subject to get us back on track.

After explaining our situation for 45 minutes, we had finally laid everything on the table: how we met the girls, Channing's troubled home life, and the dirty cop; her mother seemed to be taking it all in rather well.

"I always suspected something with Channing, especially when her wrists were slit so severely a few months ago," Norah admitted sadly; both Jetta and I nodded in agreement.

"So you think they'll be safe in England?" she asked, still sounding unsure, "I mean, that seems a little extreme, not to mention expensive," she mumbled out loud as she began biting her thumb nail slightly, obviously a nervous habit.

"Norah, I assure you, the cost is nothing to us. We'd love nothing more than to have them both staying with us," I said as she looked up to meet my eyes.

"Louis, you're a sweet boy, but you're in a world famous band! How can you possibly have time for this?" she asked astoundingly.

"We always make time for family, and to be honest, that's what these girls are to us," I admitted, noticing how Jetta nonchalantly brushed her hand against mine as we sat together in silence.

Norah was giving me an odd look, but after studying her for a moment, I realized it was a look of pride, "That's very kind of you. I'm touched that you're willing to be so accommodating towards my daughter," she said with a smile, placing her hand over her heart for emphasis.

"It's really nothing. Channing now has no where to go, and she's lacking the love and support she needs to recover from the trauma of her past," I said with a shrug of my shoulders.

"But Jet, are you sure you don't just want her to move in here with us?" Norah asked her daughter gently, however, I politely stepped in to answer for her, "I mean no disrespect, but I don't believe Channing would be safe here, especially when Jeff has yet to be caught," I said in a convincing tone.

There was a small silence before I continued, "Not to mention, my mate Niall is quite enamored with her... so he's going to want to be where she is... and of course we wouldn't leave our mate in such an intense situation to fend for himself," I said with a smirk, "So unless you're open to the idea of five young lads moving in as well, then this may be the better option," I offered, smiling as Norah laughed at my reasoning. 

"I suppose you make a fair point," she admitted, grinning back at me.

"Mom, I'll be safe with them! Not to mention they've got loads of security..." she added, causing her mother to nod her head once more.

"Ok, well... it's just a temporary situation, alright?" she asked looking at us sternly.

Norah looked specifically at her daughter, "And Jet, don't go getting pregnant!" she lectured further, causing both of our faces to darken a shade of red.

"Mom! God, could you be more embarrassing?" she groaned, covering her face with her hands, "I'm not going to get pregnant," she grumbled, trying to advert her gaze to the floor while Jeremy chuckled as he played around on his phone.

"Shut up, toad!" Jetta yelled.

"Cow," he replied instantly.

"Pig!"

"Bitch!"

"Prick!"

"CockJuggling ThunderKunt!" Jeremy replied in complete seriousness, which immediately made me break out in laughter.

I glanced at Norah and smiled as I saw her covering her face in embarrassment, "I'm sorry, my children are so inappropriate," she complained, glaring at Jeremy who held his hands up in surrender.

"I can't believe you laughed at his insult, I'm offended," Jetta complained, attempting to shove me over, but I grabbed her hands and pulled her tightly against my chest as I laughed at her meager attempts of escape.

"Are you two dating?" her mother asked curiously, raising an eyebrow and studying our reactions.

I immediately released her, biting my lip as I scratched the back of my neck; Jetta cleared her own throat and began playing with her hair, "No..." she said rather unconvincingly, turning her attention to play with the bottom of her sweater. I mean we weren't dating... not technically... oh hell, I still didn't know where we stood either.

"Dude, don't get caught up in that! She's fifty shades of crazy... haven't you seen her room?" Jeremy exclaimed, laughing loudly at his sisters face. I placed my arm in front of Jetta to keep her from attacking him as Norah spoke up, "Okay, Jeremy, first things first... did you just make a 50 Shades of Grey reference?" Norah asked, holding in a laugh at her son's blushing cheeks.

"Yeah Jer, stay out of mom's special porn collection," Jetta cracked, causing me to laugh again at the awkwardness of the situation. It was awkward, yet totally comfortable at the same time.

Norah shook her head waving her hand tiredly at her children before looking at me, "I'm so sorry, Louis. You must be thinking we're all a little batty," she said with a sheepish grin.

"Nah... I'm used to Jetta by now, and I completely embrace her weird tendencies," I said, patting her shoulder playfully. Jet flipped me off causing her mother to scold her loudly.

"Mom, trust me, Lou' is just as weird as us," she announced, flicking me in the cheek; I glared for a second but I nodded my head nonetheless. I bumped my shoulder against hers as we laughed and her mother excused herself to answer the phone.

To be honest, I'd never felt so comfortable and accepted amongst people I'd just met; I felt a smile curve my lips as I realized that not only did Jetta seem like a perfect fit... but so did her family. The thought sent a strange feeling through me, and I subtly grabbed her hand in mine, interlocking our fingers as we hid our clasped hands beneath the coffee table. We may not have had a label... we may not know where to go from here... but one thing's for certain, we were going to find out.

Jeremy got to his feet and was about to leave the room when he quickly turned back around and spoke to me directly, "By the way... is that my shirt?" he asked, clearly already knowing the answer.

I didn't know how to reply, however, he simply met my gaze with a knowing smile, "Make sure you leave it behind... I don't want it disappearing off to England. You're already taking my baby Hippo... the least you could do is leave my shirt," he joked, crossing his arms over his chest.

I thought for a second before getting to my feet and advancing toward him, "I don't know, I quite like this shirt... how about I take the shirt and leave your... baby Hippo?" I offered, trying not to laugh at the nickname.

Jeremy shook with laughter at Jetta's angry expression and I began laughing as well as she tried to shove me into the wall as she walked past and into her room, "Louis, you're such a dick," she announced.

We laughed for a few seconds before Jeremy clapped me on the back, "You're alright, man. I think I like you," he revealed with a wide smile, "Do me a favor and watch out for my sister... she's got a bit of a habit of getting into trouble," he whispered as if it were some sort of secret before holding his fist out. After a second, I got the hint and bumped my fist against his.

"Will do," I said with a nod, sending him a wave as he retreated down the hallway, disappearing into what I assume was his room.

I was startled out of my thoughts as I heard Jetta scream loudly; I turned around and ran into the room, trying to find signs of distress, but gave Jet a questioning look as I came up empty handed, "It's Channing!" she gushed, tears spilling down her cheeks.

Fearing the worst, I gulped loudly, "What happened, is she alright?" I asked, my voice growing tight in my throat.

"We'll be there in an hour," she rambled off quickly immediately hanging up the phone and throwing it on her bed. She ran towards me, wrapping her arms tightly around my neck and burying her face into my chest, "She's awake, Lou!" she cried, and for the first time, I realized the smile on her face.

I breathed a sigh of relief as I stroked her hair back away from her forehead, kissing it lightly, "Well let's hurry, yeah?" I asked, grabbing a hold of one of her suitcases and dragging her over toward the dresser.

"Come on Baby Hippo, we don't have all day," I chided playfully smacking her bum as she bent over, pulling things out of her drawers.

"Shut up!" she yell defensively, trying to hold back her smile.

"No... I'm actually very fond of the nickname," I teased, folding the shirts and bottoms she was throwing my way.

"Louis... I will cut you," she threatened, giving me a death glare.

I pursed my lips and kept my mouth shut as I continued on with my task at hand; Jetta could complain all she wanted, but I was now going to be calling her Baby Hippo, whether she liked it or not.

 _________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note achtundsiebzig:

Oh my gosh did anyone get a Niall/Liam follow from their little "follow sprees" ?? If so... I hate you bc not fair :'(

So... yeah this chapter was long and it was all Louetta... but I felt like it had to be done bc I hate the cliché crap where the main characters just leave with the boys and play house in England... like no. So I was trying to make this chapter so that I could show that Jetta's mother actually does have some reservations about her going overseas... but for the purposes of this story... she's of course going to let her go lol duh so don't report me to #dumbfanficmoments lmao

By the way, I think I mentioned Jet's brother in a previous chapter but like, I don't even remember what I said his name was... so I'll just go back and fix that later bc LAZY... his name is now going to be Jeremy lol

Comment. Vote. Share. Follow. 
Twitter: @wankingbcniall
IG: @niallersdirtymofo

[P.S] raise your hand if this chapter gave you 'massive' Louis feels bc asdfghjkl; idk i'm just on a Louis kick lately ughhh.

<3 Mandy

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

281 0 51
Kim Jungwoo and his best friend Lucas have been in situations, that may have been irrevocable but by fate; the people they love...around them ended u...
29.6K 2.5K 64
Sequel To Alpha's Broken Luna [h.s.] Book 2/3 // "Calla we have to hurry!" I screamed. "Me don't want to leave Harry!" She cried. "Listen, if we st...
6.9K 252 1
"I wish I could touch you..." Louis frowned looking at Harry's hand. "Me too..." Harry smiled sadly looking at Louis straight in the eyes. They staye...
3.4K 348 42
*Story Contains Mature and Explicit Content* ** COMPLETED ** BOOK STARTED : JULY 2021 - SEPTEMBER 2021 Book One In Two Book Series. Part Two Coming...