Till The End |✍︎︎

By _koolkats

She was loud and carefree with no filter and he was quiet and composed never letting anyone see behind the ma... More

F R I E N D L Y D I S C L A I M E R
✌︎︎Aesthetics✌︎︎
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
30
31
32
33
32

28

754 14 0
By _koolkats

"Losing everything I've
ever known.It's all become
too much"
Atlantis ~Seafret

Ric shouts out orders as Tonio and Nat and some more people on the roof try to stop them but it's too late.Ric comes as helps me pull Liam from the ground,Louis rushing outside too and telling me that he'll take over.

I don't respond but nod only and leave it be.Liam is unconscious,I hear Bella and Luther come with a doctor.The doctor who knew my family.Dr Hernandez

We make brief eye contact before he ushers the men into a hallway,Bella watching them leave.I close the door behind me and close my eyes, emotions washing over me as try to catch my breath again.How do I breath again?

I hold my chest, the voices blend together in an echo and slowly fade away as I try to remember how to fucking breath.

I suck in a breath but that seems to only make it worse.Sliding down the door,I try to control my breathing.I'm having a panic attack I realise.I haven't had one my grandmother passed on.

I was once given pills because it was too much.Did I bring them?I have never used them but this seems like the best moment to use them.

I feel someone crouch in front of me and I slowly pill open my eyes, my breathing uneven and constricted seeing Gomez in a fine maroon suit with a watch glistening in the sunlight along with his chain.A silver cross hangs from his chest something engraved in it.

"Breath with me Miss Miller."His sweet reassuring voice says as he breaths in and out.I try my best to copy but it won't work .Why won't it work for fucks sake.

I then remember what Ric said, they packed everything from my apartment so it must be here.I look around seeing the worried faces of everyone and I try to smile, to reassure them that I'm as fine as a pickle but it seems to worry them more.

"I-I have some pills  in my clothes in Riccardo's room."I let out and Gomez nods his head.

"Qualcuno chiami Bella e Nat e dica loro di cercare in quella stanza le sue pillole adesso."Gomez says to the group of men surrounding us, they all answer in unison saying yes and spilt up.
[Someone call Bella and Nat and tell them to look in that room for her pills now.]

I shake my head no,I don't want worry anyone.I don't to be a burden.

He looks me in the eyes, his warm kind eyes staring into my panicked ones."I-just need a minute."I answer,Gomez only shakes his head."Focus on me not them.Listen to my voice."He says softly and I listen to what he says, blocking everything out only leaving space for his voice.

"We are going to count down from 100 okay, together."I only nod my head as he begins and I follow as well.We go slowly and slowly my breathing evens and I open my eyes to see him smiling.Nat runs down the steps with a bottle in her hand.

I manage to smile a bit when I look up to Gomez."Thank you."I say, he responds with a nod and helps me get up.I dust off imaginary dust from my pants and take a slow, steady breath in and let it out."Was I too late?"Nat asks as she hands me the unopened pills.I used to use them a lot but then last I saw my therapist which must've been a week before I came, he gave me a new bottle.

"It's fine,I'm fine.Everything is fine."I state as I watch the two eyes staring at me.I most likely sound worried or something off but they don't push more, only nod."I should go and find out where that car came from.Afternoon Nat and Miss Miller."And with that Gomez leaves the room,trutting down a different hallway.

Nat stares at me unsurely."Ever since Tonio and you came back, you've been acting strange.And under the circumstances that would make sense.But Tonio is hiding something from me and my gut thinks it has something to do with you."She takes a step towards me as she tilts her head watching me curiously.

I stand my ground but in my headsets buzzing.Does she know?Did she know?What if she thinks I' m the rat?I have all the motives, well the supposed motives.

"I don't like liars, its something I despise.I like you but never think that me liking you removes you from the suspect list.I will find out what the fuck happened and once I do, that determines whether I trust you."Nat says and I see the truth in her eyes.

I get where she's coming from, she just wants to protect her family.But did she just threaten me?

I don't lie or tell the truth,I stare right back at her and it seems like a staring contest or something."I would never betray anyones trust in me purposely.I like you too Nat,I truly do.I hope you know that."I say and she simply nods her head,taking a step back from me.

Its quiet between us for a moment till she breaks out into a small smile,showing off a dimple."I don't mean to intimidate you Mae,I just want what is best for us.To protect us you know."I smile, walking over to her and hugging her.

She stays frozen for a moment till she hugs me back a bit stiffly.I smile harder and let go."We should go and check up on Liam."I say and she waves her hand in the air,"I would but I need to make sure the kids are fine and to look for Cam."

Nat waves bye and heads up the stairs leaving me in the foyer still by the door.I know this entire thing. isn't about me but I play a big part in it.I need to find out who kills my abeula,maybe. its connected to this mafia shit.I should also just check the records of my sister and parents deaths, in case it wasn't an accident.

But that would be impossible,I'll still check.I also need to find out who know leads the Gonazelz mafia.We need a lot of allies to win and not die on our side.

Why would Matis need me still?A question I already know the answer to which is crazy.I walk towards where I saw Liam being carried away to, hearing chatter from the door once I'm close.

"He is badly injured.We need to take him to the hospital.One with everything I need because he needs to be operated on.Fractured ribs, twisted ankle and has lost a lot of blood.I don't have the equipment here, the hospital will."I hear Dr Herandez speak.

"Not only that but his arms are too weak, so I would need to check why that is.Liam is dehydrated and hasn't eaten.The longer-"

"Fine,prepare cars to go to the hospital.Louis and Bella will go with a few guards and we will follow in a bit."I hear Riccardo stated moment of silence then a voice.It's soft and quiet,"Please don't let him die."

I realise  that it's Bella's voice, her usual loud,outgoing voice hidden behind the quiet one.A moment of silence goes by then Louise voice is heard,"He's like James Bond,he can't die."I can hear the somber behind the humour in his voice almost as if anyone who here's that Louis broke would break too.

We saw Louis crack and it cracked most too a bit.Maybe he feels obliged to act okay or maybe if he acts like he is okay he might believe he is in fact okay.

"Thanks Dr Hernandez."I hear Riccardo say and a few others mutter thank you.Once Dr Hernandez leaves the room ,I lock eyes with him and muster all the seriousness I have and straighten my spine.

He gives me a kind smile and I try to hold myself back from backing down and smiling back."I need to speak with you right now."I state.

"I would love to speak with you Maevy but I need to call the hospital to prepare for Liams arrival and to prepare the cars-"

"It wasn't a question."I interrupt him,cringing in my mind.So sorry.I watch his smile fade away and watch me curiously.

He clears his throat and nods.I turn in my heels and walk to the only room without cameras.Riccardo was very cautious and had cameras installed everywhere,I noticed.

In bedrooms,sitting rooms and literally everywhere.I hear Dr Hernandez typing on his phone and making calls about transporting Liam right away.Turning the last corner we reach the room.

Entering the room,I breath in the earthly smell,it almost smells like Riccardo but he smells better.

There's a bookshelves on the wall with multiple books,a piano in the corner and a small black coffee table.In the corner I made a sitting room with cushions and blankets to read the books.I come here a lot to read and stuff.

The door closes and I exhale a breath.

I turn to face Dr Hernandez seeing him look around."The first time we met you said you were a family friend,that I should T trust anyone and not to be here."I begin watching him furrow his eyebrows but he nods in recollection.

I carry on,"You know the Gonzalez family.You know me.Meaning you know everything that happened and I want you to tell me from the start."

I exhale a shaky breath,second guessing whether I should continue with this or cower away and forget about it all.It's ridiculous playing Sherlock Holmes but then I remember the reason why I'm going through this anyways.

My family's deaths weren't normal,my childhood was a lie and maybe just maybe the Gonzalez family could team up with the Romano's and kill Matis.Or they've already teamed up with Matis which is something that is 78% true.

"I need you to tell me about my family.And when I say everything,I mean every single fucking thing."I watch his eyes look at mine unsurely and I know the consequences of what I just said.

_____________
Thanks for reading and don't forget to comment,like and follow for updates my tiktok account:_koolkats

😘😘Hope you enjoyed

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

806K 17.1K 64
Earlier known as Devil In Disguise!! "Has anyone ever kissed you, Maria?" He said with a low voice. Well, that got my attention. I was unable to say...
353K 7K 43
[COMPLETE][UNEDITED] ❝𝐢 𝐚𝐦 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞'𝐬.❞ ও 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞 (𝟏𝟗), the d...
2.1M 44.4K 67
(18+) ( editing ) "I want it slow baby." he whispers, planting dozens of kisses on my neck as I ride him. "How slow?" I breathe. "Slow enough so th...
580K 8.8K 40
''I hate the way I'm a slut for you'' Him? A heartless member of the Italian mafia known for loving attention from women. Rumored to have never slept...