twisted // tyler seguin

Por defendamalie

When Savannah Whitfield is dragged by her sister to a Dallas Stars game against her will on her birthday, her... Más

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
part two
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one
sixty two
sixty three
sixty four
sixty five
sixty six
sixty seven
sixty eight
sixty nine
seventy
seventy one
seventy two
seventy three
seventy four
seventy five
seventy six
seventy seven
seventy eight
seventy nine
eighty
eighty one
eighty-two
eighty three
eighty-four
eighty five

thirteen

4.5K 57 23
Por defendamalie

(TYLER'S POV)

When I woke up in the morning, the sun was gleaming and the sky was bright. Marshall's head was lying on my stomach and Cash was sprawled out in the corner. I got up out of bed, and headed towards the bathroom. When I looked in the mirror, I realized my facial hair was getting a little out of control. It felt like a shaggy rug.

After taking a shower and brushing my teeth, I peeked into Savannah's room.

She was facing the same way I left her last night, but she was up. She was on her phone, on some app scrolling down.

"Hey." I called.

Sav turned her head and looked at me. She turned back around.

"Hey." She put her phone on the night stand next to her and turned around to face me.

I walked in, passing her piles of clothes that's been in her room since she moved in. Her bed sunk under me as I sat down next to her, crossed legged. Savannah smiled softly.

"Do you wanna hang out today?" I asked. Her eyes looked at me with a welcoming aura. A small smile appeared on her face then quickly faded.

"I can't leave the house, remember. Don't you have practice?" Savannah's grip tightened on her blankets and pulled them closer.

"No, it was optional today."

Savannah continued to stare at me. "I can't leave the house though." She said again.

"And you're not supposed to be on your phone, but I'm sure I just saw you on it, right?" I joked. A radiant smile spread across her face as she laughed quietly.

"Yeah I guess you're right." She sat up, and ran a hand through those infamous brown waves before picking at her eyes. "Where do you want to go?"

I couldn't help but allow a sly grin to appear on my face. "Well I wanted to take you out to eat, then maybe just go to a park or something. Or just hang out." I started messing with the stray strings on the blanket.

"Really? What made you want to take me out today?" Savannah got up and walked over to the piles of clothes and started sorting through them. I laid back and sprawled out over her bed.

"I wanted us to get to know each other more." My face started to burn when I heard her laugh.

"Seems to me you know a lot about me." Sav held a blue dress and what seemed like a bra. I went red. "You know where I went to college, my major, my sis-"

"Sav. I don't even know your birthday." I stood up and walked toward her. She gave me a funny look.

"You don't?"

"No."

She laughed. "Believe it or not, but it was the day I got the concussion. April 3rd."

"Was it really?"

"Yup."

"Well, happy belated, I guess?" I smiled. Sav sat the dress on the bed and grabbed her towel. She headed towards the door as I followed. "So I'm assuming that is a yes, by the way, by you grabbing your towel."

She turned to look at me, her hair swinging with her head. "Obviously Tyler."

"Okay, well let me know when you're ready." I headed downstairs.

It took Sav about 45 minutes to get dressed and ready. She walked into the living room, where I was laid out on the couch. "I'm ready."

Savannah had on huge sunglasses that covered a majority of her face. Her hair was in a bun on the top, but she still left some brown waves out at the bottom. It went perfect with her blue, floral print dress that she pulled out earlier, and a pair of white platform sandals. She was breathtaking.

"I said I'm ready." She walked towards me, her sandals clomping against the wood.

"Yeah yeah, I heard you woman. Let's get out of here." I grabbed my keys and opened the door for her, which made her graciously said thank you.

We got on our way at about 10. The early morning wasn't deterring the sun from shining as bright as possible. It was already a warm, sticky 75 degrees. The windows were up as the AC blasted cool air from the vents. I glanced at Savannah every chance I got, until she caught me.

"Stop staring at me, creep." She still had on her sunglasses as she scrolled down on her phone.

"You know you shouldn't be on that." I said.

She sat her phone down and looked at me. "Yeah, I know Dad. That's why I have the shades on." Her voice had a mocking tone.

I laughed at her calling me Dad, and the shades weren't helping either. "You look crazy with those on."

"Yeah well, they're helping me so it doesn't really matter what you think." She rested her elbow on the center console that was between our seats. Her flawless face rested in her palm as she looked at me drive.

"Why are you staring at me now?" I made a sharp right into a strip mall, where the IHOP was.

"Same reason you were staring at me." Her tone was cheeky and full of sass, and she knew it. Her red colored lips spread into a grin as I pulled into the parking lot. "I didn't know we were going to IHOP?" She turned around and looked out the window.

"Yeah, well I asked your sister what your favorite place was to eat at, and she said IHOP." I turned the car off and took my seat belt off. Savannah looked at me, smiling. I could only imagine what those green eyes looked like behind her shades.

"You asked my sister where my favorite place to eat was?" She stayed still in her seat. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Yeah, I did. Why?"

Savannah shook her head and continued smiling. Her smile this time seemed to cover up for something else. "Nothing, that's just really sweet. Thanks Tyler."

She suddenly reached over and grabbed my chin, placing a small, strong kiss on my cheek bone. My face started burning, and I could feel my pants get a little tight.

Sav giggled. "I left a little red lip mark. Don't wipe it, it looks cute."

I was baffled. Savannah never, ever acted this way around me. It was usually the other way around, with me being touchy and messing with her. I guess this is what happens when she slept for a full day, and got the rest that she needed.

We got out of the car and headed towards the IHOP. The air was thick and warm as we headed towards the main entrance. I got the door for Sav as we walked in, and was greeted by a young woman waiting at her post.

"Only two?"

"Yeah." I said.

She grabbed two menus and led us to the back, and gave us a booth near a window.

"Your waitress will be here soon."

"Thank you." Sav said loudly. I narrowed my eyes at her. She still had on the shades.

"You know, you should take those off now." I said opening my menu. Sav stared at me before taking them off. Her eye makeup was done, much to my surprise. She smiled.

"Happy dad?"

I rolled my eyes. We sat in silence for a bit before I heard Sav singing along quietly with the song playing throughout the restaurant. Her head was bobbing along with the song in an adorable way. She looked at me when she heard me laugh.

"You're a good singer." I said. She scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"Quit lying."

Our waiter came by and introduced herself as Emily.

"Can I get you started with anything to drink?"

I looked at Sav to signal her to go first. She smiled.

"Yeah, I'll take a glass of milk. With ice."

"Okay, and you sir?"

"I'll take some Orange juice."

"Gotcha, I'll be back in a little." Emily trotted off towards the kitchen.

I watched as Savannah looked around the restaurant. There wasn't many people around, only a family or two and some old couples. A group of teenage girls sat in a booth diagonal from Sav and I, who kept peeking at us.

"This group of girls keep looking at us." I said leaning in. Savannah looked at me.

"Who?"

I sneaked a quick glance towards their way, making sure they weren't watching. "Don't be obvious, but their beh-"

Sav whipped her head around and looked at the girls. She timed it perfectly to where she made eye contact with one of the girls. She laughed and leaned in to her friends. Sav turned back to me.

"Why are they laughing at us?" She frowned at me. I shrugged.

"I don't know, maybe they think you're pretty."

Savannah stared at me with narrow eyes. "They can't see me, Tyler. My back is towards them. They probably think that you're 'pretty'". She used air quotes for the word pretty. "They're probably talking about how attractive you are."

A sly grin came across my face as I raised my eyebrows. "Or, you know, they could be talking about how I am Tyler Seguin. In an IHOP. With a girl."

Sav pursed her lips. "Yeah, okay. The NHL isn't even popular around here." I scoffed as Emily came over with our drinks, asking if we ready to order. I ordered the breakfast sampler and Sav got a French toast combo.

"Okay, your food will be ready in a little. Thank you." Emily took our menus and made her way back to the kitchen. My eyes drifted towards the girls again, who were pushing one of them and laughing loudly. Sav turned around to face them, which caused them to settle down.

"You're scaring the girls." I laughed out loud. Savannah's face turned up in annoyance.

"Oh well, they shouldn't be talking about us. Weirdos."

Out of the corner of my eyes, I saw one of them get up, and walk over towards us.

"Uh, Tyler?" The girl's voice was quiet and squeaked. She had long brown hair and a slender frame. "You're Tyler Seguin right?"

I smiled genuinely, and nodded. "Yeah, I am." I snuck a glance at Sav, who's face was more twisted than usual.

The girl smiled and blushed. "Is it okay if we, um, get a picture together? If you don't mind."

"No, I don't mind. Here, where's your phone." I got up out of my seat and stood next to her. She handed me her phone, which was already on camera mode.

"Sav, take this pic for her really quick." I handed her the girl's phone. She rolled her eyes and positioned the phone.

I wrapped my arm around the girl's shoulder as she placed a hand on my stomach. Sav took the pic and handed the girl her phone back.

"Thanks Tyler, it means a lot." She hugged me tightly, which led me to do nothing but comply.

"No problem. Have a good day, sweetie."

I saw Sav's head jerk back in surprise out the corner of my eye, as the girl went back to her friends.

"Sweetie?" Sav looked at me with her familiar narrow eyes. "That's cute."

The tone of her voice warned me that one of her episodes were approaching. I shifted in my seat, coughing. "It was just something that came out." Savannah rolled her eyes. "Why, did it offend you?"

"What? No. You wish it did." She put her head in her palms like she always did, taking a long glance at me. I raised my eyebrows. She smiled as she fiddled with her straw wrapper. "Tyler, I know this is out of character for me, but I'd thought I just tell you that you really are one cute guy." She looked into my eyes this time.

I felt my heart skip a beat. "Am I?" I asked. She nodded again.

"I probably sound crazy, don't I?" She looked away.

"No, you don't. I think you're cute too." My words came out faster than I could process.

Sav looked at me funny and laughed. "Thanks Tyler." I smiled.

Our food came, and went as fast as it arrived. Sav scarfed down her food, which didn't surprise me. She told me she was still hungry after I paid for the food and got ready to leave.

"Can we please stop by Dunkin? I have money." Savannah begged. Her shades were back on her face, as she tugged at my sleeve. I gave in.

"You don't have to pay, I'll pay for you." I opened her door for her.

"What? No, I'll pay." I shut her door before she could say anything else.

"Sav, today I'm treating you. Seriously, I'll pay for it. Whatever you want." I got in the car and put my key into the ignition. She looked at me, frowning. "Stop looking at me like that."

Her frowned changed into a smile. She reached towards me again, this time yanking my face into her grip. Sav planted a long kiss ton on my cheek. My face was burning under the touch of her soft, red lips. When she let me go, she still had a grip on my face. "Tyler, you're the best." She planted one last kiss on my temple.

"I guess you only did that to see your lipstick stain on me?" I laughed to myself as I pulled out of our parking spot.

"Yeah, I guess." She laughed. "You don't mind do you?"

"No, not at all." I lied.

I minded every little bit of it. I tried not to fall for Savannah, but each kiss she planted on me gave me a reason to. I wouldn't last long. I knew I wouldn't.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

313K 7.8K 81
I never thought that I'd ever fall in love. I've always been so afraid of being in love, and sharing every part of who I am with someone else. I didn...
14.6K 126 13
Your cousin's bachelorette party heats up when you run into a professional hockey player, Tyler Seguin. Are things going to be serious? Or are you ju...
97.5K 871 31
*This fanfic will contain explicit smut!* Sarah Rose is a busy cosmetology student with no time to add anything new to her life. When she meets the...
137K 1.6K 50
When Braelynn Carter's boyfriend of two years dumps her, she thinks nothing is going to ever make her happy. That is, until one day she meets a ho...