Aadhya - Strength of Pandavas

By shasha0224

Updates on every Monday or Tuesday Ever wonder what would it be like if pandavas had a sister (well I did). ... More

DISCLAIMER
INTRODUCTION
ANOTHER PANDAVA!?
PANDU'S REACTION
DANGER!!!!????
WHY!!!???
BIRTH OF A WARRIOR!!!
TURNING POINT!!
PANDU'S DEATH
ENEMY????
BHEEM DEAD!!!!!!??????
A NEW BOND!!??
FIRST STEP TOWARDS BEING A WARRIOR
THE CONTEST
ANGRAJ!
SORRY!?
GURUDAKSHINA - 1
GURUDAKSHINA - 2
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
THE NEXT KING
FIRST MEETING
IMPORTANT!!!!!
AADHYA'S DAY OUT
A NEW NAME
JOURNEY TO VARNAVAT
VARNAVAT
ESCAPE!!
FEELINGS
SURVIVING THE ODDS!!
MEETING HIDIMBA!
10K SPECIAL!!!!!
CHANGE OF HEARTS
BHEEM'S WEDDING
A NEW PRANKSTER!?
PANDAVA'S LEAVE HIDIMBA FOREST
ALSTROEMERIA
THE QUEST FOR ANSWERS
SWAYUMVAR
THE WEDDING
ONE YEAR
RIDDLE (edited)
BISHMA'S ANGER
PUNISHMENT
JAIL!!??
ONE SIDED LOVE
AESTHETICS
DIVISION
FAREWELLS
KHANDAVPRASTH
A DATE
DAYS IN INDRAPRASTH
CHAPTER 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54

Chapter 46

818 36 10
By shasha0224

Aadhya entered the room and looked around. She saw the room beautifully decorated with flowers, seeing the flowers made her happy and she calmed down a little, she then heard someone walking close to her. Aadhya who couldn't face the prince in guilt looking down says, "sorry that I arrived late and kept you waiting. Before we talk about anything else I would like to tell you a truth, I have someone else I love and we both plan on marrying each other. I'm so sorry!" Aadhya stopped when she saw legs in front of her.

The prince who heard all this looked at Aadhya with a smile and said, "one who wants to apologize should look into the eyes of the person they are apologizing to priye." Aadhya hearing this familiar voice looked up and said, "YOU!!! Avyukt!? are you the one mata chose for me!?"

Kanha smiled and answered, "didn't I say you might end up liking bua's choice?" Aadhya walks forward and hits Kanha lightly on the chest but Kanha holds her hand pulls her towards him and hugs her. Aadhya puts her hands down enjoying his warmth and said, "how could you not tell me this!? do you know how much your words had hurt me!"

Kanha laughed and hugged Aadhya and said, "I had no choice priye, your bharatashrees had told me to do so, rather they blackmailed me that if I don't do this they will not allow me to marry you." Aadhya looked at him surprised, "wait do they know about us?" how?" Aadhya asked breaking the hug.

Kanha nodded and said, "yes they do, bharata Yudhishthir saw us at the pond and overheard our conversation." Hearing this Aadhya keeps her hands on her face embarrassed about the fact and says, "oh god, that is so embarrassing." Kanha hugged her again and said, "well I have to say, you look beautiful like this love." Aadhya blushing hugged him and asked, "thank you, so how did bharatashrees talked with you?"

Kanha sighed and said, "well let's sit down and talk, shall we?" Aadhya nodded and they settled down. Aadhya was glad there were snacks and tea kept, so serving both of them she said, "I had been starving!!" Avyukt chuckled and said, "okay then you enjoy the snacks and listen to what I say." Aadhya nodded while taking a bite of the snacks. Seeing her innocent face Avyukt smiled and continued.

Flash Back

After seeing Aadhya and Krishna like that, Yudhishthir walked towards Kunti's room as she had called for him, he was in his thoughts, sinking in the scene he just saw, reaching the room he saw others were there as well, he then said, "mata you called for me?"

Kunti smiled and answered, "yes putra, since you all are here let me tell you the reason I called you all here." To which Arjun said, "mata Aadhya isn't here yet, let's wait for her." Kunti smiled and said, "I didn't call her, the thing I want to talk about is about Aadhya, so I thought before talking with her it's better to ask your opinion on that."

Everyone nodded and Kunti said, "I want to talk about Aadhya's marriage, she is at the right age and I have a good partner in mind for her." Hearing this Draupadi stopped smiling, thinking about Aadhya and Govind and said, "mata I think Aadhya's presence is required here, what if she has someone in her mind already?"

Hearing this Bheem laughed at said, "are Draupadi, how will she know about all this? she hasn't met any princes yet, we never had a chance to socialize properly. So I think the person mata has chosen would be the best for our Aadhya."

Draupadi got more nervous and seeing her like this Yudhishthir asked, "Draupadi do you know something, that we should know?" Draupadi was about to tell them but stopped thinking it was Aadhya's right to announce and lowered her gaze not knowing what to do, seeing her reaction Yudhishthir knew that she knows about them and said, "that means you know about Aadhya and Krishna."

Draupadi looked up and asked, "arya how did you know?" And the others had a questioning gaze to know what they were talking about. Kunti asked, " what are you guys talking about putra, Draupadi?"

Yudhishthir not being able to lie answered, "mata while coming to you I saw Aadhya and Krishna together, Aadhya was talking with Krishna about how she will announce their relationship to us, hearing that I left from there and came here." 

The other four brothers were left shocked and Kunti smiled happily and said, "that's such good news!! the person I had in mind was Krishna himself, I'm so glad that he is Aadhya's choice as well."

The other brothers came out of shock realizing what was just said and became very happy, they all knew that Krishna would be the best choice for Aadhya, he is a person who will accept their sister as she is and love her unconditionally, and what could be better then the fact that they already like each other. They couldn't ask for anything else. Bheem then asked, "Draupadi since when did you know?" Draupadi smiled and answered, "since the start arya."

All others nodded and then Sahadev asked, "so what shall we do now? I think we should just wait for Aadhya to announce." The others almost agreed but Nakul said, "not that easily!! this is a golden opportunity for us! how can we miss it?" Hearing this Kunti said, "no Nakul, you all will not do this, don't trouble her like that."

Nakul looked at Kunti pouting and said, "so you agree that Aadhya is your favorite right?" Kunti then asked, "why do you say that my child?" Nakul answered, "then why do you let her prank us and not let us prank on her?" Kunti sighed in defeat knowing Nakul won't listen to anything and said, "okay then, I will only agree on your plan after hearing it."

Nakul nodded and then explained the prank and said, "bharata Arjun it's your responsibility to talk with Bharata Krishna now, tell him what to do." Arjun nodded and then Yudhishthir asked, "what will I do if Aadhya asks me something?" Bheem answered, "I'm sure she will be busy thinking of solutions instead jesth, and I think we all should leave before she asks something." The others nodded and then Draupadi said, "after dinner she will surely come to me for help, mata you should stop her."

Kunti looked her kids thinking if they should do this, but seeing them excited about this she then thought a little fun won't be bad, and nodded making everyone happy that she agreed. Before dinner started Arjun met Vasudev. Seeing him like this Krishna asked, "what happened Parth, what do you want to talk about?" Arjun then says, "sakha I need your help." Krishna smiled and said, "yes Parth, tell me what is it, I will try my best to help you."

Arjun looked at him and said, "mata and we all have decided that it is the right time for Aadhya to get married." Arjun finished and looked at his friend, who would usually smile at him, but he saw that his friend rather had a straight face. 

Seeing his expressions Arjun smiled and said, "what happened Vasudev?" Krishna nodded a no and said, "well who is the lucky man bua thought for Aadhya?" Arjun smiled seeing Krishna reaction and answered, "it's you, we all know about you two, but we want to prank Aadhya, before she can announce about you two mata will say she has a prince in her mind and that Aadhya will meet the prince tomorrow, so we want you to distract her and anger her by saying that, the man mata choice would be a good choice for her."

 Krishna looked at him and asked, "how did you guys get to know it?" Arjun then said, "well let's discuss that later, we need you to help us." Krishna nodded and asked, "okay so how can I do to help you Parth?" Arjun answered, "well you will just have to tell Aadhya that the one mata chose for her is the right choice." 

Hearing this Krishna nodded a no and said, "I'm really sorry Parth but I can't help you in this, have you seen Aadhya's anger? you know how she will act after knowing what you guys are planning, she won't spare me as well." Arjun thought Aadhya's reaction and sighed knowing the results won't be good, "you are right, on second thoughts we should drop this plan."

Krishna smiled in victory and nodded, but Nakul and Sahadev who saw this came towards them and Nakul said, "no bharata Arjun, how can we drop the plan, and bharata Krishna, please help us." Nakul looking at Arjun said, "bharata we can't back out now, even mata is with us!" 

Arjun nodded and the he and Sahadev joined in making Krishna agree but Krishna had some other thoughts, he can't make her priye sad by saying those words, only he knew how much those words would hurt her.

Bheem and Yudhishthir came and seeing their 3 anuj asking for help Bheem said, "are Vasudev you won't listen to us?" Seeing him not say anything Bheem said, "see Vasudev, you better help us, I'm talking to you as Aadhya's brother, if you don't help I shall tell Aadhya not to marry you, and you very well know that she will listen to her brothers."

Krishna was shocked hearing Bheem blackmailing him and said, "are are bharata Bheem, calm down, I will help you, but you will have to protect me from Aadhya's anger." All the brothers looked at each other and Nakul said, "oh just that? then it's no problem, but bharata Krishna were you declining to help us because of that?"

Krishna smiled and answered, "yes, even I'm scared of her." All the brothers laughed and said, "well now we know she is going to be happy with you." Krishna smiled and said, "of course I want and will always keep her happy. Now let's go have dinner or Aadhya might doubt us." 

They all nodded and went to have dinner. After dinner the Pandu family went away announcing the meeting with this "unknown prince" and the brothers hid behind the pillars just to make sure everything goes as plan, they heard the conversation and were happy knowing it is going as planned, now all there is left is to not let Aadhya meet Krishna or Draupadi.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.6K 1.9K 20
"A F T E R A S T O R M C O M E S A C A L M" In the age of Dvapar..... "Bishwas" - trust "Prem" - pure love "Aahuti" - sacrifice "Sangharsh"...
61K 2.5K 57
♪♪Mahabharat♪♪ A Tale of Smiles & Tears, Love & Hatred, Peace & Wars. Warriors are born to fight for justice, for Kinship, for Glorious Victory to w...
19.3K 945 24
•SLOW UPDATES• ➳𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐥𝐟𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐥𝐲 𝐈𝐬 𝐏𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐦 𝐎𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 •❅───✧❅✦❅✧───❅• What happens when you love some...
35.9K 2.6K 92
"Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all the darkness." Broken Without You- A Ray Of Hope. Book 1 of Broken Without You Seri...