Mystery Of Shadow | yoonmin

By Prathibapoojani

Yoongi join jimin's company as a model. Jimin is the CEO of the company. Jimin's father force yoongi to marry... More

1. Forced marriage
2. Ignorance
4. First year anniversary
5. Ray of hope
6. Ex-girlfriend's return
7. slap
8. Pain
9. New beginning
10. Surprise
11. Bitter truth
12. happy ending?
13. kidnapped
14. Discussion
15. Turned tables
16. talk
17.treatment
18. End

3. creepiness

65 5 1
By Prathibapoojani

Slowly jimin's smile got faded yet fake smiled always. Yoongi felt weird as how he kept smiling at this point. yoongi unintentionally taking in anger on Jimin.

"You are doing a mistake baby. You have to correct that", again shadow passed.

Days passed.

At the office( yoongi pov)

"Again Ana is missing. She was literally clinging to me yesterday. Today she neither came to the office nor informed. Even we can't contact her.", yoongi was frustrated as a big deal in the company got lost because of the secretary who was missing from the morning because she was the one who supposed to do the presentation.

"It's the day off. I can't go home so i came to the park alone to take some rest. Shit. Why i always feel someone is watching me."

"This stalker! Why can't i find or see who is this. This is frustrating me"

"Again my new secretary was missing. Why does this continually happen? Does secretary of the CEO of this conpany was curesed? Shit. So frustrating."

--------------------
Author: please vote and share your ideas in the comment section 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 592 13
"I will turn your life into a living nightmare," he whispered menacingly, his words sending shivers down my spine as our bodies collided. "Every brea...
88.9K 4.6K 64
"I killed them. I did. I'm saying it by myself..." "No. I don't believe you." He says with a deep voice that was still somehow calm. "You don't know...
194K 7.3K 46
Park Jimin was in a abusive relationship, he wanted to do anything to escape it. He was walking to college one day when his friend Min Yoongi approac...
17.7K 1K 56
Min Yoongi a egoistic, rich CEO, for whom only name, status , background matters for judging a person. Jimin, a sweet and kind but turns into little...