Learning To Love - Jamie Camp...

By blurrysprite

First, he was the guy standing outside in his undies during a fire evacuation, and then he was the guy who in... More

A Rude Awakening
Coffee
Car Rides
Beachy Talks
Park Bench
Jamie Prison
Feelings
Sunset Kiss
Chasing Rainbows
Stage Lights
London Bound
Snowball
Kiss Bank
"I Love You"
Uninvited Guest
Mind In The Gutter
Bath Bomb
Tension
Release
Epilogue
Get Absoluteky Rekt
OKAY FINE ILL POST THE SM*T
ask the author lol

*that* bonus chapter

2.3K 55 102
By blurrysprite

 I even changed the POV from "I" to "you" to make it more.. intimate? I guess

Some (most) of y'all are young so we're keeping it pretty tame

This is a continuation of the chapter "Mind in the gutter." I made some changes to the end of that chapter too so I've added that in to bring you back into the ~moment~

-----------------------------------------

When we arrived at the apartment block and Jamie wasted no time dragging me up the stairs to his flat, pausing outside his door and standing in front of me with his hand on my lower back, eyes sparkling. He leans into the space between you and you meet him halfway. He kisses you briefly and starts to pull away again, but you chase after him and capture his lips again for a deeper, longer kiss. You push your tongue against the seam of his lips and he obliges, letting you taste him and explore your mouth. Your breathing hitches slightly as Jamie's arms snake around your waist and hold you firmly, kissing you harder until you're breathless. You both break away.

 "You're.. you're fine with this?" He leans forward and presses a fast kiss to your lips again.

"More than fine" you get out between kisses. "Want you."

"Yeah?" He murmurs against you, arms tightening slightly. 

"Mhmm." You step away. "Want you inside my house, though."

Jamie pouts. "I've been out here in my undies before y'know, remember when we first me-"

"Inside." You growl, pulling him by his shirt and you shove the door to your apartment open

"So aggressive," he comments as you pull him inside, but as he kicks the door shut behind him, he promptly pulls you around and presses you up against it.

"You're the one that just slammed me against the-" your sentence is cut off once again as Jamie kisses you deeply, before pulling away slightly,

"You liked it" he rebukes as he pulls his jacket off, using his body weight to keep you pinned and mouthing down your neck.

"No I didn't," you tease and try to wiggle away. He's not getting it that easy.

"Oh be quiet you," he breathes. 

"Make me."

Jamie pauses, stepping back to stare at you, eyebrow cocked and his eyes alight with a challenge.

Uh oh.

"Okay," he says simply as he grabs at your waist and lifts you up over his shoulder as you squeal. He's way stronger than he looks. "Let's go."

You can't help but giggle as he carries you like a doll, kicking off your shoes as Jamie carries you through your apartment towards the bedroom. He sets you down on the carpet at the foot of the bed. He tugs on one of your belt loops. "Off, and the blouse too." You obey, and Jamie removes his own shoes, jeans, and shirt as you do. "On the bed."

"Me? Or the clothes?" You ask.

Jamie just looks at you. You sheepishly get on the bed in response, making your way up towards the pillows on your back as Jamie follows on his hands and knees, placing his hands on the pillow beside your head as he leans down and begins to kiss you again, tongue pushing insistently against your lips. You allow it, sighing as the kiss deepens and begins to pick up in intensity. You pull lightly at Jamie's soft bottom lip with your teeth as he settles with his knees straddling you. You smile internally at the feeling of Jamie's crotch against your hip, a growing hardness pressing into your skin. 

Jamie breaks away and meets your eyes, gaze suddenly more serious. "If you want to stop, just say so, okay? For any reason. And if I'm hurting you-"

"I'll say so," you finish for him. 

"Okay," he swallows. "Okay. Um, can I please eat you out?"

You're slightly taken aback at the question, it's not something you'd ever expected a partner to actually offer. "I- yes? Only if you want to, I mean-"

"I want to, so bad, please."

You nod. "Okay."

Jamie disappears from your view but you hear him move down the bed and then feel his breath fanning across the skin of your hips. He looks up at you and raises a brow. "May I?"

"Please," you breathe.

He doesn't dive in straight away, instead moving to kiss the middle of the inside of your thigh, his arm curling around both thighs to keep you open to him as his mouth made its way painfully slowly towards where you wanted him most, kissing and occasionally gently nipping at the skin.

Your breathing begins to quicken with growing anticipation and after only a minute of the torture, you start to get impatient. "Jamie, please."

"Nah-uh, you were being a brat, you can wait." He says, even though he's currently got his fingers curled around the waistband of your underwear.

You lift your hips up for him silently as he slides your underwear off, and then Jamie shuffles a bit closer up the bed. He looks at you again, the burning desire in his eyes giving away his emotions. "Still okay?"

"Yes, but I won't be if you don't hurr-" You stutter at the feeling of Jamie's mouth finally pressing against you.

"Mm?" He hums, beginning to kiss and lick long broad stripes with the flat of his tongue. Slowly at first, as if savouring you, and then faster and with more intent. Fuck.

"N-Nevermind," you stutter, hips beginning to tremble as Jamie picks up the pace of his ministrations, moving to focus on the most sensitive part of you and beginning to slightly suck, his mouth hot and wet.

You slide your hands down to tangle them in his golden hair, pulling slightly while your hips buck involuntarily. "Fuck Jamie, oh my god." 

Jamie's grip on your thighs tightens, forcing your legs to stay apart. "Stop that," he growls against you.

"Can't help it," you pant, as Jamie pulls away from a moment, gazing at you again. 

"Would you mind taking your bra off?" He politely asks, as if he isn't currently between your legs, his lips and chin basically dripping wet from you.

You detangle your fingers from his hair and fumble with the front clasp of your bra, overly thankful you wore one with a front closure today. As you wiggle the straps down your shoulders as best you can being on your back, Jamie uncurls one arm from around your thigh and reaches up to cup one of your breasts in his large hands, beginning to massage it and lightly pinch your nipple, and then moving to do the same to the other. Little zaps of pleasure run up your spine and you begin to feel slightly overwhelmed from the feeling of Jamie teasing the most sensitive parts of your body. Eventually, Jamie's hand slides back down your body, caressing your hip, and then down again until his fingers are moving against your folds and Jamie is working to coat them in your wetness. You feel one finger press gently against your entrance.

"Okay?" He murmurs against you again.

"Yeah," you breathe, and you feel Jamie push a finger his index inside whilst simultaneously sucking harshly on your clit.

Your let out a strangled moan and your back aches off the bed against your will, your head pushing into the pillows as the you feel Jamie gently begin to move his finger back and forth. "'Feels so good, holy shit-"

"You've got quite the mouth on you, y'know? Jamie comments. You frown down at his amused eyes, but drop your head against the pillows again with a shudder as Jamie curls his finger slightly inside of you, still sucking incessantly at your clit. All of your surroundings have disappeared from your mind as waves of please begin to wash over you, your heart pounding. The only things you can focus on, possibly think about, were Jamie and the increasingly warm pressure growing in your abdomen.  After a minute of teasing movement, he speaks again. "Another, my love?"

"Are you going to ask me every single time before you do anything?"

Jamie just looks at you, before unceremoniously pushing another finger inside. You whimper as Jamie begins to move his fingers against you, deciding to kiss at your inner thighs and hips for a while instead. You curl one hand into his hair as he does, gently massaging his scalp. Jamie hums happily against you in response. After a minute, he pauses again.

"Do you think you'll need three?"

Your mouth quirks. "I dunno, will I need three to be ready for you?"

Jamie winks, "Oh yes, I think so."

-

It's not long until the pressure deep in your stomach and the heat between your thighs becomes unbearable as Jamie now mouths at your clit with determination, the burn of three fingers inside you long gone and you begin to sweat a little, head moving side to side. "Jamie, I think I'm good," you say to him, but he seemingly ignores you, continuing to kiss and suck at you.

"Jamie, seriously."

He stops momentarily. "You don't want to come like this?"

You smile and shake your head. "Maybe another time, I just really want... you... right now"

Jamie gently pulls away from you eases back onto his hunches, lifting his hand to his mouth and sucking on his fingers, never breaking eye contact, smirking at you. "Want me right now how?"

This man is going to be the death of you. "I just really need you to.." You flush.

Jamie doesn't help you, just sitting back on his knees and raising an eyebrow. "If you don't tell me what you want, I can't do it for you."

You huff, levelling your gaze at him. "Get rid of your underwear, and fuck me."

"With pleasure," Jamie replied, moving off the bed and standing to rid himself of his underwear. You reach for your bedside dresser draw, digging around for what you want until your fingers feel foil..and a small bottle, just in case. You chuck the condom and lube at a now completely naked Jamie. Damn.

Jamie catches it. "Ta. Oh wow, this bottle glows in the dark! Handy."

"Yes," you roll your eyes. "Hurry up."

He tuts, tearing the wrapper and rolling the condom on as if he has all the time in the world "So impatient."

"You're acting like I can't see how hard you are right now." And how he was, his cock hard and flushed reddish-pink against his toned stomach. 

Jamie comes back on the bed, crawling up your body to settle his crotch flush against yours, straddling you like before. He purses his lips, thinking. "Okay, but-" Suddenly, his hands are under your back and in one swift movement, Jamie falls to the side and pulls you on top of him so that now he was flat on his back against the pillows with you now sitting atop his thighs. "I want you like this."

You shake your hair out of your eyes and settle on the hard muscles of his thighs. "As you wish," you quip. Reaching for the small bottle of lube, you squeeze a little onto your palm and spread it over your hand to warm it. Then, without ceremony, you wrap your hand around Jamie's length, and begin to move your fist up and down firmly, but slowly, slicking him up. 

"Okay, okay fuck," Jamie swears immediately, your eyes flicker up to him and you almost stop your movements completely at the sight before you. Before, with his head between your thighs, you hadn't been able to appreciate the sight that is naked Jamie, but now here he was before you, chest rising and falling rapidly with a pink flush that ran up to his neck. His golden hair splayed across the pillow, lips open slightly, eyes lidded and gazing up at you. He looked like a vision. Fuck.

"Sorry, feels good," he pants.

"Oh, don't apologise," you say as you tighten your fist and speed up your movements, smirking as he bites his lips and his brow furrows.

"Fuck, Y/N please, wanna feel you-"

"You are feeling me," you tease, but your lower abdomen is tight with desire too, so you adjust your grip on him and rise up onto your knees, shuffling forward to align Jamie's cock with you. He drops his head back against the pillow again, azure eyes looking glazed over with pleasure.  Meeting his desperate gaze, you slowly sink down onto him, sighing and then swallowing at the mildly uncomfortable stretch. Jamie was thicker and longer than you had ever had, and the fullness you felt as your thighs became flush with his hips again was almost overwhelming. Both you and Jamie groan at the same time. For a moment, the only sounds to be heard are Jamie and yours laboured breathing, before Jamie swears. 

"Y/N, I'm sorry, you're so tight I just.." He looks up at you pleadingly, "Are you okay? Can you-"

"Move?" you begin to roll your hips forwards and backwards in slow circles, and Jamie sighs in relief, running a hand over his face before holding you by your hips, not guiding you, just resting.

"Yeah, god. C'mere."

You lean down and place your hands by his shoulders as you continue to move your hips at a leisurely pace, and Jamie curls an arm around your waist and up your back, fingers tangling in the hair at the nape of your neck. The shift in your weight allows him to start slowly shallowly thrusting up in to you. You gasp slightly at the feeling and begin to whine, but it's cut off when Jamie's lips take yours again. Jamie's tongue delves in to your mouth. He tastes like peppermint and smells vaguely of the red wine you enjoyed together at the restaurant. There's something beneath that, his natural scent you supposed, that you feel you could drown in as Jamie groans and begins to fuck up into you faster. You turn your head and moan. "Yes, Jamie, oh-"

"Baby, you feel so good, so divine," Jamie breathes against you and his lips fasten around the skin of your neck, just by your earlobe, which feels so good when kissed. Did you tell him about that? You're pretty sure you didn't, he just seemed to know. He sucks at the skin before running his tongue soothingly over it, kissing it once more before moving down your neck, to your pulse point, and repeating his actions again. You begin to move your hips down to meet Jamie's shallow thrusts and Jamie hums with satisfaction, you smile at the lovely vibrations against your skin and move one hand to the side of Jamie's head, running your thumb back and forth along his scalp just behind his ear, the way you know he likes it. Jamie hums happily again, but it sounds more like an uncontrolled moan this time. The sound goes straight to your core, which, despite Jamie's movements, was still aching for more.

You break away, panting. "Jamie, I need more-"

"Christ," he swears. "Gonna flip you over again, yeah?"

You grab his shoulders as Jamie curls a hand around your waist, using his other arm to push the two of you over so he was once again on top, looking down at you. He lets go of your waist and rests a forearm above your head, hovering above you. You bring your knees up slightly for stability and as if taking that as a cue, Jamie begins to move again, thrusting into you with fast, smooth motions that seemingly hit the right spot within you ever time. He groans. "Yeah, that's it, fuck, you're so good for me."

Shit. Those words did something to you. "Yeah?" The sounds of skin against skin grow louder and fill the room, joining the sounds of laboured breathing and rustling sheets. 

"Uh-huh, such a good girl," Jamie praises, catching on incredibly fast. "Taking me so well. You like this, hmm?" 

You nod eagerly. "Yeah, so much, god." You tighten around him, and without any warning, Jamie sits up and begins thrusting into you in earnest. You cry out as Jamie almost pulls out of you entirely before pushing back into you with each thrust, which consequently moves you up against the bed. One of his hands grips your right hip to hold you still while the other hooks under your left knee for more leverage, folding your thigh to your stomach and holding it there. 

Keen eyes meet yours again. He smirks. "Like it when I fuck you like this? Hmm? Like it harder, like it rough?"

You nod again jerkily, "Yes Jamie, fuck," you cry as Jamie moves the hand gripping your hip to where your bodies are meeting, thumb pressing hard against your clit and then beginning to move in firm circles.

You swear you see white for a moment, and you clench around him again. "Fuck! J-Jamie, oh my god, if you don't stop I'm gonna-" The tight heat deep curling in your lower abdomen feels like it's about to boil over, or like it's a knot that is about to come done. You knew you were teetering on the edge of release.

"Come?" Jamie offers with a smirk. "Gonna come for me? Go on," Jamie's jaw tightens as he continues his rapid pace, his thumb still moving insistently against you and finally pushing you over the edge, waves of overwhelming pleasure crashing over you as your hips shudder and you clench around Jamie, crying out his name. 

Jamie fucks you through it and as the waves recede and you come back to yourself, Jamie changes his rhythm, trading out the long, hard thrusts for tight, fast grinding against you, fucking into you entirely with shallower thrusts. You begin to whine as oversensitivity begins to creep up on you, but Jamie only persists.

"Just a little more, baby, shit," he growls.

You use a weak arm to pull him down to you by his neck and kiss him fiercely, capturing his lower lip between yours and sucking his tongue into your mouth. Eventually, Jamie begins to lose his rhythm and you hear his breath catch in his throat as he swears once more, his voice strained, and drops his head into the nook between your neck and your shoulder, moaning your name loudly as he comes inside you, shuddering hips eventually coming to a standstill. 

The room falls silent, the sounds of yours and Jamie's panting the only things to be heard. Slowly, Jamie pushes himself up onto his hands and pulls out of you, and you wince slightly at the sensation. Jamie quietly slides off the bed and pulls the condom off before disposing of it, and promptly collapses back onto the bed with you, pulling the blanket over your bare bodies.

You curse under your breath. "That was..."

"Wow," Jamie offers, unhelpfully. And after a pause, adds, "Didn't realise you had a bit of a.. thing  for praise."

You're too tired to take it as a jab. "Yep."

You both lapse into silence as your breathing evens out. Jamie audibly swallows. "We should probably shower," he says.

You nod, but your eyes are closing and your body feels like it has turned to lead. "Yeah, but in a minute. I'm spent."

Jamie rolls to face you and lifts up an arm. "Cuddle for a bit?"

You shuffle into his warm, albeit slightly sweaty embrace. Not that you're not also coated in a light sheen of sweat. "Mhmm. Yes please, for a little while."

You feel Jamie's arm tightens around you and he drops a kiss to your shoulder, "We've got all the time in the world."

-----------------------

so, there it is. thoughts? hope you enjoyed and that it wasn't too cringe. 

B x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 66 11
*This is a sequel to I'm Your Cure so please read that before this* Caitlyn. 18. Moves to Australia thinking it would be the last place he was. But...
270K 6.9K 111
I leaned my forehead against the cool wood. I closed my eyes while tears slipped past my closed lids, hoping and praying everything was just a dream...
24.7K 592 24
You may have seemed fine, but you were the exact opposite of that. You were depressed, always anxious, suicidal and wanted to end it all. Until he ca...
2.6K 29 21
I've always been sick. Since I was born actually. The doctors didn't know what was wrong with me. I was home every day, until one day I saw this guy...