π€π†π€πˆπβ”Šα΅—αΆœαΆ  Λ£ ᡗʷᡗᡖᡗᢠˑᡒᡇ

By I-AmTall

Cale transmigrated. Again... "And it's that Motherfu**ng GoD's fault!" -Cale -- Where Cale wakes up in differ... More

1
2
4
5
6
7
π‡πˆπ€π“π”π’
8
9
10
11
12

3

9.5K 649 744
By I-AmTall

-

Meanwhile, in the Ducal Household of Agnes-

A man could be seen running as fast as he can.

The man barge in a room and shouted:
"Duke! The young master has been kidnapped!!"

The said said Duke's eyes widened.

Outstanding messy Red hair, dark green eyes, and a tall and muscular figure.

╭𝙻𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚜╮

╰🃑╯

He stood up and dashed at the servant who disturbed him.

"What did you say?!" He shouted.

The servant was hesitant, for it was well known that the Duke loved his son so much. He even loved him more when the young Master's Mother passed away due to an accident.

"The young Master has been kidnapped. Young Master Cassis is also with him.." The servant repeated.

The Duke only gritted his teeth as he glared at the servant.

The aura he was emitting was so strong, it spread the whole manor, affecting the servants on work.

The servant was shivering. He was scared to death.

"Go" The Duke said in a dark voice.

"H-huh?"

"Go and investigate this!" He shouted once more.

"Y-yes!" The servant stuttered and went out to find people to investigate who the kidnapper was.

As the servant left, the Duke stood there, unmoving.

Duke Nathaniel Von Agnes

The Duke of the Agnes Family and the Commander of the Royal military as a Swords Master.

A 38 year old man with a young and handsome face.

He had a son whom he loves so much.

Cale Agnes.

His precious son.

And that same son has been kidnapped by someone with his friend.

'I will catch them...'

'Whoever kidnapped my Cale...'

'I will catch them and Kill them' Nathaniel thought, dark aura surrounding him as he grabbed his sword and looked out of the window from his office.

'Cale, my precious son'
'Wait for me..'

-

In the Agriche household.

Cale was being brought upstairs, out of the dungeon.

'Why am I being taken!?' He thought, panicking.

Unknown figures took him and brought him here a while ago as Cassis was still asleep.

He couldn't sleep so he stayed awake.

But that led him to right now.

Being taken away.

'Why is this happening??!!'

Cale was brought inside an empty room.

He could already see, so they had to put a blind fold on him.

They left him there alone.

Why?

Cale started to panic.

'Why is this happening?!' He thought.

As he panicked, the door opened and revealed three figures.

Lant Agriche

Jeremy Agriche

And Roxana Agriche

They were standing in front of Cale as he sat down there not knowing what to do.

'In the name of the Slacker, the gold, and the holy riches, I pray that I will survive, for I don't think that I will make it-'

"Cale Agnes" Lant Called out.

Being disturbed by his thoughts, Cale snapped out of his praye- ahem thoughts and looked up.

'I'm assuming that my last name is now  Agnes' Cale thought, as he sweat.

Lant looked at Cale and smirked.

'He might be more useful than I thought'

Roxana looked between her father and Cale as she looked worried. It was good that she mastered on how to control her expressions or else this psycho will label her as weak and throw her out.

Jeremy just looked at his sister and Cale and thought:
'I'm sorry my dear sister, but I must say this Agnes really is pretty. Even prettier than you..'

He sighed

Lant then looked at Jeremy.

"Jeremy" he called out

Not expecting to be called, Jeremy jolted and looked at the man who called him.

"Take care of this brat"

Jeremy stood there, surprised what his father told him.

This same goes with Roxana, she didn't know why the story was changing, but one thing for sure, she can trust Jeremy. For he was one of them.

Lant went out with Roxana, leaving him alone with Cale in the room.

To say that Cale was sweating was an understatement. He was sweating bullets, maybe even buckets.

'Sh*t sh*t sh*t sh*t sh*t!'
'Don't leave me with the sister obsessed freak! No wait- the obsessed one was Dion..' Cale thought, looking down on the floor as he has a panicked face.

(A/n: I'm getting tired of censoring bad words :') should I just get rid of them? 👹🔪 )

Jeremy looked at the red head and thought on thing.

'Blood..'
'He kinda reminds me of blood' Jeremy smiled at the thought.

Of course Cale didn't know the boy in front of him was smiling as his eyes were currently blind folded.

Jeremy continued to smile and walked in front of Cale and kneeled in front of him.

"Hey" he called out.

Cale flinched.

'I swear, if I ever see that motherfu**ing GoD again, I will kill him!' He thought.

Jeremy held Cale's chin and lifted it up.

"Your supposed to awnser when I talk ya know?" He said with an intimidating voice.

"Yes.." Cale quickly awnsered

It was quiet for quite some time but it was suddenly disturbed by Cale.

"Umm" he said, not wanting have this awkward silence anymore.

Jeremy snapped out of his daze and looked at Cale.

'Sh*t.. I must be going crazy. To blank out just because I hear an angel like voice? Yup, I am definitely going crazy'

Jeremy abruptly stood up and went to the door.

As he opened the door, he called out some servants.

"Take him to the guest room near mine. Make sure to take care of him and clean him properly-" He ordered but stopped midway.

He then looked at the servant in front of him.
"If you don't follow any of this, I would take that as you volunteering to take way your life" he smiled sadistically

The servants shuddered.

They quickly went away to clean the room and prepare a warm bath for Cale.

With all this happening, Cale was still confused.

'What was going on?' He thought.

Jeremy looked at the red head and tsked.

He went near Cale and took of his blind fold.

Taking it off, he gazed into Cale's red-brown orbs.

'This Agnes guy really is pretty' Jeremy thought.

Even in this state, he still looks like a boy who went straight out of a fairy tale book about adventures.

Cale looked at Jeremy.

'The Gene's really are strong'
'This family really runs through with gorgeous people'

'Except that they're Psychopaths' Cale thought, shivering.

Jeremy looked at the shivering red head in front of him and noticed that he was only wearing a loose blouse shirt that was filled with blood and tight jeans that had small holes in it.

He sighed and gave the boy his coat and left.

He still has a lot of things to do, so he'll just leave these stuffs to the servants he ordered earlier.

Cale just sat there with the coat covering his body.

'What just happened?' He thought.

____
A/n:
I was rereading this to make sure there was no mistakes, but then I realized that I accidentaly made Cale's new father 101% better than Deruth 💀

And I didn't even mean to do it 😭

Anyways, should I add siblings? 👀

Older ones that are either hot, cold, obsessive, possessive, submissive, or recessive 😇

Or..

Younger ones that are taller, acts innocent when actually is not, puppy, two-faced, talkative, flirtatious, and is a simp 🙏

Maybe even both as Cale would be the middle child 👺
Mwuahhahahahah!

Cough!

Hope y'all like it..🤓🤌
______________
1,263 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

435 28 4
Note: This story will take place starting on chapter 655 of the novel ----------------------------------------- After Cale and Kim Rok Soo finished...
11.9K 874 16
❝ Polaroid of you writing in my room. ❞ Cale Henituse, a famous photographer, is falling in love with a writer who wants nothing but to live an...
204K 15.4K 52
Somehow, a narcoleptic transmigrator is working as a stablehand in the Henituse County. That's fine, there's no way Cale would care enough about this...
23.8K 1.3K 11
Where is Cale Henituse, previously known as Kim Rok Soo, is threatened by the Gods to tell his people the truth about his whole existence and so... H...