Saikyō || The Strongest || 最強...

By shiiranai

"ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴘʟᴀʏ ᴀɴʏᴍᴏʀᴇ..." sᴀᴛᴏʀᴜ sɴᴀᴛᴄʜᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴜʀsᴇᴅ ᴅᴏʟʟ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴍʏ ʜᴀɴᴅ, ᴄʀᴜsʜɪɴɢ ɪᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜɪs ᴄᴜʀsᴇᴅ... More

𝙷𝚒𝚒𝚛𝚊'𝚜 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜
1 - 𝙰 𝚆𝚑𝚒𝚝𝚎-𝚑𝚊𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝙼𝚎𝚗𝚊𝚌𝚎
2 - 𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚎
3 - 𝚂𝚊𝚕𝚖𝚘𝚗 & 𝙱𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚘 𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜
4 - 𝚂𝚊𝚏𝚎 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚖
5 - 𝚂𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚗'𝚜 𝙻𝚊𝚋𝚢𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚑
6 - 𝙰𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝙾𝚗𝚎𝚜
7 - 𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝙱𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚜
8 - 𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚞𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜
9 - 𝚃𝚛𝚒𝚙𝚜 & 𝚃𝚘𝚔𝚢𝚘
10 - 𝙻𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝙶𝚘𝚓𝚘
11 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙿𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
12 - 𝚂𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚁𝚎𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚘𝚗
13 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚁𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍
14 - 𝚂𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜
15 - 𝙰 𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝙸𝚝
16 - 𝚃𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜 𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎
17 - 𝙲𝚑𝚘𝚒𝚌𝚎𝚜 𝙼𝚊𝚍𝚎
18 - 𝙲𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙲𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚖𝚜
19 - 𝙴𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜
20 - 𝙼𝚊𝚢 𝚋𝚎
21 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚁𝚘𝚘𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝙳𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚝𝚜
22 - 𝙵𝚕𝚒𝚙 𝚊 𝙲𝚘𝚒𝚗
23 - 𝙲𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚜 & 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚜
24 - 𝚂𝚗𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙵𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚜
25 - 𝙰𝚗𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚜
26 - 𝙾𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚕𝚘𝚠
27 - 𝙰 𝚂𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝙼𝚊𝚕𝚏𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
28 - 𝚂𝚎𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚎
29 - 𝙿𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚅𝚒𝚎𝚠
30 - 𝚆𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚗 𝚃𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜
31 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚄𝚗𝚜𝚙𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚗
32 - 𝙸𝚗 𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝙷𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚢
33 - 𝙷𝚒𝚜 𝚃𝚛𝚞𝚎 𝙵𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜
34 - 𝙱𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚅𝚘𝚠
33.5 - 𝚁𝚎𝚍
35 - 𝙸𝚕𝚕𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜
36 - 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚝
𝙷𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚗 𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚜: 𝙼𝚒𝚞𝚛𝚊 𝙲𝚑𝚒𝚢𝚘
𝙾𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚜: 𝙼𝚎𝚘𝚠

37 - 𝙰𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

12.7K 530 500
By shiiranai

┌─────────❍─────────┐

"Have you ever missed someone as much as your lungs miss the air?"

└─────────❍─────────┘

"Where is (F/n)?," Shoko wondered out loud when she turned around and saw no traces of you and Satoru.

"Act like you don't know," Kotone whispered, warning Miura in advance since she knew just how loose-tongued the raven-haired guy was.

"Who is (F/n)?," Miura asked innocently.

Kotone sighed in exasperation. "I said act like you don't know, not act like a stupidiotic dumbass!"

"Oh," the latter just smiled, grinning to himself. "I don't know, maybe she and Satoru decided to make their own movi- aah! Shoko-chan!"

"Senpai," Shoko groaned. "Please be serious. What if (F/n) is in trouble?"

"Calm down, she's with Satoru," Kotone reasoned. However, that did not help at all because of the smile the male senior had on his lips. He was surely not thinking about anything decent. Shoko shivered.

"I think I'm more worried about her being with that idiot," Shoko sighed. "If Yume's here, I wonder how she'd react to this."

There was utter silence after Shoko carelessly let the name slip.

It might have been nearly months since the demise of their friend, but the reason behind her death was still a question to everyone except Miura, Satoru and Suguru.

The truth was hidden, covered up.

Kotone's breath hitched. The topic was more sensitive for her- someone who had watched over Yume since first year and treated her no less than a sister. "I heard the one who killed her is an exiled member of a known clan."

"But almost everyone was wiped out by (F/n)'s domain, right? How would anyone know?," Shoko clarified. "Did someone escape, then?"

"That's...," Kotone paused and scanned the room.

"Dead men tell no tales," Miura interrupted. "Don't easily believe what you hear going around, Kamo-san."

"But we can't just let it go easily if that's really the case," Shoko argued. "Senpai, don't you think they seem to be after (F/n)?"

"They must want something from her," Kotone added. "If that's true, they wouldn't waste time to go after Yume. I can't believe Yaga sensei dismissed this case so quickly."

"They're in charge of the case for a reason so stop whatever you two are planning right now," Miura laid down his thoughts, his mood turning rather displeased.

"I don't know about you, but I just can't let what happened slide, Chiyo. Don't you think the story they gave us is full of holes?"

"Kotone senpai is right," Shoko quietly agreed.

The tension between the two seniors was escalating quickly. Normally, Shoko would not involve herself in arguments, but this one's a different case. "And Suguru, too. It doesn't make sense."

"I'll look into it myself," Satoru joined the conversation out of nowhere. Not that he cared about the argument, he just wanted to make sure you wouldn't be suspected. "If it concerns Suguru, then I'll do it instead."

"Where's (F/n)?," Shoko inquired immediately after seeing your absence.

"My room," Satoru answered nonchalantly. "She said she's sleepy already."

"Idiot," Shoko cursed under her breath. "She has a room for a reason, why bring her to yours?"

"She's my girl for a reason," Satoru smirked. "Why bring her to hers?"

Miura approached him with a knowing grin, chuckling. Then, his expression suddenly turned dead serious, "what did you do to my favorite kouhai, eh?"

Satoru's eyes widened, but it was quickly replaced by a playful smirk. He pulled away, heading to the door. "I'll be out to the convenience store~"

──❍──

"Wow, are you sure that's gonna fit you?," a voice interrupted Satoru's focus. He turned around to find the playful senior peering on the selection of packets in his hand.

"I thought you'll stay with them?"

"I did leave an illusion of me asleep on the couch so they won't notice I'm gone. Unless they touch that illusion, of course," Miura shrugged. "So, mind telling me why you're out at 2 am? I see people getting emotional at this hour, but I've never seen anyone going out to buy that."

Satoru held back his laughter, pink tinting the tip of his ears. It was unusual for him to lose face but he was literally caught red-handed. "I almost..." He sighed, smiling as he thought about your flushed expression.

"Oh wow, how responsible, Toru-chan. I've raised you well." The senior reached up for his head and patted it, enjoying Satoru's momentary tameness. "But I advice you to look at the size before buying."

Satoru flipped the packet, only to realize it was the smallest size. Another thing caught his interest. "Flavor? Do they have blueberry?"

The senior's eyes widened and he quickly turned away, distracting himself with the gums and chocolates. "That's for...oral. Don't use it when...uh... why the fuck am I even here?"

"Senpai, do you think banana flavor is good?"

"Ask the cashier or someone else."

"Yo, what's your best seller?"

After getting reprimanded by his senior for asking about condom flavours so openly, the two of them sat under the parasol outside the convenience store and bonded over spicy instant noodles.

"Wooh, it's good," Satoru exclaimed while huffing like a dragon as the heat spread all over his mouth. It had been a while since he ate instant noodles- the last one being with Suguru who introduced him to the world of konbini food.

"Right?," Miura grinned while his chopsticks swirled around the reddish broth. "So, mind telling me why you're actually out this time?"

So, he really was not buying the idea of Satoru running to the convenience store for some packets?

The younger man sighed. He heard how Miura protected you. It was firm and confirdent. The upperclassman believed you fully and assisted you even without your knowledge. But this only set off a nagging feeling in his gut.

When Satoru lowered his head and drew in a deep breath, the older lad slowly placed his chopsticks down. He did not utter a word, but he turned his full attention on him to assure him he was listening.

"It's nothing," Satoru dismissed.

Right.

Miura nodded, humming knowingly to himself. "Aight." He snatched the chopsticks again and hid his thoughts under the pretense of nonchalance.

He had forgotten something.

Satoru was regarded as the strongest. It was not easy for him to talk about his worries and accept that he was feeling vulnerable. Or maybe, Miura was aware he wasn't the person Satoru would be most comfortable of. He was not Geto Suguru, after all.

"It seems (F/n)-chan is having her way teasing you." Miura tried the roundabout way. Of course he heard about how you compared him and Satoru in terms of looks. It was fun seeing the younger man getting all worked up for nothing.

Satoru's eyes instantly dulled. Yep, he was sulking. "Nah."

"Eh," Miura smirked. "Someone's shot by cupid's bow straight on the lips." He pointed to Satoru's prominent pout which the latter fixed instantly.

"She's unfair. If I do the same, I bet she'll Doman Expansion the hell out of me," Satoru complained lighteartedly. "But that's impossible. I don't think I'll ever find anyone who's as charming as her."

The senior was tempted to charge him yen per yen for every minute he had to stand hearing him talk about his affection for you, but he bit his tongue. He wouldn't need his bitterness biting him on the ass later on.

"I don't really get it." Satoru gazed at the half-soggy noodles with little to no care. It was rare that someone asked him about topics he genuinely liked. Among them all stood you on top. "She isn't the first person to treat me that way, so her aversion is out of the question. She's also not as strong as me, but..."

Miura hid the smile that was playing on his lips. See. People really revert to childhood talking about what they love.

"Whenever she's facing something, I trust she will do well. She succeeds in everything she does. She seems like a calm person, but whenever I tease her...," Satoru interrupted himself with a set of soft, adoring chuckled. He kept his gaze on the noodles as his thoughts drifted to you. "She just loses all that mature demeanor. It's cute."

Miura nodded knowingly. "Uh huh? And what do you like most about her?"

"Her face," Satoru answered with no hesitation.

Miura almost facepalmed. That answer was too superficial! As far as his experience goes, saying that was almost like digging a hole under your feet. Women rarely liked it!

Before he could force Satoru to elaborate, his junior continued. "I like the way her eyebrows would furrow when I approach her. Makes it seem like she really hated me back then, but she's also the only person who asked if I ever felt lonely. I like the way her lips would pout whenever I..."

That's not just "her face", moron. You're just smitten as fuck.

The continuous rambling made Miura's thoughts fly. If there was something he found particularly interesting, it was how you brought out another side of Satoru no one knew.

Not the egotistic top-performing student of Jujutsu High.

Not the heir of Gojo clan.

Just a simple highschool boy who was overwhelmed because of his first girlfriend.

"I love how much reaction I bring to her whenever I tease her."

Love, huh? Miura grinned, noticing how the words Satoru chose began to sound deeper and more descriptive. Something inside him felt relieved hearing all of this. Now, he could rest assured Gojo Satoru really adored that younger sister of his.

Alright, he would probably have to sit through this for the whole night.

──❍──

The call ended.

It did, but the pounding in my chest only grew louder. My cheeks grew warmer. No matter how much my gaze paced around to find another point of interest, I just couldn't wrap my head around what happened.

It was odd receiving a call from Miura when he was only supposed to be downstairs with the Kotone and Shoko, but when he did not speak and Satoru's voice emitted from the other line instead, I knew it had to be one of his shenanigans.

But this had to be the worst one he played on me.

I sat on Satoru's bed, listened to the way he rambled about me towards our senior. His words were out of my imagination. Every single compliment had me clutching my chest in disbelief.

God.

Burying my face on my knees, I drew in a deep breath. Tried to sort the feelings that drowned me like waves. Somehow, I wanted to see him, but I also didn't know how to act towards him. My heart longed for his presence, for his embrace. I was just annoyed when he left me hanging, but it all changed after the call. That damn Gojo Satoru really had me questioning if my mood swings were still normal.

I miss him.

I want to see him.

"Hey." The door creaked open and the room was momentarily filled with muted noises from the hallway. The culprit made his way inside freely. He placed a paper bag from the nearest convenience store on the bedside table and sat beside me. "Why are you still awake?"

A small gasp broke out of my lips when Satoru planted a kiss on my jaw before claiming my lips gently. "(F/n)?"

Waaah, nooo!

Actually, I don't wanna see him right now.

Heat and blood surely rushed to my cheeks when he brought my chin in his direction and forced me to look at him. "What's wrong, baby? Honey? Darling?"

I'm gonna die!

His gaze was soft when they fall upon me. It was different from the uncaring ones he spared others or the bored ones he'd always use in school. They held so much emotion in them I couldn't help but get struck in awe, my chest thumping louder by second. "Wife? Or... Salmon?"

Oh no. I feel like crying.

He chuckled slowly, spreading soft feathery kisses all over my cheeks. "So cute. I wish I can just lock you up in my room and keep you in there all day."

A helpless smile broke into my lips when I realized I shouldn't feel giddy about such statement. "Yandere."

"Doesn't my face make up for it, though?," he teased.

I averted my eyes from his and snuggled against his chest instead. Low chuckles vibrated against his chest, sending tingles on my skin. Truly, I didn't think I could ever go on a day without thinking of him and this unfamiliar aching of my chest.

And that's when it hit me.

I love him.

I love this handsome, annoying menace.

I wanted to say it so much, but at that moment, nothing would leave my lips.

"Wife," he murmured against my head in a rather hushed tone. "I changed my mind."

I propped my head up, sending him a questioning look. "About?"

"The fake engagement." He slowly traced my ring finger, took it to his lips and kissed it. "I know it's still early, but can we make it work for real now?"

I already bonded with him through a binding vow. What was this idiot even saying? "And here I am, thinking we already agreed to that since last week."

Satoru pulled away, eyes wide like a kid. "Really?"

I could only nod, my arms latching onto him tighter. Satoru replied with a questioning hum as he brought his legs up into the mattress and secured me between his legs. Strong, lean arms enveloped my shoulders, his chin resting on my head. Every now and then, he would either lean down and bury his nose in my hair or kiss any part of my face he could access easily.

The way he'd treat me so gently and adore me with both actions and words made my heart swell in satisfaction and happiness. If I could not imagine getting along with him back then, I couldn't imagine parting with him now.

"Satoru."

"Yes, wife?"

"I also..." My fingers tightened their grip on Satoru's right arm as I allowed my head to lean on his chest. My legs slung over his right thigh. He brought them closer to him by adducting his lower limbs. "I like the way you lose confidence when I tease you. N-not in a bad way!"

Satoru tilted his head. "Eh?"

"I like it when I affect you in ways no other person can," I murmured against the fabric of his shirt, feeling the outline of Satoru's bicep growing tense against my lips. The reaction caused me to close my eyes tightly in nervousness and slight embarrassment. "You were genuinely irritating before, but when I get to know you, I began to look for you a lot."

Deep breaths.

"And I miss you every time."

"E-eh?"

"You're the only person I'll let invade my silence, by instinct or with my consciousness," I continued. "And I also like your eyes. Maybe I won't ever say this again, but... I like how they make my heart jump whenever I catch them looking at me."

"(F/n)..."

"You make it so easy to adore you." My body subconsciously snuggled closer to his chest, indulging in the warmth and adoring gestures Satoru would make. "The small gaps you have from perfection are the most endearing things about you. Call me selfish, but I always keep wanting and wanting your attention."

A deep, shaky breath caressed my nape, followed by a soft kiss on the exposed skin. But what led shivers to erupt from my scalp to my fingertips was Satoru's vulnerable tone. "Wife, you're killing me with these sudden confessions."

He also did, though he was unaware I heard everything.

"It's my first time liking someone," I confessed. "But... This is exactly how I imagined it would be. And it's all because of you. I don't think it'll be the same with anyone else."

Is this alright?

"You make my head so full of you that my thoughts start to bother my chest now," I chuckled, sighing at the poetic description I made. "I adore you a lot, Gojo-san. Or Satoru. Or whatever. And I hope you know I'm not the type of person who'll just make a binding vow with anyone."

For the next moments and a few more minutes, Satoru did not respond.

When I lifted my head to check, I found him gazing back at me with a blanked expression and his mouth agape.

Oops. I think I broke him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.7K 1.5K 9
𝙔𝙐𝙐𝙏𝘼 𝙊𝙆𝙆𝙊𝙏𝙎𝙐 𝙭 𝙁𝙀𝙈 ! 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘿𝙀𝙍 ↬𝖸𝖴𝖴𝖳𝖠 𝖠𝖭𝖣 𝖸/𝖭 𝖡𝖤𝖢𝖮𝖬𝖤 𝖢𝖫𝖠𝖲𝖲𝖬𝖠𝖳𝖤𝖲 𝖠𝖦𝖠𝖨𝖭 𝖨𝖭 𝖩𝖴𝖩𝖴𝖳𝖲𝖴 𝖧𝖨𝖦𝖧...
6.2K 199 9
𝐌𝐄𝐆𝐔𝐌𝐈 𝐅𝐔𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐔𝐑𝐎 𝐱 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 " 𝙄'𝙢 𝙩𝙧𝙮𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙄'𝙢 𝙖 𝙥𝙞𝙚𝙘𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩 𝘽𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝�...
85.1K 3.7K 35
ɢᴇᴛᴏ ꜱᴜɢᴜʀᴜ x ꜰᴇᴍ! ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ x ɢᴏᴊᴏ ꜱᴀᴛᴏʀᴜ (ꜱʟɪɢʜᴛ ɴᴀɴᴀᴍɪ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ) ꜱᴛʀᴏɴɢᴇꜱᴛ /ꜱᴛʀⱰŊ/ 1. ʜᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ ʜᴇᴀᴠʏ ᴡᴇɪɢʜᴛꜱ ᴏʀ ᴘᴇʀꜰᴏʀᴍ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴘʜʏꜱɪᴄ...
89.2K 3K 24
𝑺𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝑨𝒖 𝐀 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐧...