19 - 𝙴𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜

┌─────────❍─────────┐

"What's a game called when both of you are losing?"

└─────────❍─────────┘

"Are you crazy?! You trying to get us married or what?," you whispered behind Satoru as the two of you sat down with the other Gojos

"Are you crazy?! You trying to get us married or what?," you whispered behind Satoru as the two of you sat down with the other Gojos. His eyes never left Naoya who was still planning to get you back until Naobito told him to sit down.

Clan gatherings were never really a peaceful event. They were just masked by hypocritical laws to make it appear as if the Jujutsu world was still intact.

The Inumaki and Miura clan were on the edge of their seats, the Miuras certainly not happy with Toshiro's display of disrespect towards their heir. The Gojos and the Zenins were, however, used to the tension.

Satoru's unexpected appearance brought more discomfort to the hall. To his friends, he might just be a chaotic goofball who could easily one-down a strong curse, but to other clans, he was the heir of the Gojo clan, the one who disrupted the balance of the world. The wielder of both six-eyes and limitless.

And now, he was declaring ownership over a special cursed speech user.

"Gojo-san!," you called out in frustration. The whole Gojo clan turned to you with questioning looks.

You almost shrank back in embarrassment, shaking your head. "I'm sorry, I meant Satoru."

Oh my god. Their genes are gorgeous!, you thought as light-haired, bright-eyed girls smiled at you.

Satoru turned to you, too, his expression taking a swing. From a serious look, he started grinning mischievously. "How's my acting, (F/n)-chan? You owe me one now!"

He was definitely the biggest stimulus for your flustered state. You tried to keep your glare steady on his eyes, but they were far too enchanting. "What if they get us married? You idiot!"

"Awww. Then let's practice getting along, wife," Satoru teased, relishing the view before him. He liked how your reactions contrasted your words.

"Be serious! They're seriously going to expect it!"

"Then let's give them what they want," Satoru answered simply.

You massaged your temples in frustration, trying your best not to hit the nonsense out of the shameless guy in front of his whole clan. "Jeez, it's no use talking to you. I wish Geto-san's here."

Satoru stopped drinking his tea midway, placing his cup down with a thud. "Will you stop it?"

You turned to him, unsure. "Stop? Mentioning Geto-san?"

"Yeah," Satoru leveled his eyes with yours, the sudden proximity making your heart leap. "Don't mention him in front of me like that, he's mine."

Whaaat?