My Roommate

Da CuteMoth

Random old story i was to scared to Post but Fuck it , my grammar is shit and so is the Stories plot line whi... Altro

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
14
15
16
17

13

3 0 0
Da CuteMoth

I said He isn't supposed to be awake and on his Phone right ? He said nah he wo- What did he Text !? I read ' can you please kinda or not get a Doctor because I'm maybe loosing a bit blood and my consciousness . '

The Doctor and a few other Medical employees rushed straight back into the Room , while i had to Suppress a Grin because he rather texts me then using the Emergency button .

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

I mumbled That Dude is gonna kill either himself or me one Day . The Doctor asked me to come in his Office , so i walked after him sitting opposite of him . He said you can stay in his room , there is an extra Bed and nobody is going to ask you to leave so have fun and get him Better .

Nodding i caught the Key and walked out saying thanks after waiting two Hours so the Hospital was closing today because of an Event . I went in his Room and locked the Door after coming in , seeing him laying there made me sad but it was technically his own fault for not going to the Hospital immediately after the fight .

Silently crying my Soul out i was curled up in the Blanket and in my Wing . Passing out i woke up the next Morning at ten a.m still curled up in the blanket . Hearing a groan tightly followed by wild Wing flapping , followed by whimpering .

Getting out of the Bed i walked over grabbing his Hand carefully as i draped a Wing over him carefully to not knock anything over or so . He relaxed and his breathing pattern slowed down again , just as a Nurse came in with the Doctor again .

I didn't pay them any attention but i looked at Keigo and the Pulse counter seeing it return to normal after two Minutes . Hearing a " that's why i asked you to Stay , knowing he didn't take it good at all when you left . Where even were you ? "

I said we had stress so i went in the Park getting fresh air and then i was falsely arrested because of tax evasion wich i never did but i was mentally not stable enough to get anything out , that's how i got arrested for doing nothing wrong .

The Nurse asked how long ? I said two Years and three Months , until he found me and we talked about it for Hours with everything being explained . The Doctor said he should wake up later today and if everything works out he can go Home a few days later .

Keigo draped his Wing over mine interlocking our Feathers . I smiled being Happy and they left after i sent Demogorgon out to get me my Laptop and our phones plus Charger .

Writing an Article about the Upcoming Billboard Charts i wrote about many Pros not able to come and it being unprofessional because the ones that can't come , can't because of a Mission they have made and i texted a few pros if it was okay to use their names as an example and everyone i asked said Yes .

I wrote Keigos name as the first because he was my inspiration for the Article . Pressing send i wrote a note to the Newspaper printing company signing it with my Repoter synonym that it needs to be printed double the pieces they normally do and wait for me because i'll help passing them out Personally tomorrow morning at four .

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

Waking up i left a note and a Necklace with three Feathers on it around Keigos neck , so he wouldn't miss me . After passing the Newspaper out and receiving lots of positive feedback i was back before seven and before someone noticed that i was gone .

Burning the Note i took a shower and treated a few Burn marks from my Combusting yesterday . Wrapping bandages around my right lower arm i secured it and sat next to Keigo , draping my left Wing over him sleeping in with my Head on the Mattress .

Waking up i felt Keigos hand on my Head and his Wings draped one over mine and the other over my back . Looking up i saw him looking at me with an adoring look , he smiled saying raspy Hey Songbird . I said Hi Birdy whilst he hugged me , pushing the Button the Doctor and a few Nurses came in and looked relieved .

I took a bit Distance and felt my Wings shaking , ruffling my Feathers . He said Ey you didn't suppress it , finally . I said ey you said it's better for my Wings to do that if they need to , the Doctor said that's true because the blood circulation is better when you let them and not suppress them .

I said oh and let me guess you had that problem and speak from experience ? Kei' said Yep and if you do it hurts like hell , even worse as if you hurt a new blood feather . Curling into a Cocoon i said Okay Okay i get it and little reminder everything that is said i automatically imagine as a Picture in my mind .

The Doctor checked everything and found nothing of the Poison , to be safe he called recovery girl and she treated him to just as a little safety measurement . Keigo noticed the Necklace and chirped , flapping his now fluffy Wings , i chuckled ruffling his Hair after kissing him on his forehead lovingly .

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

We were allowed to go and i got a perfect Quirk nullifying Ring in muted black with a smartwatch and a Phone app which are connected together . Flying on my Matori Home Keigo was on the Matori as well being amazed .

Opening the Window we flew in and saw a Note that my Roommates moved out due to them living with their families again but they left their numbers with a " the Company plan is still valid see ya Tomorrow ! " chuckling i put the Matori on its stand , changing after showering with Kei' .

Snuggling together in our living room Nest i said next time go directly to the Check up or at least tell me , hm ? He sighed saying sorry Songbird and will do , as he kissed my Neck nuzzling against my cheek .

I showed him the Article and as soon as he powered the Tv on we saw that it was valid and the Billboard Charts are a few Weeks later where everyone has to have free as it's a Must from the Mayor which he signed after thanking me for showing him the Problem in Person .

Keigo hugged me with arms , legs and Wings chirping after hearing that and reading the Article a few times over . I chuckled ruffling his Hair as i hugged him . Hearing the Doorbell i opened the Door with a Flame and saw Keigo laying with his Head on my lap smiling in my direction .

Mirko said you god damn son of your Parents THANKS ! I said nothing because i couldn't as she jumped straight up out again . Having to process this interaction for a minute , i noticed that Kei' slept in looking peacefully .

The Pros went out quietly , so i pulled Keigo up with his head on my Chest level letting him use me as a heating bed . Wrapping my Wings around him i played without sound a random game on my Phone , sleeping in with him as we turned and i was suddenly the big Spoon .

Kissing his Neck lightly barely brushing him with my lips i felt his Wings puffing up . Snuggling close i heared his breathing pattern slowing down and stay calm after a few Minutes . I slept in being sure he is sleeping well .

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

Waking up i saw him still asleep and glided with my fingers through his Hair . I must say he is fucking cute while having his guard down trusting me with every ounce in his Being .

He moved a bit opening his Eyes slowly , stretching his limbs out he said Morning Songbird . I said Morning my Mate , simply because i saw him getting flustered and cocooning himself in , chuckling lowly i said hey we switched roles today .

He said mhm seems like it nuzzling closer to me . Wrapping him in my arms and Wings i rested my head on top of his being happy . Mirko came in after saying knock knock , she was about to turn around but i said we are just cuddling and what do you even want ?

She said that the Gang is here to look how Hawks is doing and the Mayor wants to ask you something . I said alright be there in five minutes , changing i cleaned our Nest and we went into our Living room .

The Mayor went with me in my Office and he asked For a Plan i had said i make for the upcoming Hero Billboard Charts . Discussing the Plan and why i choose it like that he signed it and i made him a social media account .

Explaining everything throughly he understood everything and went on his way Home , where i walked with him having a bad feeling . Trusting my gut was a good idea because he was almost hit by a fire ball .

That's the only thing that happened , so i said bye seeing him walk in his house . Summoning my Matori i flew Home again and opened the Living room Window from Inside with a Flame .

Flying straight through the Window , i landed in the Nest middle feeling my Wings ruffle . I turned to the side saying Hello , seeing Keigo walk out of the Kitchen with a Latte Macchiato i recognised because of the smell , handing it to me he sat next to me with space .

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

I took a sip enjoying the flavour , i tipped on his Shoulder whispering good job Birdy it's pretty good for you only looking . He nod while his Feathers stood slightly angled in a shooting position , flattening down shortly after .

After a while i thought fuck it snuggling close to Keigo , getting covered in his Wings and arms i was cozily sipping at my Coffee watching the News . A moment later i was on his lap noticing his Head on my shoulder .

Sipping at my Coffee Mirko screamed I KNEW IT ! I texted a Colleague and she was ported away . Kei' grinned and i knew why , it was because he wanted to say Mirko moment but held himself back because of the other Pros .

I said Ey Takami . He said hm . I said Mirko moment causing us to laugh out of nowhere . We flew through the Window chased by Mirko , who seemed pissed .

We managed to escape her and sat snuggled up on a skyscraper . I was being spooned again and loved every second of it , feeling my Wings ruffle as he kissed my jaw trailing down to my neck leaving kisses , bites and light to dark red marks and a few purple ones on my Chest and abs .

Being love drunk i felt my feathers puff up being flushed and breathing heavily . I felt my Wings twitch lightly laying in his arms , keigo peppered my face with light delicate kisses as his Wings lightly flapped .

Staying there for a few Hours , we relaxed in each other's presence . Still trying to calm down , he then said you cute fucker i wanna take you to our Nest snuggling, until you fall asleep wanna do that ? I hummed and was carried Home .

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

Flying with the Sun setting in the background it was calming . He landed perfectly in our living room using his Feathers to close the Windows and Doors , walking into our Bedroom .

He used his Feathers , building our Nest while removing our Clothes and changing them to sweats and an oversized shirt for him and his oversized shirt for me knowing i hate sleeping with pants .
He laid me down and laid down himself before pulling me up his Chest snuggling into my shoulder / neck .

I knew that my Wings probably puffed up and i actually didn't mind knowing he's surely going through them with his fingers loosing my tense muscles up .

Feeling my Feathers ruffling i snuggled close as my eyes closed and i was sleeping in completely . So waking up was a Pain in the Ass , curling into a Ball i was alone in the Bed . Groaning i sat up , changed and went into my Kitchen making myself some breakfast .

Writing a report and planning for the Company i sighed drinking my Tea . I was sketching a plan for the Room designs and decorations minding our budget wich is at 7,032,709.37 ¥ with everything included from gas , to electricity and employee payment as well as bills and taxes which i calculated five times in total to be sure .

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

I was using a Program as my old Roommates came in screaming SURPRISE BITCH ! I just hummed in acknowledgment playing with different wooden tables and chairs as i rearranged the room taking screenshots when i finished one .

Being literally pulled away and carried into the Living room i didn't care who was there as i said Noooooo i wasn't finished ! Ey let me go back planning- Oh Cappuccino chocolate nicely done with the milk foam topping and chocolate powder art .

Hearing Keigo laugh as he sat me down he said you have some serious problems . I said Yep but I'm proud of 'em- nah joke still didn't find a therapist thought . He hugged me snuggling close , whispering " I'm here for you Humming Bird , " in my Ear .

I hummed sipping at the Coffee feeling my Wings ruffle . Relaxing like that , i got the Plan i did show it to Keigo and my ex Roommates , they asked did you seriously used double the tax price !?

Keigo asked still a trauma ? I said Yup after drinking the Coffee in one go , snuggled close to Keigo i was happy and ignored my Phone for a few minutes . Noticing it's his i whispered him that it's the Agency and he seemed pissed standing up .

I went in my Room curling in my Nest , being neatly hidden and wrapped in blankets i was a blob of Demon in a Wing cocoon hugging a pillow . After a while i slowly began to get sleepy , snuggling into the pillow i slept in not long after .

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

Feeling something shaking me carefully awake , i opened my Eyes seeing Keigo in front of me playing with my Hair . He curled up behind me snuggled up close , nuzzling into my Neck .

Noticing him hugging me i hummed happily , loosing my grip on the Pillow , which was basically a placeholder for Keigos arms which he wrapps around me usually .

Turning around i hugged him back and was loving it . As he laid his head on top of mine , i felt secure but my insecurities came back in . I curled into a ball further away from Keigo and slept in .

Waking up in his embrace i was confused but he must've pulled me close while i was asleep . I was hugged close to his Chest and held frimly yet carefully feeling his leg over mine . Snuggling into him i heared him sigh happily as he embraced me with his Wings to .

I hugged him feeling his arms wrapped around me to , chuckling lowly i burried my face in his neck being a happy Demon . Saying i love you , he chuckled saying love you to and that tickles . We slept in again and everything was nicely quiet and just perfect .

Getting woken up by Rumi who bursted through the Door , we kept our eyes closed sleeping in again . Keigo woke me up nuzzling in my Neck , ruffling my Hair i woke up , stretching my Wings and pulling pants on after removing my Shirt because it's warm .

I shook my Wings , causing them to look fluffy and went into the Living room . Walking straight into the Kitchen i said burst through that door again and I'll burn your House . Knowing that probably the Gang was here i heared Tsukoyomi say what a mad banquet of Darkness .

Making me Coffee i put a loosely fitting shirt on , which Keigo gave me with a nice Hug from behind . Kissing him good morning , i said we might have to preen again later after a nice long bath , hm ? He hummed saying sounds lovely , dove but i have Night Patrol today and tomorrow and i need to go in a few Minutes because of a few Meetings .

I said alright hope you don't get bored to easily . He said thanks , sorry humming bird i- i said Keigo it's alright now go fly and kick some ass . He hugged me shortly and went out with the rest of the Pros .

Listening to Music i saw that i had free today because i actually planned a day to relax with Keigo but i should've told him before i planned anything because it goes to waste now .

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

Sitting on the Balcony i played random games on my Phone , listening to a Podcast about something . Laying onto my stomach , i somehow managed to sleep in , shortly before it began to rain .

Bringing my Electric stuff inside i went out again laying on my Stomach . Relaxing as my Wings soaked full of Water and i was drenched in Rain but i was calmly asleep . I don't know how i managed to sleep in outside in the Rain but i woke up the next Day having slept for seventeen Hours straight .

Of course i was sick now with a headache and throat pain but it's nothing a hot bath , tea with honey and medicine couldn't fix . Thank God i don't have a cough or a stuffy nose , so i took a hot bath changing into my Hoddy and sweatpants taking a nap in the Living room i was at peace .

Snuggling up in a thicc blanket resting my Head on an ultra fluffy pillow sleeping in , three Minutes after i laid down i was out cold . I preened my Wings and took a shower while i was preening because it's easier if you have wet Wings to crack the Shells .

Feeling someone ruffle my Hair i noticed that someone by his scent and i knew it wasn't Keigo . It was my Sister and my Twin was also there , opening my Eyes i said Hi . Getting hugged as i sat up wasn't surprising , considering I haven't seen them in a long while .

I said i'm sick and don't want to spread it around . They said understandable , does Hawks knows about it ? I said no he has pretty much work to do and wasn't home since Yesterday .

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

My Sister asked if we did the Rest day thing i had planned but i said like i had said he has much work so he couldn't and i didn't tell him much of what i had actually planned , in case something like that would happen and please don't tell him i don't want him to feel bad or something like that it's normal and at least he saves lots of people .

Getting smacked by my Sister she said sit and don't you dare to move . I did as Told and she brought me soup , we three watched a Movie while we ate soup together . I slept in after a while and curled up in my Wings , feeling sleepy out of nowhere .

Waking up i was alone like i thought and made myself some Tea with Honey , after showering i ate some soup from my Sister and wrote a report . I went on my Balcony with a new tea mug relaxing as i sat down .

Feeling my Feathers ruffle in the Wind i hummed being happy . Knowing it's Dangerous to fly while being sick it was the closest thing to flying i had at the Moment so i savoured every second .

Sipping at my Tea i wrote an Article and sent it to the Grammar check , finishing with Work for Today i went back inside noticing it starting to lightly rain . Snuggling up in the Nest i felt relaxed and safe as i let my guard down .

Laying in the Nest reading a Book i got a Text but ignored it , thinking it's Rumi for sure because she wants to annoy me or sends me memes again . I didn't hear anything being lost in the Story .

Hearing a " Songbird ." My Wings shook vividly as i wanted my Mate snuggling with me after preening my Wings . I thought fuck it and tried to sleep in and did that successfully .

Waking up i was alone and i started my Morning routine again , after eating breakfast i searched through Articles reading News from different Newspaper companies .

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

I was deeply in " Reporter-mode " reading and subconsciously taking notes . Listening to Music as i read , i snuggled up in a blanket reading a story .

Wrapping up in my Wings under the Blanket , humming along the Music whilst taking Notes . After an Hour i saved everything and curled up in the Blanket after shutting my Pc down .

Hearing a thud i took a while to process it happened in real life , i walked into the Living room running over to catch Keigo falling into unconsciousness . Treating his Wounds , i changed his Clothes and tugged him in on the Couch .

Sitting onto the other Couch i sat facing Keigo watching him carefully and with my full attention . Hearing a " He missed you , even thought it's been only three Days or something like that ," Rumi said " he was daydreaming , sleepy , kinda pissed and whimpered even-" i know .

She raised an Eyebrow as i said i did the same missing my Mate , it's a reflex after not being in contact the next step would be a specific pheromone which only the mate can smell leading the way to the significant other .

She asked what does the next Step doe- i said re-maiting without control over the own Body , basically pretty wild /aggressive Sex . She was about to ask something but i said i won't answer the following question regarding this topic .

Noticing that Keigo sent that Pheromone out i said get out , feeling dizziness from the intensity . She jumped out and i locked everything lockable , noticing him grinning sinister i said you sick fucker . Seeing him sit up in pain i carried him in our Bedroom and laid him down .

Slowly removing my Clothes watching him intensely he was so god damn horny that literally his pants ripped in his crotch area , causing him to Moan " Hummingbird , Songbird , Lovebird please let me either fuck you or take me till im just you dirty little cum dump covered in and out with your hot , sticky Cum . "

Smirking i hummed in acknowledgment , removing his clothes i took my Time teasing him , knowing exactly it fucked him up . Seeing his Wings in their full Wingspan he looked breathtakingly Beautiful , rubbing barely his Tummy he arched his Back .

Kissing his Chest , tummy , collarbone , neck , face i decided to leave hickeys trailing downwards to his member , leaving a lovingly long Kiss at the Tip . Feeling him dripping pre i chuckled .

Climbing up i kissed him mouth to mouth sliding my tongue in fighting his for Dominance . Feeling my Wings stretching to their full Wingspan to i hummed being fully happy as i let it enter slowly , savouring every moment it was lovingly sex not aggressive sex , even thought i love him fucking my legs senseless .

Hearing him desperate was pure Gold , he was vulnerable and trusted me fully . In the End we snuggled up in our Nest cuddled up with another interlocking our Feathers . He rested his Head on mine as i nuzzled closely sleeping in after treating his Wounds again to be sure .

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

Unlocking everything , i slept in . We got woken up by Rumi coming in after knocking , i felt him nuzzling closer shortly before wincing . Looking directly for any re-opened wounds i changed a bandage and cooled it .

Chilling with Rumi and Keigo i was happily hugging my Mate careful as to not hurt him . Rumi was called and jumped out with a " later besties ! " so i made us Coffee and we snuggled under a blanket together .

He laid my Head on his Chest laying his Head onto mine even thought it hurt him clearly . I didn't move as i felt Happy , while trying not to Hurt him more than he already does .

Staying like that i felt him gliding through my Feathers gently and lovingly being careful not to hurt or startle me . I hummed snuggling close being careful not to hurt him , he was wrapping his Wings around me snuggling close .

Sleeping in i instinctively snuggled as close as possible feeling his Chest rise up and down following his breathing pattern which calmed down steadily .

I had my Guard down and knew he had to because his face was relaxed before i slept in that is . Ever since we got separated he seemed tensed up until now but i can understand it honestly .

Loosing a Mate for a while can make you run wild and search till either you found him or you give up . Finding the Mate again gives you a whole feeling as you try to please him/her which doesn't only involve sex , you also try to make them happy by little surprises and cuddling or just being there .

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

I woke up alone and sat up , leaning against the couch for support . Thinking about nothing i used fire to Heat my Coffee back up and shut the Tv on , seeing nothing un ordinary i switched through the typical News Channels .

Sipping at my Coffee i put Keigos Hero jacket over, using the Wingslits on the back and ruffling my Wings 'till they were fluffy . Hiding my face halfway in the Jacket i was happily humming .

" Here you see a fanboy being in love with Hawks in every being of his Cell . " I knew it was a bitch from pen and paper who's a snake . " In fact that's my Mate which i love with my whole being , i swear on those pretty Wings of mine ."

Being lifted by a Feather i saw Keigo looking lovingly at me with his cute smile and a real one in public . He hugged me snuggling close asking how was your Day love ? I said up until they came fine actually , yours ? He said good and even better now that I'm with you .

We snuggled close together in mid air flying , hearing " aaaawwww " from below us i burried my face in the crook of his Neck saying forgot we're outside being watched to be Honest . He chuckled saying truthfully i did to when i hugged you .

I sneaked your Jacket by the way . " Missed me that much Hummingbird ? " Nodding i heared a Chuckle as he flew us inside , closing the Bilnds and Windows after .

Doing his Paperwork while he took a Shower i finished before hearing a " Are you Serious ? " looking to the left i saw Keigo standing in a Towel in the Doorway looking directly inside my Soul .

I said you won't hear an answer from my Soul and looking hot won't help you either , yet at least i might add . He chuckled saying i'll keep that in mind dear , while walking in our Bedroom .

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

Keigo sat down next to me patting his Lap , getting his signal i sat on his lap feeling his Chin on my Shoulder . Getting Hugged i asked what happened at Work ? He sighed before he told me about his Meetings , the Villains , his Employees and so on .

After an good Hour he was done and sighed , saying that he needed that right now . Feeling a kiss on my Cheek i hummed in acknowledgment of his statement told before . We watched a series while continuing to cuddle with each other , sinking in unadulterated Love .

After the Third episode i said shirt of , the Bandage should be changed . Cleaning his wounds i replaced the bandage waiting until he had his shirt back on and said it should have healed within two Weeks completely leaving only minor scars but it wouldn't be something new now would it ?

We continued to watch the Series , as i leaned my Head against his Shoulder feeling a Wing wrap around me . I stayed like that not moving an Inch , before he laid me down , wrapping his arms around my Hips resting his Head on my thighs .

I was about to ask why but he sighed happily as his Wings fluttered slightly . So i thought why the Hell not accepting it , while stroking his hair rhythmically and carefully .

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

He was humming quietly as his Wings puffed up . I asked are you okay ? Keigo hummed saying just want to cuddle with my baby Bird you know as he snuggled up close .

Cocooning him in my Wings i saw that he slept in soundly . I answered mails from my phone to the Agency and relaxed ruffling his Feathers .

I woke him up and said go to Bed please Birdy you need it . He groaned sitting up , kissing me he said good night my love walking sluggishly into our shared Bedroom . I made myself a Coffee and watched the Rain begin to pour down outside after cuddling up in a blanket .

Noticing my Phone vibrate i knew the other pros wer going to arrive soon because of the sudden downpour of rain . Putting towels , Hoddies and pants near the Entrance i made hot chocolate to warm everyone up and that just in time 'cause they arrived shortly after i finished .

They changed after another and we sat together in my Living room . Keigo was asleep on the Pc chair when i looked after him , so i tugged him in after changing him and went back to the Others .

Serving each one their favourite Coffee type i made a Cappuccino and an Espresso for Deku and Tsukoyomi , knowing they were coming in a few minutes .

I left a note on the Counter and snuggled up in Bed with Hawks . Being cocooned in his Wings , arms and legs i felt comfortable and relaxed . Playing with his Hair i was at Peace

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

35.5K 558 15
Currently Updating a lot of my older published chapters since I first wrote this in 2022 so sorry if some of the first chapters are better than older...
186 9 15
"On that lonely night (lonely night) Said it wouldn't be love But we felt the rush (fell in love) It made us believe it was only us (was only us)"...
151K 4.8K 65
*Warning, this was one of my VERY first fics, the grammar isn't good, and the paragraphs don't have spaces, this WILL have a remake. PLEASE BE WARNED...
150K 3.6K 22
After being kidnapped by villains, Y/n decided to move with your cousin to Japan and transfer to U.A. She's trying to have a fresh start, make some m...