𝐈𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒 |...

By dibsonMountAU

Nora Miller would always walk past the Cobham Training ground on her way home from school. When passing by, s... More

𝓘𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶𝓼
01 | Chelsea's training ground.. you know.. the football club?
02 | I'm like a magnet to the ladies
03 | If you want to put this relationship on pause..
04 | Almost like sparks...
05 | Empty Street
06 | Brother vs Sister
07 | The football game, Nora! How could you forget!?
08 | Your voice has gotten deeper...
09 | Ok I'll let you guys "catch up"
10 | Embarrassing..
11 | Text message from who?
13 | Im not drunk.
14 | hangover
15 | Assistance
16 | Know Thy Enemy
17 | Denial
18 | You're a Dick to Me
19 | Osculate
20 | I wish I could Hate You Too...
21 | Stir up my feelings would you?!
22 | Confession
23 | Fuck Mason Mount.
24 | Aftermath
25 | To have him right now..
26 | This... whatever this is
27 | You want this as much as I do..
28 | Hungry
29 | Shhh...
30 | I can be patient
31 | 21 questions
32 | Not dating
33 | Deja Vu
34 | Old Friends...
35 | Better girls out there
36 | Do you Love him?
37 | Imagination

12 | Free Booze

3.9K 65 1
By dibsonMountAU

I huffed in annoyance, looking at the stacks of paperwork my boss had just placed on my desk. This is what my brother was talking about when he said I was too stressed about work. My boss loves me for some reason and she always relies on me to complete all of the important stuff, hence the paper work. I'm the social media specialist for the company Trivago but my boss makes me do way more than just manage their social medias. She makes me write scripts for future advertisements, complete paper work that the other useless workers don't know how to do, my boss's words not mine, and run errands for her.

"You know what you need" I looked up at my co-worker, Jessie, "a huge drink. Boss has been putting piles of paper on your desk for the past week. Once you're done with those, go to a bar and have some fun."

I sighed in my seat, placing my palm over my forehead. That's the thing Jessie. If I was to get a drink I would also see him. Jessie is the second person to tell me to stop stressing my self out from work and the second person to tell me to go to that damn party—involuntarily of course. I wasn't sure what to do at this point. As the week went by and the more paper that was being stacked up onto my desk, the more appealing that party became to be, but I was still unsure whether to go or not. He would be there and I don't want to see him. I'm too stubborn to let him think that I wanted to go to a place he invited me to.

Is that too petty?

Surely not..

I could always avoid him.. the house is probably really big, assuming his friend is another rich footballer, so it can give me lots of space to run away from him.

There is also free booze..

but he will be there..

I mean there was always the alternative option and go to a bar..

but free booze...

Do I hate him that much that I would refuse free booze?

Well..I guess not...

Fine.

——————————

I glanced down at my phone for the 5th time to check if it was the correct address. It was obvious by the pounding music that I was where I was supposed to be but a girl could always be sure. The party was hosted at a huge house. I was expecting something big but this was on the verge of becoming a mansion. My almost miniature apartment felt like a toilet cubicle compared to this.

I entered the house to be met with an overbearing amount of people. I wasn't sure what I expected when I was invited to a famous footballer's party. Loads of girls were clinging and dancing with other guys desperate for their attention—or money by the looks of it. They wore tight dresses that hugged their body, protruding their curves and excessive amounts of makeup that probably took hours to perfect. I looked like a homeless person compared to them and thought about scolding Mount for not giving me a dress code. But he didn't know I was coming anyway so..

I took a deep breath. It didn't matter anyway. I wasn't here to impress anybody. I was here for a refreshing beverage.

I made my way through the flock of people and managed to find myself in the kitchen where all the drinks were conveniently placed. I made a beeline to the vodka and poured myself a drink, sitting down on the kitchen stool. The kitchen was an open space, meaning the living room and dining room were connected. It gave me some entertainment by observing all the drunken people around me, sitting in their social groups, flirting with other people or just being all round idiots with their mates.

I didn't know what do to now. I've gotten what I came here for and.. now what? I felt a little creepy observing the crowd and I didn't feel like dancing. I searched the crowd to see if there was any chance of finding someone I knew when I heard a group of people laughing. The sound immediate caught my attention and my head turned to the source.

Of course it was him. Why is the universe suddenly drawing us together? My eyes stayed glued to Mason and his friends, they were practically surrounded by girls trying to get their attention but they weren't acknowledging them, probably used to it. I assumed that his mates were also footballers, they looked athletic I guess. But most of all I noticed Mason looking around every once in a while as though he was searching for something. Knowing him he's probably search for his prey and I rolled my eyes.

He does look good though. I hate to admit it. But his hair looked more free and loose and that jacket he was wearing— It didn't matter anyway.. no matter how good that boy looks it's not enough for me to overlook his disgusting personality. I stopped gawking at him and turned around, pouring myself another drink.

I can't believe I let myself think that.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

My body began to respond to my drinks by making me want to pee so I merged through the dance floor to go upstairs. The upstairs bathrooms are always the cleanest at every party, usually because upstairs is off limits. I wasn't sure if those rules applied to this house but I wasn't willing to pee in a vomit drenched room, so the risk was worth it. When I got up the stairs the first thing I noticed was the amount of doors there were in the horizontal hallway. I've have one too many drinks and my brain wasn't capable of checking every door so my next idea was to ask someone. Then the second thing I noticed in the hallway was Mason Mount accompanied with two other girls and I released a frustrated groan. Why is he everywhere I go? I thought this house was big enough for me to avoid him.

My sigh seemed to have unfortunately caught his attention and we locked eyes. He looked shocked at first and it made me wonder if he never wanted me to come in the first place. But then his expression changed to a cheerful grin as he approached me with those two girls on his tail.

"You actually came.." he breathed out. I furrowed my eyebrows with how shocked he seemed. But then his shocked expression quickly turned into a sly smirk, "what happened to anything you say won't convince you because you will be there either way?"

My eyes narrowed to slits, wondering how he remembered my text word for word, "well turns out free booze is enough to convince me to come." I side eyed the two girls standing beside him realising how stunning they both looked. Like every other girl in this house, they were wearing skin tight dresses that accentuated their boobs and had impeccable makeup. I rolled my shoulders and shifted in my place, feeling a little insecure at that moment. I didn't match the standard those two girls were setting yet Mason is somehow acknowledging me instead of them. I cleared my throat, "um, where's the bathroom?"

"That door right there." He said pointing at the 4th door. I gave him an awkward smile and walked into the bathroom.

I stared at myself in the mirror, checking my appearance. I'm not usually so hung up on the way I look. I mean of course I care about how I look but seeing all these beautiful women tonight has made me feel insecure beyond compare. And seeing Mason surrounded by all of these gorgeous women, I can't help but think about what people would think of me if I were to be around him. I took a deep breath in and exited the bathroom, finding that Mason was still outside leaning on the railing.

"Why the hell are you still here?" One thing I noticed was that the girls were no longer stuck to his hips. I sent daggers his way putting my anger out on him. I have no idea why I was angry. I guess more frustrated for letting me feel so insecure about something so stupid. And to add on I was far from being in the mood to deal with his arrogance. He's always so clingy around me and it's all just to get on my nerves.

"I need to use the bathroom." I blushed a little, feeling a little embarrassed for thinking he was waiting for me.

"You should see the look on your face." He cooed and I rolled my eyes. "I waited for you." Of course he did.

"Aww you didn't have to." I said in the sweetest voice.

"It's no problem." He crossed his arms, showing me that sly smirk he had on moments ago.

"No, I really wish you didn't." I deadpanned.

"You were in there a while. Is everything ok?" He asked, completely unaffected by my previous comment. I wasn't going to admit I felt like a homeless person standing in front of two models so I just scoffed and walked away. "What so you're not going to tell me?" I heard him follow behind me.

In that moment I felt a sense of deja vu, but I could remember where from.

__________________
I could write more but I feel like I've made you guys wait for long enough. I literally spent 6 hours straight working on my assignment today and I'm finally finished 😌
! I'm telling you guys, don't leave your assignment until the last minute !
! Especially if it's English !
But knowing me I'm going to do it with all of my assignments cuz yolo lmao
The chapter will continue and I'll try to update as soon as I can but I still have like 2 more assignments to finish.

Vote + Comment 🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.3K 755 46
Nora Turner, a model with a taste for the unexpected, finds herself entwined in the glamorous world of Chelsea FC through her best friend Sophia Webe...
178K 1.8K 70
Chelsea player mason mount meets a thick skinned beautiful girl, shes tough, independent and an absolute handful to deal with, but will she crack her...
286K 4.1K 56
Beck Hart feels like she's made it before the World Cup semi final. With a firm place in the England starting line up and a successful season as Che...
12.2K 238 11
[𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮] [𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙙] [𝙏𝙤𝙭 • 𝙞𝙘] Causing 𝘂𝗻𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 -☦︎︎- 𝗜𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 the relationship bet...