โ™ก Elia โ™ก

By spongebob12312

1 sweet girl and 3 cruelest men. - - - Elia grew up with ๐™—๐™ช๐™—๐™—๐™ก๐™š๐™จ around her and infinite fairytales to... More

1. My Bestfriend
๐Ÿ”Info of characters๐Ÿ”
2. Ricco, why?
3. His Princess
4. Silv Brothers
5. Power
6. Sugar Rush
7. Arrival
8. Library Pt.1
9. Library Pt.2
10. Library Pt.3
12. Assembly
13. Opera
14. Truth
15. Apart
16. Adjusting
17. Guilty
18. Tears
19. Planning
20. Conversation

11. Cafe

19.3K 339 64
By spongebob12312

Authors pov~

After Elia's encounter with the Silvs in the library she was beyond happy to now be friends with people from a different country. She thought it was a unique experience and a funny one since they are friends with her father.

Now Elia and her father were walking towards a cafe, one of the fanciest cafes Elia has set her eyes upon. "Dad l-look l-look!" Elia almost shouted while pointing at the building. She couldn't explain the architecture but one word came in mind; phenomenal.

Her smile with her dimples are so contagious if she went inside any building it can make people smile with her, especially three individuals.

Elia has no clue that her father set up a breakfast to meet up with the Silvs. He wanted to tell her that he found investors which were the Silvs.

Elia hopped on the couple of stairs that led to the doors of the "Café Florian". She saw through the windows it sparkled in glorious.
—————————————————————————
Elia~

Dad opened the door me as I walk into the cafe. He told me this would be a special breakfast but I don't really know why. As I walk in I smile at dad for choosing this type of place, it was beautiful in the I side and out. "Dad! You outdid yourself." I said while giggling.

"Only for my little girl." He said while gesturing me to a table. "Aren't we suppose to wait to be seated!" I ask dad in a worry voice. We might just get scold at by the manager.

"I made a reservation for all of us sweet heart." Dad replied. I am confused. 'All of us?' I thought. After a few seconds of arriving to a table I recognized some familiar faces. Dad gestured me to say my greetings to them three, Mr.Silvs.

Dad shook hands with them and now it was my turn. I said "how are you" and they responded with a 'hm'.
—————————————————————————
Sebastián~

As in right now me and my brothers are waiting patiently for our love. This morning Frank asked us if we would be free to come to breakfast with him and his daughter, we accepted.

It's been over five minuets and they are still not here. If Frank walked out on us he will be seeing the gods soon enough for coming in between our kitten.

Early this morning we couldn't keep our minds off of her.

Flashback~

I sit down on the sofa as I'm scrolling through my computer. My coffee left untouched, while I'm waiting for a call I look up. My brothers and I were all staring at each other.

Mateo on my right and Leo on a sofa chair.We couldn't recognize each others faces. Usually our faces are firm and tough now it's like we're all in a daze.

I looked at the ceiling "fuck." We all say in union. We looked at each other. Leo through his cigarette on the floor. "Should we?" I spoke out. They knew what I meant.

By the time I looked at them for an answer they were in their phones. "Ren, search up Elia Aguilar, daughter of Frank Aguilar for me. I need at least two pages filled with information have it done by in three hours." Leo spoke on the phone.

After a few moments after he ended the call, we had a call coming through. Might be one of our clients!

Leo picked up and the person we least suspected, Frank.

Flashback over~

Leo elbowed me out of my thoughts and was looking somewhere. I follow his line of sight and saw our angel. Fortunately for her, her father won't be missing.
—————————————————————————
Authors pov~

Breakfast arrived shortly after the waiter took their orders. They obeyed and showed not a single ounce of annoyance since in their mind they are getting a huge tip, they were desperate for it plus they were serving the most top billionaires in the world.

"I want to make a toast." Frank said loudly as he was standing up. "May our deal strike every one of my opponents and many fortunate outcomes to come in the future." He said with passion.

Elia was very stunned at how much Frank was ejecting his voice. Elia was clueless that her father was a little drunk. He might have had a little too much champagne. In her eyes he never raised his voice, except this one time where he was cooking and accidentally put a fork in the microwave. Let's just say their whole kitchen had to be under construction and renovated.

After some conversations happening Elia started to feel left out. It was only about business stuff. That thought alone made her want to shed some tears. The Silvs were suppose to be my friends but they aren't even conversations to me. She was twisting the point of a fork on her plate. She finished her meal but didn't want to be rude and leave.

Luckily the brothers all notice that her pink plump  lips were mumbling something and her teeth would dig into her lips at times. They couldn't quite hear since Frank was talking loudly.

Elia was a little confused about the begging of her dads speech. "Dad what do you meant my a deal?" Elia asked. "Oh sweetheart the Mr. Silv brothers are my investors. Hopefully in the future we can receive quite a lot of cash making for your young adult hood." Her dad spoke out.

"Your not friends with them?" Elia questioned her father. "Sweetheart, we are only business partners nothing else."

Elia's face was not very bored anymore she was confused now more than ever. The Mr. Silv brothers told her they were friends but now her father was throwing that idea in her head out the window.

She shortly cane to conclusion that maybe the brothers saw her father more than a business partner, a friend but that her dad was ignorant of that possibility.

Just then Mateo moved his hand near Elia's hand. He managed to touch her finger tips. Elia glanced at her left. They made eye contact for good second when someone interrupted.

"So Elia, tell me about yourself." Sebastián spoke while smiling at her glossy eyes.

Elia felt all eyes on her, she wanted to just go to her room. But she built up enough courage to speak up.

She played with the hem of her skirt, biting her lip while looking at Mateo's hand, "Well I like art, and other stuff." She rushed out excluding herself.

The brothers found it odd. 'Why couldn't she just open up?' Were their exact thoughts.
—————————————————————————
45 minutes later~

Elia was ready to go more than ever. She went to go to the 'washroom'. But she really was just admiring the architecture from every angle. Meanwhile the brothers were reading to pack up, very annoyed how their 'love' was elsewhere. They started to bid farewell to Frank and luckily when Elia came to their view their mood changed in an instant.

Frank saw their mood changed but brushed it off thinking they might have another meeting to go to or an event to attend.

They took their time with shaking Elia's hand that even Frank found it odd.

"Until next time, kitten." Mateo said swiftly against her ear. She found it really iffy.

Eventually the daughter and father walked separate ways than the brothers. While Elia was walking she noticed an advertisement up on a taxi. "D-dad, look, look!" Elia partially said with excitement. It was an opera event that will be happening in about two days.

She was beyond happy. "You know dad I've always wanted to attend a live performance opera." She said with enthusiastic. She was going to bribe Frank.

"Honey, I actually was going to a meeting for some businessmen who have years of experience that can help people like me." Frank said sadly. He did wanted to spend time with his daughter but the business he was pursuing was going spectacular. His main focus was to make it easier for his daughter in the future, she wouldn't have to worry about money.

Although she felt a little hurt, she wasn't going to back down. Not yet. "Well I was thinking about doing freshly apple pie when we get home. So warm it will met in your mouth, but I guess I'm a little lazy to do it when we get back." Elia said trying to make Frank feel jealous.

"Fine sweetie I'll make reservations for our seats. Do you want middle height." He asked while hugging onto her shoulder. If she could she would jump so high like a firework.

"Yes dad." She said while smiling with her dimples coming onto his view.
—————————————————————————
Leo~

The three of us just had gotten in the limo heading towards our hotel we booked.

"Our little vixen has the three of us wrapped around her little finger." I said while being hard. Thinking of her every single damn second of my day feels like a dream. But touching her pearly white legs is just exquisite. Having them wrapped around my waist as I-.

"Mateo call Ren." Sebastián spoke as I come back from my thoughts. He must have been having such a hard time just like the two of us.

Just as Mateo grabbed his phone from his pocket it rang. The ID caller was Ren, he looked back up at us. "Well answer the fucking damn phone!" Sebastián said screaming.

"Look it's difficult for all of us idiot." Mateo said while scoffing in the end.

"Idiots." I mumble while looking out the window.

He pressed accept. "Speak!" He said trying to sound intimidating or maybe he might be to others, but to us it's just a little game we all play.

"I-I just got an email from your private assistant,
Mr. Perez. He said that when your arrive at the hotel it's right on top of the desk and I also send a digital email to the three of you, Mr Silv." Ren spoke quickly.

I'll give it to him, others might have just cried through the call.

He ended it with an "okay."

We all smirked at each other, oh Elia, you don't know how much adventures we're going to take on this journey.

To be continued...

A/n
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi lovelies! Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Sorry for the wait, I've been really busy<3

Comment, vote, and follow!!

LOTS OF LOVE 💝💝

-n

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

308K 24.4K 26
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
994K 47.9K 40
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐”๐ง๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ~ ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ÿ In a world where love knows no boundaries, Aleena Noor a Bangladeshi girl with an elated heart...
3.6M 152K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally โฃ๏ธ Cover credit...
485K 26.5K 18
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ~By ๐Š๐š๐ฃ๐ฎ๊จ„๏ธŽ...