Sinfully Yours

By MirahSelim

"I-I swear I didn't mean to enter this house. I got l-lost. I am s-sorry sir." She politely said taking a ste... More

Prologue
Chp-1
Chp-2
Chp-3
Chp-4
Chp-5
Chp-6
Chp-7
Chp-8
Chp-9
Chp-10
Chp-11
Chp-12
Chp-14
Chp-15
Chp-17
Chp-18
Chp-19
Chp-20
Chp-21
Chp-22
Chp-23
Chp-24
Chp-25
Chp-26
Chp-27
Chp-28
Chp-29
Chp-30
Chp-31
Chp-32
Chp-33
Chp-34
Chp-35
Chp-36
Chp-37
Chp-38
Chp-39
Chp-40
Chp-41
Chp-42
Chp-43
Chp-44
Chp-45
Chp-46
Chp-47
Chp-48
Chp-49
Chp-50
Chp-51
Chp-52
Chp-53
Chp-54
Chp-55
Chp-56
Chp-57
Chp-58
Chp-59
Chp-60
Chp-61
Chp-62
Chp-63
Chp-64
Chp-65
Chp-66
Chp-67
Chp-68
Chp-69
Chp-70
Chp-71
Chp-72
Chp-73
Chp-74
Chp-75
Chp-76
Chp-77
Chp-78
Chp-79
Chp-80
Chp-81
Chp-82
Chp-83
Chp-84
Chp-85
Chp-86
Chp-87
Chp-88
Chp-89
Chp-90
Chp-91
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
Bonus chapter

Chp-13

27.2K 813 52
By MirahSelim

Author Pov

"Come here." His deep raspy voice echoed in the empty room making her gulp down. She clutched the sides of her shorts before taking hesitant steps towards him.

Cyrus stared at her patiently watching her reaching to him with hesitant baby steps. As soon as she stood a few inches away from him he grabbed her wrist and yanked her body towards him.

Her butt fell right on his crotch. He gritted his teeth before pursuing his lips to control the hiss that was ready to leave his mouth. 

Hazel gasped out at his sudden action resulting in her whole body to stiffen. He gently wrapped one arm around her waist pulling her upwards. It felt like he was moving a baby here and there.

Her butt went up as he placed her over his inner thigh. But during the process, he had a hard time feeling her hips scrubbing his length perfectly. Taking a few deep breaths he grabbed her legs pulling them over his other thigh. 

She was completely pulled over his laps. She already knew how large and wide his body is but after sitting on his laps she realized he is way muscular and taller than she thought. She looked so small compared to him.

Even after sitting on his thigh, her face hardly reached his wide shoulders. She didn't protest nor try to push him away. She just stayed on his laps stiff and still, not even trying to relax her muscles.

Cyrus looked down at her whose eyes were staring ahead sitting straight and stiff. He could have laughed out at her awkward sitting manner but the hard-on he got because of her little ass he felt like crying over his luck.

She was near him. Over of his laps. Perfectly attach to him. But how ironic it is. He can't go back from his words as well. He promised to give her two days to make her mind. And he will never break his promises.

He suddenly pulled the side table in front of him making her flinch at the sound of the table screeching. Her eyes followed his hands as he grabbed the tray filled with food placing it on the table.

"Relax I wouldn't do anything. I promised to give you two days I mean it." Hazel finally let out a sigh of relief which didn't go unnoticed by him. Her muscles finally relaxed a bit but not completely after all she was still on his laps.

"Eat something. It's been three days you haven't touched food." He said motioning her to eat the food. Hazel looked at the tray filled with a lot of warm food.

Her mouth watered but she was still hesitant. She couldn't trust him even after his assurance and Cyrus noticed it. Hazel jolted up when he placed his large hand on her small face touching her cheek.

Turning her face to look at him her eyes voluntarily looked in his sharp ones. His thumb caressed her cheekbone but the darkness in his eyes told her he wasn't going to say something soothing.

"Better eat it with your hands or I don't mind shoving it down your throat and you know how I will do that? " He leaned to her face making her lean back a little but still her feeble attempt to create distance did no justice. 

"Using my mouth." Her innocent gaze turned into shocked ones, widening her eyes she stared at him in pure disgust and disbelief.

She instantly turned her face away from his and leaned her body forward to grab the plate of rice. He gritted his teeth feeling her ass again brushing against the wrong spot.

"Dammit!" He hissed under his breath staring at her with lust filled in his dark eyes. But the innocent fairy on his laps was too oblivious of the torture she was giving him.

She shoved the spoon in her mouth and took a deep breath internally thanking God for giving her food. Her stomach was burning in hunger and finally getting the food she wanted nothing but to shove the whole tray down her throat in a second.

But being the religious person she is, she decided to eat the food slowly and patiently. That's what her mother taught her to always be patient.

Cyrus raised his eyebrows in surprise ignoring the pain of his hard-on. He expected her to go wild on the food after all she hadn't eaten anything for the last three days but seeing her taking small and slow bites surprised him.

"Aren't you hungry?" He asked her in curiosity.

The spoon was in her mouth as she moved her big emerald stones to him meeting his gleaming greenish-grey ones. She chewed the rice before carefully gulping it down.

"I am." She replied simply making him tilt his head to the side a little.

"Then why are you eating this slowly?" Hazel looked at him wiping her lips with the back of the sleeve of his hoodie she was wearing.

"We should always be patient while eating. My mom always said we should always enjoy the things we craved and waited to have with patience. It adds to our satisfaction." She voiced out the words her mother taught her with the most innocent tone his sinful ears had ever heard.

His lips split away in surprise. He didn't question her further and let her eat the food with patience. Her words again repeated in his head. 

We should always enjoy the things we craved and waited to have with patience. It adds to our satisfaction.

A small smirk appeared on his lips. That's what he will do. He will enjoy her with patience. He will touch her with patience. He will have her with patience. After all, he had waited and craved to have her for so long. If patiently taking her will add to his satisfaction then that's what he will do.

The proof of his patience was the blue balls he just got after just the single touch of her cute ass. And the girl didn't even know what she has done to him.

He stared at her all the time as she finished the food. She finally closed her eyes gulping the glass of water down her throat thanking God once again for giving her food.

His eyes didn't for once move away from her figure watching her every move. This much innocence was something he wasn't familiar with. This much purity was something he never thought he craved in his fucked up life.

Was it just her body he wants? Right now even after having blue balls and aching to touch her he still felt something different watching her mumbling her prayers. 

He knew she was praying. One of his mistresses was a Christian she used to pray before eating and after finishing the food. He used to like that but the irony. The woman soon left her religion and turned into an atheist after entering his world.

It wasn't him who changed her. It was her. She chose everything on her own. And that woman was none other than Ella. He liked her and kept her with him till now because of her way of tolerating him.

No one was this much forbearance with him the way she was and is. It's not like she's forced to stay with him. No. Hazel was the first-ever girl to be forced into submission by him.

Ella was given a choice after they spent a few nights together. He asked her if she can handle his beast behavior she can stay with him as long as she wants. And she can also walk away from him whenever she wants.

But she didn't. Till now she endured his every given stroke but didn't leave his side. He even started to think about making her his wife after all he wasn't going to leave the world without leaving his heirs behind.

His wife. What a weird title he thought. She will be his wife for the world but she will be nothing but a toy in his hands. He had everything planned but then came the will of his grandfather between his perfect plans.

Marrying that girl was never included in his plan. But then he thought having a last-time fun before starting his life as a real husband wouldn't hurt. He wanted to have last year fun. And he added that village girl to his plans.

Then again this innocent big doe-eyed fairy collided with him. She came crashing destroying his every plan. He forgot that he had a wife. He forgot he wanted to marry Ella. He forgot every fucking thing around him and wanted only one thing.

To have this innocent beauty. She may not be the most beautiful woman he had seen but she was indeed the only woman he ever craved to have with this much desperation.

She was never in his plan. She was never supposed to catch the attention of a monster like him but pity. She did and now she will have to tolerate this monster till he will decide to free her from his den.

She slowly looked up at him with those eyes. Damn those eyes. Her eyes never failed to increase whatever he felt for her. Maybe something more dangerous than what he should feel for her.

He knew it wasn't just lust that was dragging him back to her again and again. But maybe whatever it is will be fulfilled after he will have her to his fullest. 

His one arm was still around her waist while the other was resting over her feet that were resting on his other thigh. He held his hand up and brushed her wet hair away from her forehead.

"Done." She nodded like a child making him almost pull a genuine smile on his lips but he restrained himself.

Hazel yelped out feeling his arms picking her up effortlessly like she weighed nothing. She gulped down heavily when he put her on the bed.

She pressed her head deeper against the pillow when he leaned his face down to her level staring right in her emerald orbs. He flicked the tip of her nose before whispering against her lips.

"I am letting go of your disobedience as you are tired and injured. And because it's your first time. But as you already said you will do anything then the very first thing you need to do is to obey me. Always obey me." He whispered lowly but his tone was enough threatening to make her understand how serious he was.

"Next time if I give you something to wear then you need to wear it. Understood." She nodded right away staring into his eyes.

An evil smirk appeared on his face placing his cold rough lips on the side of her lips. Shutting her eyes tightly she fisted the hoodie she was wearing in anxiety. She just wanted him to leave her alone already.

Only Cyrus knew with how much difficulty he was controlling himself and held the urge of smashing his lips against hers. He wanted to taste her lips once again. The day he kissed her for the first time didn't leave his mind till this day.

She tasted sweet yet tempting. But again the fucking promise he made he had to abide by it. Even after fighting with his inner desires, he let his lips feel her skin even for a second.

He left a long peck on the side of her lips before pulling back. His smirk widened in amusement seeing her eyes closed shut. He grabbed the blanket and covered her body with it.

"Sleep well. You have two days. I wouldn't come in front of you for two days from now on. So better start preparing your mind for me."

With that, he left the room leaving the distressed yet helpless girl behind.

_____________________________________

Kindly don't forget this book is a dark romance different from my other books. The male lead is someone I personally don't like. So you can imagine how horrible he is and will be for time being.

Kindly read the tags and understand the book contains violence and forced concepts. You can leave the book if you're too sensitive to handle it. But please don't complain that I didn't warn you before.

Next will be up soon. Keep on liking and commenting.

Keep on following me here and on Instagram the link is available in my bio. It's mirah_selim

Till the next adios. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1M 194K 100
"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist into the wall. I flinch at the sound as I...
13.4K 1.5K 76
ALEX The name is enough to shiver down anyone. He is the defination of cruelty and known for his torture. The king of Mafia. He is cold, cruel, domin...
453K 11.4K 49
Warning! This story contains sensitive topics. ** I looked into his dark eyes and saw, what I once naïvely thought, was innocence. ** "Please!" she c...
3.6K 169 20
Carter "I should have fucked you so much sooner." I remember that first day, how she screamed and cried for me to let her go, back when I hated her a...