Sinfully Yours

By MirahSelim

"I-I swear I didn't mean to enter this house. I got l-lost. I am s-sorry sir." She politely said taking a ste... More

Prologue
Chp-1
Chp-2
Chp-3
Chp-4
Chp-5
Chp-6
Chp-7
Chp-8
Chp-9
Chp-10
Chp-11
Chp-13
Chp-14
Chp-15
Chp-17
Chp-18
Chp-19
Chp-20
Chp-21
Chp-22
Chp-23
Chp-24
Chp-25
Chp-26
Chp-27
Chp-28
Chp-29
Chp-30
Chp-31
Chp-32
Chp-33
Chp-34
Chp-35
Chp-36
Chp-37
Chp-38
Chp-39
Chp-40
Chp-41
Chp-42
Chp-43
Chp-44
Chp-45
Chp-46
Chp-47
Chp-48
Chp-49
Chp-50
Chp-51
Chp-52
Chp-53
Chp-54
Chp-55
Chp-56
Chp-57
Chp-58
Chp-59
Chp-60
Chp-61
Chp-62
Chp-63
Chp-64
Chp-65
Chp-66
Chp-67
Chp-68
Chp-69
Chp-70
Chp-71
Chp-72
Chp-73
Chp-74
Chp-75
Chp-76
Chp-77
Chp-78
Chp-79
Chp-80
Chp-81
Chp-82
Chp-83
Chp-84
Chp-85
Chp-86
Chp-87
Chp-88
Chp-89
Chp-90
Chp-91
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
Bonus chapter

Chp-12

25.8K 761 22
By MirahSelim

Author Pov

She clenched her hands as she pressed her back against the wall even more. She was scared yet she knew there was no way out for her.

"You still didn't eat anything." Cyrus's voice echoed in the cold basement as he sighed heavily seeing the food still laying on the mattress untouched.

He crouched down and grabbed the steel tray before looking up at her. Hazel finally looked up at him with tired eyes. Cyrus stared at her blankly before throwing the tray to the corner of the basement making her flinch.

"So let's come to our main business. What's your answer?" Cyrus questioned still keeping a poker face.

Hazel gulped clutching her hands into tight fists to stop them from trembling. The strength she used to clench them resulted in her hands in turning white.

Cyrus just stared at her blankly with patience holding in his dark eyes. He was ready for any kind of answer but he knew one thing. He had left no way for her to say no anymore.

"I-I agree. I accept your every condition." 

This pulled a small smirk on his devilishly handsome face as he nodded his head. He already knew she will say yes after all she had no choice left anyways.

"But I have a condition too." This snatched his smirk as his eyes again harden.

"Do you think you're in any position to have conditions beautiful? " He said raising his eyebrows. Hazel knew she wasn't in any position to ask anything from him but she didn't want to lose her last hope.

"Just tell me when will you let me go. I swear I will do anything you will ask me to. I will obey you and be whatever you want. But I just want to know when will you let me go. After all of this, I just want my freedom back." Cyrus tilted his head to the side with serious eyes.

"Why? To go back to your husband." He spat lowly making her gulp. She has no idea why is he always goes into wolf mode whenever her husband comes in?

"N-No. I just want my freedom back." She mumbled staring at him with hesitation. She knew even if he refuse to set her free after using her she couldn't do anything but still, she had noticed one thing.

The man keeps his words. Till now she only had seen him successfully making her helpless so she would give in to him. And from everything he seemed like a self-obsessed man. He will surely keep his words after all he wouldn't want to come out as an imperfect man.

"Fine," Cyrus spoke breaking the tensed silence. She stared at him expecting him to continue and tell her when will he set her free but her desperate expressions made Cyrus grin internally. 

"When I will be satisfied I will set you free." And he loved the way the hope left her eyes. How much he loves giving someone hope and then breaking it mercilessly. 

"B-But when will you be satisfied?" She stuttered out in disbelief. How this answer of his can fulfill her condition? He is so despicable.

"As soon as I felt like. And don't worry I can see I will get satisfied faster than you can imagine." He replied standing up from the floor.

He was about to turn around to walk out after all this was what he wanted to hear. Now he can sleep peacefully. 

But before he could take a step ahead Hazel moved to her knees on the mattress grabbing his wrist. Her tiny hand which was chained couldn't even hold his complete giant wrist. Cyrus stopped as soon as her soft touch met his skin.

"Can you at least give me a blanket? It's cold here." She said hesitantly. She had been enduring this cold basement as she thought in a day or two she might be able to escape but now seeing no way out she knew she had to live here as long as he wants.

But for that, he can have a little humanity and give her a blanket after all the basement was cold. Cyrus turned his head and his eyes on their own went to his wrist which was held by her small hand.

Hazel noticed his gaze and realization hit her. He doesn't like to be touched. She instantly left his wrist and blinked at him watching his gaze still stuck on his wrist which she held a while ago.

"I-I am sorry. I--" She instantly shut up when Cyrus looked straightly in her eyes. His eyes were blank yet dark and dangerous. 

Cyrus turned his body completely towards her kneeling ones making her gulp in fear. His eyes left hers for a split moment as he looked around the basement and glanced at her chained wrist. 

She leaned back abruptly. Her eyes widened for a second when he stepped on the mattress standing extremely closer to her. She fell on her butt on the mattress before again looking at him with a terrified gaze.

Cyrus ignored her fearful expressions and grabbed the chain that was tied on her wrist making her hiss. He pulled a few keys out of his pocket and finally freed her hand from a painful grip.

Hazel within a second pulled her wrist near her chest as she hissed a little. She flinched snapping her gaze to his when he grabbed her wrist in a gentle grip and pull it near his eyes.

Her wrist was covered with a heavy purplish bruise. There was even dried-up blood all over her wrist. His eyes slowly looked up to her who was hissing at the painful wound. She flinched again when he left her wrist and moved up on his feet.

One horrified shriek left her lips when Cyrus effortlessly picked her up in his arms making her hold his shoulders for support. She looked at him with her wide terrified Emerald stones.

She panicked as soon as he started walking out of the basement. 

"What are you doing sir? You promised to give me two days and its fine if you can't give me a blanket I ---"

"Shh." She flinched still being held in his strong arms. He hushed her and didn't say anything further only walked out of the basement.

Everything was dark till they reached in front of a vast gate. Her fingers gripped his clothed shoulders tightly as soon as he stepped out of the gate.

She shut her eyes up feeling a throbbing pain in her eyes and head. The light had blinded her for a second. She slowly opened her eyes as she felt him walking ahead.

The mansion. She was in the same mansion she entered the first day and signed her fate away to this wolf. He kept on walking ahead with his usual poker face. There was no one present in the mansion except them.

Creed was sent by Cyrus out of the city for a whole week. While the staff works till 8 pm and it was already midnight. Her breathing accelerated at the thought of him doing something to her.

She thought she will have two days to make her mind but now she was freaking out. Did that other man lie to her about being given two days? She gulped as he entered an unfamiliar yet simple room.

There was a normal-sized bed and a cupboard along with a mirror attached to the wall. He placed her on the edge of the bed making her go stiff. She waited for him to do something to her but instead, he walked to the side table pulled something out.

First aid kit. Her eyes widened as he kneeled in front of her and gently started treating her bruised wrist.

"Don't be too happy I am doing this because I don't like marks on my woman except for mine." She gulped scrunching her nose in disgust. His words had two meanings. One hickey and other bruises. But all of them should be given by him.

He wrapped the bandage on her wrist before walking towards the wooden cupboard and pulling something out.

"The damage isn't bad. Your wrist will get heal soon. And here." He threw a towel and two pieces of clothes on the bed.

"Take a shower I don't like my woman being dirty as well." With that, he walked out making her gulp down.

She hesitantly walked towards the clothes. She didn't want to shower after all she doesn't know his intentions and she wasn't ready for it as well. But again he was right. She was dirty and this was bothering her as well. She always liked to shower every day. 

She grabbed the clothes and a horrified gasp left her lips. They weren't clothes, it was a piece of cloth. He gave her a negligee to wear. This will show her skin too much for her liking.

She looked at the door and bit her lower lip as her eyes traveled to the cupboard. She knew she shouldn't do this but well. She opened the cupboard and sighed in relief as she found a hoodie and shorts. Well, at least these will cover her more than what he gave her.

She took them and went for a shower. Only she knew with how much strength she showered. It was so hard for her to stand properly after all she haven't eaten anything for the last three days.

She wore the clothes and did her best to not let her bruised wrist touch water. She gulped before opening the door and walking out. The view in front of her made her froze in her place.

Cyrus was sitting on the sofa with his eyes closed. His one foot was resting on his other leg's knee. His hands were resting on the sofa's arms making her almost run back into the bathroom.

He looked scarily intimidating. 

He slowly opened his sharp greenish-grey eyes hearing the bathroom door being closed. His eyes fell on her and instantly they darken seeing her not wearing what he gave her. 

Hazel wanted to cry out in horror when he narrowed his eyes at her before detaching his foot from his knee and letting it meet the floor. Now he was sitting on the sofa with his legs wide open. 

"Come here." 

______________________________________

What's he planning, any idea?

Next will be up soon. Keep on liking and commenting.

Keep on following me here and on Instagram the link is available in my bio. It's mirah_selim

Till the next adios.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 3.2K 60
"Are you wet enough?" He questions with hooded eyes. I nod curtly. "Only the sound of your voice and my pussy jumps in excitement." "Good. Turn aroun...
5.3K 209 40
Sarah lived in small town with her parents and 2 lovely little brother. Unfortunately, she found out that her parents were debting with mafia . Becau...
8.1M 194K 100
"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist into the wall. I flinch at the sound as I...
246K 8.3K 47
When a beautiful African girl just starting her adulthood is kidnapped from her country and sold off to the Mafia, her life does a full 360. Will she...