Mariposa~ Yandere Family Madr...

By that_one_Yandere2007

This is book starts after the movie ^^ Since Y/n left her childhood nightmare, the Laboratory, she flees to C... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Isabella's Ending 🌺
Dolores's Ending πŸ‘‚
Luisa Ending
Best Ending ( True Ending)
Bad Ending
Fan art.... please?

Chapter 16

581 12 7
By that_one_Yandere2007

( Back in the basement) 

As we came back to the basement, Isabella tied us in her vines and said her good nights to us and good night kisses and left the basement.

" Micheal.." I said

" Huh?"

" i have an idea for 2 weeks!"

Micheal groaned a bit loudly and said " don't tell me your planning to stay with them."

" No." I muttered " Shut up and Listen."

Micheal sighed in defeat and said " what's your plan?"

" When the let us go in two weeks, we'll pretend that we love them and we'll choose who we want to be with. When Alma Madrigal unite us, we'll knock her out, grab Snowball and Antonio and we'll leave! how does that sound?"

Micheal nodded his head and said " Y/n.... that's the most wise idea ever!"

" Thank you." I smiled

" Come on." Micheal yawned " Let's sleep."

( Dolores's P.O.V 👂)

As I was overhearing Y/n, I felt my blood boiling. So Y/n and Micheal are planing to leave us! I. Won't. LET. THAT HAPPEN! I wanted to snitch on them, but I quickly stopped them.

They don't deserve to get hurt anymore, but this time I'll give them a warning. The next time they do this, there will be no more second chances.

( The next day) ( Y/n's P.O.V)

As I woke up, I smell the sweet smell of fresh Bacon eggs and Arepas.

" Y/n, you awake?"

" Yep." I replied " That smell make me woke up."

" me too." 

As the door opened, Mirabel and Camilo walked down holding the food

" Morning you two." Mirabel smiled

" The same to you two." I smiled

" I'm going to feed Y/n." Camilo smiled

" No me!" Mirabel yelled

" Mira." Camilo groaned " You fed BOTH of them yesterday, let me have a turn."

" Ugh! fine!" Mirabel groaned loudly " I least I get to fed the cute big brother."

" Sorry kiddo." Micheal chuckled " I'm 19 and your 17, I'm real flattered but, don't be awkward."

" Sorry..." Mirabel smiled " I can't handle it because.... your cute."

" Your going to far kid!" Micheal yelled " C-Can you at least feed me."

" Sorry.... say ' aaaaaaah'"

" I'm not 3 years old anymore." Micheal sighed " But I will open my mouth."

As I was being fed by Camilo, he asked " hey mi amor."

" don't call me that?"

" Mariposa?"

" T-That's fine...." I mumbled " Anyways, what do you want?"

" How are your legs and wings doing?"

" They're feeling okay." I smiled a bit " my wings kinda hurt like shit but my legs, it doesn't hurt that much."

" That's good." Camilo smiled " You Micheal?"

" They're fine."

" That's good to hear as well." Camilo smiled.

( After breakfast)

As Camilo and Mirabel was holding empty cups and plates, they said their goodbyes and left the basement.

" hey Micheal.." I said as I turned to him " Are you starting to trust them?"

Micheal turned to me, then turned back and said " It's still making a progress, what about you? are you starting to trust them?"

" K-Kinda..." I replied " I mean, yesterday, they did broke our legs and wings. But at least they didn't murder us like they did to the other people."

" That's true..."

" Yeah..."

" But still, we're leaving this place one and for all."

" Yep."

As the door opened, we turned around and Antonio was with Dolores

" Hi!" Antonio beamed

" Hi Antonio, Hi Dolores." I smiled 

" Hi you two." Dolores smiled " Would you two like to go outside?"

" HELL YEAH!" Micheal yelled

" I don't mind." I smiled

" Okay!" Dolores smiled " come on."

As Dolores untied us, She tied our hands to the handle of our wheelchairs 

"Alright!" Dolores smiled " Let's go out, Antonio, get on my back."

As Antonio did, The Casita made a slide once again and we headed out.

The weather was feeling nice and the wind was blowing my hair, I looked at all of the buildings and said " It's good to be out again."

" You got that right." Micheal smiled

As Dolores was walking around the Casita, there were some stares and whispers coming from the townspeople, they were saying things like: 

" Why are Y/n and Micheal roped up to wheelchairs?"

"  I thought Y/n and Micheal were leaving? did they changed their minds or something?"

" If they changed their minds, why are  they tied up? and why are their legs bandaged up."

" Why is Dolores  acting like this is normal, because this is not normal."

" I have a feeling that the Madrigals are planning something."

" Yeah, It's been weeks since the  disappearance of Peter, Mariano, Marco and that man."

" And yesterday when Y/n and Micheal were on the roof, why did Abuela told  Casita to make them fall?"

" Something seems off of the Madrigals."

" yeah... we should stop talking, Dolores can hear us."

As Dolores turned around, everyone continued to do what they were doing.

She turned back around to us and said " do you guys want some snacks?"

" sure." I shrugged

" Great!" Dolores smiled as she was picking up some speed " I know a good store to go to."

" Dolores!" Antonio laughed " don't go so fast!"

" Hang on Antonio!" Dolores laughed as well " don't try to choke me!"

( The Store that Dolores was talking about)

" Here we are." Dolores said as she was trying to catch her breath.

I looked up at the huge store and said " woah! It's pretty huge!"

" Yep." Dolores smiled " Since Abuela and Tia Julieta gave us money, we can buy as much snacks as we want!"

" Well, Let's go in."

as we went inside of the store, We were awed at the many stuff we have.

" Where to first?"

" The drink side." Micheal smiled

" you got it" 

As we went to the soda isle, we grabbed some stuff that was like.

Micheal grabbed Pepsi and I grabbed  F/S ( favorite Soda) And Antonio grabbed a juice box.

" Next, the candy isle!" Antonio yelled as he pointed like George Washington did.

" Alright Captain." Dolores joked " Let's go!"

As we went to the candy isle, I grabbed  F/C  ( Favorite Candy) while Micheal grabbed Jelly Beans, Fruit Snacks, Cookies, etc. And Antonio just grabbed some animal Crackers and chips ahoy.

" Is that all?" 

" Yep." All three of us said as we went to the cash register. We was chilling when I turned around

And saw a woman and a male talking to each other, it looked like the woman was upset and her husband was trying to calm her down.

As the woman turned around to me, our eyes met. It wasn't long when her husband turned to me and Micheal

She was about to open her mouth, but Dolores said " Y/n.. come on... what are you looking at."

I turned to her and said " nothing..."

I turned back to the woman who was still looking at me, before we left, the last thing I heard her say was

" is that..."

As the door closed, I turned around and thought to myself

' who is that woman... and why does she kinda look familiar?'

~~~~~~ End of Chapter 16~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.5K 1.5K 11
"How does being a Madrigal sound to you?" - [ ✧ ] The Madrigals are known to be a happy, helpful and caring family around the magical town of Encanto...
66.7K 1.4K 25
Camilo madrigal x female!reader (Y/n) and her family moved with their grandparents in Encanto, in which our protagonist will face a lot of events whi...
34.4K 818 17
Y/n L/n, the 'weird' girl in town. Well, at least in the previous village she had lived in. Now she was in a place her friend recommended. The Encant...
93.6K 2.2K 16
"π»π‘œπ‘™π‘Ž π»π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘šπ‘œπ‘ π‘œ~" "π»π‘œπ‘™π‘Ž π‘ƒπ‘Ÿπ‘–π‘›π‘π‘’π‘ π‘Ž" Y/n L/n and Camilo Madrigal have known each other since they were children. Y/n's family lov...