Claimed by Callista

By CSWx1995

In ancient times, tribal love-making is rough! Yehseeka is determined to remain an independent warrior, refus... More

Chapter ✺ 1
Chapter ✺ 2
Chapter ✺ 3
Chapter ✺ 4
Chapter ✺ 5
Chapter ✺ 6
Chapter ✺ 7
Chapter ✺ 8
Chapter ✺ 9
Chapter ✺ 11
Chapter ✺ 12
Chapter ✺ 13
Chapter ✺ 14
Chapter ✺ 15
Chapter ✺ 16
Chapter ✺ 17
Chapter ✺ 18
Chapter ✺ 19
Tease
Chapter ✺ 20
Chapter ✺ 21
Chapter ✺ 22
Chapter ✺ 23
Chapter ✺ 24
Chapter ✺ 25
Chapter ✺ 26

Chapter ✺ 10

3.7K 126 6
By CSWx1995

Once away from the tribes and onto the trail in the forest that will lead us home to Dampwater, Callista slips me off his shoulder and plants me on my own two feet so I can walk.

He leads the way, and I stumble after him.

He mentions nothing of the wolf.

And I mention nothing of the Rites.

Callista and I return to the camp ahead of everyone else, and a small fire that did not fully extinguish provides some light. It had only drizzled here, it had not rained heavily.

As Callista leads the way into his tent, I follow close behind. Inside is a wash bucket, all set up for me.

I drop beside it and Callista comes down with me, stopping my hands from entering the water.

"Allow me," the Magus growls and hovers over me protectively me as he picks up a soft clean cloth and wets it, rings it out and wipes it over my face roughly. I had blood all over my teeth and chin and I didn't even realise until I see it come off. I had been numb to it all.

I spit into the bucket, but I do not throw up, though I probably should.

Callista cleans the cloth again, but this time he pulls back my furs off my shoulders and rips off the rabbit slip with one tug.

Naked, I have blood all over me in strange places, but he doesn't make a fuss as he uses the cloth to wipe my arms, stomach, back and legs to clean me of any gore.

I'm spotless in no time, and I'm still very quiet but not soo scared anymore. I get my feeling back into me, starting from my gut.

I rest my hands, cupped on my knees, as Callista removes the bucket and throws it outside.

Then he swiftly returns, as it's not very late, "Come on," he lifts me up under my arms until I stand, then he shoves me a bit toward his bear hides. I stumble over and he pushes me down onto the furs. Now I sit on them and glare back up at Callista for moving me around like an object, but I know he's just waking me back up, "Your new home," he smiles warmly, "You can sleep in mine now," he says this more seriously, as he now drops and reclines next to me, his hands behind his head as he looks at the ceiling... and yawns.

He is so relaxed after all that.

I stay next to him, refusing to lie down just yet.

"Are you not going to fuck me?" I ask, dryly – and I immediately get a response.

Callista snatches up my wrist and drags me over his torso.

"You can fuck me?" the Magus suggests in a lower octave, so sly, closing his eyes like he wants to sleep.

I straddle his lap, while his dick lies hard across my butt.

I place my hands across his abs as I see him arrogantly waiting for me to start riding his dick.

I wait without moving, then I go to stand, and the Magus grabs my ankle, his hand over my bracelet, and peaks at me through one eye.

I was not going to ride him. But now he grabs me as I try to go?

I hover one foot near his face, "I will shove my toes down your throat if you do not release me," I suggest, coldly. Callista lets go of my ankle, feigning compliance. I look back at his dick, still hard and ready to get milked. I look back at him still closing his eyes, "You chose me, I did not choose you, remember that," I speak over him, as I step over his face and sit on his chest, my thighs either side of his head. Now he opens both his eyes, as I have him caged, with my hands running through his hair, playing with him, "I am a warrior, a witch, and now a wolf... and then last of all, I'm your Morgan, don't forget that," I whisper over his head with attitude, and Callista raises a brow. His large hands grab my ass and lift me forward.

Oh, shit!

I'm so confused about what he's doing, until he has positioned me to sit over his face, and his hands have locked around my legs to keep me in place.

Callista's tongue licks lazily through my pussy, then flicks over my clit. I jump a little, and he holds me more firm.

My eyes are bulging with embarrassment, until I realise how good this feels.

"...alright fine," I hiss, giving in as I let out a little fluttery breath and try to relax.

I grab my own tits and squeeze them as I close my eyes and allow myself to enjoy this pleasure. It really was something else.

Callista's tongue rubs my clit in circles, then he licks over my entrance and pushes his tongue inside my pussy.

My breaths start to quicken, and I sit more heavily over his face.

A rumble of appreciation leaves Callista's throat, as he eats me out until my orgasm is moments away.

I arc my back and–

"We're back."

Orsunr.

I gasp and open my eyes to turn and see Orsunr in the entry, after casually slapping back the tent and walking in to lay down his gear.

He looks right through me, despite my precarious position.

"What?" Orsunr snaps.

Callista slyly sticks a finger up my ass, and I'm shocked into staring down at him again.

I try to pull out his hair, but he thrusts another finger in and out of my ass, as his tongue flicks over my clit faster and faster.

I didn't want to cum in front of Orsunr again!

I try to resist but the Magus is unrelenting. My hips keep moving over Callista's mouth, and his tongue dips into me again, tasting the rush as I cum.

"Oh, Sun," I moan, feeling my knees weaken.

As my orgasm pulses through me, Callista pushes me back off his face, then he leans up and grabs my hips to reposition me back over his hips and his cock.

Then he grabs both my ankles, and starts to spread my legs out.

I'm immobilised by my previous orgasm, so I fall right onto his cock, which stabs right through my pussy and I cry out, trying to crawl up, forgetting how huge he is.

Callista holds me tightly down with my ankles. The vice grip of his fingers is unrelenting and now he starts to thrust up into me with his hips.

The Magus lets out a handsome chuckle as my face screws up with pleasure and pain.

I have to hold onto his thighs behind me to steady myself, as he slowly starts to release my ankles and lets my body move on its own.

My orgasm has helped my hips move the right way, and I do so continuously, feeling how satisfying it is, while Callista does half of the thrusting, until I get used to it.

When I'm steady, I start to fuck him more on my own, now twisting forward to place my hands over his Incked torso.

I close my eyes as I get into the rhythm, feeling Orsunr's eyes are on me all the while.

As I'm learning to ride the Magus' cock, and enjoying the control – I bite my lip, and then I feel a hot arm wind around my waist.

What?

I open my content eyes, to see Orsunr squatting next to me, his hand running down my stomach so his finger finds my clit. He holds my disgruntled look as he teases my clit while I'm riding his brother's cock.

Fuck, he knows how to rub that clit.

Orsunr rewards me with that easy pleasure, and he keeps assaulting my clit until I'm practically writhing on Callista's cock, trying to knock Orsunr's arm away, but he locks it around my waist and keeps me riding in a steady deep rhythm, while he teases that overly sensitive bud.

The Magus has not cum yet.

"Cum," Callista snarls at me.

I couldn't possibly handle it again.

I try to twist out of the position, but Orsunr moves in a little closer, forcing me to stay, so I'm riding Callista until his end whether I like it or not.

"A Morgan's duty is to do this by herself each night," Orsunr says in my ear, "I am only helping because you are so stupid."

I try to buck once more in complaint, but now Orsunr's other hand curves over my ass, and he pushes his fingers into my ass, thrusting them in and out, he rubs my clit at the same time.

And now Callista starts to thrust up into me again, harder than before.

"I-I don't want to s-scream, please no!" I whimper it, utterly breathless as I close my eyes again, trying to stay sane.

As if taking it as a challenge, Callista fucks me as hard as he can from below, while Orsunr pinches my clit between his fingers and sticks two long fingers all the way into my ass, keeping them deep. Then he leans over and licks all the way up my neck to the underside of my ear.

My core tightens again, and I shriek as Orsunr keeps me down on Callista's cock so I can't escape it.

Callista keeps fucking me through yet another orgasm, until he also lets go and releases his seed inside my womb.

Only when Callista is done, Orsunr takes his fingers out of my ass, and his arm from around my waist.

I finally collapse onto Callista's chest, and he pushes me off into the hide. Dick.

I get my breath back, while Callista stands up.

How can he move so quickly after he cums? It's not fair!

I am almost dead!

I lie sprawled out and panting, while Callista and Orsunr look down at me.

Now I am looking at Orsunr's cock – hard and risen. Oh, fuck me.

"Will you return the favour to my brother?" Callista murmurs down over me, dead serious.

I glare at Orsunr in a bit of a panic, "I rather burn myself in the firepit then give you the satisfaction of seeing me submit, Orsunr," I whisper to him, "Go fuck yourself."

"Right," Callista snaps, now reaching down for me, he grabs my hair and lifts me up to my knees, "You will not deny yourself what you desire. I told you she insults what she wants to own," he mocks me so easily.

Callista releases my hair, now that I'm inches from Orsunr's cockhead and on my knees again.

How do they know so much? I try to compose myself. I don't want to become hysterical in front of them.

I try to annoy Callista by opening my lips and sticking out my tongue, a hair's breadth from Orsunr's cock.

His cock twitches and gets more full, but I do not touch my tongue to his shaft. I do not touch him at all.

I just keep my mouth open, tongue wagging, raising a brow, trying not to smile.

"I knew she was stupid," Orsunr whispers, "She doesn't even know how to –"

I snap my teeth and Orsunr leaps backwards – almost flying across the room.

His reaction is so quick I am dying with spontaneous laughter.

I fall to my side, curling up and rolling around.

Even Callista, who tries very hard to remain serious, lets out a snort and then also gives into the robust laughter that is deserved for such a moment.

Orsunr stumbles back to his feet after knocking into a few pillows, and his cock is now flaccid, as he swears under his breath, mad as hell as he storms out of the tent, calling for Biankar.

My laughter turns to giggles, as I eventually lay comfortably on my side.

Callista's laughter fades off also, but a grin remains.

"I am terrifying," I whisper to him.

Callista shakes his head.

"Orsunr will get you back, I have no doubt," my Magus now returns to me, lying down back on his bear hide, grabbing my ass and pulling me into his chest, "...I may have to help him though," that low promise has my pussy hurting already. I am without a reply, as I try resting my head on his chest, then his arm, then eventually I kick off his side and turn around to give him my back, "You burn too hot," I whisper, "I cannot sleep on you."

Callista grunts once, but doesn't complain otherwise.

After all that, sleep was more than welcome.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88 17 22
Darkness is coming... In the realm of Zemlja, four kingdoms-Apparatori, Eirineftes, Krigere, and Lucis-isolated a fifth with Wards strong enough to w...
8.8M 354K 47
Highest rank - #1 in Vampire ** In a world far beyond human imagination, into the deep roots of the vampire realm he ruled. For over a century, he's...
2.1M 82.4K 50
BOOK I "... I would gladly bend you over this very table and show you just how much of a monster I can be." In the northern mountains of Trellomar re...
76.9K 4.9K 41
The world is ruled by a tyrant King. The Old King was killed and with him the magic that coursed through the world was sealed away. Dawn Rentradie...