Stay With Me (VegasPete)

Oleh BetterUnseen

Another VegasPete Fanfic Lebih Banyak

z e r o
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
note

Chapter Thirteen

18.9K 651 349
Oleh BetterUnseen

L A S T
C H A P T E R

“Hello everybody!”

“Why are we here Khun?”

“Shut up. Damn. What craziness is this again?”

“Where did the hell have you been? You look like a human today.”

Inside Khun’s room, he gathered everybody including the four members of the Minor Family- Vegas, Pete, Macau, and Venice and also invited Time and Tae to participate.

Khun fixes his eyeglasses without even the lenses, pointed out the large TV screen with the stick, and cleared his throat.

“Hey! Hey! Hey! Will you sit, Porsche? Damn. Are you a worm in your past life?” Khun scolded Porsche who had no choice but to sit beside Kinn.

Kinn and Porsche are sharing one sit, Kim and Che’ just sat on the floor, Time and Tae are sitting on a giant dinosaur cushion, Arm and Pol are also sitting on the floor with a laptop in front of them while Pete who’s carrying Venice and then Vegas and Macau were sitting comfortably on the couch.

“Why are we here Khun No?” Pete asked and helped Venice pick up the green colored teddy bear from Vegas.

“We are here to plan for your son’s birthday!” Khun gladly announced. “You don’t have to say thank you, Pete. Advance your welcome.”

“I thought he hates Venice,” Macau commented.

Pete was thankful that Khun is slowly showing some care to Venice. He rarely talked bad about him too. On the other hand, Venice is slowly being kind to Khun. He will kiss his cheeks and the good news; is he isn’t pulling Khun’s hair every time they meet.

“Thank you Khun No…” Pete regretted that he just thanked Khun when Arm flashes the first slide of the presentation.

FOR THAT KID

That was the title, written in Arial black without any design in the presentation. The background is plain white as if he never intended to put in some effort.

The second slide has a short title. “Theme”.

“We will choose what will be the theme of the party, okay?” Khun said and clapped his hands as a signal for the next slide.

“Are you paying for it?” Time asked Khun.

“I am already giving you the idea. Let Vegas pay for it.”

Pete giggled at what he just heard. Vegas that is having a small fistfight with Venice also looks so confused when he heard his name.

“Take a note and this will be the preparation for the party,” Pete said.

Vegas only then smiled. “It depends if we can trust Khun’s brain.”

The second slide looks like a slide with random pictures pasted from Google. The images are even tilted, and some are even rotated; it’s just messy.

The slide has guitars, drums, and musical instruments.

“Who is in favor of the Musical Theme party?”

Kim and Che’ happily raised their hands.

“I will be the one to sing.”

Once Khun said that the two suddenly put their hands down. That is probably a bad decision to choose music this time.

“Next slide please,” Kim told Arm. “If you sing, even the typhoons and other calamities will fuse to stop you.”

Khun rolled his eyes and proceeds to the next slide. This time, cars and motorcycles were flashed.

Porsche, Time and Tae raise their hands.

“Are we going to race?” Porsche excitedly asked.

“That will be fun! Let’s have a race or gun shooting!”

Pete can only open his mouth with what he just heard. Is this a birthday or a competition?

“Next slide, Khun No,” Pete said.

With the next slide, everybody exclaimed in excitement.

Those were the photos of guns, grenades, bullets, and other things used to kill people.

“That’s nice!” Kinn who’s been silent for a while reacted. “Let us bring our guns for an Action themed birthday!”

Vegas also seconded. “Can I bring a screwdriver?”

Hearing that from him, Pete strongly hits Vegas’s stomach with his elbow which made him suppress the pain.

“Not this time, Vegas,” Pete whispered which made Macau laugh at who was sitting beside him.

“It’s a birthday.” Pete reminded them.

He pities Venice for being surrounded by crazy cousins and uncles who treat his first birthday party like this.

“Please let Venice have a normal birthday.” Pete almost begs them to think properly of the theme.

He knows that even though their ideas are crazy, these people are serious about them.

Just this time, he doesn’t want anyone to bring their guns or think about killing each other. They can do it some other time but not on Venice’s first birthday.

“Here,” Pol said. “Arm and I think about this.”

“That’s good!” Pete agreed.

The slide consists of colorful pictures such as rainbows, clouds, and unicorns that are suitable for a baby.

Finally! Pete thinks that Arm and Pol were the only ones left normal in the Main Family.

“Are you sure you like this Pete?” Khun asked. “There is a last slide which I like.”

“I think that’s already okay,” Porsche said. “It’s for a kid.”

The last slide for the THEME is all gold, and silver decorations.

“Don’t you want something sassy and shiny?” Khun asked.

They even need to narrow their eyes to properly look at the screen.

Flashing golds, silvers, and neon colors just hurt their eyes so badly.

“Let us just stick with the unicorns and rainbows before we get blind here,” Kinn said and ordered Arm to change the slide.

The next slides were about balloons which everybody agreed to match with the given theme. It is a rainbow-colored theme so any assorted balloons will do and it is easy to find.

“What gift do you want?” Take turns at them. “How much?”

“As long as it doesn’t hurt your pocket,” Vegas answered and played with Venice.

“Who will buy the cake?” Khun asked.

Good thing that Khun has a thick face and from choosing the theme of the party, Khun has been assigning each of them now what to do.

Kim raised his hand. “Che’ and I will buy the cake.”

“What? I want to buy Venice a cake too.” Porsche said. “Let the best cake wins.”

Pete scratches his head. Now, they are also having a competition on who will bring the best cake.

“I will offer my place for the venue.” Time volunteered. “For free.”

While Khun was still busy telling his plans and exchanging curses with the others, Che’ silently approach Pete.

“Who will be the visitors, Phi Pete?” He asked and sat closer to Macau.

Pete glanced at Vegas and pointed to him. “He will decide for it.”

Pete knows that Vegas doesn’t like crowded places so events like this could be draining for him. It is much better if the number of guests will be enough for Vegas to be comfortable.

Pete considered the fact that Vegas' social battery isn't that long-lasting.

“Why did you ask?”

“I just realize Phi that no one from the Main and Minor Family is a little bit older than Venice. Most of us can already pass as his uncles. Are there any kids that will come?”

Pete smiled when he heard Che’s concern. It is true, even Porche and Macau’s age gap with Venice is already far.

“Yes. Some kids will come.” He answered.

“Really? Where did you get them?” Che excitedly asked.

Pete then takes a look at Vegas who just smiled at him. Still having Venice on his lap, Vegas was also playing with Pete’s finger, intertwining their hands together.

“We invited three orphanages,” Pete answered with a proud smile. "And also daughters and sons of few investors. More on a children's party and for fun."

Porche’ clapped his hands in amusement. “Phi Vegas isn’t bad after all.”

“What the hell did you just say?”

Hearing that, Porche ran away and went in Kim’s direction.

“Vegas and his soft heart,” Pete whispered to his lover.

They had talked about it a few months ago. Vegas doesn’t like to invite his business partners with the reason of Venice shouldn’t be involved with any of them. They wanted this birthday to be like any other birthday.

Their problem is also inviting people. Since the field of work in Vegas is, they are all in their twenties or older than it.

In the end, Pete suggested that they can invite children from the orphanage to celebrate with them. Vegas was a little bit hesitant but later agreed.

The only thing he said was…

Kids should be kids and I want them to feel the happiness of celebrating birthdays. I want Venice to be surrounded by people that will make him feel that he doesn’t need to constantly fight for survival. Let him be a kid that celebrates like a kid.

This is the day of the first birthday of Venice.

The spacious place was filled with rainbow-colored balloons, clouds designed that seem to be floating in the air, several unicorn toys attached and placed at every corner, tables covered in white and blue cloth and there are also bubbles floating everywhere.

The vacant place turns into something magical.

The clowns that were hired are entertaining the children from the orphanage they invited. They are all having fun as the waiters have been giving the kids some appetizers.

“Woah,” Pete said in awe when they arrived at the venue. “It is so beautiful. Look, Venice. So beautiful isn’t it?”

Venice was just scanning the whole place with his calm face. Vegas placed his hand on Pete’s waist.

“Better than expected.”

Just like Venice, he is also roaming his eyes around the venue.

“Welcome!” Time and Tae greeted them.

“Thank you for your help, Khun Time and Khun Tae.” Pete thanked the two.

“You should go there in front so we can celebrate now.” Tae assisted them to go in front.

The members of the orphanage also talk to them, having a small conversation. Investors and stakeholders had their conversations at the corner while letting the children enjoy the party.

“Ow.” Vegas reacted and made an ugly face.

Khun and the rest of the Main Family arrived. Damn. Khun is wearing a full silver cloth with some pink fur on his neck that Vegas cannot even describe.

“Happy birthday, Venice.” Khun greeted half-heartedly. “Growing old, huh?”

Venice just ignored his cousin and looks away.

“Happy Birthday!” Porsche said and reached out to kiss Venice’s cheeks.

They are really serious about the cake battle. There are five three-layered cakes here with their design. Still competing even at this point.

Porsche, Arm, and Pol were the MCs assigned instead of letting the short program flow, they keep exchanging gossip with each other. Kim volunteered to be the DJ along with Che’ who will sit next to the band they rented to sing.

Gifts are placed at the side, foods are already lined up that they can already eat and fill their stomach to the fullest.

Some kids will approach Venice, greet him with a happy birthday, or will ask random questions about Venice. Seeing that made Pete happy.

For now, he will not think about anything. There is nothing to worry about.

“I will pick up Phi Tan. He is already outside the venue.” Macau said and left first.

“Did you invite him?” Vegas asked Pete.

“He is still the brother.”

When Khun Tan arrived, Macau is the person who introduced him to the other members of the Main Family.

“Hi, Khun No.” Tan greeted Khun whose face flushed red.

“Why?” Khun arrogantly asked. “Stay away from me 'cause I am loyal to Dr. Top.”

Hearing that, they all laugh at what Khun just said.

“Happy Birthday.” Tan greeted Venice and gave Pete a small envelope.

“What is this?”

“Land properties as a gift to my brother.” Tan casually said and picked up Venice to have a short walk.

When Pete and Vegas were the only ones left, they can’t help but hold each other’s hands.

“Venice is getting old.” Pete dramatically said.

“He is just one year old,” Vegas replied.

Tan is still carrying Venice while he is talking with Arm and Pol. Porsche also tried to blend with them.

“Someday he will be two, three until he grew up and won’t be too close to us.”

Just by imagining it, Pete felt like he wanted to cry but this Vegas beside him was just laughing.

“Don’t worry too much about him growing up,” Vegas said to calm him. “We will be there to him until he grew up or until we die.”

With his eyes getting wet, Pete looked up at Vegas.

“Can he just stay as a baby forever?”

Vegas laughed. “I think you should be nervous if he stays as a baby forever.”

“Don’t joke around.” Pete’s mood changed with what Vegas told him.

“Let’s have a family photo!” The photographer said. “Please gather to have a family photo."

Tan returns Venice to Pete and helped the others to go in front.

The videographers and photographers are already prepared. The candle was already lit up by Kinn.

"Let's sing a happy birthday first!" Porsche said loudly from the mic.

Pete walked going at the center while carrying Venice, Vegas and Macau followed him.

A loud song was played and the children happily sang.

"Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday. Happy Birthday. Happy Birthday to you!"

It was followed by a loud clap from everybody who was just the same.

Since Venice cannot blow the candle, it was Macau who happily did it.

"Let me take a photo of you." The photographer said.

The four of them looked at the camera and smiled.

"Come here! Let's go!" Pete invited the members of the Main Family and Khun Tan.

"Please take a photo of us."

"Move a little closer..." The photographer instructed trying his best to make sure that everybody will be in the frame.

The members of the Main and Minor Families together with Khun Tan look at the camera with all smiles.

"Say cheese!"

"HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY, VENICE!"

- E N D-

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

4.7K 347 8
Read and you will know feel them.....
252K 9K 38
πšƒπš‘πš’πšœ πšœπšπš˜πš›πš’ 𝚏𝚘𝚌𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚜 πš˜πš— πšπš‘πšŽ πš›πšŽπš•πšŠπšπš’πš˜πš—πšœπš‘πš’πš™ πš‹πšŽπšπš πšŽπšŽπš— πš…πšŽπš—πš’πšŒπšŽ πšŠπš—πš πš…πšŽπšπšŠπšœ.
34.7K 825 16
VegasPete fanfic. What if Vegas was found cheating on Pete?? What if Pete totally give up on their love and started moving on?? Will Vegas be able to...
239K 9.2K 17
What if Pete didn't choose Vegas? What if he chose his loyalty to the Major Family? What if he finally met someone that will treat him right? What i...