His Queen

By Winter_icechild

Once Upon A Time, In the Kingdom of Ellesmere lived A handsome Young Prince. Although people admire him and t... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54

Chapter 19

3.3K 76 0
By Winter_icechild

Evelyn's Pov

As I was waiting for Thomas to come back, I was so nervous. What if I failed to change him? What if when I failed, he started to continue what he'll do to me.

I'm doubting if he'll change or not, I jumped as the door bursted opened by Thomas. My heart is beating so fast and I dont know what to say first! Thomas made sure as he locked the door, I gulped "No one will disturb us now" now I'm panicking.

Thomas slowly removed the ropes of my hands, I sat up slowly and caressed my wrist "Thomas" I called him, Thomas then looked at me with his dark eyes. How am I able to change him? His eyes are already full of lust!

Calm down, calm down "I- before you do that adult love with me, C-can you give us a chance just 1 month?" I asks and Thomas slammed his hand on the bed beside me, I jumped in surprised "I dont want to wait, Evelyn! Do you know how much I want to claim you right now? You dont know that!" Thomas said.

I shook my head and held his hand to calm him down "Thomas please, Just give us 1 month and after that. I wont escape, I wont stop you from doing what you want" I said, controlling my tears. Why am I saying this? What if I fail to change him then will he forced me like he wants to.

Thomas think for a while, as he looked at me with those dark eyes. I dont want him to lose control so I looked down quickly and just wait for his answer "Look at me in the eyes, Evelyn" He said with his deep voice, I gulped and looked up to him.

Thomas then nodded "A deal is a deal, if you break it. I'll torture your friends first and slowly killing them" he said, I gulped again and nodded quickly "Yes, Yes I promise I wont break it. I wont escape from you after a month nor stop you" I said while closing my eyes, I cant believe I'm doing this. Thomas looked satisfied then he got up from the bed.

Looking up to him as he took my hand, making me stand up "Cover your chest or I'll stop the deal and claim you right in this spot" He said huskily, I shiver and tried to ignore the feeling. Quickly covering my revealed chest that he ripped hours ago.

I looked down while Thomas took me downstairs "We have exploring to do, I want you to familiarize every halls and floors in this Castle since you are my Queen and my people's Queen" Thomas said while kissing my cheek, I was about to turn away in disgust but I remember. I have to be kind and loving first.

He led me to the dining room first, looking around and some maid didn't look infront, making her tripped down on the door and the soup spilled across the floor, I rushed and helped her up, she was shock when I did that, Thomas turned around and pointed at the maid angrily "Clean this mess!" Other maids cleaned the floor when i was about to help them, I suddenly got pulled up on the floor "Stop helping and let them do the job!" He said to me.

I couldn't help but talk back "She is hurt, her hand touched the hot soup!" I said, Thomas was about to talk back when he give up "Walk away, maddie" He said, the maid bows down and left the room quickly. Now it's Thomas and I left in the room while I keep glaring up to him.

Thomas stepped closer to me, I move back away from him "You couldn't keep your mouth shut, do you want something to shut it? May I suggest my lips on yours?" He asks while looking down at me and his face closer to mine, I look away nervously "who would want that to happen?" I asks back.

Thomas smirked then chuckled "Everyone wants to touch me but I allow not girls to touch me even my skin. And now when I want to touch you, you wouldn't want that. Why are you so different?" Thomas asked while leaning closer to my face, our nose almost touching and I can feel his hot breath on my skin.

I looked away as I feel my cheeks getting hot, I snapped out and pushed him away, making him jump in surprise "Y-you! Do you have to be so close to talk?!" I asks while getting my body ready to attack. Thomas again showed his smirk "Oh? Evelyn, Are you shy? Don't worry, after 1 month we can even go to the tub to bath while talking so close like this" He said while coming closer to my face again with his smirk.

I freak out, widening my eyes then kicking his shoes as Thomas stepped back and groaned in pain while holding his shoes, I walked away quickly "Hey! I'm just joking! Ah" Thomas caressed his shoes dramatically like it was made of diamond.

Later of exploring, I go outside to the gardens and it is so beautiful like im in heaven, looking around in amazed. I'll look for my favorite flower rose, I gasps as it's not just a red rose but a white rose. It's rare to find a white rose in the village! I rushed to go in that white rose spot.

"It's so beautiful here" I said to myself, smelling the rose and it was so.. I cant explain. "You love rose?" I flinched at the voice behind me, turning around and found Thomas smirking at my reaction "will you stop with that smirk? It makes you 10 times uglier" I said while turning to the rose again, honestly he just looked intimidating and it looks good for him to smirk.

Thomas smirked more "Many people told me I was handsome in any way, you are just denying of how handsome your husband is, right Evelyn?" He asks with his smirk again, I looked away from him and not letting him show my flustered face. This monster is flattering me "What are you talking about? Nonsense!"

He chuckled and put his hands behind him "So, rose is your favorite flower?" He asks, I nodded and looked back to the rose again "I love all the flowers but rose is really different and that's what I like about it" I said while smiling.

Thomas looked down at my smile then back to me "Can you be my rose, then?" He asks, I hummed confusedly in response. Thomas continued "Can you be my rose? Many flowers amazed me of how beautiful they are in the outside, but the rose in the inside and out is beautiful and amazing" Thomas said while looking deeply into my eyes, I looked back at him and I think I'm already rolling in the deep.

I was the one to break the long silence as I look down quickly, my flustered face is now shown "If I'd be your rose then you must be the beast?" I asked, controlling myself and Thomas laughed loudly. I broke myself and laugh with him.

"You hurt my feelings, do you really think of me that way?" He asks, I pressed my lips together and shrugged my shoulder "I dont know, but if you let me show the inside of you then I wouldn't think of that way" I said, without knowing that pure words hitting Thomas' Heart.

Thomas kept looking at me, I wonder if something is on my face so I rubbed my cheek. Thomas was about to speak when Jack called him in the back "Your Majesty, King of Jontrith has arrived" Jack said and Thomas stood up before kissing my forehead sweetly, my heart is now beating so fast "I'll be right back" he said before walking out of the Garden with Jack but before they completely out of my sight, Jack turned around and gave me thumbs up. Did I do it right? Let's wait for 2 weeks and see the result if he's slowly going to change.

But it's not week yet its just the start and He's already being sweet. I hit his inside so he can show it, I am slowly changing the cruel King. But as Jack told me that he wasn't born cruel but sweet and innocent, ever since his Mother died, His father made him cruel like him.

It made me sad to think that his father is that cruel made his own son like him? Thomas needs love, care. Ever since his mother died, he never experienced a loving fun childhood and now he's getting worse like his Father but I am going to change him.

Thomas Pov

While the King of Jontrith spoke, I did not focused and kept thinking of Evelyn's word. It hit me and I cant only stop thinking of the words but her too, I cant believe that kind of person exists. She really is different. A cleared throat interrupted my thoughts, I quickly look around and stand up "Oh, About the gates. We open it and put this big walls around" I said, Everyone nodded in agreement.

After an hour of the discussion, I stood up and shook hands with the King of Jontrith as he nodded his head "That was a nice discussion, I hope in the next time. You'll agree to the sign for this coming war" I nodded, watching the king and his mens leave.

I checked the paper, reading them and signing it. Jack then brought more papers to sign "This is from the Princess of the Kingdom of tevendill" Jack said while passing me the papers, I take one of them and look at him confusely. Jack whispered to my ear "Asking for you if you would allow her to be your second wife" He said, I widened my eyes and took all the papers from the Princess of tevendill and throwed it to the fireplace hearth and burned all the letters.

Jack looked surprised and watch me burning the letters "Your majesty, you need a second wife so your kingdom will be strong and overpower other Kingdoms" He said, I slammed my hands on the table and glared at him "I dont care, I have a wife now and I dont need another one!" I yelled at him angrily, Jack bowed down as he apologized "Forgive me, Your majesty"

I looked away, standing up then looked out of the window while placing my hands behind me, watching Evelyn admiring and touching the flowers "No one replaces Evelyn or add someone to be my second wife" I said coldly while I watched Evelyn smiling as she touched the rose.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66K 3.4K 30
I don't know when he laid his eyes on me and since then i became his obsession . sometimes his love makes me feel I am the luckiest person but the ne...
223K 12.9K 60
"A single night can change the course of your entire life." . . . [Yandere Prince x Female Reader] Once upon a time, in the tiny kingdom of Vascini...
144K 4.7K 36
One look at her and he was obsessed with her from the childhood. He was 10 when he met her, she was just a newborn baby. She was his father's best...
294K 10.4K 125
Arielle spent her entire life preparing herself to be the perfect fiancée to the Crown Prince and later become Queen. A delusional girl who claims t...