The Mute Prince || KTH & MYG...

Per _Taehyungshi_95_

[ COMPLETE ] { HISTORIC AU | BOOK 1 } ______________________________________ This book won 3rd prize in the '... Més

The Mute Prince
A/N
TEASER
✧ The Beginning ✧
✧ YN's Last Mission ✧
✧ They met each other ✧
✧ Evil Spirit? ✧
✧ Devil ✧
✧ Yoongi's Mistake ✧
✧ Truth Revealed - 1 ✧
✧ Stay Alive ✧
✧ Her Wound ✧
✧ Boyfriend Or Boy Friend? ✧
✧ Nightmare ✧
✧ I Will Cook For You ✧
✧ He Can Speak ✧
✧ I Will Help You ✧
✧ Shaman's Information ✧
✧ Come Back Soon ✧
✧ Where Are You? ✧
✧ Who Are You? ✧
✧ Past ✧
✧ Yoongi Will Never Forgive You ✧
✧ Change In YN's Behaviour ✧
✧ Don't Cry ✧
✧ Truth Revealed - 2 ✧
✧ Hard To Believe ✧
✧ Prince Of Buyeo Kingdom ✧
✧ I Want To Paint You ✧
✧ I Want To See Him ✧
✧ Can I Kiss You? ✧
✧ Fight ✧
✧ YN Is My Sister ✧
✧ You Are My Son ✧
✧ Everything Is Messed Up ✧
✧ You Are My Angel ✧
✧ Help ✧
✧ Truth Revealed - 3 ✧
✧ Damyang Village ✧
✧ Hallucination ✧
✧ Ae Ri ✧
✧ Save My Orabeoni ✧
✧ Yoongi ✧
✧ Where Is My Eomma? ✧
✧ Dani ✧
✧ Two Conditions ✧
✧ Everything Will Be Fine ✧
✧ End? ✧
✧ New Book ✧
✧New Fanfic✧

✧ She Will Come Back ✧

3.8K 297 254
Per _Taehyungshi_95_

❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥

PART 18

❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥

Author:

Yoongi is heading towards YN's room. And two palace guards are also following him.

Meanwhile, Taehyung came out of his room and saw Yoongi and two Guards entering in YN's room.

-
Taehyung's Thoughts:

Why did Yoongi Hyung went inside YN's room? Did she came back?
-

Author:

Taehyung also head towards YN's room. As soon as Taehyung reached near YN's room he heard Yoongi ordering the two Guards.

Yoongi: Pack all her belongings from here.

Guard 1: Yes Chief Guard!

Yoongi: And yes don't throw her things just donate them to someone.

Guard 2: Yes Chief Guard!

Author:

The guard's started collecting YN's belongings.

Taehyung's eyes widened and he finally opened his mouth to speak.

Taehyung: Wh-why ar-are you pac-packing all her things Hy-Hyung? ( He stuttered while speaking. )

Author:

After hearing Taehyung's voice, Yoongi froze at his place. Yoongi can't believe his ears. He looks at Taehyung.

Yoongi: You're highness did you just- I mean how is this possible? ( He was surprised and happy at the same time. )

Taehyung: Yes Hy-Hyung I ca-can finally speak again. ( He smiles )

Yoongi: ( He walks towards Taehyung. ) Your Highness let's go to the King's palace. When your parents will hear your voice after so many years they will be very happy. ( He said while holding Taehyung's hand. )

Taehyung: We will go to the Kin-king palace but be-before that tell me wh-why are you pa-packing YN's things?

Yoongi: ( His happy expression turned into a serious one. ) Do you think she will come back your highness? One month passed but she didn't come back yet.

Taehyung: Hyung sh-she will co-come back. Please do-don't pa-pack her things.

Yoongi: Taehyung please don't argue with me on this topic.

Guard 1: Chief Guard we packed her things. There aren't many things that belongs to her.  Looks like she didn't bring many things along with her.

Yoongi: Okay! Take all her things downstairs.

Guard 1: Yes Chief Guard! ( He bows )

Author:

Both the guards walks out of the room along with YN's belongings.

Taehyung: Hy-Hyung plea-please stop them.

Yoongi: No Taehyung.

Author:

Yoongi too walked out of YN's room.

Taehyung also followed him.

As soon as Yoongi reached the hall Taehyung said something which stopped Yoongi and the other two Guards.

Taehyung: Chief Guard Yoongi and the two guards stop right there it's my order. ( He said sternly. )

Author:

Yoongi and the other two Guards stopped and turn their back to look at Taehyung.

Yoongi: What? ( He was surprised )

Taehyung: I am not only your friend but also I am a Prince Hyung so now please listen to my orders. ( He looks at the guards ) Keep that box down and leave.

Author:

The guards did what Taehyung said and left from there.

Yoongi: Why are you doing all this Taehyung? For that girl? She is not going to come back. I don't know what magic she did on you that you are still taking her side ( He said in an irritated tone. )

Taehyung: Hyung what has happened to you? You were the one who said to me that she is a good person, right?

Author:

When Taehyung and Yoongi were talking to each other, Hoseok entered in the palace and saw Yoongi and Taehyung in the hall.

Yoongi: I was wrong. I thought she is a nice person. But she broke our trust and left from- ( He was cut off by Hoseok )

Hoseok: ( He cleared his throat ) Excuse me

Author:

Yoongi and Taehyung looks at Hoseok.

Hoseok: ( He bows a little ) Can I meet YN?

Yoongi: ( He chuckles mockingly. ) Are you kidding us?

Hoseok: Sorry?

Taehyung: What do you mean you want to meet YN? She was with you, right? That guy Jimin came here to take YN along with him.

Hoseok: ( He was shocked after listening to Taehyung ) Your Highness yo-you can speak?

Yoongi: Don't change the topic.

Taehyung: One month has passed now but YN didn't came back from Yandong village.

Hoseok: What? She didn't came back?

Yoongi: ( He walks closer to Hoseok. ) Stop with your act now and get out from here. We don't want fraud people like you in this palace.

Hoseok: Fraud? ( He shoots daggers at Yoongi )

Yoongi: Yes fraud. Tell me what was your and your sister's motive to come to Delan Kingdom?

Taehyung: ( He walks near Yoongi and pulls him back. ) Hyung stop it please. ( He looks at Hoseok ) YN didn't come back to Delan Kingdom after Jimin took her to Yandong village. Didn't she came to Yandong village with Jimin?

_
Hoseok Thoughts;

What should I tell him now? I guess I have to lie.
_

Hoseok: YN did come to Yandong village but she and Jimin left for Delan Kingdom three weeks ago. I really don't know where she is.

Taehyung: What? She left for Delan Kingdom three weeks ago?

Hoseok: Yes Your Highness!

Yoongi: Then where is she? Did something happened to her? ( He questioned worriedly )

Taehyung: No Hyung! Nothing will happened to her.

_
Hoseok's Thoughts:

Where are you Jimin and YN?

They both went to meet that shaman's son four weeks ago but after that where did they- ( He paused a little. Something clicked in his head ) Did something happen to them in that shaman's village?

I have to go to that shaman's village.
_

Hoseok: I will go and search for my sister and Jimin. ( He bowed and immediately walked out of the palace )

Author:

Taehyung and Yoongi didn't get a chance to stop Hoseok.

Yoongi: I blamed her without knowing anything. ( He sighs ) I hope she is safe.

_
Yoongi's Thoughts:

Should I go behind him and help him to find YN?

( He massages his temples ) What's wrong with me? Why I am feeling anxious about her.
_

Taehyung: Hyung, I believe YN's brother. He will bring back YN. She has to come back to me.

Author:

Yoongi looked at Taehyung with an unreadable expression.

____________________________________________

----Timeskip----

Author:

Namjoon placed a chair in front of YN and Jimin and sat on it.

Namjoon: Now that the cage disappeared you both will gain your consciousness.

Author:

After a few minutes, YN gained her consciousness and found herself lying on the floor. Her hands and legs were tied up with rope. She got up and saw Jimin lying on the floor next to her. His hands and legs were also tied up with rope.

YN: Jiminaa wake up ( She poked Jimin with her elbow. ) Jiminaa open your eyes.

Jimin: ( He opened his eyes and looks at YN ) YN are you okay?

YN: Yes! And you?

Jimin: ( He gets up ) I'm okay.

Namjoon: But from here onwards you won't be okay.

Author:

YN and Jimin looks at Namjoon.

YN: Who are you?

Namjoon: ( He chuckles ) You people barged into my house without my consent and now asking me who I am?

Jimin: Your house? Are you shaman Yuna's son?

Namjoon: Ooh so you know me

YN: Yes! Actually, we came here to meet you.

Namjoon: You came here to meet me or to find something in my house?

YN: Find something in your house? What are you saying?

Namjoon: Stop your act. Do you think I am a fool?

Jimin: How do we know that?

Namjoon: What? ( He dangerously glares at Jimin. )

Jimin: I- I mean we- we were not finding anything in your house. We just entered your house and then a big cage fell on us. We tried to get out of that cage but we failed. My magical powers also didn't work on it.

YN: ( Her eyes widened after hearing Jimin's last sentence. )

Namjoon: Magical powers? ( He frowned his eyebrows )

Author:

Meanwhile, Hoseok came to the Shaman's village and started searching her house.

Soon he saw one house. So he decided to go there and ask about the shaman's house.

Hoseok went near the house and knocked on the door. After a few seconds, a man came out of the house.

Jungkook: Yes? 

❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥~~~~~~~~~~❥❥❥❥

Please don't forget to vote and comment 🙏
____________________________________________

Author:

Does anyone want to ask me anything about this story? Like if you had any questions you can ask me.

____________________________________________

Who did this? This is so cute 😭💜
____________________________________________

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

1.5K 119 25
I began scanning through the draws and throwing papers all around the room. All this mess just to find one book. She cherished this book more than ev...
90.3K 3K 43
He is a photographer and she is an aspiring fashion designer... ••• Y/n is a third-year college student who moved to South Korea as an opportunity to...
230K 16K 61
[ COMPLETE ] BOOK 3 IN 'COLD CEO' SERIES It's the story of a Mafia queen ( Lee YN ) who takes her twin sister Yuna's place to get revenge on her sist...
606K 23.3K 68
[COMPLETED ✅] ⁠❛❛Why don't you understand I love you, I love you so much❞,she said while crying her heart out. ❝Stop it, stop saying that you love me...