Please Stay Forever With Me

By kellicrkings

Kellin Quinn is a single dad to his Daughter Audrey. He performs at a restaurant a lot, to pursue his dream t... More

Chapter 1- All I Can Taste Is This Moment
Chapter 2- Just Want You To Know Who I Am
Chapter 3- She Means The World To Me
Chapter 4- Taste of You and Me
Chapter 5- How to Love More Patiently
Chapter 6- I Wanna Hold Your Hand So Tight
Chapter 7-Hold My Heart
Chapter 8- I Can Be Your Everything
Chapter 9- The Taste of You and Me Will Never Leave My Lips Again
Chapter 10- Were Gonna Chase The Moon Like Fire
Chapter 11- Close Your Eyes Picture You and I
Chapter 12- Did I Make A Mistake?
Chapter 13- I Don't Ever Wanna Lose My Best Friend
Chapter 15- We Both Spin Around In Circles
Chapter 16- Floral and Fading
Chapter 17- Bless Your Beautiful Heart
Chapter 18- Can't Fall Asleep
Chapter 19- Your Forever Is All That I Need
Chapter 20- Can I Even, Complicate Your Breathing?
Chapter 21- Kissing In Cars
Chapter 22- Swing it Back and Forth Just Like...
Chapter 23- Free Now
Chapter 24- Today I Saw the Whole World
Chapter 25- All of My Heart

Chapter 14- Don't Stop Me Baby Til' Youv'e Had Enough

13 0 0
By kellicrkings

CW: Smut

Chapter 14- Don't Stop Me Baby Til' You've Had Enough

Kellin's POV:

Vic took me home the next day, and he took care of me for a few days which was nice. He took care of Audrey too, and he made sure to stay as long as he could. I was working by the third day, and he was going back to work on the fourth. It was like that for a week, my nose finally didn't look completely jacked up, and like I looked better. My stitches were removed, and all that was left were a few bruises and scars. I was bored being alone at night, and I hated how I was always at home almost all of the time and Vic was working. I couldn't sing for a while because of my nose and stuff, but I did perform like normal again with Vic with me which just made it all better. Jack even took Audrey to watch us one night, which was great. I was feeling a little better about my dad's situation, but I still had that feeling in the pit of my stomach. Vic was anxious too about leaving me alone, he even got cameras for my house and stayed with me since. It felt like he moved in, I wish he did sometimes. I never wanted to push him, I just couldn't sleep without him and that was stupid. I groaned and looked at the clock hoping he would come by since his shift ended at 9. I knew he was probably fucking around like normal since he got distracted easily, but god I missed him. I was feeling better, and I was extremely horny and wanted him to come home. I already had Audrey in bed, and he was taking too long. I looked in the mirror and made sure I looked good enough for him.  I rustled up my hair and sprayed some cologne on me hoping he would notice. I laid in bed under the covers and was waiting for him super impatiently. I heard the door unlock, and then he walked back to me.

"How's my Kellin," Vic smiled kissing me on the lips.

"Good," I smiled kissing him again.

He giggled and began to unbutton his shirt in front of me completely oblivious. I groaned, and got up and kissed him. He laughed and kissed me back.

"So cute Kels, I'm gonna shower okay?" Vic said as he took his shirt off.

"Victor Fuentes you are oblivious," I groaned.

He looked at me raising an eyebrow, "Victor?" He laughed.

I pulled him in by his waist, shoving my tongue in his mouth and smirking at him.

"Oh..." he blushed to bite his lip a little.

"Well, I guess I have to shower with you," He smirked poking my chest.

"I want to make you horny Vic, I'm in charge," I smirked.

"Hmmm, my little sub being a dom? Sounds interesting," He smirked as he rubbed my hips.

I blushed and kissed him deeply as he began to undress me in our room. I pulled his pants down and took him to the bathroom only in our boxers. I put him on the counter, and I could tell he was a little shy because he usually was only dom. He wasn't used to attention, and I really should have gone in him by now I should have given him more attention. I rub his hips, and he moans blushing. I felt so bad for not giving him enough, I kissed him and kissed him down his chest.

"Kellin you don't know how long I've wanted you to take control of me," He mumbled through his moans.

"Mhm, I am now," I smirked.

I rubbed the waistband of his boxers slipping it down. He was so hard, and I could tell his dick was throbbing by the sight. It was a long time since we last did anything, and god I wanted every single minute he could spare for me. He whined, and I had never heard those whispers from his mouth before and I liked it a lot.

"Kellin please touch me," Vic whined desperately as he tilted his head back.

"Mhmm but I like when you beg," I smirked giggling as I bent down and turned on the water for a bath instead. He looked at me groaning, and I saw him licking his lips.

"I'm gonna clean you before you even get in the bath Viccy," I smirk putting him down.

"What does that mean," He asked innocently.

I should have expected he knew how to beg, I mean he was dating me anyways. I was very good at it, I should have known he was picking up on how to beg better.

"You haven't had me in you before, so bend over," I smirked spanking his ass.

He let out a moan and did as I said and I put a cloth on him making sure to get him clean before I did what I was about to do to him before we even got into the tub.  I put some lube on my fingers and put one in making him moan loudly.

"Kels I It h h hurts," He whines.

"Baby it does the first time, but if you want me to stop I can," I said as I rubbed his hips.

"Mm mm, another one please," Vic mumbled moaning softly.

"What a good boy, asking so nicely for me," I smirked.

He nodded and bent a little bit more because he was getting comfortable. I smirked, and put another one in, slowly moving my fingers around him. I hoped I was doing this right because I wanted to make him feel so good. He moaned louder, as I curled my fingers inside of him and pumped him higher. He gasped and bent his legs pushing his legs close to each other.

"Mhmm Kel it feels really good," Vic moaned grabbing onto the counter for balance.

"Mhm I know but I gotta do one more thing before our bath Vic," I smirked.

"Mhm, can you touch me now," He whined looking at me innocently.

"So desperate for me? You gotta wait when you ask me, baby. Get on the ground all fours Vic," I told him playfully rubbing his entrance.

"Anything you want," Vic mumbled doing as I said.

His legs were weak, and I could see how hard he was and how much his dick was throbbing. He was biting his lip trying to keep quiet for me, I got down behind him, and flipped him over, and smirked. He pouted, mainly because he definitely thought he was finally going to have me in him at that second. He blushed, as I pulled him up farther and put my tongue in him.

"F F Fuck Kels," He moaned arching his back.

I was licking his entrance, and he was moaning louder as I inched up deeper. I definitely was good at doing things with my mouth, and I needed him to know that.

"Mhm mhmm Kellin please I need your touch," He whined as he pulled my hair harder.

I looked at him batting my eyelashes, and he whined louder letting out a series of slutty moans. I pulled my tongue out, and kissed him.

"You taste good... mhm I guess you deserve my touch now," I smirked rubbing his hips.

"Not there Kellin please," He begged pushing his hips into me.

I could feel how he needed my touch, and I liked knowing I made him that desperate for me. I rubbed my finger up and down his length and rubbed his tip with my thumb. I felt his precum, and I could feel he was needing me. I rubbed his base and popped my mouth on him. He moaned and shivered from my work, and I was sucking him off. He was starting to thrust in my mouth, and I moaned from his dick in the back of my throat. I rubbed his hips and sucked on him making sure to bob my head and make all the noises he liked to hear so much from me. He was shaking as my hand grazed his balls, making sure to rub them a little to get him desperate for a release.

"Fuck," He moaned grabbing my hair tighter.

"I want to feel you tight around me Vic," I smirked.

He nodded and grabbed the lube and I turned off the bath before it would overflow. I got on the floor with him and let him lube me up, I moaned at his gentle yet rough touch. I lined him up, letting him go down slowly. He whimpered, and eventually adjusted onto me. He looked at me grumpily.

"Thrust into me now," He whined.

I smirked, and pushed my hips up, speeding up gradually. A faster speed meant more of Vic's loud moans.

"Mhm fuck there Kellin," He panted leaning onto me as I sped up right where he wanted.

"Mhm does my boy need to come?" I smirked nibbling on his neck.

"Mhm my tummy is tingling and my dick is throbbing. Please let me come Kellin," Vic whined.

"Mhm come," I smirked.

I stroked him, and that was enough to completely set him off and he came on himself and in my hand. It turned me on so much, that I finished in him. He panted, got off of me, and cuddled me. I picked him up, and we spent the rest of the night in the tub and then in our bed. I wanted him to move in with me, I wanted him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.7K 3.8K 25
Kellin is hopelessly in love with his best friend Vic and can't shake these feelings, not even after ten years, not even when Vic falls in love with...
17.4K 1K 37
Kellin Quinn comes from a broken family. Vic Fuentes comes from a wealthy happy family. Kellin is quiet and likes to be left alone, and enjoys solitu...
53.2K 2K 39
Wild and reckless, Kellin Quinn is a rich, over indulged little brat who loves to party hard. His antics are getting in the way of his parent's publi...
117K 6.4K 37
Vic is completely obsessed with sex, and is completely confident that he can sleep with any guy he wants to. One day, his friend makes him a bet that...