Crush forever!

bsirius19 által

"Shivani" had a crush who was her relative, but after her indirect rejection she convinced herself to move on... Több

character introduction
chapter 1: kiss
chapter 2: proposal
chapter 3: Sketching him.
chapter 4: Beating around the bush
chapter 5: he broke my heart
chapter 6: leaving city?
chapter 7: dance academy
chapter 8: going home?
chapter 10: your one and only Romeo.
chapter 11: date?
chapter 12: can I have your number.

chapter 9 : waiting for her

109 6 0
bsirius19 által

Shivani's pov:

I was waiting at the cafe for Aditi. My mom brought me back to Delhi, my home. So After one week of rest, today I decided to meet my best friend, Aditi. As always  she is late today also. I don't know why being late comer is cool in today's trend. I like to be punctual. This is one of the trait I like most about myself. She is going to die if she doesn't show up in next 2 minute, I swear. While I was thinking about the ways to kill her , I saw her entering the cafe. I sighed with relief.

"Shivaniiii."she shouted in excitment, I got up from my seat and hugged her. "I missed you so much. Thank God you are not going back." She said.

"I missed you too. But you can leave me now, you are squeezing me."I said. she giggled and left me. Then we sat on our respective chairs opposite to each other.

"By the way, congrats." She said and I looked at her, confused. "You went viral for good. Your dance video was at hashtag 1 in the trending videos." She said and I rolled my eyes.

"That video is the main reason I'm here." I replied.

"Then I should thank the person who shot that video."  She said and I smiled at her comment.

"Leave me, you tell me about yourself. What are you doing nowdays? Who's your boyfriend?"  I asked her and She answered my all questions. We talked for more than one hour then I decided to call my brother as he was going to pick me up from the cafe.

"Why are you calling your brother? We can go by an auto. " She said.

"I can't. I don't know what happened to my mom, she doesn't let me go anywhere alone. That is why my brother dropped me here and now he's coming to pick me up." I replied.

"Oh Maybe because you went to club with a boy, without permission that too when you're underage." She reasoned.

"Hmm maybe. But this is not fare."I whined.

"Ohh you're back? I thought you left for good." I heard the most annoying voice of all time. Aditi and I turned our head to the direction of source, there was standing Sana.

"Oh god..! ." I mumured to myself and started to walk toward the door.

"What? No hello to your friend, shivani?" She said.

"Oh it's you Sana. I thought some bitch was barking." I replied.

"You..." Sana said pointing a finger toward me.

"Keep it down." I heard my brother's voice. Then I turned to look at my brother but There was standing  a smiling Ransh along with my  brother. I tried to not look at him but my heart wasn't listening to me. He looked more handsome than the last time I saw him.  I adverted my eyes towards my brother because I didn't want to fall for him again.

"Oh baby you're here too. I missed you so much." Sana said and  hugged Ransh.

"It's over Sana. You need to move on." He said and removed her hands from his neck. 

"No, it is not. We're on break but we are not over. You understand?" She replied.

"Whatever helps you sleep in night baby." This time my brother replied. We all laughed but Ransh  was standing there staring at me. As if he was unaware of his surrounding.

" I'm not your baby, you rat." She glared at him while pointing a finger.

"And you never will be. Not only mine but also anyone else's. Because you are not worth it." My brother sad. Just then Sana was about to reply but Ransh stopped them. And asked Sana to leave politely.

Sana left with a pissed expression on her face. I was happy to see her pissed yeah definitely not because  Ransh and her relationship was over.

"I don't understand, why do you tolerate her?" My brother asked Ransh.

" Because you don't know her like I do Rajiv. Believe me she's not bad." Ransh replied and I internally rolled my eyes.
'Like how blind can someone be in love. And if she's not bad then why did he break up with her?.'

"I don't want to know her even if she's the last person standing on this planet. And if she's not bad then why don't you tell me the reason of your breakup??". My brother asked him and I was surprised to know that he didn't tell even my brother. Like how?? They share everything.

"I'll tell you when the right time comes." Ransh replied.

" whatever!! I'm just happy that you broke up with her." "Come on, let's go Shivani." My brother said.

"Bye! Shivani." Aditi said and hugged me.

Ransh's pov:

"I'm going now. Bye." Rajiv said. We were hanging around at our fav chay ki tapri.

"What? Why? You came only half an hour ago." I asked.

"Um actually, I need to pick Shivani up from a cafe. She went to meet Aditi there." He replied. ' Shivani is back. I didn't know she's back.' I thought. And this thought made me happy and anxious at the same time. I have been trying to talk to her but I didn't get any chance. I wanted to ask her about something which was  disturbing me since last Diwali. And I wanted to call her but I didn't have her number. I searched for her social media accounts but couldn't find her. Then I decided to wait for her to come back and have a face to face talk.

" She's back." I asked him.

"Yes. She came a week ago." He replied again. 'Wow a week ago and she still didn't come to meet my mom or me.' I thought.

"Oh.. come on she can go home by herself. Let's hang out a bit more." I said.

"No. Mom would kill me if she finds out that I left her alone. I need to go and pick her." He said. This was strange because masi always used to taunt Shivani for always being at home.

" Why? What happened." I asked, confusion was clear on my face.

"You don't know?" He asked. Then he saw the clear look of 'what the fuck are you talking about' look on my face then continued. " She went to club with her friends and her dance video got viral and mom saw that  video. As Shivani is underage so she can't go to clubbing that's why mom took her back from Mumbai and now she's grounded. And if she goes out I need to be around her as per mom's instruction." He completed.

"She learnt dance. That's surprising." I said.

"Yeah. She dances really nice. Let me show you the video." He said and took out his phone from his pocket and started the video.
The video began, she was dancing with a boy. They were dancing in sync and  everyone was looking at them as if they were the main character from a movie. The song ended and then Shivani hugged that boy. I felt... I couldn't understand what I felt. I just know that My hand iched to  slap that boy.

"Okay then let's go to pick her up" I said.

"You're coming too?" Rajiv asked.

"Yeah. I want to meet her."I replied.
__________________________________

"What? No hello to your friend shivani?" As soon as we entered the cafe I heard a familiar voice, there was standing Sana.

"Oh its you Sana. I thought some bitch was barking." Shivani replied. I knew they never liked each other  and I still don't know why? but listening to Shivani replying without hesitation made me smile. She was a very shy girl and i never saw her agrue to anyone. This was  something new  I saw for the first time in her.

"You..." Sana growled  pointing a finger toward Shivani but Rajiv intervened her telling her to keep it down. Then Sana saw me and I knew what was coming.
"Oh baby you're here too. I missed you so much." Sana said and  hugged me.

"It's over Sana. You need to move on." I said and removed her hands from my neck. 
_______________
Sana left with a pissed expression on her face. I don't know what is her problem. We brokeup about 6 months ago. That too because she wanted to drag this relationship and I didn't want to hurt her.

I remember  after our 8 months of relationship i realised that I don't love her so once I wrote her a letter telling about my feelings about this relationship and we should breakup  and placed  that in her book but I don't know what happened to that letter as she never talked about it and I didn't want to hurt her so I couldn't tell her face to face but after a certain incident I was very confused as things could have been better if I had seen things which were right in front of me but I was an idiot so  I finally decided to break up with Sana.

I looked at Shivani she was looking beautiful. I... I don't know what happened to me but I couldn't help but to check her out she was wearing an indian kurta and jeans with traditional earrings. She has grown up in these 2 years. she looked.... looked gorgeous, mesmerizing, adorable and... And I realised I was staring too much so I diverted my gaze and saw Aditi, who was glaring at me. Seriously what is her problem with me I'm still unaware of it.
________________________

Finally an update after a long time.
This chapter may have many queries as I didn't read it twice and I wrote it after a long break. So forgive me if you find anything. And do comment so that I can correct them.
Thank you.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

1.3M 49.4K 37
.... am I that bad to be loved, wanted. I am an unwanted daughter, now i will be an unwanted wife. God what's your problem. Why am i so unwanted in t...
21.5K 1.3K 34
Agastya Singhania, well known leader of phoenix mafia gang and man of his words. He is known for his punctuality and strict adherence to routines. He...
456K 17.4K 41
Abhimanyu Malhotra and Shivani Khanna had been school mates and best of friends..... But the rejection brought them apart!!! After years both were ti...
23.8K 1.4K 16
" I love you, Saanvi............ " a boy said who was sitting on his knees with a bouquet. "SHUT UP DON'T FORGET YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT MY GIRL,"...