SADIST |K.D.G (ON HOLD)

By oceandream118

sa·dist /ˈsādist/ Learn to pronounce noun noun: sadist; plural noun: sadists a person who derives pleasure... More

Cast
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25

23

160 7 0
By oceandream118

"IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY BITCH!" Tae yelled as soon as he seen me, I dropped all my bags looking at the view from the door.

"It ain't her birthday yet" Kentrell said making me chuckle.

"I got bottles for the birthday girl" Ayanna came up at of nowhere dancing like a bottle girl.

"Dang we just got here" I laughed as she poured me and Kentrell Casamigos shots.

Kentrell took his with no reaction me on the other hand was having a whole heart attack I'm not a drinker.

"Where's my room?" I asked as Tae pointed up the stairs, I walked up seeing all the rooms had bags in them.

I got to the end of the hall opening the double doors to the master bedroom, the view through the glass door was beautiful.

"Bae I'm tired come lay with me" Kentrell said grabbing my arm pulling me on top of him.

I sat on top on him staring at him while his eyes were closed.

"GIRL ITS YOUR BDAY WE DONT HAVE TIME FOR THIS" Tae came in here being at loud and stuff.

"Oh my god, go away" I heard Kentrell mumble making me hit him on the chest he flinched a little bit.

"Oh and everyone is here now" Tae mentioned before walking out.

Kentrell rolled his eyes seeing me get up as I just chuckled, "I have to go say hi at least" I chuckled.

I walked downstairs to see my other friends Lani, Megan, Doja, and Kentrell's friends.

"Ahh it's the birthday bitch" Megan picked me up hugging me as I just laughed.

"Okay put me down" I laughed as she did so, I seen Kentrell finally came down he was talking to his friends.

"Bae!, come hea" Kentrell called and I walked over looking at his friends.

"This is Joe, Ben, and Quando" he said pointing to them each as I smiled nodding.

"Nice to meet y'all, I'm Rico" I shyly waved making Kentrell Chuckle.

I walked away going to the kitchen, grabbing a cup and pouring some ciroc and taking a little sip of it.

It's been a few hours of us just taking, jamming and over all acting up but we was almost out of alcohol.

"It's only 12:00 and y'all niggas is drunk" Doja's Drunk ass said making me laugh she was the only drunk one foreal.

"We need more drinks" Tae sat down on the couch as I nodded agreeing.

"The guys need to get us some" he added holding up his cup I seen Kentrell rolling his eyes making me chuckle.

"Bruh we don't know were to go either" Quando mumbled Megan shook her head mumbling something.

I might have been a little drunk because I have been finding everything funny.

"let's all go dang it's not that serious" Lani said getting up grabbing her purse.

"Nahh ima' stay back" I said sitting on the couch watching them leave.

"Im so happy" Kentrell came out of nowhere saying while laying on my lap.

"Im glad you are" I said grabbing my phone looking at Instagram.

"So your not happy with me" he got up looking at me crazy I looked back at my phone ignoring him, he snatch the phone out my hand.

"Bro give me my phone back" I raised my voice staring at him from the couch holding my hand out.

"Say you're happy with me and you can have it back" he said making me get up and try to grab my phone but he grabbed my hand instead.

"Say mane I knew you was faking this shit" he mumbled walking away throwing my phone on the tile floor making it immediately shattering.

"Fuck this shit, I'm leaving" I yelled loud enough for Kentrell to hear what I said.

"You ain't going nowhere, just sit down you aways doing some bullshit" he said grabbing both of my wrist sitting me down.

"Listen Rico I'm sorry I shouldn't have dont that" he paused taking time to think about what he was going to say "Okay I'll obviously get you a new phone and I'm sorry" he added.

"Let me go Kentrell" I huffed tugging my arms back but he didn't let go.

"I'm so fucking sorry" he apologized again but I just sit back rolling my eyes, we both look over hearing the door and Kentrell quickly removed his hands picking up my phone.

"Tell em' you lost yo' phone" he said sitting next to me but one thing he wasn't going to do was ruin my b-day trip.

It was like 11 pm and I was in my bedroom sitting on the chair that was turned to the bed and that's where Kentrell sat.

"You still mad babe?" He asked i just stared at him like he was stupid.

"Come over hea' it's almost yo' birthday" he said patting a spot on the bed as he leaned on the bed frame looking at his phone.

"Okay but don't fuckin' touch me" I replied getting up walking over there and he pulled me into the bed putting me on top of him.

"Sorry I had to" he chuckled.

He grabbed my neck and lifting my shirt with the other hand, "stop Kentrell" I said trying to get off of him but he put his arm around my waist.

He flipped us over "I love you" he whispered on my exposed breast, kissing the right nipple and massaging the other.

"Baby-" I lightly moan trying not to be loud because everyone was probably sleep.

"You want this?" He asked pulling on my waist band of my underwear.with I

"uh maybe" I joked but I don't think he took it that way because he rolled his eyes.

"I'm sorry I don't take sex serious" I chuckled and he mugged me.

He pulled down my underwear exposing my freshly shaved pussy.

He sat up on his knees looking at me licking his lips "your so fuckin' sexy" he mumbled under his breath.

I pushed my Legs apart bending down denting the first lick to my clit making me flinch a little.

He licked from my hole all the way up to my clit, sucking on it, kissing it.

"Mmmm baby" I moaned holding his head where i needed him to be.

He started tongue fucking me but licking my hole after every stroke.

"Aaahhh" I semi yelled reaching my climax.

"Don't cum til' I tell you to" he got up taking his pants off and the briefs he wore under.

I bit my lip and I guess he seen because he chuckled.

He pushed his semi hard dick in all the way "ahh-ohh" I yelled at the fast pace he was going.

He sped up, I couldn't even keep my eyes.

"Fuuccckk" he groaned as I fucked him back at the same Rhythm.

He rubbed my pussy at the same rhythm he was fucking me at making my body shake in a orgasm.

"Ugghh baby!" I moaned loudly.

"This is my pussy!" He yelled in my ear as I nodded.

He went slower and deeper making me roll my eyes to the back of my head "where you want my nut?" He asked "inside of me" I moaned loudly as I felt his warm cum feel me up.

———————————————————
I'm working on the whole sex scenes.
I love you.
ALORTY💚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 36.7K 95
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
136K 285 20
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
53.4M 379K 66
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!