Choco-Mint | Tokyo Revengers

By Haniii77976

The scene mostly will play after the Takemichi last time leap. That's mean this is a story after Takemichi's... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 = SPORTS FESTIVAL🏆
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 = GANG BEACH🏖
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 = SLEEPOVER NIGHT🎈
Chapter 19 = SCHOOL FESTIVAL🎊
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 = FIELD TRIPS 🚎💨
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30=THE BUSINESS PARTY📈
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 = BEING CRACKHEAD WITH TOMAN PART 1 🤪✨
Chapter 36 = BEING CRACKHEAD WITH TOMAN PART 2 🤪✨
Chapter 37 = COTTON LOVE💝
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46 = NEW YEAR 🎇
Chapter 47 = EXAM!😭!
Chapter 48 = UNIVERSITY LIFE🏫
Chapter 49 = FASHION SHOW🖋👗

Chapter 42

415 34 26
By Haniii77976

After the last fight between Yuto and Sanzu, Kyoko has been in deep thought, wondering if she the cause of the fights. Seeing their friend in worried, Senju and Haru glanced at each other before nodding, making a sign to start the conversation.

"You're okay, Kyoko?", asked Haru which a worried expression could be seen on both Haru and Senju's faces.

"Oh....yeah...I'm okay...I guess?", she answered awkwardly and unsurely to both of her friends.

"It is about that guy whoever his name is again and my brother?", asked Senju which caught Kyoko's attention lil bit on her. It's silent from Kyoko which understands both girls. "I guess it's about them, hmm?"

"Hard to make choices?", Haru asked.

"Well....I mean...I barely know Sanzu since he was Senju's brother. Both he and I were close because he is also interested in piano! So...I...."

'Haru-nii interest in the piano? Since when is that brother of mine interested in something like that?', Senju's thoughts who full of questions about the new side of her brother.

'Is there something I miss about Sanzu in the manga? Did Ken Wakui ever mention Sanzu loves playing piano? Does his interest in love swinging his katana turn into love playing piano?', Haru's thoughts, were also full of questions about Sanzu's unexpected side as well.

"Guys...?"

"Ye-yeah?!", both Haru and Senju snap back to reality after being in deep thought. Both of them looked at their friend confusedly as they asked her to repeat back what she said since they didn't hear.

"Well...it's hard to say something...but one thing I could tell you, Kyoko.", said Haru.

"Hmm?"

"Follow your heart.", said Haru with a gentle smile on her face. "Follow what makes you feel more better and comfortable that would make you happy, Kyoko."

"Neither that Yuto guy nor my brother....as long as you're happy is enough for us to be happy for you, Kyoko!", said Senju with a bright smile on her face.

"Aww!! You two are the best!! I LOVE YOU TWO MORE!!", said Kyoko while hugging both of her friends happily, getting both Haru and Senju to let out a small chuckle.

'Even though we still prefer Sanzu/ Haru-nii more than that bastard.', both Haru and Senju thoughts as she smiled while hugging the girl.

>_____________________<

The day after that, school is peaceful for a day, well except for the fact that Sanzu is still unpleasant and disgustedly at Kyoko and Yuto's relationships at school. Somehow it annoyed him as he looks at Yuto who seems to get on Sanzu's nerves on purpose, using Kyoko. Even if he wants to use violence, he still thinks that he is in school and nothing would be good fighting in school.

"That guy doing it on purpose, isn't he?", asked Mikey as he munched his dorayaki while looking down at Yuto and Kyoko from the school rooftop, together with other members as well.

"Sanzu's crush? Ohooo~", tease Baji to the guy who mixes his feelings with anger and embarrassment.

"Baji....don't tease him. You should realize that you are left alone after Sanzu got into a relationship, you know?", said Kazutora, making the black hair guy look at him in confusion. "You, Mikey, Sanzu, and Senju...the four of you were considered the first childhood friends before meeting all of us. You realize that Mikey and Senju are already in a relationship...while you and Sanzu are still not. Think it back...if Sanzu is in a relationship....you the only one who stays single~", said Kazutora with a teasing tone as he smirked towards the guy, who just realize about his situation.

"Baji is popular...but somehow still single~", said Mikey with a teasing tone.

"SHUT UP!", the wavy black hair guy bicker back at his president while others just laughed at him.

"So what now?", Chifuyu asked which makes everyone turn to look at him.

"What do you mean?", Hakkai asked.

"I mean...aren't you going to do anything, Sanzu? If you just let it be, wouldn't she truly be that guy's girlfriend?", said Chifuyu which makes all of them then turn to look at the rosy pink hair guy.

"To be honest, I don't have any solutions other than beating him up.", said Sanzu as he tried to tie up his long rosy pink hair.

"So-like Sanzu. Always settle things with violence.", said Baji.

"Baji, you're no different from him. To say it more, you are even worst than him.", said Kazutora bluntly at the guy.

"What do you mean? I'm good son!"

"Say to someone that burn the fucking car just because he was hungry.", said Draken while rolling his eyes annoyedly.

"Hey! That's the difference thing, okay!!", stated Baji which again Draken rolled his eyes tiredly.

Mikey doesn't pay much attention to his friends who have their talk, his attention is more on Kyoko and Yuto somehow. He had been staring down at them while munching his dorayaki and he realized some small things between those two.

"I think Kyoko-chan is a bit uncomfortable with that guy.", said Mikey which they all turn to look at him, especially Sanzu who wondered what his king just mean by what he said. "She looks way more comfortable when she is with Sanzu more. I being honest actually. It looked so obvious.", said Mikey again with his blank-looking face while munching his dorayaki. "Use this as a chance, Sanzu.", he adds.

"Wow...since when did you care about this shit?", Kazutora asked, being shitty as always with Mikey.

"Shut the fuck off! It's normal when you are already in a relationship! Someone who has bananas growing up on his head and is still single would never understand this shit.", said Mikey while showing his middle finger toward the guy.

"I still wonder how the fuck Haru even fall for someone like you who used to be depressed and emo as fuck.", said Kazutora also while showing his middle finger at the short president.

"At least she loves and cares for this emo guy! Unlike you-who used to have a broken and unstable mind without having any girlfriend in the end.", answered Mikey back at the guy.

"Baji, Chifuyu. Hold me tight. I really wanna punch that fucking Mickey Mouse kinnie right now!", said Kazutora with Baji and Chifuyu playing along and holding him from starting any fight.

Draken and Mitsuya could only sigh at the sight of their friends. Even if they said anything, nothing will be helpful. Sanzu just stared at them all before he back glancing down at Kyoko and Yuto, staring at how lil bit uncomfortable the girl is which makes him frown unnoticeably.

'That's bastard....'

>_____________________<

Hours and hours already passed, and school is now over as all the students went back home. Kyoko just somehow managed to get herself out of Yuto as she said that she had piano practice after school. She walked towards the music room as open the door and walked inside. She looks around before she let out a small sigh.

"What did I actually expect?", Kyoko mumbled lil bit disappointed, maybe she did expect that Sanzu would be waiting for her like usual in the music room as both of them always spend time together playing the piano.

"You're not playing?", suddenly whispered in Kyoko's ear, making the girl surprised as she turns behind to look at Sanzu who smiled down at her. "You're not starting piano class? Kyo Sensei?", again Sanzu asked, with a soft smile plastered on his face, making the girl lil bit blush.

"Haha~ let's start the class then.", Kyoko chuckles which make Sanzu happy more to look at how reassure and comfortable the girl now, smiling beautifully like that.

After a few hours later, the practice is finished as Sanzu sends the girl back to her house. To be honest, Kyoko really doesn't want Sanzu to send her back, well...there's just something she doesn't want to show, however, Sanzu is want to send the girl since it's dangerous to walk alone this dark.

"Just here is fine now.", Kyoko said with a smile on her face as both of them are now in front of the girl's house. It wasn't the first-time Sanzu sent her back but he never sends her right close to her house, just somehow Kyoko said that which Sanzu don't question and just listened to her.

"There's something wrong?", Sanzu finally asked which flinch the girl.

"What do you mean?", Kyoko asked which she looks at Sanzu nervously, but she try her best to hide her anxiety from the guy.

"You....", Sanzu wants to ask, but something stops him from doing so. "No, nothing.... Just...call me anytime, and I will be there in time for you.", Sanzu said which Kyoko looks at him with widening eyes before smiling back at him.

"Sure, arigato, Sanzu.", looking at how adorable the girl is right now, Sanzu can't help but feel butterflies in his stomach, unknowingly he already kissed the girl's forehead, making Kyoko flinch and fall dazed for a moment before her face literally turn completely red before of Sanzu's action.

"Good night and see you tomorrow, Kyo.", Sanzu said in a gentle voice while smiling while Kyoko could only nod her head in response.

Kyoko watched Sanzu slowly disappear before she went inside her house. She opened the door in which her eyes widening as soon as she sees the man's shoes. Her body started trembling as she slowly and quietly get inside the house, hoping at least she would arrive in her bedroom without any problems. As she was about to step up the stairs...

CLANG!!!

"KYAA-!!", Kyoko screamed in terrified as soon as the glassy vase was thrown right at the wall near her, almost getting her hit by it. Kyoko looks aside, to see a man who drunken a lot.

"Da-Dad?", a crack in her voice at how terrified she was. The man who is dad called by Kyoko, stares at her before he then walked closer to her and suddenly grabbed Kyoko's hair harshly.

"DAD! YOU'RE DRUNK! STOP! IT'S HURT!", Kyoko shouted while holding up his dad's hand that harshly pulls her hair.

"DO YOU THINK I WON'T KNOW WHAT YOU BEEN DOING? DATING? IS THAT WHAT YOU WASTING YOUR TIME WITH OTHER THAN STUDYING?!"

SLAP!!!

A strong slap ended up landing on Kyoko's face, which surprised her a bit.

"D-dad....", Kyoko looks at her dad with teary eyes, how terrified she is now. It wasn't the first time her dad had been like this with her. Kyoko was just happy when her dad wasn't home since every time he was at home, he would abuse her and let all of his anger on her...because.... because of her mother.

"YOU AND YOUR MOTHER ARE JUST FUCKING THE SAME! JUST WHY YOU DON'T JUST DIE WITH HER?!", shouts the man, again making the girl more scared. He then took off his belt which Kyoko flinch at the sight, knowing what the man would do with his belt.

"D-dad....pl-please.....", Kyoko begs terrifyingly as he looks at her dad, tears that won't stop watering her face.

"I need to teach you a lesson. So, you at least won't turn out to be just like your fucking mother.", he said with his belt in his hands, ready to use to hit the girl with it.

"......"

>_____________________<

"Kyoko?!"

"Ye-yes?!", the pink hair startled by the sudden call of her friend. "Yes, Senju?"

"You're okay? You have been in dazed these days.", said Senju worriedly which Kyoko just smiled at her, assuring her that's nothing to worry about.

It's been a week ever since Kyoko's dad hits her, somehow her dad has been home every day compared to before when's he less been at home. Well, during those weeks with her dad at home were like a hellish day for Kyoko, being abused by her dad at almost every moment, especially when her dad was very mad.

Even so, she was lucky that she could at least protect her face which places would be obvious place compared to other body parts that were full of bruises and wounds. At school, she is happy that she could do everything she can, it's the only place that is peaceful with people who care for and loves her.

Haru and Senju are good friends and supporters to her....as well as Sanzu, in which she smiled underneath just remembering how gently Sanzu treated her, she loved it which she didn't deny it a bit.

Compared to Yuto, Kyoko needs to admit, both Yuto and Sanzu showed a completely different way of treating her. Sanzu being considered of her with everything, put aside when he kissed her cheeks while Yuto...somehow so forceful of her, which she kinda uncomfortable with it...it somehow...reminds her of her father.

"Kyo.", a cold strawberry milk was placed on her cheek which surprised her a bit. She looks aside to see Sanzu who visiting her classroom with Mikey and the other gang as well. "Here, your strawberry milk.", he said as he passed the milk to the girl.

"Seriously, Haru-nii...do you need to visit our class like every day?!", Senju asked her brother while crossing her arms.

"Just passing by, plus Mikey wants to visit Haru after all.", said Sanzu bluntly while the three of them turned to look at Mikey who won't stop clinging to Haru.

"Really? Was that just the reason? Or you here to see someone~", Senju obviously teasing which makes Kyoko blush lil bit.

"So what if I'm here for someone?", Sanzu bluntly answered which makes Kyoko more blush. She swears, why she needs to stand between these Akashi siblings and listen to their conversation.

"Ohohoho~", Senju just can't help but get excited at how her brother is all straightforward with his feelings. "Good luck, Haru-nii~", she said before leaving both Sanzu and Kyoko aside and going over to the others.

"Are we practicing piano like usual today?", Sanzu asked, just an excuse to start the conversation with the girl.

"Oh...yea. Like usual.", Kyoko answered with a smile on her face.

"SANZU! LET'S GO! WE WILL LATE FOR NEXT CLASS!", shouted Draken to the guy while dragging Mikey out, knowing the blonde president probably want to skip the class again.

"I need to go now. Looking forward after school, Kyo.", said Sanzu while patting the girl's head, making her flinch lil bit but that action wasn't hated by her. "Bye.", Sanzu waved his hand with a smile even though he is wearing his black mask today.

Kyoko waved back at him, also looking forward to after school with Sanzu like usual. Her heartbeat won't stop beating every time she is with Sanzu, just only with Sanzu. She clutched her clothes, and can't hold herself at how she slowly fell for Sanzu.

Yes, she did. She already falls for the guy but didn't give her response yet. Since Kyoko is now clearly honest with her feelings, she could only say that her feelings towards Sanzu are no longer just a friend. She wants him to treat her this gently every moment, smile at her, only to her.

'Let's....confess to him after school!', Kyoko thoughts as she finally decides to be honest with her feelings towards Sanzu.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 218 78
Keisuke baji x Oc. 起死回生 [COMPLETED] "𝗡𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗲𝗻𝗰𝘀𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹 𝗶𝘀 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴" "I Won't Sacrifice The Lives Of Others To Achieve My Goal." Ab...
460K 10.3K 66
fluff•angst•smut DISCLAIMER: I don't own any tokyo revengers characters
408K 18.7K 82
Tokyo Revengers various x Female! Reader ⌣ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ⌣ ┆ ┆ ┆ ┆⋆ ┆ ┆ ┆જ ✾ ┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ ° ┆彡 ❀ ↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ- ╰──➤ "But when you told me the whole st...
4.1K 264 21
A childhood friends to lovers story. I have no actual plan for this but I think it'll work out. I'll also try to avoid cringe and cheesy lines. Tokyo...