Loin.. I Love The Way Your He...

Od taeulvkim

Book 3 of Madness series COMPLETED it's only an FF the whole story of these book will be created by my imagi... Viac

prologue
chapter 1
Mr. rose
loen
dreams
feelings
encounter
weekend
perfume
waiting
friends
want or love
letting her go
only her's
his punishment
The Evans
unnamed
mine
secret which everyone hide
physcopaths
past
i will
the pain
confession
victim card
intense
obsession
half truth half lie..
it can't be
possession.
craziest..
night
sins
encountered fire*fire
sinful pleasure
sinful pleasure pt.2
deeds
her story..
a chance
his story
his pain..
second chance
a mess
after math
fecade
double pay
darkest desires
it just started
his target..
last byes
announcement
where is he
where is she..
dreams
flashback
the end
announcement
season 2
new story

beautiful

418 19 9
Od taeulvkim

Mature content ⚠️

Czarina : mgmmhh you guys decided the punishment also..

She asked in disbelief, she was not aware of these punishment part. Ryan nodded again taking her nipples into his mouth..

Czarina : when..dohmmmm

She moaned as he bite her nipples a little too hard, making her to arc her back in pleasure..

Ryan : it's vyan who set these stupid rule..

Ryan replied while sucking her nipples tracing it with his tongue for soothing the pain which caused due to his harsh bite. Czarina can't help but gasping for air at his sweet torture, after satisfied with her right nipples he move back to her left one, doing the same with it.. all these time while doing all these he didn't break there eye contact even for a second.

His hard dick just barely brushing with her pussy making her moan loudly..

Czarina : ryhhann..

She felt her breath stop in her throat as she nervously looked up at him. His own heart was pounding loudly in his ears as he looked into her shadowed eyes, her eyes which is asking for a good fuck, "fuck me hard" that kind of look she is giving, making ryan dick twinch in throbbing pain, he didn't think he can control anymore. He had enough of these torture.

In a sudden burst of movement, Ryan looks into her with his predator gaze, his hand grabbing her cheek., Her hands cupping his cheeks, as he almost pressed himself completely against her. She could hear herself breathing loudly as Ryan's face hovered only inches from hers.

Ryan : "Can I-?"

He started to ask, breathlessly. No matter how many times they did it, Everything and every time it feels new, everything was exciting for her, just the same way it excites her when for the first time they did it, they feel the same sparks as if they are doing it for the first time, and one thing is for sure they are never gonna get enough of each other.

Czarina: hmmm..ye....ss...

She nodded her head, probably a bit too eagerly, and he wasted no time crashing his lips onto hers. His free hand found her hip and he pulled her towards him so there bodies lay flat against one another. Her hands gripped his hair, trying to steady herself, Ryan's towering body pushed into her not leaving a single space between them.

Czarina :" ryan"..

She whispered his name into the kiss, causing him to pull away. His eyes searched hers. Neither of them said a word, but for once, ryan could read her. Her walls had been ripped down, her emotions laid bare on her face. He could see the way she looked at him with intense lust, love and affection, like he is her most dangerous obsession, And he looked at her with so much pent-up feelings; with intense affection, love , care, he had love her since there first encounter in the basketball court. She hasn't left his mind since that day..

Ryan : oh... Gosh.. i love you so fucking much..

His lips were back on hers, swallowing her I LOVE YOU TWO with that kiss, and she heard him groan into the kiss. She felt a tingle slide up her thighs in response. Ryan gripped her hips with both his hands flipping her over making her sat up on his lap. As her legs opened so he could get close to her again, She wrapped her legs around his waist as her lips never breaking contact with his.

Her hands squeezed his arms, then roamed his chest, feeling his tone bare torso under her finger tip. Ryan's own hands were placed on either side of her face, pulling her more into him. Like he wants to eat her at once, One of his hands slid around to the back of her head, his fingers getting tangled in her hair. The kiss was hungry and sloppy, both of them are not getting enough of touching each other in the most intimate way possible.

His fingers slid down her body now, resting at her bare waist. He broke the kiss slightly to look at her, silently asking permission to take this further and tear her inner wall with those pleasurable thrust. She lifted up her arms in response wrapping it around his neck and ryan gave her a devious victory grin.

His eyes traced along her chest, the sun lightning peeking through the curtains, creating intoxicating shadows and highlights along her curves.

Ryan : you are so fucking beautiful.. all for me..

She looks at him as she gasp, realising an almost inaudible breathy moan, as his hands reached out and squeezed her breasts. She felt her eyes flutter as he did so, which only turned him on more. She could feel the Rock Hard dick of his poking her Begging her to give some attention to him as well, and she desperately wanted to help him with that.

She tugged at Ryan's hair and his dick brushed over her pussy, he moved her a little making her sit on his lap in a comfortable position, as his dick slapped her stomach, making her dive down to bite his shoulder in ecstasy, she pulled away lifting her head up as she almost licked her lips as she eyed his chest which is now tattooed with her hickeys.

Ryan : are you for real babe, how can you be real, how can you be so beautiful, fuck.. you are driving me crazy..

His grip around her thigh tightens as he again flips her over suddenly, making her lay on the bed, as He himself was back in between her legs, kissing her neck. His hands run over her bare waist.

Ryan : I can't believe, you are mine, you are fucking mine..

Ryan asked in disbelief, he is still unable to believe that someone like Czar, whome everyone dream of finally belongs to him, and he belongs to her..

Czarina : let me help you then..

She said seductively, looking at him with hooded eyes as she pulled her half hanged bra straps down and Ryan's hand automatically sneaked up to her back and unclipped it. Like his body is working on its own understanding the unspoken words which never left her lips, but still her eyes are saying everything.

Ryan : yeah i believe you, you are all mine..

He announced, as His lips quickly came down to her exposed chest and as he again gently sucked at one of her nipples. Ryan is unable to get enough of her, he wants to taste her again and again,

on the other hand czar's head flew back and she thought about how insane all this was. She had so much desire building up inside for ryan, that she wants to eat him whole, a desire she never thought would be returned; so when they both saw it in one another, she had no time to take things slow. Maybe they both were a bit nervous about nonsense things like "that the other would realize their mistake and change their mind, so if she just kept pulling at one another, maybe she'd stay, and maybe he'd want her back."

He released her nipple and left it glistening. Her hands began to crease his dick. She squeezed his dick signalling him to move so that she can give him an amazing blowjob, but ryan stance between her legs not budging.

Czarina : "Ryan, I want to-"

Her voice was much softer than usual, Ryan really liked it. He understood that she were asking him to move so she could get down on her knees and take him in her mouth. Giving him an mind-blowing blowjob And, yes, that sounded heavenly, but ryan had other plans for this moment.

Ryan : "No. I..."

He denied her request making her disappointed, as her nervousness started to increase, and all those nonsense things started to cloud her mind, Ryan's eyes traced her frame, up to her swollen lips unconsciously licking his own..

Ryan : "I want to be inside you... Can I...?"

Czarina gulped and sighed in relief as she nodded and nodded her head without even thinking twice, and in an instant He quickly captured her lips in a hot passionate kiss. He needily kissed her again and again and again, grinding his hips against hers. She felt his hard length against her lower stomach as he did. He lined himself up with her. His forehead rested against her's as he looked down, his hand guiding his tip that was already soaked in precum against her entrance.

His eyes glanced at her own, making sure she still wanted this. But her eyes are practically begging him to "fuck the shit out of me". Finally, he painfully slowly pushed himself inside her..

Czarina : oh.. my.. fuck... Aggghh

She gasped in unison. When she took him in completely, she were shocked at how big he was like always,. He completely slammed his dick deep inside her and let her adjust to his size before she whined.

Czarina : oh shit baby., You feel so fucking good..

He felt his heart flip at her need. He began to move in and out of
Her, going slow and gentle. He grunted in her ear as his hands grabbed her hips and pulled her closer to the edge of the bed so he could get a better angle. Her hands clawed at his tanned back, as she bite his shoulder stifling her moans against his shoulder.

Ryan : "Please,"

he painted desperately wanting to hear those sinful moans made by her..

Ryan : "Let me hear you."

His voice was shaky and barely above a whisper, his hot breath tickling her ear. When he began to pick up speed, she left a pool of moan off her lips.

Czarina : yes... Fuc..king.. yes like that, oh my god..

Ryan looked at her, his pupils blown, and kissed her, swallowing the pleasuring noises she kept making.

Ryan : oh.. babe.. you are taking me so fucking good.. being inside you feel so good..

His weight was on czar pushing her back so she was laying on top of her pillow, he placed his hands either side of her,his elbow holding him above her on the bed, as he didn't want to crush her small body with his built one. Her hands snaked down to his lower back and pulled him towards her, wanting him to hit her harder. So he did.

Czarina : ohhh yeah.. shhh.

Ryan : fuck.. fuckkk.. you are driving me crazy... Shit.

His thrusts were deep and strong now, the beds legs dragging against the floor with each pump making creaking sounds.

She wasn't used to ryan not talking for this long, which surprised her. She thought he'd be more vocal like vyan, who was a completely different version of ryan, both in bed or when he is in his normal self, And as for ryan he has his own way, he'll like to praise her in all the way he can, except for the fact that he was so focused on her and being inside her, this entire line of events leaving him stumped and shocked. His brain was mush as she filled his every sense, he couldn't form real sentences even if he wanted to.

His head collapsed into her neck, her hair ticking his nose, and his moans coming out much louder now. She could tell he was getting close.

Ryan : "Fuck,"

He groaned in pleasure loudly as he dragged out when she bucked her hips up to meet his. His hand came up to the side of her face as he slid in and out of her.

Ryan : "God- it's so..good..to be in.. -"

He blabbered aimlessly into her ear, his words muffled. She mewled in response, bucking her hips up again, allowing him to hit her as deep as possible.

Czarina : "Ryaannn,"

Czar shallowly breathed. As her eyes were squeezed shut as he began to thrust in unsteady and chaotic beats. Her voice was enough to push him over the edge.

Ryan : ahh.. iam go.hnn na cum.. fuck...fuck.. fu..ck..

Czarina : let.. it.. wanna feel it..deep.. fuchmmm..

She let out a rather loud moan involuntarily when his hand began to move against her clit. That finished him. Ryan growled lowly against her as he came inside her hard, before she could chase her own orgasm, he cum inside her hard, Shooting his seeds deep inside her.

Ryan :.. fuc .k it's so fucking insane..

His thrusts were erratic and messy as he continued to pump his seed inside her. His fingers never stopped moving against her clit..

Czarina : iam Fucking.. gonna cumm..

Czarina moaned out loudly as she bite his shoulder in ecstasy digging her teeth in his flesh making him hiss in pain.

Ryan : ahhhh.. yes that's it, cum for me babe..

Her walls tightening around his cock as she began to orgasm. He groaned as he felt her twitch and squeezed around his cock, dragging his high out as he emptied himself in several more messy thrusts. Her nails had dug into Ryan's back, sure to leave red marks, As ryan slowed, her shaking legs began to calm. He stopped rubbing her as her orgasm floated into hazy ecstasy in her body.

End of mature content ⚠️

His weight was heavy on top of her as they both laid there out of breath. Breathing heavily to catch their breath, after their intense pleasure, they stay like that for God knows how my minutes, until they completely stabilized there breath, She could feel the liquid pool out of her and down her thigh. Ryan looked up at her, his face bright red and forehead sweaty,

Ryan : so who is better me or him, by looking at your condition, i feel like i can brag in front of my bratty brother, how good i can fuck you, better than him huh..

Ryan asked playfully smirking his stupid smirk at her, these sounds like a plan, taking a little revenge on vyan who tease him by making him listen to all there sinful moans and begging when he fucked her for the first time..

Czarina : "Shut up, one brat is enough, you don't have to copy him"

She said, giving his chest a push so he'd get off of her. He leaned in closer and she felt those stupid butterflies go shy again. He placed a kiss on her pouting lips before sliding his dick out of her lying beside her Turing to her side, pulling her naked body closer towards him by wrapping his one hand around her waist as they laid facing each other. He extended his hand placing it on her cheeks creasing her cheeks in a soothing manner.

Ryan : "We should definitely do these again."

His voice was back to its self-assured tone. She hummed..

Czarina : "You should feel yourself lucky,"

She teased..

Ryan : trust me i know I am, i just hope to be more lucky to have you all for myself for eternity.

He smiled as he gazed over her exposed body which is looking so beautiful with all his Marks, they stayed like that in complete silence, just admiring each other, listening to each other's heart beat. savoring the moment they are having with each other, but there moment was being interrupted by continuous buzzing of someone's phone, which has been buzzing non stop from God knows when,

And Ryan has the urge to ban all the phones from Buzzing so that he can enjoy these moment, he didn't want to get up and look for that fucking phone who keeps interrupting there moment, but he has to get up to look for it, as those buzzing sound is making it hard for them to continue there admiring session.

He wrapped the towel around his waist covering his naked body, as he looked at the direction from where that sound is coming, and it didn't take him much time to find out from where that sound is coming, and that sound is coming from none other than his own Fucking pants back pocket, cursing god knows whom, he picked up his Jean which is lying on the floor from God knows how long, he fished out his phone, unlocking it, a big sighed left his lips as soon as his eyes fall on the notification which is now floating with number of massage and calls.

Xavier stealer :
4 messages
5 misscall

Irritating Vyan
34 messages
20 misscall.

He clicked on Xavier text..

On text

Xavier stealer : Hey is czar is with you. Why are you not answering my calls

Xavier stealer : she is not at home and his brothers and grace is losing their mind, we all are worried about her, she didn't inform anyone where she is going.. is she with you..

Xavier stealer : We tried to track her location through her mobile but she left her phone in her room.

Xavier stealer : Pick up the phone damn it, the fuck you are doing, one reply will not harm you fucker.

Xavier stealer : Fuck you text me back as soon as you saw my text, if she is with you please drop her as fast as possible before they completely turn the los Angeles upside-down and convert it to lost angelos

End of the text

He called xav immediately without thinking twice, and xav picked up after only after 2 ring.

On call

Xavier stealer : THE FUCK YOU ARE DOING, CAN'T YOU FUCKING PICK UP YOUR CALL, DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW WORRIED WE ARE BECAUSE OF HER SUDDEN DISAPPEARANCE. AND YOU HAVE THE AUDUCITY TO IGNORE MY CALLS.. WE

Ryan immediately cut off an yelling Xavier..

Ryan : Don't worry she is with me, just give me some time upto 12 : 30 pm I'll drop her safe and sound to her door..

Ryan replied looking at czarina, as she is also looking at him understandingly, she didn't have to ask whom he is talking to, by listening to Ryan's side conversation it's more than clear that he is talking to her best friend Xav, coz the hell his family members are going to talk to ryan like these, hell no knowing that he is an evan they have the biggest reason to hate him to the core, hence talking to him is very far , they'll not even want to sit in the same row as Evans.

Xavier stealer : the fuck you want 3 hours for, drop her right now, other wise tell me the address I'll pick her up by myself, or you want me to track your location..

From xav tone it's clear that he is hella annoyed.

Ryan : dude i can understand your problem, just try to understand mine as well, if i drop her now there will be a big problem, just give me some time okay, if you are worried about her safety, then let me assure you, she is safe with me, i love her damnit, harming her is the worst thing i can even imagine of.

Ryan said as a matter of fact, knowing his twin brother well enough, he knows what vyan is capable of and if he drops her off without making her meet him first, he'll turn the whole mansion upside down, it's better to not provoke vyan in any way, He can hear Xavier groaning in frustration from the other line before xav sighed defeatedly. Coz he can't argue with ryan like that, because czarina trust ryan so he also has to trust on czarina choice..

Xavier : fine, I'll handle here but if you'll not drop her till 12 : 30 safe and sound, I'll fucking kill you..

Ryan sighed in relief..

Ryan : if something happened to her I'll kill myself before you do so, and if i failed to kill myself vyan will kill me with his own hands so rest assured..

His reply left Xavier speechless. Xav know about Ryan's twin brother, he didn't know the whole Matter but czarina definitely talk about him being ryan twin brother, and the way she feels about him.

Ryan : I'll talk to you later.. bye..

And he hung up the call..

The next text he opens was sent by vyan.

Irritating Vyan.

Irritating Vyan : You fucking asshole you are with her didn't you..

Irritating Vyan : I can feel your fucking arousal..

Irritating Vyan : You fucking double faced brat trick me to go back with Riven so that you can have her all to yourself..

Irritating Vyan : You fucking lier i call to sky he said you fucking don't have any plans with him, nd he is Fucking sleeping in his home..

Irritating Vyan : Tell me the Fucking address, you Fucking cheater, I'll fucking cut your dick off..

Irritating Vyan : while coming home prepare for an valid reason for why shouldn't i kill you for betraying me,  you double face bitch.

Irritating Vyan : Ryan iam fucking telling you, you better send me the Fucking address..

Irritating Vyan : You fucker pick up the phone if you love your dick and don't want me to cut it off ..

Irritating Vyan : You irritating brat, don't even think of touching her, take your hands off my doll, i swear I'll not let you touch her for years if you invade my side..

Irritating Vyan : You fucking asshole pick up the call, because of your fucking arousal iam unable to calm myself, my dick become hard again and again no matter how many time i jerk off, i am unable to go outside because its fucking hard all the time

Irritating Vyan : Get your ass back to mansion along with doll, don't you dare to drop her off without letting me meet her, i Fucking swear I'll dig her address and kidnap her from her home.

Irritating Vyan : You fucking asshole, don't piss me off more bro, and get your ass back here right now..

Irritating Vyan : Are you testing my patience lil bro, ahh you irritating brat, just don't let me find your fucking location by myself, and come back right now.

He scroll down more and was about to read the remaining text but before he could do so, his phone Beep with another notification, notify him that his phone was about to switch of due to low battery, he sighed nd started to type something.

On the way bro calm your tits, my phn battery is low, it is about to die. Talk to you after reaching there.

He text back and as soon as he get a notification indicating tht his message is successful sented and seen by the receiver his phone turned off. He sighed before throwing his phone on the bed, as he himself again flopped beside czarina facing her, she is still lying at her side completely naked with all her glory, she was observing all his action all these time.

Ryan : no matter how much i love seeing you wearing nothing except my marks, but i think you should wear something so that we can leave.

Czarina frowned confusedly at his sudden request.

Czarina : we can go after sometime right, you said you'll drop me till 12 : 30 we have a lot of time,..

Czarina asked with an pout, and ryan was unable to resist the urge to kiss that pout of her lips, he immediately cupped her cheeks kissing her pout smoothly..

Ryan : oh baby, trust me i also wanna spend more time with you, but vyan is losing his mind, i can sense he is feeling uneasy, and from his text it's clearly visible that he already sensed whatever happened between us, nd now his jealous ass is whining like a kid..

She looks at him, she still finds it hard to believe that they both are really able to share each other's feelings even after being far from each other, hell they can sense each other without any problem even through these much distance.

Czarina : wow, but i thought you guys didn't get jealous with each other..

Ryan shook and nodded at the same time, giving her an mixed answer.

Ryan : That's right we didn't feel jealous of each other, it's just vyan, who acts like a kid, he acts all strong and brave, but Deep inside he is still a kid who needs assurance all the time, who wants you to show him how much you love him with your every action, and when it comes to you, he becomes more insecure thinking that you love me more than him.

Czar nodded understandingly, she has already observed how jealous and attention seeking kid vyan is, it's nothing new for her to find out.

Czarina : what about you don't you feel insecure too.

Czarina asked out of curiosity,

Ryan : before when u are hesitant to name our relationship that time i was a little insecure, specially whenever i saw that Xavier clinging to you like a kola..

Czarina shook her head trying to say something but before she could do so ryan immediately cut her off.

Ryan : i know you guys are best friends, and you think of him as a best friend only, but you guys are so close that i can't help but feel jealous of him..

Czarina hummed in response, she herself know that, the kind of bond she and xav share it's very rare to see now a days, nd ryan is not the only one who misunderstood there friendship as something else, she have hear it many times, it's not something new for her to hear, Ryan sighed heavily before continuing..

Ryan : but now after your confession I have nothing to be insecure of, so why should I ? As for vyan, if you get to know him more, you'll find out how immature, unreasonable childish he is with those whom he truly love and care, he is cold and cruel for outsiders, but he is not less than an attention seeking kid who wants everyones attention to himself only, and when he love someone, he didn't want to share that person attention to anyone, he want her whole attention to himself..

Czar nodded understandingly, ryan is so calm and conserved while explaining her all these, and now she understands why the three of them are bound together, it's because they complete each other, the calmness and gentleness czar and vyan lack, ryan fullfil it, the three of them complete each other in some way. They fulfill each other's flaws with their plus point.

Ryan : And when it comes to you, he is more sensitive, He just needs your attention all to himself, he wants you to pay attention on him more than you pay attention on me, and iam fine with it.

He smiled leaning towards her before peaking her eyes lovingly

Ryan : our relationship is already complicated, if both me nd him will fight with each other than how can we defend you and our relationship from other's bad comments, and there judgemental stares, we have a long way to go babe, nd for that we must understand each others and our relationship before excepting others to do the same.

Ryan pecked her forehead lovingly, letting his lips linger on her forehead for a few seconds before pulling it and again facing her as he continued..

Ryan : and with that childish jealous brain of vyan we can't accept him to do so, even if he wants to his overly jealous brain will not allow him, our relationship is not normal, it's special, it needs more understanding, more efforts, more sacrifices, so i want to be the one to understand him, us and our relationship, so that it can go smoothly..

One by one he kissed her eyes, nose, ear, chin cheeks making czar overwhelmed with his sweet, affectionate behaviour..

Ryan : you don't even know what coming for us, once my grandparents will find out about our relationship they'll do whatever they can to separate us coz for them it's a sin to being in a relationship with more than 1 person.. they'll never accept our relationship, i know we can't hide our relationship for forever, one day we have to face them, i just hope till they find out we'll became more stronger together to face whatever hurdles they throw at us.. let's be strong together to fight for what we truly want..

He mumbled to himself, while looking at her with admiration, placing another peak on the crown of her head

To be continued...

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

936K 27.7K 38
Nov, 09, 2020 : #1 in romance May, 14, 2021 : #1in respect May, 14, 2021 : #4 in lovestory "Don't try and act all nice to me. I know girls like you...
64.5K 2.4K 37
Sometimes shadows of past cannot be overcome... Myra There is a point in everyone's life which changes them. This point also came in my life which c...
851K 8K 13
❤️COMPLETED AND TAKEN DOWN ❤️ SECOND PART OF LOVE WINS SERIES Only sample paper here EXCLUSIVELY AVAILABLE ON KINDLE ORDER OF SERIES 1.INCOMPREHENSI...
3.9K 144 16
**WARNING** ~contains explicit content that may not be acceptable to all viewers. discretion advised~ "No no no no..." My words trailed "NO!!" I scre...