The Legend Of Mixs

By lamacorn_12

a back story for Mix. some character in this story doesn't belong to me they belong to their rightful owners... More

Main Casts Information
Mini Chapter: Ancient Library
Mini Chapter: Blue Moon Festival
Mini Chapter: Elizabot Afton And Gigantic Cake
Mini Chapter: Meet Them. . .
Mini Series: Clockwork Plushies (part 1)

Chapter 1:The Meeting

18 0 0
By lamacorn_12

Neon's POV 🐰

I was walking around the lair.

Then I decided to take a walk.

I grabbed my sword and made a portal to the gacha world.

Himiko's POV 🩸

Life is great!

I just stabbed a man!

"Give me your blood!"

A/N: this takes place around the time UA entrance exams takes place. So I'm pretty sure Himiko was vigilant at the time.

Circus Baby's POV 🍦

I was just on the stage practicing my singing and dancing.

Maybe one day I can see the surface again. . .

Why can't we just live normally?

Jeff's POV 🔪

I was on a mission to kill a group of campers.

And of course I already finished.

Ayato/yandere kun's POV 💘

My school has a field trip camping today.

I was watching senpai the whole way, she's so beautiful.

Everyone's POV 🐰🩸🍦🔪💘

After a while I saw a bright light with a black tentacle with what looks to be blood grabbed me and pulled me in!

Demonika's POV 🥺
(How to read that: De-mon-nik-ka)

It was my break so I thought of eating in a tree like normal.

Then a portal to this world came right in front of me.

As I expected the people who came out of it are not from this world.

But a different world each.

And they all landed on their faces.

It's weird cause it's been maybe 50 years? I think? Since someone came here.

45 minutes later

Demonika's POV 🥺

It's been almost an hour since they came here. And they're still out kinda like all the previous people who came here.

Neon's POV 🐰

I woke up in a world I'm not familiar with. There are five more with me. A little girl with dark brown hair, blue eye I'm saying eye because one of her eyes is under an eye patch looking at us.

"Hello!" the kid said with a playful tone.

"Hi!" a red head girl with green eyes said. She looks like a robot clown.

"Ok. . . Where the heck am I!?"a male with black hair and white skin he was wearing a mask covering his whole face but I can make out a sliced scar said, clearly mad.

I had nothing to say. I'm used to these things. I guess . . .

"Calm down" the little girl said following by "you're in my world I can help you get back to your world if you want".

"頼む...殺される前に戻らないと。そして、通常は私が彼らを殺します。" A blonde hair girl said in a happy tone. She is speaking in a different language in which I understand. How is she happy getting killed.

"What are you saying!?" The white boy said.

"She said. Please. . . I need to get back before they kill me. And I'm normally the one killing them." Another black hair male said not a single

"You like killing to!?" The white skin boy said excited for blood.

"はい、あなたもそうですか!?" the blonde girl said even more excited. She seems to understand him but can't reply in the same language.

"She said. Yes you do too!?"

"Heck yeah!" He said.

I just watched the whole thing unfold.

For some reason I felt a big cold hand on my head petting me.

"YOUR SO CUTE!" The red head said with a playful tone. She is heavy.

It's been awhile since someone called me cute or pet me. No one back home other than Merupo calls me cute.

"Can you talk or something bunny boy?" The white skin male said. Did he just notice me?

"Yes I can. And I have a name you know." I said. I was frustrated at the name he gave me.

"可愛いですよね!でも出血した方が可愛く見えると思います!(Aww are you so cute! But I think you'll look cuter bleeding!)" The blonde girl said. Is she mentally ok?

"Can I just have your names. I'm sick of hearing mask man over here call you weird names." The black haired male said.

"Excuse you!" The man in question said before saying "Fine I'm Jeff." The black hair male with with white skin said.

"わたしは 渡ト我ガ被ヒ身ミ子コ (I'm Toga Himiko)." The blonde girl said. The black hair male translating.

"I'm Circus Baby. Baby for short" The red head robot said.

"My name's Ayato Aishi or Yan Kun." The second black hair male said.

"Shadow Neon. . . Neon for short, pronouns he/him." I said.

"I'm Demonika, Nika or Demo for short." The little girl said.

Circus Baby's POV 🍦

"Now how do we get out of here?" I asked.

"Oh right there's a way to make a teleporter so you can go back home and come back here or with a portal but it's a one way trip." Nika said.

"Which is the easier route teleporter or portal?" Neon said.

"It depends on what's easier for you. Fighting 7 people with enough power to wipe out the world or Exploring a crystal cave filled with traps like land mines, man-eating spiders, demons and more." Nika said.

"I'll pick the teleporter. . ." Neon said.

"Fighting for sure!" Jeff said.

"血!(blood!)" Himiko said.

"I'd rather fight than blow up. . ." Ayato said.

"Fight Fight Fight!" I said.

"Now what are we waiting for? Let's make that thing!" Jeff said in an exciting tone. Is he excited to get home or to fight.

"Will each piece of the teleporter are guarded with an insanely strong protector. Not many people who came here survived getting the teleporter parts. Like I said world ending power." Nika said reminding Jeff.

1 Year ago🎥

(Gacha club story mode spoilers sorry if you haven't played)

Neon's POV 🐰

Me and my sister overheard boss Phantom Lith saying something.

"Merupo and Neon have failed me. . . it's up to you two now" Vinyl said in a growling voice.

Have they seen us fight like it's unfair that Usalina can heal them. "Don't worry. We won't fail you." Phantom said.

"Do they know what they're dealing with?" Merupo asked me.

"I have no idea sis." I answered.

"You can count on us! We are so much stronger than those two other noobs." Lith said in a confidential tone.

"Excuse you-!" Merupo cried, I have to put my hand over her mouth knowing how loud she can be.

". . . They'll see what hits them soon. . ." I said, calming her down a little.

"Do you think we should get stronger? Like maybe be more than their level." Merupo whispered to me.

"I'm not sure but we'll stick together no matter what happens. . ." I said. I'll defend my place and comrades with all I have.

End of flashback

Neon's POV 🐰

'This could be my chance to make myself stronger. . . and possibly stronger than the boss himself. I'm so ready to see his reaction. Wait what am I thinking!? Whatever but that is tempting. Wait why am I talking to myself.' I thought to myself.

"Are you ok Neon?" Baby asked.

"Oh yes just had a flashback. I'm fine. . ." I responded.

"Well lets go!" I said in a 'lets change the subject tone'.

"Really changing the subject." Jeff said giving me the 'are you an idiot' face.

"Well we need to get back so lets get the parts. So Demonika led the way." Ayato said in the same emotionless voice.

Three hours later

Neon's POV 🐰

"Are we there yet?" Jeff complained.

"Almost! Stop being a child. And I thought I was the child!" Nika answered.

"Shut up you little kid! Come at me if you're so good!" Jeff yelled.

"If I die then you can't get back home." Demonika answered in a very sassy tone.

"So Neon about the flashback. . ?" Baby asked me, although she seems more interested in the landscape more than anything.

"Well it's a long story. But I guess you could say I want revenge." I said.

"I get what you mean something you want to bite someone in the back when they say or do something to you." Baby said.

It's nice to see that someone gets me.

"We're here!" Demonika said.

"This place is huge!" Toga said she was finally speaking English. Apparently Ayato was teaching her English along the way here. I guess he just doesn't want to translate anymore. Toga's a pretty fast learner.

It was a tall mountain with 6 entrances each with different marks on the gate. A staircase springing down the fifth gate is the tallest.

"Why are there 6 entrances? You said 7 people." Ayato asked.

"Each person has their own element two of them share the same door as you can see there are 6 elements. With different power levels the higher we go the stronger they get. I know each of them has different techniques on how to defeat each of them efficiently." Demonika answered.

Jeff's POV 🔪

"The higher we go the stronger they are right. . . I'm gonna take the strongest." I said.

"Don't get too cocky Jeff. They aren't as weak as you think they are. I did mention that right?" Strawberry shortcake/Demonika reminded me of a 'stupid little girl.' Following by "Plus you can't go higher unless you defeated the previous ones."

Toga's POV 🩸

"This feels like a game. I wonder what their blood tastes like? Why is this place so big if there's only 7?" I asked in English I don't fully get the hang of it yet but Ayato-kun really helps.

"They are at least 30 feet tall. Plus the fifth one can fly so therefore the fight on the fifth floor is taking place in the sky which means the floor needs to be the tallest." Nika-chan answered.

"How are they so tall?" Ayato ask.

"I don't know. . . I mean I'm like a few hundred but I say I'm 13 years old and I'm like the size of a 3 year old." Nika-chan answered shocking everyone.

"You're 13/a few hundred!?" Everyone said at the same time.

"Do you think a 3 year old child can walk and talk this easily." Nika-chan said.

"No. A newborn can walk and talk perfectly in my world." Neon-kun said.

"What kind of world do you live in!?" Jeffry-kun was clearly shocked.

"Anything is possible if you're in my world. Like if you run into someone with your eyes closed there is a 99.99% chance they'll be your soulmate. Don't ask me how that works, it just does." Neon-kun said.

"I'm concerned for whatever madness you come across daily." Ayato-kun exclaimed. Me too Ayato-kun me too.

"Well how do we defeat the first one anyway Demonika?" Neon-chan asked to change the subject from his world to the original subject.

"Oh right the first one is called Ice king-." Demonika said getting cut by Jeffry-kun.

"So original oh wow-" He said.

"As I was saying before getting rudely interrupted by Jeff over here. There will be times where Ice king will charge up a special attack there will be six snow/ice balls around him but there will always be a different one that will be a fire ball that can hit it towards him and damage him. But if you hit the snow/ice ball instead of the fire ball it will heal him instead of damaging him. Most of his attacks are long range. There's 4 ice walls to hide behind so yeah that's basically all you need to know about his battle. Oh also only fire has an effect on him." Nika-chan said.

"So~ can we burn him alive?" I asked. I think I scared Jeffry-kun.

"Umm..? Basically yes? Kind of? You need a really really strong fire source like blue fire,hell fire and more." Demonika answered.

"Ready to go?" Nika-chan

"Yes!" We all answered.

Circus Baby's POV 🍦

And like that Nika said some words that make no sense opening the giant gate. Letting us enter.

The place was freezing cold but I can handle it cause I'm dead and a robot.

Then again he is the Ice king so it makes sense for it to be cold.

Looking at the others they are shivering, is it that bad?

"Oh right some of you guys can't handle the cold. You're lucky I have spare winter clothes." Nika said while teleporting winter clothes on us.

"Thank you-" Ayato said getting cut off by a voice that must belong to Ice king.

"WHO DARES ENTER MY DOMAIN!" A deep and very loud male around their early 20s voice.

He is a male in one of those fairy tales king outfits in blue, white and a little bit of purple and green with silver accents.

He has pale slightly translucent skin, black hair and eyes, dark blue and white tiger ears and tail and if you look closely you can see ice shards coming out of his body.

"Get ready he felt our presents. Did I forget to mention that all of them have full control of their domains?" Nika said.

"Yes yes you did." Neon said in a confident but shaky voice.

Like that the battle against Ice king has begun. . .

Third person's POV 🎥

"Move!" Demonika yelled. Making everyone jump away from each other as the floor breaks into a pool of cold water.

"Run!" Demonika yelled. Making everyone run in different directions.

"I THOUGHT THIS WAS GOING TO BE A CLEAN SWEEP. then again you have her with you. . ." Ice king said keeping the last part quiet, and glaring at Demonika.

'What did strawberry shortcake do to him? Well I better not let my guard down until I'm home.' Jeff thought. Looking at Demonika who is not too far from him.

'Have they met before? What am I thinking of course she does. She knows this place is her world after all. But what happened?" Ayato thought, barely dodging some ice spikes.

'Her? Does he mean Nika? Do they have a past with each other?' Baby thought concerned about what he meant. But ignored it skating away from another pool of cold water.

'What happened? Maybe Nika was with other people with the same fate as us? I'll just ignore it for now.' Neon thought before getting saved by Baby from falling in yet another pool of cold water.

'What? The scar on his neck. . . Was his throat sliced open but it all looks like claw marks? Aww. . . I wanna see that! Wait are those claws on Nika-chan? Wait is that a yeti? ' Himiko thought dodging a hail storm sent her way with some troubles. While looking at Nika slicing a literal yeti with claws.

Jumping running from here and there the team tried to even the score with each fire ball when he changed. Each fire ball is harder to find.

The only one with the least problem is Demonika everything sent her way was sliced with ease.

Sometime later

Jeff's POV 🔪

"WHERE IS THE LAST FIRE BALL?!" Vampire yelled. Finally I can understand her.

"I DON'T KNOW!" Circus clown yelled.

I saw some black smoke in one of the snow balls.' That must be it! I know that smoke like I've been in it before. Who am I kidding I've been burnt alive before!'

I skied as fast as I could to the one with black smoke and hit it. Ice king was now defeated.

"FINALLY! great eyesight Jeff!" Emo said.

"That wasn't much of a breeze." Bunny boi said.

"You didn't just. Haha give me a high five that was stupid." I said laughing while giving bunny boi a high five.

"What? That was ice cold" Bunny boi continued.

"What?" Vampire asked.

"I'll introduce you to puns and play-on words later." Emo answered.

Neon's POV 🐰

That was harder than I thought. But if it was me alone I would probably be dead by now.

At least I managed to make a stupid pun from that experience.

'I'm one step closer to being stronger than Vinyl him self. Now I wonder if boss can beat Ice king? What am I thinking!?'

Thanks to Jeff for finding the last one.

"I got the part Ice king has!" Nika yelled at us. The door opens up. We went outside. Oh sweet warm air I miss you.

Demonika teleported the winter clothes off us and we are now in our usual clothes.

"One down 6 more to go! The second one here we come!" Himiko said happily. She's a fast learner she was speaking Japanese just a few hours ago.

Demonika's POV 🥺

"Next one the twins!" I said, following by "I recommend taking off your jackets on this one!"

"So how do we beat the second ones?" Neon ask. "I'm glad you asked. The next one or should I say two is a duo, Twins to be more correct." I said.

"How are we going to beat two if we can barely beat one!?" Elizabeth asked.

"Like I said there's an effective way for each of them. Every time their attacks hit the wall-." I said getting cut off by Jeff yet again.

"How is that going to help!?" He exclaimed.

"Let me explain first Jeffrey." I said in a mad tone.

"some parts of the wall are made out of fire reflecting crystal. So you can use the crystal that fell to reflect the attacks to them. But it's a one time use." I explained.

"So we're basically giving them the uno reverse card." Ayato said.

"Basically yes." I answered. Following by "I forgot to mention that they need to be taken down at the same time."

"What happens if we don't?" Neon asked.

"Prepare for phase 2." Is all I said

"彼らの名前を聞くのを忘れました、そして誰かが私のためにアイスキングの血を手に入れたのでしょうか?(I forgot to ask what their names are and also did anyone get Ice king's blood for me?)" Himi asked.

"The male is named Magma and the female name is Lava. Yes I have his blood here you go." I said while giving Toga Ice king's blood she beamed at the sight of it. His blood is ice blue and he is cold blooded.

"Is everyone ready!" I asked.

"Yes!" Everyone answered.

"Will let's go!" I said.

Neon's POV 🐰

Then like before Nika said more weird words. Which I think are spells maybe? We entered. Good thing Nika warned us that this place is like a volcano.

"WELL WELL WELL LOOK WHO WE HAVE HERE BROTHER?" A loud teenage girl voice said.

"I'm going to guess that's Lava right?" I asked.

"Yes that is Lava."Demonika said.

"LOOKS LIKE SOME NEW CHALLENGERS. I'M SURPRISE THEY GOT PAST ICE KING. NO MATTER. LET US SEE WHAT THEY GOT SISTER!" A loud teenage boy said.

That must be Magma.

I can see how they're twins, they look like genderbend versions of each other.

Both of them had reddish brown skin, dark red orange and yellow hair with a few blonde streaks here and there, a demon horn can be seen on their heads Magma having the left horn and Lava with the right horn and red eyes with black eye sclera.

Royalty style outfits in red, orange, yellow and black with gold accents, the most notable thing being the hole in their outfits directly where their hearts are.

"Get ready they are stronger than Ice king" Demonika said.

Third person's POV 🎥

"Get down!" Demonika shouted. Pushing the others down as a fire ball went past.

"Oh great she's here." Lava said.

"This is gonna be hard to take them down." Magma said. Both twins just like Ice king glared at Demonika leaving the other 5 confused again.

'There it is again. . . What did Nika do to them?' Baby thought. Looking at Demonika who's riding the lava like a surfer.

'Ok this is getting annoying what did strawberry shortcake over here do?' Jeff thought while stabbing a golem made by Lava.

'This is gonna be harder to ignore than I expected.' Neon thought. Barely dodging a mini volcano.

'. . .What did Nika do?" Ayato thought.

'So Ice king got his neck sliced then what about them. . . Does the hole in their chest mean something or is that just their clothes?' Himiko thought.

Ayato's POV 💘

'Both of them have to go down at the same time. . . If the crystals can reflect the attacks and enhance it a little bit, the twins body can also slightly reflect parts of the attack back, then maybe it can send the attacks to other crystals. . . I've got it! I just need everyone involved to help me pull this off.'

'At your service.' A voice popped into my head.

"Umm. . . Who are you?" I asked almost stopping in my tracks.

'It's me Nika! Ever heard of telepathy?' The voice, who I now know is Nika.

'Anyway what do you need?' Nika asked.

"I won't even question it. First I need you and everybody to cover for me. I'll do the rest." I said.

'Got it!' she said, I'm not sure what she did but I have no time to think about it.

Now let's test my knowledge on physics.

Neon's POV 🐰

'Everyone scatter! Don't even ask about the whole telepathy thing.' Is that Nika?

"Wasn't gonna." I said casually.

This is almost like when the corruption is still on its rampage. Why does either me or my sister have to distract everything? At least I'm not the only one this time.

"Toga get out of the way!" I can hear Ayato's voice yelling from a distance.

Toga did so as an attack was thrown at her.

The attack hit the crystal but it hit another one? And another? And another!?

'Nobody gets in the way of that fireball.' I can hear Nika's voice once again.

"Another obstacle." I can hear Jeff said from a distance.

"What are they planning?" I whispered to myself. I can tell Nika is a part of this, but what is Ayato planning.

"10. . . 9. . . 8. . . 7. . . 6. . . 5. . . 4. . . 3. . . 2. . . 1! Everybody stands back!" Ayato yelled out when he hit one.

The fireball was now a giant explosion hitting the ground in between the twins.

Once the smoke cleared the twins were no more.

"I knew those after school studies were worth it!" Ayato said running to see the damage.

"Smarty pants. . . I failed school. . ." Jeff said mumbling the last part, same here buddy same here.

"Do you really need to heat things up more than it already is? Cause that went off with a bang!" I said, trying to make another joke.

"Pfft t-that was s-stupid! Haha!" Jeff exclaimed laughing between words.

"Yeah it got really hot after that last attack." Toga said. She didn't get it did she.

"Heating things up basically means going over what it already was." Ayato explained.

"I got the part!" Nika yelled.

The door had opened for us. No time to waste now we need to go now.

"Next one Earthquake!" Demonika said following by "there's no temperature involved here so you can wear your normal clothes here!".

"Technics?" Ayato asked.

"Oh right." Demonika said, following by. "Earthquake attacks can't be in the sky except landslides and meteorites. So me and Neon have an advantage over Earthquake-." Demonika said before getting cut off by not Jeff apparently, but by Circus Baby screaming.

"H-how i-it i-i-isn't ev-vn m-mid-night!?" She said, her voice is now distorted sparks of electricity can be seen around her as she twitches.

"Time works differently in each world. For all I know it could be like 30 minutes in one of our worlds" Nika said. She knows so much about how these things work that it's scary.

Walking up to her Nika touched her.

Wait. . . Put her hand through her while saying words.

Pulling her hand out, She pulled out a child!?

"What the!?" Toga yelled out in surprise.

"Nika what did you do?" I asked.

"Separation spell it can separate the host and parasite without both of them dying, or in this case soul and body. I've felt soul energy from her since the beginning, it became more clear because of the shock since both of them are no longer in sync with each other." Nika explained.

Our attention is now focused on the child. A little girl no more than 10 years old with long ginger-blonde hair with a red bow, her eyes are closed with black tears streaming down her perch skin, pink button up shirt with a blue skirt and black boots.

Splashes of blood adorned her body and skin, a few organs spilling out of her body and a few visible bone shards.

"Are you saying that a dead child was in there!?" Jeff yelled.

"Yes." Nika said.

"What's her name- wah!" I asked, jumping in surprised as a screen popped up in front of me.

"What the!?" The others except Nika and the girl yelled.

"What's going on!?" I asked.

"That's the thing this world operates on magic. Similar to what you see in some anime. The more time you spend here the more you get accustomed to this world's magic." Nika explained.

"You just earned an appraisal skill from staying here." She continued.

"Does that mean you have her information?" Himiko asked.

"I think?" I said as I started to read.

"Her name is Elizabeth Afton. She died somewhere in the 1980s by wanting to see Circus Baby which is her father's creation, who is designed to lure in singled out children in our to put them in her stomach hach but it doesn't have a container so the child was crushed to death!? What the hell!?" I exclaimed while reading.

"You know that would have been a flawless plan if he doesn't have children." Jeff said.

"He could have just went to see Circus Baby with her. If he knew it was dangerous." Ayato said.

"Aw poor baby. There isn't any blood as well!" Himiko said.

"Yeah having kids and child murder doesn't mix well." Nika popped in.

"Anyways, want lunch?" She continued switching the subject.

Elizabeth's POV🍦

What happened? Last thing I remember was Nika grabbing me. . . Wait

"What the!?" I exclaimed looking at my hands no longer metal and plastic but skin? Air?

"Welcome back." I heard a voice said, turning around I saw the rest eating.

"Thank Strawberry shortcake over here she's the one who pulled you out of that thing." Jeff said pointing at Nika then behind me, his mask pulled up a little, I can make out a scar near his mouth.

Turning around I saw Circus Baby.

"Feels weird looking at what used to be myself. . . Wait!?" I said, looking at Circus Baby again.

She doesn't have blue eyes like before I possessed her it was still green, that can't be right.

"Why are her eyes green?" I asked.

"It isn't supposed to be that colour?" Neon asked.

"No. . . They were blue before I possessed her!" I answered looking at Baby straight in the eyes.

"Your soul is in there but something else similar to your soul is also there. It's one with the metal so it can't be removed. And more than that. . ." Nika explained, walking over to me.

"It can't be removed but can be destroyed. Do you know anything similar to that?" She continued.

"Similar to souls? Um. . . I've heard daddy talking about something called remnant. Something about soul metal that can be destroyed with a lot of heat." I answered.

"That remnant you spoke of what can it do?" Nika asked.

"I'm not sure he said something about immo something and living animatronics." I answered.

"Immortality and living animatronics. . . He must have injected remnant that he got from you or Circus Baby and injected into the robot when you were asleep I think?" Nika said her voice in a slightly terrifying tone, she looked pissed.

'No daddy would never do that! He loves children right? But he said he built Circus Baby for me but he never let me see her cause she was built to kill. . .'

"Of course you don't have to believe me, if you don't want to, but the possibility of it actually being true is there." She continued, that calmed me down a little but why did he build Circus Baby to kill?

"Nika?" I asked.

"Yes?" She replied.

"If what you said is true. . . What would happen to the remnant." I asked.

"I'm not sure but if I have to guess. . . I'll say the remnant will fuse together with either whatever is inside of Circus Baby or her programming. Tho seeing as it came from you she might have your personality." She answered.

"Will I be a soul like this forever?" I asked.

"Unless you wish to go to the afterlife or you've done everything you wanted and moved on then yes. Although you can't interact with the living unless you have a vessel. The reason we can see you now is because your vessel is near." She explained, gesturing to Baby.

"What if I want to change the vessel?" I asked.

"You can if you find a suitable one, since Circus Baby has your remnant so she'll still be alive even if you change your vessel. But no matter which one you choose there'll still be consequences." She answered with a bit of detail.

"Interesting so it still follows this logic of this world?" I asked.

"No it's connection. Different worlds follow it's own rules yes but some rules are universal." Nika replied.

"Now that you said it. I wonder what is going on in our world right now?" Ayato said.

"We can check if you want." Nika said pulling a crystal ball out of somewhere?

---------- special scene starts ----------

gacha world/Usakage

Third person's POV 🎥

"Neon! Where are you!? You've gone for like 3 hours already" Merupo can be heard yelling desperately trying to find her brother.

"Will you stop yelling. You're making my ears drums bleed." Vinyl growled, even though he's the only one wearing headphones and the others seems fine.

'I thought you said we were going to stick together. Please be back quickly brother. I don't want to lose you.' Merupo thought.

"Boss calm down." Lith said, pasting him a cup of straight black coffee to calm Vinyl's short temper.

"I am calm! And can someone make Merupo shut up!" Vinyl growled taking the coffee, he looks like a cat.

"You really need to stop with how much coffee you drink a day and Merupo, he'll be back." Phantom stepped in.

----

Commentary by the six idiots

🔪: Why do all leaders have a short temper?ಠ⁠_⁠ಠ

🐰: You act like I know. -_-||

🍦: What is with adults drinking black coffee it's bitter. Gross. . .눈⁠‸⁠눈

🩸: I prefer blood. \(⁠^▽^⁠)/

💘: Can we do me next? ◉⁠‿⁠◉

🥺: Sure thing. (⁠✿⁠^⁠‿⁠^)

(Author here: if I ever write like this that's because it's a special scene and a possible future video.)

----

Yan sim genderbend

Third person's POV🎥

Senpai can be seen reading a book.

----

Commentary by the six idiots

💘: As beautiful as always senpai~.♡⁠‿⁠♡

🔪: Really that's your type? ಠ⁠︵⁠ಠ

🐰: Barely an hour have passed for the looks of it.

🩸: I'm sorry I have no friends to check on.•́⁠ ‿⁠ ⁠,⁠•̀

🍦: I'll be your friend! :D

🩸: Thank you. \(^0^)/

🍦: By the way me next!

🥺: on it!

----

Circus Baby entertainment and rentals

Third person's POV 🎥

"Baby where are you!? we literally had to put an endo just to replace you!"

"Freddy she'll be back. We know she doesn't like missing show time and that she likes to play hide and seek."

"Shut up Ballora don't get smart with me!" Funtime Freddy yelled.

"How about we try to find her again?"

"We did foxy!" Both Ballora and Freddy yelled.

"I just wanted to hear. . ."

----

Commentary by the six idiots

🔪: That one hot-headed friend. (ಠ⁠‿⁠ಠ)

🥺: Act like you aren't the said friend. ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

🐰: Pfft sorry. (^▽^)

🍦: Ha! Got him. (ಡ⁠ ͜⁠ ⁠ʖ⁠ ⁠ಡ)

🩸: Sorry Jeffrey-kun but that's true. ¯⁠\⁠_⁠༼⁠ ⁠•́⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ⁠•̀⁠ ⁠༽⁠_⁠/⁠¯

🔪: We aren't friends we just so happened to end up in the same situation. (ಠ⁠ ⁠೧⁠ ⁠ಠ)

💘: Perfect cover up.

🔪: Shut up Emo! Strawberry shortcake bring out my world already! (⁠'⁠Д⁠'⁠)

🥺: You got it my friend! (>‿<)

----

Creepypasta

Third person's POV 🎥

"Where is he? He should have finished the mission a long time ago!" Slender man said questioning where Jeff is.

"Hi mission was completed before he disappeared sir." One of his proxies reported.

"Thank you Masky. You are dismissed." He said as the said male walked off.

"Why isn't his tracker working?"

----

Commentary by the six idiots

🔪: I have a what now!? (° □ °)

🐰: Does he not trust you alone? (⁠•⁠ ⁠▽⁠ ⁠•⁠;⁠)

💘: By the looks of it yes. (⁠─_─⁠|⁠|⁠)

🍦: And my brothers used to say that I can't be trusted. (⁠⌐⁠■⁠-⁠■⁠)

---------- special scene end ----------

Jeff's pov🔪

I can't take off my mask just yet cause the rest might get scared just like the rest.

I need them to trust me first then I can show them. I can tell they each have some benefits I need.

The mask is slightly off my face so I could eat.

And I was today years old when I learned that I have a tracker on me.

"I'm still surprised you managed to bring a whole picnic set up here Nika." Elizabeth said chuckling.

"And the food is amazing! Nika how did you make this?" She continued, yes apparently Tangerine (Elizabeth) can eat, how does that work? I don't know.

"Well cooking and baking is kinda my thing since I was 2 I think? I don't remember." Tiny (Demonika) said.

"So is everyone ready to go yet?" Vampire said happily eating her bento.

"You act like you are done eating." I said sarcastically.

"No I'm still eating." Bunny boi said, He hasn't even touched his cake yet.

"Can we get to know each other a bit. I mean this is our break from fighting so why not." Vampire said.

I think she wanted to befriend us, I guess we can be friends with benefits.

"Sure I mean you guys already know I'm well a ghost in a machine so why not learn more." Tangerine said.

"Ok who is going first?" Tiny said.

"Me!" Vampire said, following by "you guys already know about me needing blood, but I never told you the reason."

"True. So what is it?" Emo said, following by "you can take my rival's blood if you wish to."

Damn Emo over here is taking full advantage over this situation.

"Oh my god yes yes! Anyway if I drink someone's blood I can turn into them. The more I drink the longer I can stay in that form. I can recreate their clothes too but they are under my own so I need to well you know. . ." Vampire said looking embarrassed.

"Well that's embarrassing. . ."

'Yeah I'm calling her Bloody Mary from now on.' I thought to myself.

'She'll be perfect for stealth missions.'

"Ok. . . moving on." Elizabeth said.

"I guess I'll go..." Bunny boi said moving some of his hair to reveal human ears!?

"So now what are you exactly!?" Tangerine said slightly weirded out tone.

"I'm a Usagi. A Magical human bunny, this is just my human form." Neon said.

'Human form aye? Is he also a shape shifter?'

"I just remember daddy said something about remnant. Wanna hear?" Tangerine said.

"Spill the beans Lizzie." Neon answered.

"We have beans here?" Bloody Mary asked. Is she dumb?

"それは表現です(It's an expression)." Emo answered in her language. What is he saying?

"There's this thing that every animatronics in my place fears is the scooper. If you don't listen, unlike me who listens to what the daddy said. You'll think that the scooper just scoops out an animatronic's endo skeleton." Tangerine said.

"That's brutal honesty."

"I know right? Anyway it's also used for injecting remnant and keeping it at the right temperature." Tangerine said.

'Now this is interesting.' I thought to myself.

"Not much on me apart from being an emotionless yandere." Ayato said.

"Yeah. But you're also smart." Bunny boi said. I can't believe I'm thinking about this, but he has a point there.

"I only know the basics." Emo said.

"Looks like you just got your ability. A random potion generator. It said that you can summon a random potion every 5 minutes. Skill will upgrade if you learn to make high grade potions." Bunny boi said.

"Can you use it please?" Tangerine asked.

Now this I gotta see.

A light came out of Emo's hand as the light faded. A bottle of light blueish grey liquid appears.

"Hey Neon can you appraise this for me." He said.

"Sleeping potion 1 drop can put the drinker to sleep for about 1-2 minutes." Bunny boi answered.

"Might not be too useful. I don't think we can get them to consume this. . . I might need a big bag or something if the cooldown is only 5 minutes." Emo said.

"Give me. It'll be useful to me." Bunny boi said.

"Do you have insomnia or something?"

"No but someone else does." Bunny boi answered in the most smug face I've ever seen in my life.

"Nika you are the most silent here. Care to say something about yourself?" Elizabeth said.

"Well I'm a human demon hybrid. I think I don't know what I am at this point. I'm basically 13 years old for eternity. . . Yay. . . As for my actual age. Um I forgot." Demonika said.

Wow this kid is something.

"So you're immortal?" Bloody Mary asked.

"Yes plus I have instant healing or regeneration so there's no point for hurting me since I can just come back no matter what happens." Tiny answered.

"Now I wanna have instant healing. It'll make my job ten times easier. And stop boss from literally throwing chairs everywhere." Bunny boi said mumbling the last part.

Honestly I can't blame him leaders nag a lot. Is that why he wanted to potion?

"So~ Jeffrey-kun what about you." Bloody Mary said.

"I can't escape, can I?" I asked.

"Yep! Now what's under that mask?" Tangerine said getting uncomfortably close to my face.

"Elizabeth. Give him some personal space please?" Bunny boi said, he's a life saver!

"Fine but you're showing us later." Tangerine said pouting.

"If you want a cut out smile then here." I said finally taking off my mask.

Their reactions are mostly shock, disbelief and apparently both Strawberry shortcake and bunny boi are unfazed.

"Finally another person with a strange mouth!" Strawberry shortcake yelled.

"Good thing I'm used to weird stuff." Bunny boi said.

"What?" Bloody Mary said.

"Trust me if you want something weird, come to my world. . . We have flying pigs to an amalgamation of random things in a hybrid." Bunny boi said.

"I'm even more concerned for you and your sanity." Emo said.

"Want more food?" Tiny said, popping in like nothing happened.

"I'm questioning how you have so much food with you. . ." I called out.

"A magic user like me never revives their secrets." Tiny said with a face that said heh.

"But sure if you guys don't mind. I'm still hungry." I said.

"I mean I haven't finished yet." Bunny boi said. Damn he's a slow eater.

"My skill is already fully charged." Emo said holding a bottle.

"What did you get this time?" Tangerine asked.

"Invisibility potion 1 drop can make someone invisible for 1-2 minutes."

"I'll have so many potions by the end of this." Emo said.

"If I get poison I might be able to make poisonous bullets." He continued, before pulling out a pistol a single-shot handgun to be more spastic from his pocket.

"You had a gun this whole time!?" I yelled.

"Why didn't you use it!?" Bunny boi yelled.

"I only carry around 10 bullets, already used a few on Magma and Lava so I only have like 6 bullets left." Emo said.

"Ayato. Can I see one of those bullets?" Strawberry shortcake asked.

"Here. . ." Emo said, handing her a bullet.

"Hmm. . . Let's see here. . . Yeah it'll work. . ." Strawberry shortcake said, before. . .

"D-did she just?"

"I think she did. . ."

"Umm. . ."

"Now I have 5 bullets. . ."

"Did she just eat the fu*king bullet!?"

"And poof the process is done." Strawberry shortcake said like they didn't do anything wrong.

A portal similar to the one that got us here opened up and hundreds of bullets fell out of it.

"What the actual f-"

"Language! Elizabeth's here!"

"What are you a parent!?"

"In the future!"

"Really bunny boi!?"

"Shut up you son of a biscuit."

"What does fu*king mean?"

"Elizabeth please don't say it. It's a bad word."

"But Jeff said it."

"Don't do either of what he said or do."

"Ok!"

"Can all of you please shut your mouth!"

"Why are we screaming!?"

Time skip brought to you by Elizabeth trying to get on trend🎥

Third person's pov🎥

"Like we planned okay?" Demonika said.

"Okay!" Everyone answered.

"Let's go!" Toga yelled really to get her hands bloody.

They entered. The ground began to shake.

"Oh lord he noticed us." Demonika said.

"How can you tell?" Ayato asked.

"His name isn't Earthquake for no reason you know." Demonika said, following by "Get into position quick!" Demonika whispered/yelled.

"WHO KNEW THAT A BUNNY, CRAZY BLOOD OBSESSED GIRL,A YANDERE, DEAD KID,AND A KILLER CAME COME THIS FAR? LETS SEE IF YOU CAN GO ON WHEN THE EARTH IS AGAINST YOU!" A loud male voice said but it doesn't sound like a teenager like the last 3.

He has dark skin, brown hair and eyes with deer ears and antlers but no tail maybe it's invisible or doesn't exist.

His outfit is the most different so far first thing first the fact he's barefoot, similar to the others outfits so far except for being a bit more comfortable, less complicated, and barely any accessories, mainly different shades of green, gray, brown and bronze accents.

The battle has started. Jumping on boulders slashing knives at him. Gun shots from the sky. Meteorite falling from the sky. Falling boulders, cracking ground, earthquake of course, landslides, many more natural disasters.

The plan was simple Neon and Demonika are helping Himiko and Jeff get in close. Elizabeth is helping Ayato snipe him/warn the team.

'First one to ignore Nika. . .' Ayato thought, holding on to one of the mountains in the arena to get a high ground.

'Damn not even gonna acknowledge Strawberry Shortcake's existence.' Jeff thought as he sliced and diced away the enemies.

'Aw. . . No acknowledgement for Nika-chan?' Himiko thought, stabbing a minion. 'Aw. . . No blood?'

'He's better at ignoring things than me.' Neon thought somehow jumping over a literal 15 foot tall monster Earthquake made.

'At least he doesn't have a bone to pick with Nika. Wait how is Neon doing that!?' Elizabeth thought, looking over to Neon who's now riding one of the 15 foot monsters.

Toga's pov🩸

'Come on think!'

'I had an idea! But I needed my partner to help me pull this off. . .'

"NEON!" I yelled, to him.

I was hiding in one of the mountains in the arena, it's really convenient.

He came!

"Yes? What do you need?" He asked me.

"I need you to help me pull this off. . ." I told him my plan.

It's simple but probably really effective.

He agreed to it.

The plan was Neon will be dropping off on Earthquake's head then I'll use my knife and stab him in the head a few dozen times along with taking his yummy blood!

It's perfect Earthquake can't really do a sky attack and he can't sense us from the sky. So he won't see it coming.

"Left"

"Behind you Neon!"

"That was close."

Neon dropped me off directly on top of Earthquake's head.

I grabbed my knife and went for the kill.

"GET OFF ME!"

"No!"

Now I'm hanging on to his head my knife stuck in his skin. I can see his yummy blood dripping down to the ground, what a waste of good food!

"GET OFF ME YOU DISGUSTING CREATURE!"

"一度もない!(Never!)"

"I don't even know what you just said now get off!"

"あなたの血を私にください!(give me your blood!)"

Now I'm desperately hanging on like my life depends on it, well it does cause how am I gonna survive a 30 ft drop!?

"Catch!" I can see Neon-kun throw me his sword.

I caught it with my free hand and stabbed him with it giving me a more steady hold.

"Get off me! You little prick!"

"私はノーと言いました!(I've said no!)

"Get off me now you filthy disgusting creature!

"ただそう言うためだけに。これを取る!(Just for saying that. Take this!)" I yelled stabbing him multiple times directly in the skull.

He has a really really and I said really twice hard skull so my attacks barely made a dent.

"Himiko the antlers! That should get you to his brain! All parts of a hybrid that aren't human are weak points, mainly the tail but he doesn't have one! I think!? I should know I'm one!" I can hear my partner yell.

Taking him advice I used both the knife and sword to make my way to one of the antlers, with many close casualties might I add.

Once I'm there, I use the sword to keep me steady and the knife to crack open the antler.

I can see the brain, oh all the blood that I can get!

Without hesitation I went in for the kill.

He's down but the thing is, he's taking me down with him!

"Gacha! You ain't going down on my watch!" Neon-kun caught me just before I could hit the ground.

"We did it!" I cheered, as me and Neon-kun landed.

"Nice move you two." Nika-chan said, giving us a thumbs up.

"Oh don't thank me. Thank Himiko she's the one who came up with it and did most of the work." Neon-kun said.

"Hey! Give yourself some of the credit. You've saved my life!" I said.

Neon's pov🐰

'Ha! I've knew I wasn't a noob take that Lith. I can take you all down if want . . . Why am I thinking this again?'

"Huh I'm surprised you didn't make a joke or something."

"I've already did."

"Wait what-"

"Gacha! Caught you off guard!" I said.

"Are you for real!?"

"Heh" I laughed, having a smug look on my face.

"Part acquired!" I heard Nika yelled.

The door opens for us to exit.

"Next fight here we come!" Toga cheered ready for a fight.

'And I'm one step closer to home. And betting the crap out of. . . Stop it with these thoughts. No bad Neon bad!' I mentally slapped myself.

"Oh yeah Nika-chan you forgot to give me the twins blood." Himiko said.

"Oh right I forgot. . .Oops. And did you collect Earthquake's blood too?" Nika said giving Himi a bag of magma and lava like liquid.

"How are we getting Circus Baby up there?" Ayato asked.

'I forgot about her.'

"Hey Nika does me in this form have the same strength when I was alive." Lizzie asked.

"Yes." Nika simply answered.

"Good." Lizzie said, walking to Circus Baby.

"What are you- oh my!"

"Pff! Sorry. . ."

"How are you lifting her!?"

"Huh Mikey wasn't kidding when he said I lifted a sofa with one hand when I was 3." Lizzie said looking proud.

"Um are you gonna carry her up there?" Nika said pointing up.

"We walked from down there all the way up here. . ." I said looking down if I wasn't afraid of heights back then I am now.

"Damn that's a long way down. . ."

"So Technics." Elizabeth said still holding Circus Baby.

"Next one is a female name Midday she can control light and darkness-" Demonika said getting cut off by Jeff once again.

"So we need to see in the-" . "Dark thank you for interrupting me again Jeffrey. Anyways Midday can control the lighting in our vision. She can also temporarily blind you if you look into her eyes. So it's best not to stare at her or make eye contact with her. So blindfolds are going to be put to use and the room is dark so some sort of light source would do-." Demonika said with me grabbing my blindfold and a flashlight.

"Why the fu*k would you have that!?" Jeff said.

"Language! And to answer your question, You'll never know when you need one. I'm always prepare for anything." I said.

"Well at least Neon's prepared. . . One of the ways you can beat Midday is similar to Magma and Lava by reflecting her attacks on her but the thing is there isn't anything reflective in her arena and you need to do it when she does a special attack." Demonika said.

"So does something like this work?" I said holding a body size mirror in my hands.

"Yes!" Demonika answered.

"Where did you get that from!? Do these things just teleport to you?" Jeff asked, questioning where I got the mirror of this size from.

"Gacha logic!" I said the usual answer to weird stuff in my world.

"Hey can you help me appraise this." Ayato said "I've got a pocket dimension during the battle but still no appraisal skills." He continued.

"Wait he has two skills and I have none!?" Jeff said.

"You do have a few. . . Hmm killer's instincts holy this is overpowered." I said reading his stats.

"So what is it tell me." Jeff said.

"Well it temporarily gives the user enhanced physical abilities, you can also sense living things from a 1kilometers radius, apart from just sensing them you can also senses their current state like if they're sleeping or injured something like that." I answered.

"You know, you're supposed to get this skill if you are either 1 a mercenary or assassins class or 2 killed over 1,000 things." Nika chimed in.

"Wait are you saying that I can get skills by killing!?" Jeff asked.

"Yeah although these types of skills are overpowered there's limitations like it can only be upgraded by experience, from defeating monsters. A major drawback of these skills is insanity you can lose your mind using these skills." Nika said.

"Don't think that'll be much of a problem." I said sarcastically.

"What do you mean!?" Jeff yelled.

"Hey Ayato can you show me those potions you got?"

"Don't ignore me!"

"Here."

"Let's see here hmm healing potion might be a bit weird to use since you have to shoot them to heal them. . ."

"True."

"Oh so that's the difference between poison and harming potions. . ."

"What's the difference?"

"Well poison has slower effects compared to harming which has an instant effect but the main difference is that while harming potions has a quick effect but it's more noticeable once consumed, poison on the other hand has a slow effect but it's almost unnoticeable once consumed. Which is why you throw up if you've consumed poison but it's normally too late and the poison has already taken over." I said.

"You took way too long to explain that." Jeff said.

"Sorry I got interested, I normally ramble on about something if I'm interested in said thing." I said.

"It's fine, it gives more information about something." Ayato said.

"Ok back to the potions. Hmm more sleeping potions. . . Another invisibility potion. . . This is a new one a water breathing potion the name said it all. . . Ugh we could have used this while fighting the twins. . ." I said, I sounded slightly annoyed at the last sentence.

"Huh?"

"Fire resistant. . ."

"Oh come on we could have used that." Jeff said.

"No turning back now. . ." Ayato said.

"Huh we actually have something useful for fighting Midday." I said.

"Which is?"

"A night vision potion, wait no 6, one for each." I said.

"Finally something useful." Jeff said.

"Huh we also have a potion of blindness." I said.

"How would that work on Midday?"

"No idea."

"Now to somehow make the bullets." Ayato said as he pulled out a tranquilizer dart but with no liquid and a syringe.

"Nika can you please duplicate this." He continued.

"Let's see here. . . Yes I can." Nika said examining the dart.

In the matter of seconds the dart multiplies by a lot.

"It's gonna take a while for me to make the bullets so you can do whatever you want for the time being." Ayato said, filling each bullet manually with the syringe.

"Neon have you checked your status yet?" Nika asked.

"No not yet why?" I answered.

"Check it." She said.

"How?"

"Think about it and it'll appear."

I opened my status window and was shocked to say the least.

My statuses are a lot higher than expected.

"Looks at the occupation/class." She command.

It's different like Lizzie's said performer/mechanical, Ayato's said student/assassins, Jeff's said killer/mercenary, Nika's said ???/mercenary and Himiko's said vigilant/assassins.

Mine said swordsmen but there's 3 more but one of them is blurred and the other 2 said ??? unlike the first one.

The second half said different things the one behind the swordsmen said mage, one of the ??? One said ???, the last two said successor.

"What does this mean?"

"You have 4 occupation/class but you've you forgot the blurred one the question marks means that you haven't discovered it yet." She said.

"How did I forget?"

"Normally from time and or memory lost." She replied.

"And what does a successor mean?"

"It's only available in certain occupations it's really rare."

"Guys I think I just got a skill!" I can hear Himiko in the distance.

"I'm coming!" Me and Nika answered.

"Let's see here. . . Blood changer and multiplier you can change your blood at will you also have an infinite amount in your body. . ." I said.

"Combined that with blood magic and you got yourself an unkillable fighter." Nika commented.

"Blood magic?" Himiko said.

"A type of magic that focuses primarily on rituals and sacrifices, a skill every blood fighter has is called blood steal the more blood you take from your opinion or yourself the more healing you get." Nika explained.

"Cool!" Himiko said.

"Add one of the killing skills Jeff has to the mix and you just got yourself a terminator." I said.

"Smart." Nika praised giving me a thumbs up.

"Do you think Lizzie-chan will get a skill?" Himiko asked.

"Only time will tell." Nika said turning around.

"Also we'll be entering in about 10 minutes." She continued before leaving.

I spent the rest of the remaining time training my sword skill.

"Ready?" Demonika said.

"Wait are you actually bringing the clown?" Jeff said, everyone turned their attention to Lizzie.

Low and behold she's carrying Circus Baby.

"Of course she can't miss out on all the fun." Lizzie said.

"So is everyone actually ready or?" Nika asked.

"Yes!" Everyone answered while I grabbed the other blindfolds I have and some flashlights, candles and lanterns.

Third person's pov🎥

Everyone was provided with their own night vision potion from Ayato in case of emergencies.

Then they entered putting on their blindfolds once they found the perfect positions.

It was extremely dark.

The lights started to flicker.

'She noticed us' Demonika told them through telepathy.

"AW~ SOME NEW TOYS TO PLAY WITH! LETS PLAY! YAY!" A loud female voice said she acts more like a child compared to the others so far. . .

She has black hair, purple fading to yellow eyes, pale skin but her hands and feet are brown fading to her normal colour and elf ears.

She's wearing a dark blue fading to light blue knee-length dress, a long sleeved hoodie that shows her shoulders half dark blue half light blue with sun and moon beaded string, a solar eclipse chocker and earrings.

"AW. . . THEY'RE HERE TOO? THAT'S THAT'S NO FUN." Midday pouted.

'Yep they definitely hold a grudge.' Jeff thought, his black and white colour scheme was really coming in handy.

'Vengeful. . .' Elizabeth thought standing on high ground with Circus Baby.

'There it is again. . .' Ayato thought staying as still as possible.

'Yeah I can't keep ignoring this.' Neon thought also above ground.

'Poor Nika-chan I'll play with her.' Himiko thought, sneaking up behind Midday.

Third person's pov🎥

The team played a little game of hide and seek with Midday.

But the seeker has the advantage here, also known as being able to see in the dark.

When the seeker past a hider the hider can attack her.

If she finds one of the hiders, that hider has to either out run her or temporarily disarm her.

It would be almost impossible to tell when she went to the center of the arena, if it weren't for the fact that the lights start to flicker when she's there.

Neon reflects the first attack to Midday . The rounds got harder and harder, with Midday sending her own helpers to do the dirty work

Sometime later

Elizabeth's pov🍦

The others are occupied with Midday's minions at the moment.

None of them spotted me tho.

So I'm in the clear for now at least. . .

Midday is changing again.

I'm not ready yet. . .

'I don't even have anything to use. . . Wait. . . Circus Baby. . . She's shiny. . . And made of metal. . .'

I looked at Circus Baby I've been carrying her for the whole battle.

'Well I better do this fast.'

I quickly got in Circus Baby, I'm more vulnerable in this form but I'll risk it for the biscuits.

I ran near Midday's stage and my arm up.

'Please work.'

"Omg it worked!"

I guess my past mistake really did pay off.

I looked at my arms and it wasn't broken, luckily.

Midday's down Finally!

"You could have done that this whole time!?" Jeff asked.

"Umm yeah?" I answered, following by "I just noticed that I could have done since the start of the battle."

"No sh-" Jeff tried to say only to be interrupted by Neon's hand over his mouth.

"No bad words!" Neon scolded.

"I GOT THE PART!" Demonika yelled as the door opened.

I'm not sure about the next one but Demonika did mention that it's a flying one at the beginning.

"Next one Hurricane a female flying one. Before anyone say technics. Hurricane is similar to Earthquake but the role switch, which means the flying team do the short range attacks while the ground team does the longer range attacks. Like Earthquake she can't really do attacks that can hit their opposite components-" Demonika said getting cut off by Jeff the fifth time.

"What does that mean-?" Jeff said with Neon cutting him off to help Demonika explain "It means she can't really do ground work like Earthquake who can't really do sky work. Please continue Nika."

"Thank you Neon now as I was saying before getting cut off by Jeffrey yet again. Like Neon said she can't do ground attacks expect star falls and smoke steam. She also wears armour and let me tell you that thing is harder than Earthquake's skull. I also recommend staying away from opened area." Demonika said, following by "Need sometime to get ready or?"

"Yeah I need to restock on heal bullets." Ayato said.

"I'll help." Nika said.

"Anyone got a knife sharpener this thing is getting dull." Jeff asked.

"Here." Neon said handing him a knife sharpener that's been in his pocket.

"Thanks."

"I'll go with Jeffery-kun." Himiko said.

"What now?" I asked Neon.

"Ever heard of the Wellerman story?" He asked.

"No." I simply said.

"Want me to tell you the story?" He asked.

"Yes please." I answered.

---------- special scene starts ----------

(Hey author here, I'll be considering making this part as a gacha video in the future. I'll put it up if I do decide on making it.)

🐰: There once was a ship that put to sea
The name of the ship was the Billy O' Tea. The winds blew up, her bow dipped down. Oh blow, my bully boys, blow. Soon may the Wellerman come, to bring us sugar and tea and rum. One day, when the tonguing is done, we'll take our leave and go. She had not been two weeks from shore. When down on her a right whale bore. The captain called all hands and swore, he'd take that whale in tow. Soon may the Wellerman come, to bring us sugar and tea and rum
One day, when the tonguing is done
We'll take our leave and go." He sang.

🍦: What happened next?

🐰: We'll have to wait and see.

Unbeknownst to the both of them the others are taking interest in the story.

🐰: Before the boat had hit the water, the whale's tail came up and caught her. All hands to the side, harpooned and fought her, When she dived down low. Soon may the Wellerman come, to bring us sugar and tea and rum. One day, when the tonguing is done, we'll take our leave and go. No line was cut, no whale was freed. The captain's mind was not of greed, and he belonged to the Whaleman's creed. She took that ship in tow. Soon may the Wellerman come, to bring us sugar and tea and rum. One day, when the tonguing is done, we'll take our leave and go.

🍦: Why were they hunting whales with harpoons?

🐰: Resources. . . There wasn't much technology back then compared to nowadays.

The others listed closely while doing their own thing.

🐰: For forty days or even more, the line went slack then tight once more. All boats were lost, there were only four
But still that whale did go. Soon may the Wellerman come, to bring us sugar and tea and rum. One day, when the tonguing is done, we'll take our leave and go.

🍦: Are whales that strong?

💘: They are considered one of the strongest animals in existence.

🐰: Wait you heard that!?

🔪: We all did.

🐰: Well this is embarrassing. . .

🥺: Not really you're just giving us a history lesson.

🐰: Yeah, it is an event that happened during the 1830s.

🍦: Cool!

🩸: Please continue Neon-kun!

🐰: Hehe sure.

🐰: As far as I've heard, the fight's still on, the line's not cut.

🐰🩸🍦🥺🔪💘: And the whale's not gone!

🐰: The Wellerman makes his regular call, to encourage the captain, crew and all.

🐰🩸🍦🥺🔪💘: Soon may the Wellerman come, to bring us sugar and tea and rum. One day, when the tonguing is done, we'll take our leave and go. Soon may the Wellerman come, to bring us sugar and tea and rum. One day, when the tonguing is done, we'll take our leave and go.

🐰: I should bring more stories to tell next time.

🍦: You should!

---------- special scene end ----------

Timeskip

Third person's pov🎥

"Everyone ready?" Demonika called out.

"Yes!" They answered.

"Lets go!" Elizabeth said.

They entered.

"Looks Like Someone Is Fearless Enough To Go Through My Friends Now Lets See How You Do When The Air Is Against You." A loud female voice said she sounds more like an adult.

She's a woman in her 30s light skin, long platinum hair, Prussian blue eyes, and 2 pairs of white angel wings.

Light blue knee-length skirt white top, gold armour plating and belt.

On her head is a gold crown with white wings, signaling that she isn't an angel but a valkyrie.

"Get ready. She might mainly do sky attacks but that doesn't mean they don't hit the ground." Demonika said.

"Not Her Again!?" Hurricane said.

'There it is again. . .' Ayato thought.

'Nope just gonna ignore it, it doesn't exist.' Neon thought just looked around the arena.

'There's another one with a grudge against Strawberry shortcake.' Jeff thought.

'Aw poor Nika-chan.' Himiko thought.

'So most of them hold grudges.' Elizabeth thought

Hurricane.flew up sending in storms and thunder hitting the ground. The flying team followed closely behind, while the ground team were straggling to not get electrocuted by thunder.

Hurricane sends a tornado and some flying creatures to the flying team.

With close enough range Ayato managed to shoot her with a poison bullet, now they have to stall her for the poison to take hold.

50 minutes later🎥

Third person's POV🎥

Most of the air fighters have got below out of the sky. . . Except Demonika.

She's still chasing Hurricane.

Ayato has already healed the Neon.

Elizabeth can't get hurt but the wind is a bit too strong for her to continue to chase.

Jeff and Himiko trying to keep themselves balance.

"How is she doing?" Ayato asked, trying not to get sand in his eyes.

Demonika and Hurricane had already disappeared from view.

"Can't see them here." Jeff said using both his hood and mask to cover his eyes.

"No sign of them so far." Elizabeth said being the only one the doesn't have to worry about sand in her eyes.

"I can't hear them. . . That's not a good sign. . ." Neon said, the weather was changing from sandstorm to lightning storm.

"Nika-chan! If you're alive, please give us a sign!" Himiko yelled.

"Can she even hear us?"

Suddenly they saw Hurricane fall out of the sky, but she only has one wing one of the pairs falling soon after.

"What the?"

"Wait. . . 1. . . 2. . . 3. . . Didn't Hurricane have 4 wings, where's the last one?"

Demonika came following close behind, the final wing in her mouth.

"Well that answers my question."

"What the?"

"We gotta get her come on!"

"Wait for me!"

"Nika!"

The sound of an agonizing scream, bones breaking and chewing noises can be heard in the distance.

The screaming stopped.

Once they arrived at the place they have landed, they were met with a gruesome sight.

Well for some of them that is, others see this on a regular basis.

Limbs everywhere, they can see Demonika chomping on the dead body of Hurricane.

She bites into the heart the other organs falling out.

She doesn't look like a child but a rabid animal that hasn't eaten in weeks.

Her body doesn't look like that of a child but a full grown adult.

Her teeth are now sharper than a sword, her hands turned into pitch black claws, her horns and wings grew twice the size, her tail also grew but it has spikes growing on it now, she got a bit taller actually scratch that she became taller than the rest, her eyes sclera (that's the white part of the eye) now fully black, if you look closely you can see eyes on the palm of her hands, chest, horns and wings, mouths on her neck, knees and elbows.

Himiko looks at the bloody scene with happiness but is a bit concerned about Demonika's transformation.

Ayato doesn't have much of a reaction but certainly didn't expect the sudden transformation.

Elizabeth closed her eyes, she doesn't want to see blood it reminds her of herself getting crushed alive and constantly fighting for control.

Neon also looked away he's used to blood but not this much blood and gore, the transformation doesn't affect him as much as the others but it's still a lot to take in.

Jeff on the other hand isn't faze except for the fact that she looks like him. . .

After all that Demonika is turning back to her original form slowly.

Hurricane is now dead. . . A barely recognisable disassemble corpse is what's left.

"She'll. . . be back by midnight. . . 6 down. . . 1 more to go. . . Bloody Hell. . ." Demonika said keeping her voice low and quiet.

"So are we just going to ignore what happened? Or what?" Jeff said while Demonika rummaged around the body looking for the part.

"Yea. . . I'd rather not think about it right now." Neon said as shiver ran up his spine.

Ayato's pov💘

"Come on. . . We have one left. . . Then you can go home. . ." Nika said having lost her cheerful demeter.

Her eyes have gone dull, her smile is now replaced with a cold and dull expression.

She walked out quietly, with us following close behind.

The walk up was quiet, boring and extremely awkward, no one dared utter a word to each other.

"So are we just going to stay quiet or something?" The silents was broken by Elizabeth who is currently holding Circus Baby.

"There's nothing to talk about. . ." I answered.

I heard Neon hummed a song quietly.

"Really. . . Singing now?" Jeff said giving him the "are you serious" face

"What? That's how I deal with awkward and or uncomfortable situations." Neon answered.

I can't blame him for doing so.

"Fair enough." Himiko said feeling just as awkward as the rest of us.

"So you're not going to explain anything?" Jeff said.

". . . There's nothing to explain. . . You saw how it is. . ." Nika finally said something.

"No there's more to it. I can tell." I said.

"Listen. . . You're already close to home might as well finish it. . . And leave me alone for a couple more centuries. . ." She said keeping the last part quiet and looking sad.

"Oh heck no! You really think we would just let that go like nothing happened!?" Jeff snapped saying exactly what everyone thought.

"What-" Nika tried to say.

"No! Did you really think that some of us care about getting home that much!? No! Like I'm not good with emotions but I can tell when something is wrong! I was constantly getting watched so I don't act out of line! You saw that I have a tracker on me!" Jeff yelled getting his point across.

"Same with Tangerine! You literally saw that she got shocked just because she's with us! She can't control that fact!" He continued gesturing to Elizabeth who's looking down saddened.

"Bloody Mary over there doesn't have a family to go back to!" He said gesturing to Himiko who's also looking down.

"And Bunny boi you saw the type of people he lives with! Really the only person that cares for him is his sister!" He continued now gesturing to Neon who's trying not to make eye contact with anyone, lightly humming a song.

Rises the moon I think

"I'm not sure about Emo, I'm sure but he's just as concerned as they are!" He finished.

He isn't wrong, I am concerned about the whole ordeal.

"He's right you know. . . There's nothing for me to go back to. . ." Himiko said with a saddened expression.

"I'll be real the only one I'm living for is senpai but there's not much for an emotionless person like me." I said.

"This whole ordeal is making me question if I feel happy with the other shadows or not." Neon said.

"They locked us underground left us to rust and treated us like slaves, the only time that they let us out is because someone rented us for a godforsaken birthday party then they immediately put us back, they always put us back inside!? Do you think I wanna spend my existence like that!?" Elizabeth said, her British accent getting covered by her rage, actually rage is a huge understatement.

"You really are different. . . Little the 4 Alice." Nika said.

"Different?" I asked.

"The others that are trapped. . . There's many that made it out. . . But there are 5 individuals that are trapped here that are important." She answered.

"Ok first question what happened?" Jeff asked.

"Well I'll tell you but just so you know this is a long one. . ." She answered.

"Story time!" Elizabeth said.

"I'll start with the first one. . . I don't really remember her much but I'll tell you what I remember. . ." Nika said.

"First of all how long was that?"

---------- special scene starts ----------

🥺: Many centuries in the past. . .

🥺: Here's how it went.

🥺: The first Alice walked into the woods of Wonderland, bravely, with a fearsome sword held tightly in her hand, slicing down whatever laid in her unyielding wrath leaving chaos in her wake by a red bloody path.

🩸: Blood!

🐰: Sounds like you Jeff.

🔪: Excuse you!?

🥺: Then Alice strayed too far, lost within the woods. Giving in to all her sins locking her away for good. Much like the gruesome path that marked her evil ways. Still her life remains a mystery 'till this very day.

🍦: So there's a chance she's alive?

💘: If she can live for centuries then yes.

🐰: Or if there's an alternative to the fountain of youth here then yes.

💘: Fair enough.

🥺: There is. . .

🔪: She must be a good fighter.

🥺: It's her swords. . . She made it extra powerful. . . That thing can slay gods. . . It was rumoured that the true Alice can weld those swords is destined to kill. . . Them. . .

🔪: Who's the true Alice?

🥺: Nobody knows. . .

🥺: Second Alice was a tame and tender gentle man. Singing songs to all the folks who lived in Wonderland. Everyday he'd sing away to all the girls and boys. One by one, he's spreading evil slowly with his voice.

🔪: Now that's a cool power.

🩸: Was he also a skill user?

💘: Probably?

🥺: He was. . . A music skills user.

🥺: Whenever he would sing people gathered round. Madness took a hold of him, shot him dead to the ground. Blood stained the roses to a bright and somber red. Once loved and enjoyed by all the man was left for dead.

🔪: So suicide?

🥺: Yes. . . He got lost in his own madness.

🩸: More blood!

🐰: so that's where red roses come from in your world?

🥺: Bloody roses. . . The main ingredient for love and hatred potions.

🐰: I see.

🥺: He made a poison that was supposed to be on the first Alice's swords, no one can recreate said poison, except for the true Alice's subordinate.

💘: The true Alice must be important.

🥺: The third Alice was a lovely girl from Wonderland. Beautiful, the girl was born into a life so grand. She charmed all the people to her every beck and call. Then she birthed a kingdom, that would rise above them all.

🔪: There's kingdoms here!?

🍦: I wanna go!

🥺: It's in ruins nowadays. . .

🥺: This Alice was then crowned, turned into a queen. Ruling all the people here, lost within a crazy dream. So afraid of death the girl was mindless and warped. Once a gorgeous ruler, now she's just an ugly corpse

🔪: Now that's harsh.

🥺: They say her spirit is still wandering through the ruins of the fallen kingdom to this very day. . .

🍦: Can we go there?

🩸: Please?

🥺: I'll consider it. . .

🐰: What did she make for the true Alice?

🥺: Nobody knows what it is, all that's known is that it's not for them it's for their subordinates. . .

🥺:Find the bright forest path, that's where the journey starts. A tea party with blue roses, that's where the forest parts. The invite from the Queen, it actually was, the trump card the Ace of Hearts.

🐰: I don't know about you but how dare they use a tea party to lure someone in!

🍦: Yeah!

💘: I wouldn't be surprised if those two of all of us would fall for that trap.

🔪: Agreed.

🥺: *Giggles*

🐰: Oh hey we made her laugh.

🥺: The fourth Alice was a pair of siblings who were twins. Straying into Wonderland is where their tale begins.

🔪: I would call that the fourth and the fifth but go on.

💘: Fair enough.

🩸: Were they cute?

🥺: Yes.

🥺: Wandering across the world they passed through many doors. Curious of this new place they traveled and explored.

💘: Curiosity kills the cat is what they say.

🔪: Both of them got killed didn't they?

🥺: You'll see.

🐰: What were they like?

🥺: Well~

🥺: The stubborn older sister. The clever younger brother. Were close to see the nature of the true Alice at hand!

🐰: What does that mean?

🥺: They were suppose to accompany one of the true Alice's subordinates.

💘: Interesting. . .

🍦: So close yet so far. . .

🥺: Both will never wake up from the dream that they had planned. Forever they'll wander hopelessly in Wonderland.

💘: So their just stuck here?

🥺: From what I remember yes.

🔪: Feels weird that the twins doesn't have like power or status like the others.

🥺: They say that the twins were dolls that ran away after their creator got executed some say that their creator managed to escape.

🐰: Why did their creator got executed?

🥺: They were in the rebellion against the ruler of this world.

🔪: Wait what on earth happened!?

🥺: Like I said I don't remember much but it was stated that the current ruler stole the throne from the last one and killed the heir to the throne. The true Alice is supposed to be the heir's reincarnation.

---------- special scene end ----------

Third person's pov🎥

After Demonika's story she explained about Bloody Hell's fight.

They entered the arena.

It was like entering memory lane,the arena was a mixture between the previous bosses and their area. . .

It's different for each member the one that they took the last shot of is what the arena looks like to them, but since Neon didn't take the last shot on any of the previous bosses so he gets to see how the arena actually looks like.

It was a plan it looked like hell barely any locations to hide at.

"This place looks like Magma and Lava's arena." Ayato said.

"What do you mean!? It looks like Ice king's to me!" Jeff said.

"The arena is different for each of us it depends on who we got the last hit on but since Neon hasn't got any last hits so he's seeing how the arena is supposed to look like."

"So we sorta need Neon to tell us about each location, but luckily I have glasses to make things easier." Demonika said handing the glasses to the crew except Neon since he's already seeing the original arena.

"Wow this place is. . . Plan."

"Really underwhelming. . ."

"That what makes them hard to beat. There's barely any place to hide even if you think there is." Demonika said.

"HELLO AGAIN~" and strange voice overlapping each other with a scary tone like a male and female voice.

"They heard us. . ." Demonika said.

"Wait again?" Elizabeth said.

"While fighting the others they had been watching us, they've been expecting us to come." Demonika said.

"WELL LET NOT GO CRAZY SO FAST~. I'LL GIVE Y'ALL A HEAD START!" The voice said reviling Bloody Hell, they don't really look like what the crew was expecting.

More innocent.

They have pale skin some parts being darker than others with stitches separating their skin colour.

Their clothing is similar to Ice king's but in red, grey, dark indigo, and black with gold accents.

Demonika mentioned that if Bloody Hell gives them a head start they have a time limit of 1 minute.

The team started attacking them, knowing that they can die if they made one wrong move. . .

The 1 minute mark hits.

They all tried to dodge.

Not fully knowing what Bloody Hell's capable of. . .

50 minutes later🎥

Third person's pov🎥

Bloody Hell let out a bloody scream that almost blew the team away(aka threw them off balance).

Bursting some of their skin and hair reviling a skeleton hand and a part of their skull, one of their eyes now landing in front of them.

Their skin is no longer pale but white even more pale than Jeff if that's possible, some parts are darker than others, there stitching became pure black.

Their clothing partly ripped off revealing chains underneath.

"Oh my Luni!"

"Holy sh*t!?"

"Umm. . ."

"Oh no. . ."

"Are you kidding me!?"

"Oh lord they're stronger now. . ." Demonika said.

"Like they weren't before!" Jeff said.

"Be thankful that we didn't face the other's second form." Demonika said.

"Let's just get this over with. . ." Ayato said.

"Ahhhh!" Elizabeth screamed, a robotic scream to be more correct.

"What the!?"

"Lizzie-chan!?"

"Huh!?"

"Lizzie!?"

"Crap!"

"They drag her to the memory realm! Where she has to relive a memory from her past!" Demonika explained.

"Nani!?" Toga said.

"Whatever you do don't get near the tentacles! They'll drag you there!" Demonika explained.

"You could have told us that before hand!"

"I didn't think we'll actually face the second form! I can't see the future!"

"Run!"

Meanwhile in the memory realm🎥

Elizabeth's pov🍦

'What is this place. . ? Wait Fredbear's family. . .'

I can see balloons and lights flashing and two familiar animatronics Spring Bonnie and of course Fredbear. . .

'It's his birthday. . .'

"Happy birthday loser."

I can hear my brothers I remember this scene.

"Michael stop." My brother said.

I tried to run to him but something is holding me back.

"Hey guys, let's get him a closer look. He'll love it."

"No!" I yelled nobody could hear me. . .

"Hey guys, I think he wants to give Fredbear a big kiss on three. . ."

"No please. . ."

I can finally run but it's too late. . .

As blood dripped down the stage, the music stopped, cries of children can be heard in the distance.

"I'm sorry I could have saved you but, I was too scared. . ."

I looked at the limp body of one of my brothers hanging in front of me.

"Elizabeth I-"

"Don't talk to me!" I snapped, I did the same thing back then.

As the world fades around me.

Back to reality🎥

Elizabeth's pov🍦

"I'm back! For round two-! What is that monstrosity!?" I yelled out in surprise, looking at the creature in the center of the arena.

"Stitch kid or Bloody Hell who else?" Jeff said.

"What happened when I was gone!?" I said.

"Trust me you don't want to know. . ." Himi said.

"It's uglier than my brother in the morning!" I said.

"Ok. . . Just don't go near the tentacles. They'll bring you to the memory realm again!" Demonika yelled.

"Can do!" I said.

Third person's pov🎥

They dogged many close calls. Although they got dragged into the memory many times.

How many times most to least

Neon🐰-9
Ayato💘-7
Lizzy🍦-6
Toga🩸-5
Jeff🔪-3
Demonika🥺-0

Neon's pov🐰

"Help! I'm getting drag for the tenth time!" I screamed for help, barely hanging on.

And yes I counted how many times I got dragged.

"Sorry I'm a little busy! Get off me!"

"Trying to get away from lighting! Sorry!"

"Healing over here!"

"Nika's helping me with healing everyone right now!"

"I would love to help, but they're right on my tail!"

'Great they're busy. . .'

'Guess I'll have to go in. . .'

'Wish me luck guys. . .'

I let go dropping into the portal and accepted fate.

Memory realm🎥

Neon's pov🐰

'Here again. . . It's this memory of all the bad memories I have, but no it has to be this one!'

'Why didn't I see this coming.' I mentally cursed myself.

"Merupo and Neon have failed me... it's up to you two now" Vinyl said in a growling voice.

I know this part like the back of my hands.

"Don't worry. We won't fail you." Phantom said.

"Do they know what they're dealing with?" Merupo asked me.

"I have no idea sis." I answered the same thing I said back then.

"You can count on us! We are so much stronger than those two other noobs." Lith said in a confidential tone.

"Excuse you-!" Merupo cried, I have to put my hand over her mouth just like before.

". . .They'll see what hits them soon. . ." I said, calming her down a little

"Do you think we should get stronger? Like maybe be more than their level." Merupo whispered to me.

"I'm not sure but we'll stick together no matter what happens. . ." I said. I'll defend my place and comrades with all I have.

I didn't do this the first time it happened, but I hugged her.

To my surprise she hugged back.

"I promise. . ." I whispered as the memory fades.

Back in reality🎥

Third person's pov🎥

"THESE ARE THE SOULS OF THOSE WHO HAD FALLEN BEFORE YOU. AND YOU'LL BE ONE OF THEM SOON ENOUGH!" Bloody Hell said before going berserk.

Their stitching is now stained with blood, each stitching bleeding out, their eye socket also stained with blood.

Their exposed skull has grown a horn, their skeleton arm has been exposed more than before, the other hand became claws, they look like they're rooting.

They now have small cyan flames cycling around them.

"A little help here!?" Jeff yelled.

"Coming!" Himiko said.

"Ah!" Elizabeth screamed.

"Lizzy is everything okay!?" Ayato said as Demonika uses an unbinding spell on her.

Elizabeth in soul form can only be affected by certain spells, binding spells being one of them.

"I now understand why they're the hardest." Jeff said as Himiko helped him up.

"Just now!?" Toga said.

"I'm a slow learner ok!?"

"I'm bac-" Neon finally arrived at the arena.

"the heck happened." Neon said again looking around. . .

"FINALLY HOW WAS VISITING YOUR WEAK LITTLE SISTER~" Bloody Hell said playing with Neon's emotions.

Neon's pov🐰

"She isn't weak!" I talked back.

I heard Demonika telling the others something but I can't tell what she is saying.

(Author here:What she said was "Shoot I should have told you this that if you have been in the memory realm for 10+times, they'll try to take control of you!)

"You can toy with me all you want. But you aren't allowed to bring my family into this. . ." I said.

My vision darkened.

'Neon can you hear me?' Someone one said in my mind.

'It's fuzzy'

'No. . . Mindscape. . .' Nika said

'What?'

'Neon fon't you dare pass out on me!' She warned me.

'Too late. . .'

Neon's mindscape

Neon can be seen walking down a long hallway.

🐰: What happened?

🐰: This looks like the place I imagined I'll live in as a kid.

At the end of the hall a large door

🐰: Maybe this is an exit?

He opened the door only to be met with 3 more doors one pink, one purple and one blue.

🐰: More doors!?

He opened the pink door only to be met with a giant hole in the floor.

🐰: Nope not going in there. . .

He opened the purple door.

🐰: Oh lord no!

He stared at the glitching distorted mess that's behind the purple door.

Finally he opened the last door being hit in the face with freezing cold air.

🐰: Yeah no. . . This is not a room this is a freezer!

He stared at the fully frozen room behind the blue door.

🐰: Pink door it is!

He opened the pink door again looking down at the hole in the floor.

🐰: Down I go. . . I guess. . .

He jumps in, being met with another hallway at the bottom.

🐰: Not again!?

He walks down aimlessly in what seems to be an endless hallway.

🐰: 99 bottles of juice on the wall. 99 bottles of juice. . . Take one down past it around. . .

He sang as he wandered aimlessly.

🐰: 75 bottles of juice on the wall. 75 bottles of juice. . . Take one down past it around. . .

He looks around for any type existing exit.

🐰: 55 bottles of juice on the wall. 55 bottles of juice. . . Take one down past it around. . .

He found nothing.

🐰: 38 bottles of juice on the wall. 38 bottles of juice. . . Take one down past it around. . .

He doesn't know if he should give up or not.

🐰: 5 bottles of juice on the wall. 5 bottles of juice. . . Take one down past it around. . .

He wandered around as the scene shifts.

🐰: 1 bottle of juice on the wall. 1 bottle of juice. . . Take it down past it around. . .

He's now in a cave-like scene.

🐰: At least it's not a hallway any more. . .

He looks around the cave.

🐰: This somehow looks familiar. . . Where have I seen it. . .

When he reached the end of the cave he saw a glass box with gold and silver accents and a bronze key hole, it was a bit bigger than him height wise.

Inside of the box is a wooden garden chair painted white, the paint slightly chipping off.

He remembers that something or someone should be on the chair but he just can't remember what or who.

He looks around the cave discovering a doll replica of him standing at around 1 and a half feet tall, kept in good condition.

He looked at the doll's neck where a bronze key is located.

🐰: Sorry little buddy I gotta take this.

He said he didn't know why he was talking to a doll but it felt like the right thing to do him at least.

He uses the key to open the box.

The doll springs to life, hopping on the chair.

"Go find them. . ." The doll said, before disappearing leaving a portal and another doll in it's place.

🐰: Who?

He picks up the new doll, to inspect it.

The new doll is less well kept compared to the other one, splashes of oil here and there, paint slightly chipped off, a few cracks on its body, actually not a few a lot.

A part of him is saying that it's they/them or it.

It has shoulder length white hair standing at the same height as the previous one, a bronze key sticking out of its back, pure black eyes but a part of him knows that it's eyes aren't supposed to be pure black.

Dressed in a white dress shirt, grey pants, brown boots and a tool belt.

🐰: You know I would have fix you if I have the materials.

He said to the doll.

He looks at the portal in silence before hopping in.

🐰: Oh! Come on! I just wanna go back! Is that too much to ask for!?

Neon walked down the hallway in front of him, after a while it split into 3 more paths in front of him.

He walked straight, only to come back to the start.

🐰: Screw another hallway this is a maze!

He walked back.

He went left ending up with the same result.

🐰: Oh come on!

He went right coming back with the same result.

🐰: Is that even possible!?

He noticed a small door next to his foot.

🐰: When did that get there?

It's too small for him to fit.

🐰: I can't enter. . .

He looks at the doll in his arms.

🐰: But you can.

He puts the doll next to the door.

It springs to life in a matter of seconds.

It then went into the room Neon could tell it knows what's it's doing.

The wall next to the door opens, the doll peaking it's head out from behind the wall

Neon noticed that it looks a bit more cracked up.

🐰: Crap! I need to fix you now!

He quickly but gently picked up the doll looking around for anything to fix it.

He noticed some clay under the doll's boots, he looked at where it came in and sure enough some clay was there.

🐰: This will do for now. Wait here.

He gently puts the doll down taking a bit of clay to fill in the cracks being careful with its joints.

He took a bit of clay in case he had to fix the doll again.

🐰: it's not much but it'll have to do for now.

He picks up the doll and continue on his way.

It's another long hallway so he sings some songs to pass the time.

🐰: You are my sunshine, my only sunshine~ You make me happy~

He found some materials to fix the doll on the way.

🐰: The Dream Man's coming in his train of cars, with moonbeams windows and wheels of stars. . .

He went through some doors shifting the scenery from inside to outside

He found many strangely familiar but unfamiliar scenes the more he walks.

The first door leading him to a train station, he continues to walk down the train tracks.

🐰: Sitting on the tracks waiting for the night train, looking on the road ain't never gonna be going back, listening for the whistle through the wind and raindrops. . .

The next door, his childhood home when everything was still ok

🐰: Their beauty never scared me. Mary on a, Mary on a cross.

The third door leads to a campsite, he used to come here when he feels unsafe at home.

🐰:When all hope seems lost and you can't find your way. Think of me as you look to the stars~

The fourth door leads him to the forest where the cave he found the doll is located.

🐰: See them now~ we cannot leave this place. Hear them now~

The final door leading him to the same cave he found the doll but it's different.

🐰:What do they see? The people gazing at you. . . They see a doll in a glass box that's locked with a key.

The glass box was now rushed, dirty and broken.

He opened the box entering the portal.

The doll that has been in his hand the whole time springs to life again pointing at itself.

"You. . . Promised. . . To. . . Set. . . Them. . . Free. . ." The doll said, it's voice is dry, low and a bit distorted if you listen closely, but it's oddly comforting to him like he had a bond with the doll.

🐰: But I've never made any promises that I didn't fullfil. . .

He took a look at the doll again and it looked familiar.

🐰: Go find them. . . He was talking about what or who was in the box wasn't he. . ? But not this version of the box he was talking about the real box. . .

He spoke with the sudden realization.

He looked at the doll, it nodded.

🐰: The blurred out occupation. . . The story. . .

Reality🎥

Demonika's pov🥺

We got Neon out of there just before they took over.

I put a shield spell on him not too long after he blacked out.

'Don't let them take control, get out of the mindscape. . .'

"He's back!"

I can see Neon no longer in his mindscape, his eyes are dull down with no light in them, keeping a straight face.

"No that's his subconscious. . . A last line of defence that exists when the main conscious is unavailable. . ."

"Neon's still in the mindscape. . ."

'You got this my friend. Whoever looked down on you is a sticky pickle!'

"Well then let's get some work done. . ." He whispered.

Neon(Subconscious)'s pov

I've never been out like this before. . . In control. . .

How long has it been since I've been out.

"Well then let's get some work done. . ."

Mindscape

🐰:Please be the final door! Please! I can't take this anymore!

Neon screamed already having enough of endless halls and corridors.

He opened the door and was met with a bright light.

Neon's pov🐰

"3 . . ."

I can hear someone talk in my voice.

"2. . ."

I can feel control coming back to me.

"1. . ."

Now I stand face too face with Bloody Hell themselves.

"You really think you could defeat me? People always look down on you, do you really think this is gonna be different? Maybe your new friends are also looking down on you." They said.

"That's not true! He saved me twice!" Himiko yelled.

"He might not have strength but at least he has the smarts!" Lizzie yelled.

"He knows more about the supernatural than most of us!" Nika yelled.

"I don't know who's looking down on you! Just know those guys can f*ck off!" Jeff yelled that was the nicest thing he said so far.

"You helped more than you think." Ayato said just loud enough for me to hear.

I threw my sword to the side.

They don't deserve it. . .

'What are you doing!? They're right there!' The voice in my head said.

*Crack!*

'. . .Well that's unexpected.'

I looked at my hands. . . All bloody.

Most importantly their head~.

'This was fun while it lasted. Until next time~'

"Um. . . Neon?" Elizabeth said.

I looked at it eye level, my eyes now looking insane and somehow empty at the same time.

I threw the head to the side landing next to my sword.

"Blood!" Toga said running to get some blood from Bloody Hell's body. . .

'This girl needs therapy.'

"Welcome to the insane club. You're one of us now." Jeff said happily.

"Did you guys really mean what you said?" I asked out of the blue.

"What~ of course not." Jeff said.

"He's lying I have a lie detector skill!" Nika yelled.

I picked up my sword.

"Well I got their part so let's go-" Demonika said walking over.

"Hey Neon-kun where did that doll came from?" Himiko asked.

"What doll?" I asked.

"The slightly broken one that's been in your hand ever since you've decapitated Stitch kid's head." Jeff said pointing at my hand then Bloody Hell's decapitated head.

"Huh?"

I looked at my hand sure enough, the doll that's been with me through most of my journey in my mindscape was in my hand, but this isn't my mindscape it's reality.

"Can someone pinch or poke me so I know this is reality?" That was the first thing that came out of my mouth.

"Sure." Himiko said poking me with a needle.

"Ow yep this is real. . ."

"What made you think it isn't?" Ayato said.

". . . I met it in my mindscape. . ." I said looking at the doll in my hand it looks like, how I first met it, no clay or fabric patches, the doll's eyes their grey with rainbow star pupils how it was supposed to look like.

"So what you brought it out of your mind or something?" Jeff asked.

"That's possible but hard to do." Nika said walking out.

The rest followed soon after.

I hugged the doll close.

"I'm fixing you up when we get back. Ok?" I said no. . . promised the doll, running my fingers over the cracks.

It smiled and nodded in response.

"Neon are you coming!" I heard Lizzie yelled.

"Coming!" I yelled back running after them doll in hand.

"Wow! We climbed that high!?" Himiko said looking down.

"Yep!" Demonika answered.

"Let's just get down, and how?" Ayato said.

"Step aside my friends this is gonna be a bumpy ride!" Demonika said.

As she said that some dark energy surrounded us like dark magic well she's a demon so I guess that makes sense. . . Then we're back to where we met.

I noticed that the parts are no longer in Demonika's hands or claws I guess.

"Nika where did the parts go?" I asked.

"Oh I can multi teleport. So while we were teleporting I teleported the parts to get built. It saves quite a lot of time if you have some thing important to do." Demonika answered.

Wow wish I could do that that'll be so useful.

"Well anyway wanna explore the teleporter will take a while plus y'all haven't seen everything this place has to offer." Nika said.

"Can we just eat I'm hungry after all that fighting!" Himiko said.

"Of course I'll take you one sec." Demonika answered while typing on some sort of machine thing.

Demonika's pov 🥺

"Hey what's that strawberry shortcake." Jeff asked.

"My teleporter." I said.

"Before you ask yours won't look like this it's different per person. Not get confused on who's the owner. And each teleporter has an ability of it's own depending on the item." I said.

"Items? Then what's yours?" Elizabeth asked.

"Oh I just went for a phone don't question it. . . I'm just contacting one of my crew to see how long the teleporters will take. And if it's okay to bring you guys to my place."

Their conversation

Hey is it ok for me to bring some>🥺
new friends?

🌘<. . . Why are you asking me!? You're
second in command here So ask
yourself!

Luna you know I'm not used to>🥺
being a leader.

🌘<Well I'm glad you got some new
friends that isn't us. I'm sure the rest
are as well.^w^

Thx Luna\(^-^)/>🥺

Also how long will the teleporter>🥺
takes?

🌘<Oh about 40 minutes.

Wow you and Lana work fast.>🥺

Demonika's pov 🥺

"Are you sure it's ok?" Neon said.

"Of course I mean I'm the second commander so~ I can do whatever the hell I want!" I answered.

"Who trusted you to be second in command!?" Jeff exclaimed.

"She's more trustworthy than you at least." Lizzie whispered to Neon.

"I know right?" Neon replied also in a whisper.

I can hear them cause I have enhance hearing.

"Oh right well what do you want to eat?" I asked.

"Anything really." Toga said.

"Well lets go!" I said. I teleported them to the entrance to my place.

"Wait here. I'm not fully sure how the others well react to you guys." I said the others nodded then I entered.

"Hey lil sis." Carly (pronunciations: Car-ly)said.

"Big sister!" I said someone cut me off before I asked if it was okay.

"It's fInE yOU cAn brIng yOUr frIEnds. LUnA tOld Us". A familiar distorted male voice said.

"Ash!" I said running towards the scar up teen in a black hoodie and blood red scarf. Who picked me up a spun around.

"Ash you better not do anything to my niece!" Another male voice said.

"Damn. . .leave him. Alone uncle Jaden they're just real close friends." Carly said.

"yEAh jUst frIEnds. . ." Ash said.

"And yes you can bring some friends as long as they don't hurt you. If they do then off with their heads." Jaden said.

'How overprotective does he need to be. . .'

"No you're not taking anymore people's souls. Ash! Give me a hand literally!" Carly said, pulling him back.

A decapitated hand came flying in smacking Jaden in the face.

"Ok. . . Then I'll bring them in. . ." I said walking out and sliding down the tree (she lives in a tree house or a tree mansion).

"Holy hell had happened!?" I exclaimed looking at them.

Lizzie playing tag with Neon.

Toga and Jeff playing the knife games.

Ayato watching them in amusement by their knife skills.

While Demonika was with her crew

Neon's pov🐰

"So what now?" Toga said.

"Ever heard of the knife game?" Jeff asked.

"Yes!" Toga said.

"Wanna play?" Jeff said, taking his knife out of him pocket.

"Yes yes yes!" Toga said, taking out her own knife.

"The what?" Ayato said.

"You'll see." Jeff said with a smirk.

". . . Just. . .Why. . ."I asked, like just why.

"Because it's so damn fun!" Jeff answered, did he just make a reference?

"Sure be scared. . . If you hit your fingers." Elizabeth said sarcastically.

"Your father played this, didn't he. . ?" Jeff asked.

"Yep!" Lizzie said, following by "He hits his finger every time!"

"LOL." Jeff said, following by "On 3 k?" .

"Okay!" Toga said. The two sat down getting ready. . .

'I have a bad feeling about this. . .'

"Hey Neon?" Elizabeth said.

"Um Yes?" I said.

"Can I call you Nene?" She asked.

I got down to her level.

"Call me whenever you want Princess." I said. I don't know, that nickname just fits her.

"Yay!" Then she pet me yay!

"Also are you gonna name the doll?" She asked.

"I'll think about it." I said.

"But it'll probably stay nameless."

Demonika's pov 🥺

"Wow. . . Should I call a therapist. . . Or" I said.

"Na I killed the last one." Jeff said.

"No one can. . . Fix me." Ayato Said.

"Mine told me to be Quote on quote normal" Himi said making quotation marks with her fingers.

"Umm. . . yeah I can't exactly talk to them without bringing Baby along it's a bit inconvenient." Eli said gesturing to Circus Baby who's behind her.

"I thought about it but never went through with it." Neon said.

"Holy hell. . . Anyway. . . Let's just go. hang on tight!" I said.

"Don't tell me we're gonna. . ."

"Yep! Lets go!"

Jeff's pov🔪

It'll take all of us so long to get used to Strawberry shortcake's teleporting us.

"We're here." Strawberry shortcake said following by "What do you guys wanna eat?"

"I don't know you choose."

After eating(the teleporters are done)

Ayato's pov💘

The food was really delicious apparently Nika made it. Impressive I need to ask her for the recipe.

"So~ any ideas on what next." Jeff said.

"Well I normally go to my favourite location. So~wanna join?" Nika said.

"Sure I'm sure nothing bad is happening." Neon said.

'Why do I feel like he just jinxed that.'

Meanwhile

"I'm freaking out where's my brother!?" Merupo said.

"SHUT UP!" Vinyl yelled almost attacking Merupo.

"End me please. . ." Phantom said.

"Vinyl calm down." 000 said, trying his best to hold him back.

'For someone his size he's is strong.' 000 thought to himself.(I always thought that Vinyl is the shortest of the main 5 shadows for some reason. XD)

"Ahhhhh!" Lith screamed.

Be scared Neon. . .

Okay back with the 6 idiots

Elizabeth's pov🍦

"Wow it's beautiful here." I said.

"You can see why it's my favourite place." Nika said.

"Well what now. . ?" Toga said.

"What do you mean?" Ayato asked.

"Well we just met today. And all of us became so close so fast. And from all I've seen from here and everyone else. . . I'm sure this won't be how our friendship ends. . . Like we fought those 6. . . Well 7and a half. . . Just to get back to where we belong. But do we have to say goodbye now? All of us have so much in common. And from parts of your story Nika Chan. . . I'm sure you can't go through that alone. Plus you guys make me feel more myself." Toga said.

"If she is in I'm in. And I'm sure there's more to the story." Neon said.

"If fighting is involved I'm in! It's been a while since I had a good fight like this!" Jeff said.

"I'm in I have a feeling all of us have a role in the story." Ayato said.

"What about you Liz?" Toga said.

"I-... Well... I'll join... Better than getting shock with electricity every night..." I said mumbling the last part.

"Then again I don't have much to go back to. The only thing I have is me Circus Baby and the funtimes, I don't think daddy's coming back yet. . ." I continue.

"Then it's final we're joining you on this adventure!" Toga said.

"If you say so. . . You can return using the teleporters the same way you go." Nika said following by. "Well time for you guys to go home see you soon. Just think of your world then throw the teleporter to the direction you want the portal to be at."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"...A competitor for the throne ay... Let us see who the true air is. . . It's me."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Finally finished this hell of a chapter.

For those who are asking the songs Neon sang in the mindscape scene are indeed real songs but I've changed some of the lyrics, if you can tell what songs are used then good job.

As for the Demonika story time part the song I used is alice the human sacrifice.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

715 19 6
When Izuku gets Sexually Assaulted by three guys at a Party, What happens the very next day after Izuku's assault at the party, Bakugo, Todoroki, ki...
1.1K 26 22
She woke up to her mother and father calling her down for breakfast as she is now turning six, but she accidentally forced her Quirk Factor to go int...
37.2K 426 23
(This story is a sequel, taking place after the Abyss Sans Story) "I-It is very amaz-azing how one can cha-change, by the most disastrous of decision...
544K 4.9K 56
As the title says, different fandoms will react to Y/N. All of the fandoms mentioned in the story exist together in one world. Basically a crossover...