๐’ท๐‘’๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’น๐“Š๐“‡๐“€

By SMILE4SMURK

" ๐‹๐จ๐ฒ๐š๐ฅ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐“๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐Œ๐š๐๐ž ๐”๐ฉ ๐’๐ก๐ข๐ญ... " ๐ƒ๐”๐‘๐Š๐’๐…๐€๐•๐๐“๐‚||๐‰๐€๐ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ... More

This Is My Life ๐Ÿ—ฃ๐Ÿฆ….
Les Link ๐Ÿ’ฐ.
LES LINK PART โœŒ๐Ÿพ.
SEX,MUSIC,AND..BABIES?
๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿฝ ? Or ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿฝ?
๐ŸŽ€ or ๐Ÿงข
Willow ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿฝ .
She's So different .
Weirdo Hoes .
Durk wtf?!!
Longlivedayvon||BACC AT ITT๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค
It's almost time!!!
India Banks.
The Voice X The Blessing..MAYBE?
The Voice x The blessing are back. ๐Ÿ–ค<3!!
I love You Von.
Shawty I luh you, Yeah๐Ÿ™‚.
what the hell..
India
what happened to india?
what happened to india? pt.2
Old ways .
My lil priority .
Happy fathers day!!
dream land๐Ÿ˜ด..
back to reality
Ms.Banks Forever๐Ÿคž๐Ÿพ
2

Getaway .

165 3 0
By SMILE4SMURK

𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐱||𝐎𝐫𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨,𝐅𝐥

" I second guessed if you the one, that's when i didn't have a clue". polo sang along with the song, resting one of his hands on my thigh, the other on the steering wheel.

I know i fucked up with durk bad, I don't know what i was thinking in the moment. I honestly do feel sorry for him. Me and polo took a trip to Orlando for a week just to get some stress off.

I miss my baby willow. I haven't seen her since the day we were at the hospital. Which was almost 2 weeks ago. Durk lets me call her every morning and night.

" We from the trenches, we moved on to the finer things now you done went from H&M ro designer fiend." Polo sang some more, scooting up in his seat.

India got on her phone and went straight to instagram. She scrolled for a little while until she seen a post that caught her eye.

lilcapalotluver

1.m likes
lilcapalotluver: can't let this slide bae😂😭.

Indiaroyale: goodbye😭. im finna show him dis😂😂!!
lildurk:the fuck..
reallywillow: mak him eet as🤪🙂🙂😍😂💙👻👻🏃🏾‍♀️🏃🏾‍♀️
^^lilcapalotluver:WILLOW LMAOO
—-
" taurus." India said slowly turning towards him while trying to hold her laugh in. "Wassup mama?" Polo said looking at india then back at the road. " what is this " she said showing him her phone, laughing.

he looked at it then back at the road. "fuck out my face india. stop playin wimme i was readin a comment." He said mushing my face. " make him eat yo ass. " india said mocking him.

he looked at her with a blank expression. " shut the fuck up fo i tear yo shit up. " he said looking back at the road. "You wouldn't" i said smiling, going back to scrolling on instagram.

"Ok". He said moving his hand from my thigh and placing it on the steering wheel. "You mad frl?" I asked putting my phone down. "Shut the fuck up" he said watching the road.

I smirked knowing what would make him haply again. I dragged my finger across his leg to his jean zipper. "India stop mane." He said moving my hand frm his zipper.

Just to be clear we aint riding in no damn fishbowl. So aint nobody finna see nun🤫!!

I put my hand back on his zipper and unzipped his pants. I put my head down, i looked back up at him before i did anything for approval. he looked down at me then back up.

"If you make me crash im beating yo ass forreal." He mumbled. She smiled and pulled his dick out his pants. As I was stroking it i seen his facial expression change. He bit his lip and looked down ag me for a second.

I quickly stuck his dick in my mouth which made polo groan loudly. "Fuck india" he said pulling over at a gas station. He locked the car doors and pulled the seat back.

"Cmere mama". He said pulling india infront of his dick. "You gone take this fo me?" He asked. India nodded as he shoved his dick down her throat.  "F- you feel so good" he said fucking her mouth.

"I want you inside of me" india muffled. "You said what mama? Oh you like my dick? Ik baby" polo said moaning. "Cum for me daddy" india said using one hand to massage his balls and the other to stroke his dick.

"Fuc- baby i love u so much" polo said hyperventilating. India started sucking again as she was still using the other hand to massage his balls. "Im finna nut baby" polo said with his eyes closed. "Do it" india said around his dick.

Polo groaned as liquid shot down india's throat. She swallowed the liquid that went in her mouth. India took her mouth off polos dick and watched the rest of the cum shoot on polo.

"Clean up the mess you made" polo told india. She licked up every drop as polo watched. She went up to his mouth and spit in it. Polo swallowed it and grabbed her neck as he sloppily kissed india. "I love you baby." Polo said as they cuddled in his sit her.

"I love you more taurus." India told him, laying on his chest.

𝐝𝐮𝐫𝐤 𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬||𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚,𝐆𝐀

"What's the move tonite?" von asked, putting his phone down on the couch. "let's go to the club or sum shit. " i said putting willow on my neck. " Hold on baby " i said trying to balace her sitting so she wouldn't fall back.

" I did it!! " she said clapping, almost falling back. I caught her and set her on the couch. "I told you to hold on willow." I said sitting next to her. "I sowwy daddy" she said laughing.

"Until then you wanna go to the studio?" Von asked. "Fosho, willow go get your shoes and some pants so i can put them on you" i told her. She ran off upstairs to get them. I got up out my seat and stretched for a minute.

The studio..
"I gotta song i want you ta hear". Von said, " Aight play it." I told him,watching willow play on her ipad.

" Got a drop on this flexin' nigga, he from Tennessee (what?)
I had a thot she be with the shits, she told me where he be (where he at?)
I said, "Fo' sho', baby, let me know if you wanna eat"
She like, "Von you already know, just put your girl on fleek" (that's it)
I'm like cool, I can do that boo
What you want some shoes?
Jimmy Choo, with a handbag too, red or baby blue?
She gets to smilin' she ain't used to this, 'cause she ain't use to shit
I'm just laughin', could've been a pimp the way I move my lips
I be speedin' could've been a driver the way I push the whip (vroom-vroom)
You a hoe, coulda been a bitch, the way you throw a fit (bitch-ass)
But fuck that, right back to the script 'cause this a major lick
He got bricks, plus his neck is icy and it match his wrist
Now its like six, told her hit his phone, meet her in the Wic'
But he ain't go, but he ain't that slow, say meet 'em at the store (that's cool)
I'm like cool, let 'em front his move, do what he gon' do (I got 'em)
'Cause this the plot, put 'em in the pot, let it cook like stew
I grab my Glock, it been through a lot, but it still shoot like new (boom, boom)
We at the top, yeah we lost a lot, but that just how it go
But check the score, if y'all lose one more, that's six to twenty-four (yeah, yeah)
Let me focus, can't be zonin' out, he pullin' up now
He double park, he ain't gettin' out, he in that push to start (there he go right there)
That new Porsche it's built like a horse, colors like the 'fo
He got a ring, I guess he ain't divorce, wife probably a whore
Now she walk up, she struttin' her stuff, this bitch thick as fuck
Got in the truck, kissed him on his lip, he cuffin' her butt
Now I sneak up crouchin' like a tiger, like Snoop off The Wire
The block on fire, so I take precaution, mask on Michael Myers
I'm on his ass, he finna be mad, he gon' beat her ass
But this what happen, I got to the door, I thought I was cappin'
I was lackin' 'cause there go the opps, yellin' out, "What's crackin'?"
I'm like, "What?" I'm like, "Nigga, who? I was born to shoot"
I got aim, I'm like Jonny Dang, when it comes to chains
So I rise, hit one in his arm, hit one in his thigh, this no lie
Bitch it's do or die, you said you gon' slide
You got some nerve, your shit on the curb, boy we put in work
From 64th, and from 65th, we not from 63rd. "

" Nigga that shit fire on my granny." Durk said dapping von up. " what its called?" He asked. "Crazy story." Von told him, fixing his chain. "Yeah thats a crazy story talm bout hit one in his arm hit on in his thigh." Durk said laughing.

"Lemme hop in the beat" he told von going to stand by the microphone. "Freestyle?" Von asked. "Yes sir" durk told him. " autotune?" Von asked another question. "Nah imma do dis raw." "Les get it" von said startin the beat.

𝐃𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐪𝐮𝐞 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬||𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚,𝐆𝐀

" Jayda lemme go this one time ". Domonique said. " No Nigga I told you they bad people to be around. I don't want you caught up in that " jayda said. " Okay but im a bad person to. Don't try to make it seem like imma listen to you " I yelled back. " you kept me in here not seeing durk and von and all them other folks for months. Im going, Im taking my damn son to ". I said grabbing Loyal. " DOMONIQUE GET BACK HERE WITH MY BABY " jayda yelled chasing after me.

Domonique put loyal in his booster seat and closed the door. "MOVE BITCH" I yelled, pushing jayda off of me. "FUCK YOU DOMONIQUE." She yelled watching Domonique get in his car and pull off.

"FUCK YOU AND YO DUSTY ASS PUSSY TO" I yelled leaving our neighborhood. "Loyal you want sum McDonalds?" I asked him, looking back waiting for the light to turn green. "Yes" he said nodding. Domonique nodded and made a turn heading towards the near by mcdonalds.

"We gone go to the studio with Durk And Von okay?" I told him. "Okay" he said playing on his ipad. Domonique pulled up to McDonalds and ordered him and loyals food. He pulled off and went to the studio.

"Aye wassuh" I said, holding loyal on my side. "Damn nigga i aint seen you in a minute,whatcu been up to?" Durk asked dapping me up. "Nun much. Jayda kept convincing me to stay in the house. She ain want me around yall." I said placing loyal down next to willow.

"Bitches be bonkerss" von said laughing. " Where polo boy ?" I asked looking around. Durk and von looked at eachother then back at Domonique. "What?" I asked staring at the two of them.

" india ass cheated with polo and ion know where they are now. " durk said fast. " Damnnnn." I said throwing my head back in disbelief. " Bitches really be bo- " Durk hit Von in the back of his neck. " damn nigga" von said hissing in pain.

" les just chill hea. Yall doin anything later?" I asked rolling up a blunt. " finna go to a club " von said taking a sip of his caprisun. " ia slide just text me which one " I told him lighting it.

——

OKAY CAUSE DOMONIQUE'S PICTURE😍.
Anyways idk what to put hea but fuck 63rd
Tell me why I had a dream bout von bro. And we was talkin nd shit😭. I really miss that boy, love you dayvon❤️.

-thewife

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.7K 1.6K 31
"๐ˆ'๐ฏ๐ž ๐ ๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐š ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐–๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ˆ ๐›๐ž๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฏ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐จ ๏ฟฝ...
336K 11K 50
Soo I made another book๐Ÿ˜Š read my shit please๐Ÿ’™
198K 9.4K 17
"๐„๐—๐๐„๐‚๐“ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐“๐Ž ๐๐„ ๐€ ๐‹๐Ž๐๐† ๐‚๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ ๐–๐ˆ๐๐“๐„๐‘. ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐…๐”๐‚๐Š๐ˆ๐' ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐€ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐๐„ ๐‚๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ ๐’๐ˆ๐๐๐„๐‘."
72.7K 2.1K 28
๐–ธ๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ป๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐–ป๐–พ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ? - ๐Œ๐€๐“๐”๐‘๐„ ๐‚๐Ž๐๐“๐„๐๐“ -๐‡๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐˜