Kingdom Hearts 3.5: Passions...

By ArenKayler

Its been three years, irl, since the release of Kingdom Hearts 3. We saw how "Darkness prevailed and the ligh... More

Few things before we start
Characters #1
Characters #2
Characters #3
Chapter 1: New Arrivals
Wretched Yellow Eyes
Letting Loose
Demyx Time!
The Helper
You know...
Chapter 2: The Mysterious Tower
Untold Past
Untold Past Pt.2
Uncertain Future
Chapter 3: Homecoming
Homecoming Pt.2
A Game of Chess
I'm back!!
4-1-18-11-14-5-19-19
Beach Episode
Ready Player One?
Chapter 4: To become a Hero
"Hey, would you say I became a hero?"
Two hot heads

Announcment #1

10 1 0
By ArenKayler

Hey! My readers!

So I'm taking a small two weeks sabbatical because I haven't found the time to write and update this story.

I believe I commented this already, but I'm taking a college class now, during summer, and I haven't had the time to sit down and just pour in the next part of the story. I need to finish my summer class and then I will be able to update this story, cause sincerely time isn't on my side right now.

But, enough excuses, I will be seeing all of you in two weeks when I finish this. I will try to work on the next parts of the story to maybe pick up for lost time. No promises though, hehehe.

Have a great summer and see you soon!

Also, remember to take care of yourselves!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 7 19
as the final battle with Xehanort approaches, Sora must unlock his Power of Waking as well as helping out the other worlds, Riku and Mickey must sear...
3K 135 23
A young girl named Alannah is the queen of Kingdom Hearts. When Organization 13 finally has Kingdom Hearts in its grasp, their next step is to elimin...
24.7K 517 18
No longer updating. Story has been discontinued. Read "A Figmental Heart" instead. [following KH1] After having their only home destroyed, (Y/N) and...
5.7K 48 12
Y/N's just a normal girl. Living a good life in Radiant Garden. Until one day she's walking home and she spots some of her friends in trouble. They'r...