Goddess of Death. Sirius Blac...

By -InLoveWithPadfoot

BOOK: 1 Josette Hart's life was a mess. An evil mother who wants revenge on her family, created Josette to he... More

Character Aesthetic
Cast
Prolouge
1: Slytherin!!
2: Friends??
3: You have to choose a side.
4: What Nightmares??
5: We should go.
6: What Prophecy??
7: Just caught in the moment...
8: Slipping past Hogwarts!!
9: Maybe I should.
10: There's the smile.
11: She. Is. A. Devil
12: And what do you want?
Families
13: This terrible family!!
14: What about us?
15: 75% Dead.
16: Always and Forever.
17: Who. Are. You. Mortis Heladottir?
18: It's a date night, huh?
19: I am a dark wizard!!
20: It's your fault!
21: Huh? A monster?
22: Choose from one of us.
23: The Blacks.
24: Allfather.
25: I love you.
26: Don't be so hard on yourself.
27: This is a Miracle!!
28: Little Hangleton.
29: I had to.
30: This is amazing!!
31: It's havoc out there.
32: Thanks Mom.
33: Careful, he's mine.
34: You wish!!
35: You disgust me!!
36: The show's over!!
37: We got drunk.
39: That's still a secret.
40: You write a pretty good speech.
41: In Tonsberg??
42: I'll. Always. Be. On. Top
43: You wish to sign your own death?"
44: I want to be on top, Mortis.
45: Don't say that!! She's not dead!!
46: Oh she did!!
47: Let's just hope it's something good.
48: Flapdoddle coffin.
49: Red door?
50: My miserable life!!
51: A new beginning.
52: It's not the end.
53: I'll say we survived.
54: You are sick!!
55: And all you did is hurt me in return!!
56: Sev?
57: I do.
58: Congratulations, Auror Hart.
59: Little witch.
60: What is happening to me?
61: Cast you out!!
62: Still sounds like a threat.
63: I don't want you to go. Please.
64: You die. The lord dies.
65: Let go.
66: Get...it...out!!
67: And Voldemort.
68: Where will I find little Mr. Potter?
69: Anything.
70: After all, you are a Black.
71: Sirius! How could you??
72: It hurts.
73: Are you happy??
The End

38: I was just afraid.

255 14 0
By -InLoveWithPadfoot

26 August: Potter House.

"Four days and we will be back at Hogwarts!!" Sirius sighed and sat down at the dinning table for breakfast.

"Honestly, I'm excited for the last year and NEWTs." Josette grinned.

"Only you and Lily would be excited about exams!" James commented.

"Don't forget him." Peter added pointing his thumb at Remus. Who, don't know why, but is very sleepy today.

"And you should learn something from them." Mia advised as she placed the pancakes in front of them. "NEWTs are important James, Sirius, don't get in constant trouble this year." She warned. Referring to the letters she get every now and then about his pranks and detentions from the Head of House.

"Leave my boys alone. They are good at studies, they just need someone to remind them of it." Monty said as James and Sirius grinned and Mia rolled her eyes. "And that's have we have a daughter." He motioned towards Josette who always make sure the boys study and complete their homework.

"What are today's plan??" Monty asked.

"We are playing quidditch today." Peter answered.

"You are playing quidditch, I'll be in my room reading." Josette corrected. There's nothing wrong in playing quidditch she just doesn't like too. She learned to ride a broom in 5th year and quidditch just doesn't get to heart that much.

"No, you're coming with us." Sirius demanded.

"It will be an unequal team." Josette tried to use it as an excuse.

"Well, then I'll be the sixth player." Monty said.

"Really??" James asked excitedly as his father nodded.

"Seriously dad?? We ask you to play cards and you are too busy and suddenly you're ready to go outside and play quidditch!!" Josette glared at him for sabotaging her peaceful day. Others just laughed in return.

~☆~

The group got to the back of the house. It was huge lawn, two hoops at each end and the mini quidditch pitch was ready. They got divided into two groups. Obviously they are lacking players so it is not a whole team. Just chasers and keepers.

Sirius- chaser.
James- chaser.
Remus- keeper.

Josette- chaser.
Fleamont- chaser
Peter- keeper.

They game started off well. Sirius being the best chaser scored the first goal but turns out Fleamont is better than him rather best of all of them. And now everyone knows where James gets his skills from.

Josette's team is in the lead with 60 points and Sirius right behind them with 50. James and Sirius are passing Quaffle to each other racing towards Peter as Josette is trying to get it from them and Fleamont behind them, trying to catch up.

"We are getting this point!!" Sirius shouted, laughing as he threw the Quaffle towards James and Josette missed it by few centimeters.

"Keep dreaming!!' Josette spat.

Suddenly an owl came between Josette's face and she panicked, her hand busy hitting the poor bird trying to get it away. She lost her balance and fell off the broom.

Sirius quickly stopped and tried to catch her but failed. "JO!!!" Everyone shouted, panicking and dived in to save her.

As Josette was about to hit the ground, she used her magic and covered herself with a protective barrier, a shield. Which lowerd the impact but it still hurt, like a lot.

Mia too ran out after hearing them shout. Everyone got down by her side and Sirius quickly held her in his arms, so glad that she's okay.

"Merlin!! Jo are you okay??"
"Are you hurt??"
"Do we need to go to Hospital??"
Sirius, Remus and Monty asked together and more which she wasn't able to hear because they were talking together.

"Relax!! It's not serious but yeah, it hurts." Josette groaned rubbing her arm that she fell on.

"How did you fell off the broom??" Mia asked as she inspected her injured arm.

"Because of that silly bird!!" Josette yelled in annoyance as the bird again made his way towards her and sat down in front of her with a letter in his mouth.

"That's Meredith's owl." Remus pointed out.

"2 weeks without reply and now she decides to send this stupid owl." She tried to hit it but he flew away just in time.

Josette started opening the envelope with one hand as the second one was currently being treated by Mia. Sirius took pity on the poor girl and opened the letter for her.

"Thanks." She mumbled and started reading it. Her eyes widened as she got to the end.

Mortis,
Please come home quickly. I need you. It's urgent and come alone.
Meredith.

There were many spots on the letter which looked like dried tears, which worried her more.

"Mom?" She looked at her "Are you done??"

"Yes." Mia answered and rolled down her sleeves.

"I have to go to Meredith's, it's urgent." Josette said standing up.

"What happened?? Is everything okay??" Remus asked with concern.

"Don't know." Josette answered handing him the letter and made her way into the house. The Marauders gathered together and read the letter before following behind her.

Josette quickly slipped into clean clothes and ran downstairs where everyone was waiting for her.

"Should I come with you?" Remus asked.

"You read the letter right?? 'Come alone'" Josette said walking towards the fireplace. "Don't worry. Its probably nothing serious, I will be back soon." She looked at the parents and they nodded.

"But-" Remus started but before he could finish, Josette already floo'd away.

~☆~

As Josette stepped out of the fireplace into the huge room, she was met with complete silence not a single person in the room, which is odd cause it is always full of people or at least the house elves but they too were nowhere to be found.

Josette walked in the living room and it was chaos there. Jenna was shouting at Castiel from one end and Castiel on the other. Josette quickly ran towards her aunt.

"Hey, hey, hey." Josette grabbed her arms forced her to look at her. "Calm down. Stop shouting. Shhhh. Calm down."

Jenna took a deep breath and relaxed. Castiel started walking towards them. "YOU STAY RIGHT THERE!!" Jenna again yelled pointing her finger at him. Castiel backed away putting his hands up in surrender.

"Jenna?? What happened?? Why are you yelling at him?" Josette asked confused. They are most romantic and best couple she has ever seen. She never saw them fight in 17 years and now Jenna's just shaking in anger.

"This man... I.." Jenna gritted her teeth angrily "I'm not staying in this house any longer." Jenna said and picked up her suitcase which Josette just noticed.

"What?? But why??"

"This man.. he's... he's a death eater." Jenna pointed at the accused man. Josette gasped and looked at him with shock. How's this possible?? Castiel can't do this. He's a nice man.

"What?? No that can't be true!" Josette denied.

"It is. It is and I'm fed up of this constant fighting. I'm not staying here anymore." Jenna left the room furiously. Castiel and Josette ran after her.

"I'm sorry Jenna. Please don't go, I love you, I love you so much. I'm so sorry for I did. Please, forgive me." Castiel pleaded trying to save his marriage.

"You can't just leave!! What about Meredith??" Josette asked.

"I'm not ignoring my daughter because of this man. She'll be back at Hogwarts in four days and I'll have everything planned by the end of the year." Jenna answered, stepping out of the house.

"You have really thought this through, huh?" Josette asked. "You just can't leave him for his one wrong choice. Have you asked him why he did that in first place??"

"Mor, I have been with your mother for most of my life and all I have seen in anger, pain and suffering." Jenna started to tear up "I fell in love with him, cause he was different, he made me feel home. And now I learn he goes around killing people behind my back!!" She started sobbing. Josette was trying so hard not to hug her right now.

"The minister's assassination? He was behind it. I told him to stop this and still there are death eaters in my house every fucking day!!" Now she was angry, like really angry. "I ask him the reason?? To protect us. I don't need protection. I just need him to stop." Josette quickly hugged the broken woman who kept crying onto her shoulder.

Josette was feeling really sad for her and a little bit of angry on Castiel. Though she understands he did for his family and Tom can be really extreme about it. Like Narcissa said to her 'If he targets someone, they either join or die'.

"Take care of Meredith. Tell her I love her so much." Jenna said and back away immediately apparating, no one knows where.

"Meredith??" Josette asked turning to Castiel.

"In her room." He mumbled.

Josette immediately ran towards her room. She barged into her room and saw her sitting at the corner, hugging her knees and crying.

"Oh Mere." Josette quickly walked towards her and hugged her tightly. Meredith kept crying and crying until finally she stopped.

"Mo...mom??" She strutted.

"She left. I'm so sorry I couldn't stop her." Josette replied and she again started sobbing "No, no, no. Don't cry. She is going to come back."

"Re..really??" Josette nodded even though she was not fully sure.

"What happened??" Josette asked.

Meredith took a few minutes to compose herself and then answered "At the..party when Voldemort.. was giving his shitty speech. Mom asked... why are they still waiting, everyone else has left and dad just said to wait. That's when the fight started between them."

"Why didn't you tell me sooner??" Josette asked.

"Tell you what?? My father is a death eater and my parents are constantly fighting??" Meredith retorted.

"You know, I'm not going to judge you right?? I'm not exactly the definition of perfect." Josette replied rubbing her back as she was still shaking from all the crying.

"I know. I was just afraid." She mumbled and continued "And after you left the party-"

"The show's over!!" Voldemort shouted at his followers. "And Castiel, get your niece under control." He hissed pointing at the said man. Castiel gulped in fear and Jenna kept looking at him in shock.

"Though for the past few months you have proved useful so, I would let the childishness of the girl get away." Voldemort smirked, he knew exactly what he was doing. Rasing a fight between the couple to get back at Josette cause he knows how much they mean to her and his plan worked.

"Anyone who doesn't know." He turned towards his followers "Dear Castiel is our new spy in the ministry and the very cause of the Minister's death. I don't have words to express how proud I am." The death eaters clapped for him "And I expect that from you all." Tom skillfully diverted the topic from him getting punched and embarrassed to Castiel being a death eater.

Jenna was keeping a straight face staring in front of her, she was so angry that she couldn't even look in her man's eyes. Meredith stood nervously fidgeting with her fingers. Never in a million years she would have thought that her father would do something like this.

"I want everyone here at 9 in the morning to discuss our further plans." Tom ordered and turned towards the Colemans "You too Castiel." He smirked before taking the floo powder and leaving.

As soon as they got home, Castiel and Jenna started fighting and sent Meredith to her room. Next morning Jenna told him not to go for that meeting but he still did and they again started fighting.

Tom made sure that everyday at least one death eater made visit to their house. And every single day their was yelling and shouting in their house. Meredith was so tired of this that she never left her room, the house elves will bring food for her and that was the only outside contact she had in last three weeks.

Until today when Tom personally came to their house which made Jenna's blood boil. And this was not enough, she overheard their conversation which blew her head.

"Castiel, you know I want Mortis on our side." Tom started. He was not going to plan anything related to Josette in this house. It was just the evoke the fight, he knew Jenna was listening. It was just a set up. "I want you to convince her to join our side."

"My lord." Castiel spoke quietly, fearing he might say something wrong. "I'm not as close with her as you think. I'm not good for this job." He politely denied.

"Have you considered making you wife do it for you??" Voldemort smirked knowing he hit the right spot. Jenna won't even think of becoming a death eater and that to, to go against Josette, not a chance. Josette and Meredith are equal to her, she loves Josette as much as her own daughter.

"I don't know, my lord." Castiel mumbled.

"Then try talking to her. And we will talk about this later." Voldemort said before walking out of the house and apparating away. And just as he planned Jenna and Castiel again started fighting and it was bigger than any other fight before that. Meredith knew this would get out of hands and decided to owl Josette, maybe she would be able to stop them.

"-and here you are." Meredith finished.

A/N

Poor Meredith!! Castiel shouldn't have gone on the wrong path.

Don't forget to vote and share.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.9K 2K 110
Juliette Potter is finally at Hogwarts with her favourite person in the world, her brother! They have been together since the start of the time and n...
25.5K 1.1K 65
BOOK: 2 Harry Potter is starting his third year at Hogwarts. Sirius Black has escaped Azkaban. Remus Lupin is teaching Defense Against the Dark Arts...
69.2K 2.5K 17
**Book 1 in the Bally Bloodline Series** Jasmine Bally, a Muggleborn Ravenclaw going into seventh year, prefers her school life to her home life, eve...
581K 27.6K 35
Bex Dumbledore, back again for another year at Hogwarts is faced with many challenges. Juggling a relationship, N.E.W.T.s, friends, as well as new po...