Goddess of Death. Sirius Blac...

Від -InLoveWithPadfoot

BOOK: 1 Josette Hart's life was a mess. An evil mother who wants revenge on her family, created Josette to he... Більше

Character Aesthetic
Cast
Prolouge
1: Slytherin!!
2: Friends??
3: You have to choose a side.
4: What Nightmares??
5: We should go.
6: What Prophecy??
7: Just caught in the moment...
8: Slipping past Hogwarts!!
9: Maybe I should.
10: There's the smile.
11: She. Is. A. Devil
12: And what do you want?
Families
13: This terrible family!!
14: What about us?
15: 75% Dead.
16: Always and Forever.
17: Who. Are. You. Mortis Heladottir?
18: It's a date night, huh?
19: I am a dark wizard!!
20: It's your fault!
21: Huh? A monster?
22: Choose from one of us.
23: The Blacks.
24: Allfather.
25: I love you.
26: Don't be so hard on yourself.
27: This is a Miracle!!
28: Little Hangleton.
29: I had to.
30: This is amazing!!
31: It's havoc out there.
32: Thanks Mom.
34: You wish!!
35: You disgust me!!
36: The show's over!!
37: We got drunk.
38: I was just afraid.
39: That's still a secret.
40: You write a pretty good speech.
41: In Tonsberg??
42: I'll. Always. Be. On. Top
43: You wish to sign your own death?"
44: I want to be on top, Mortis.
45: Don't say that!! She's not dead!!
46: Oh she did!!
47: Let's just hope it's something good.
48: Flapdoddle coffin.
49: Red door?
50: My miserable life!!
51: A new beginning.
52: It's not the end.
53: I'll say we survived.
54: You are sick!!
55: And all you did is hurt me in return!!
56: Sev?
57: I do.
58: Congratulations, Auror Hart.
59: Little witch.
60: What is happening to me?
61: Cast you out!!
62: Still sounds like a threat.
63: I don't want you to go. Please.
64: You die. The lord dies.
65: Let go.
66: Get...it...out!!
67: And Voldemort.
68: Where will I find little Mr. Potter?
69: Anything.
70: After all, you are a Black.
71: Sirius! How could you??
72: It hurts.
73: Are you happy??
The End

33: Careful, he's mine.

317 16 0
Від -InLoveWithPadfoot

26 July: Potter House.

The three Marauders were in the living room, sprawled out on the couch, watching television. Sirius was laying his head on Josette's lap as she ran her hand through the his hair.

Till date, the only person anyone has ever seen touch Sirius' hair is Josette. James wants to change that.

"Pads, can I touch your hair?" James asked.

"Are you Mortis?" Sirius responded.

"...No"

"Then the answer is no."

Josette lets out a small laugh at the utter look of indignation on James' face.

Now, Sirius has his eyes closed, a smile on his face. Smirking, James scoots closer to him and places his right hand on Sirius' hair.

Almost immediately Sirius tenses, his eyes now wide open. He pointed his wand at the unwanted hand in his hair and shouted, "INCENDIO!"

Josette instantly yelled "NO!" While James yelps and pulls his hand away. Sirius' eyes go even wide when he realizes he was about to set fire to James' hand.

Luckily, the spell was not casted due to Sirius doing the wrong wand movement in his sleepy stupor. They look at each other before bursting into laughter.

"That was almost death for you, Prongs," Josette said in between laughs.

"I know right! Fried Potter." James replied

"That's probably a delicacy somewhere," Josette added jokingly.

"Merlin Prongs, I'm sorry about that but in my defense, I did warn you!" Sirius said slightly out of breath.

That day, James learned his lesson: not to ever touch Sirius's 'luscious mane', as he calls it.

"Gryffindor, lion, mane, get it?" Sirius explained.
"I do and it's stupid." James rolled his eyes.
"No, it's not, shut up James."

"Kids, dinner's ready." Mia shouts from inside. The three quickly ran into the kitchen, taking their place at the dining table.

They started telling Mia about the little hair incident while enjoying the food. Fleamont was working late tonight so, his place was empty.

Just then a black owl swept into the room and sat in front of Josette with a letter in his mouth. She took the letter from him and gave the bird some treats and he left as quickly as he came.

It looked like a invitation. Her name was written on top of the envelope in fancy letters. She opened it and inside was a card.

There was another letter in the envelope she removed that too and started reading it.

The engagement party is just an excuse. I know you are curious to meet me so, let's not wait anymore. Hope you consider the invitation and we will meet at last.

The Dark Lord.

Any other sane person would reject the invitation but like I said 'sane' and we know for sure Josette isn't one. She really is curious to meet him, maybe she will get all the answers to her questions. But is a little nervous too.

"What is it?" James asked.

"Apparently, Lucius and Narcissa are engaged and there is a party." Josette answered handing them the invitation.

"Seriously?? I can't believe she's going to marry a Malfoy!" Sirius scoffed.

"They love eachother Padfoot at least it's not a arrange marriage like other Purebloods." Josette said. He hummed in response.

"You are not going, are you?" He asked.

"Of course I'm going. Cissy's my friend." And I want to meet that bastard.

"Jo, all purebloods will be there including the Slytherin gang." James said.

"Don't worry. I'll be fine."

"But-" Sirius started.

"Let the girl decide for herself." Mia stopped him.

"Besides if all the purebloods are invited. I'm sure Jenna and Castiel will be there too. So, don't worry." Josette assured them.

"If you say so." Sirius mumbled. "You have to bring a date. You are taking me, right?" He raised his eyebrows smirking.

"I'll be going without a date." She politely declined.

"Why??"

"Padfoot, it's a pureblood ball. Your parents will be there. And I don't want you to face them again." Josette placed her hand on his, squeezing it.

"Yeah. You are right." He mumbled sadly. Only the thought of parents makes him shake in fear, don't even want to know what will happen if they meet again.

~☆~

30 July: Diagon Alley.

"Ok Sirius, we'll go look for a dress you boys can do whatever you want in that time, okay?" Josette said. She needs a dress for the party amd everyone decided to meet at Diagon Alley so, she can get her dress and everyone can enjoy a day together after staying apart for 1 month.

"Ok, I'll see you soon!" Sirius replied as he waved goodbye and parted with Josette. He, James, Remus and Peter went towards the Quality Quidditch Supplies as Josette followed her two friends, Lily and Meredith into one of the shops that sold beautiful dresses.

There were many lovely dresses in the shop and Josette took a minute to admire them before her friends shook her out of her daze and pulled her off to choose a dress. Before long, Josette had chosen five dresses that she thought were beautiful. She decided to let her friends choose which dress looked the best on her.

"Mor." Meredith started "It's a pureblood ball."

"So?" She questioned confused.

"All the dress you have chosen are red. They will eat you alive." Meredith warned the girl who just smirked at her statement.

"I know. That's why I chose this." She winked.

She brought all five of them into a dressing room and randomly picked one to try on. When she walked out, she could see her friends shaking their head and went back in to change. This happened three more times until she got to the final dress. When she walked out feeling like they would reject this as well, she was met with stares of all the people in the shop and could instantly feel her cheeks go red.

"Mor... you look absolutely gorgeous..." Lily said in awe. Josette didn't believe her so she decided to look and see for herself. She walked to the mirror and looked at her reflection.

She slightly cringed. Her old look was gone and it was replaced with a completely different girl standing in front of her. She doesn't like to wear dress or even skirts, it looks weird on her and she's used to always wear jeans and pants. But this dress did make her look beautiful. She looked at herself for a while longer before deciding to buy the dress.

~☆~

"Mortis!!! Why can't see your dress?" Sirius whined as Josette refused to show him her dress for the eighth time.

"Because! You can only see it when I wear it for the yule ball. No sooner, no later." Josette said with a smile.

After the dress shopping the girls spent done time in Florish and Blotts browsing for some books, knowing very well they won't get to go there once the boys return back.

An hour in the book shop later they met the boys outside Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour and went inside for a treat. They enjoyed the whole day together at various shops and it was finally time to go home.

Meredith, Remus and Peter flooed home from the Leaky Cauldron. Lily's mother came to pick her and she met James for the first time. He was very nervous at first but Lily's mother smeed to like him so, that went well but not sure about her father. The other three came their by her car cause why not?

"You should go ahead. I have to met someone." Josette said.

"Whom?" Sirius questioned.

"A friend."

"Is she coming here?" Sirius raised an eyebrow.

"And you are just assuming it's a she?" Josette smirked.

"I just thought..." Sirius trailed off.

"No, she's not coming here. I'm going to her shop."

"Where is it?" James asked "We will accompany you. Besides I don't want to travel by floo powder I love to ride that muggle thing."

"I don't think you'll like it." Josette mumbled "It's in Knockturn Alley."

"Why do you want to go there. That area is full of dark wizards." Sirius whisper yelled.

"It's okay. I always go there." Josette rolled her eyes and started walking, leaving no choice for the boys to follow as well.

"Your obsession of dark arts is going to kill you one day." James yelled and Sirius nodded.

Josette ignored the boy's rant about her safety as they entered the dark alley. "Take up your hood and hide your face." Josette ordered them.

"What about you?" Sirius asked as she had no hood on her dress.

"I don't need it. You on the other hand are new here, if you don't want these wizards near you I suggest you take up your hood." Josette eyed the wizards standing by, looking at the trio. James and Sirius gulped looking at each other and quickly covered their face. Josette kept her head high confidently as they walked.

They entered cobb and webb's, a small shop at dark corner of the Alley. The shop keeper's head whipped up hearing the door open. "Mortis!!" A woman in her 20's squealed and tightly hugged the girl.

"Idony!!" Josette laughed as they broke apart.

"Who are they?" Idony asked glaring at the unknown boys.

"This is my boyfriend, Sirius Black." Josette introduced.

"Boyfriend?? Didn't expect that!!" She smirked and looked at the boy carefully. "Not bad. You look handsome." Sirius blushed at her compliment.

"Careful, he's mine." Josette warned jokingly.

"Yeah, yeah. Stop joking." Idony waved her hand dismissively.

Idony is Jenna's friend and she introduced her to Josette. Idony is a Midgardian witch, she knows about the Josette's past and that she is the Goddess of Death. Frigga sends the potion supplies which Josette needs to Idony, to hide it from Odin and every year Josette's collects it from her.

"I'm not joking. He really is my boyfriend." Josette chuckled.

"He knows?" Josette quickly shook her head. Idony caught on and instantly changed the topic before the boys could ask any questions.

"And this?" She eyed James.

"This is my brother; James Potter."

"Brother? You sure are giving me surprises." Idony smiled and introduced herself. "So, how is Mortis as a girlfriend?" She added.

"Let's just say, I'm surviving." Sirius chuckled.

"Shut up." Josette smacked his arm "You're lucky to have me."

Idony went inside another room and came back with bag full of potions and their ingredients. "Got a werewolf on your hand, huh?" She asked handing the bag to her. The three friends tensed up at the werewolf's mention.

"How do you know??" James asked.

"Got a stock of Loupbel in that. I just guessed." She shrugged.

"Loupbel?" The boys furrowed their eyebrows.

"Moony's potion." Josette cleared their confusion "But it's all waste. He never takes it from me."

"You said it had no name." Sirius glared at the girl.

"I lied, again." Josette grinned. From all lie she tells this was comparatively not that important so, Sirius didn't stretched the topic too much. They talked for a while and soon returned back home.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

1.5M 57.1K 73
A muggle-born Slytherin whose parents are terrified of her. A pureblood Gryffindor whose parents are disappointed in him. The arrival of her Hogwart...
136K 4.7K 75
When a young girl befriends both the Marauders and Severus Snape, chaos ensues as she is constantly forced to pick a side. Tensions rise as she is in...
443K 10.8K 53
(Re-editing) It's clear that Severus Snape has never been great friends with the chaotic group known as the marauders but when his twin sister must b...
25.1K 1.1K 65
BOOK: 2 Harry Potter is starting his third year at Hogwarts. Sirius Black has escaped Azkaban. Remus Lupin is teaching Defense Against the Dark Arts...