π“˜π“»π“²π“Ό | ʜΙͺɒʜ & ʟᴏᴑ α΄›Κœα΄‡ ᴑᴏʀ...

By sannohdaime

"π™·πš˜πš™πšŽ πšŠπš—πš πšπšŠπš’πšπš‘ πš πš’πš•πš• πš›πš’πšœπšŽ 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽ πšœπšŠπš–πšŽ πšπš’πš–πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ π™Έπš›πš’πšœ πš‹πš•πš˜πš˜πš–πšœ." Hi... More

Epigraph
graphics
Prologue
Author's note
PLAYLIST
ACT 1: Hope
Chapter 1: The Odajima Twins
Chapter 2: Encounter with a blonde
Chapter 3: Crush?
Chapter 5: Encounter At The Shrine
Chapter 6: Going to Oya High
Chapter 7: The Woman from Sannoh
Chapter 8: Okonomiyaki & Ramen
Chapter 9: Meeting Housen
Chapter 10: Insanely Stupid
Chapter 11: Told you so
Chapter 12: Can't lie
Chapter 13: Bet on it
ACT 2: Faith
Chapter 1: Suzuran
Chapter 2: Night Out
Chapter 3: Smile
Chapter 4: Brother from another parent
Chapter 5: Old Friend
Chapter 6: An eye for an eye
Chapter 7: Busted
Chapter 8: Pretty Girl
Chapter 9: Need Someone
Chapter 10: Not Alone
Chapter 11: Finding Out
Chapter 12: Meeting Them
Chapter 13: More than that
Chapter 14: Surprise!
Chapter 15: Weekend Plans
Chapter 16: Family Dinner
Chapter 17: Worthy
ACT 3: Believe
Chapter 1: Too Much
Chapter 2: A Ticket
Chapter 3: Paying A Visit
Chapter 4: Rival Schools
Chapter 5: An Alliance?
Chapter 6: Himuro Reiji vs. Hanaoka Fujio
Chapter 7: Predicament
Chapter 8: Responsibilities
Chapter 9: The True Alliance
Chapter 10: Payback
Chapter 11: Versus Senomon and Kamasaka
Chapter 12: The Final Fight: Suzaki Ryo vs. Hanaoka Fujio
Chapter 13: Omikuji
Chapter 14: To The Beach
Chapter 15: I Can Handle Myself
Chapter 16: Realization
Chapter 17: Down Bad
EPILOGUE

Chapter 4: KoMi

1.2K 52 5
By sannohdaime

"Okay, but don't blame us if the girl that we will pick will want to stab you."

---

The twins are in the second year of high school and currently attending the Seiho Girls High. Kiko is in the symphonic band and she plays the violin while Nozomi is part of the Kendo Club.

Both of them are practically busy with their school and club activities but the girls even have a small business going on. A dangerous business at that.

The two may be a part of an elite school for girls in the morning but at night, they are selling information about different gangs in Toaru City and the SWORD district.

They know about Housen, Suzuran, and even the famous Oya High that is part of the SWORD. They don't go and sell information to yakuza or other dangerous people, they only sell it to delinquent students. The two are smart not to be conned by their customers. They will check their background first before giving what they want.

The girls have been earning money and using it for school stuff. Their parents don't know about it, but Yuken does. Their brother even asked for information from them in exchange for food. That's the only thing they charge their brother.

The two are known to be Komi, derived from the last syllable of their given names.

The two are also getting contracted to protect someone from stalkers or bullies that the girls from their school had. Due to that, they were famous and many girls admire them.

"You want us to set you up on a blind date?" Kiko asked in disbelief.

The school is already over and the twins went home to change out of their uniforms before meeting their customer at a café which is a few blocks away from their school.

"Yeah. What's wrong with that?" Yasushi asked the girls as if they were being rude to him. The blonde is known as a student from Oya High and he is a usual customer for information about the students in their school.

This weird request is the first time they heard it from him.

"We're... well, it's so unusual of you," Kiko said and chuckled. Nozomi looked at Yasushi with a frown. The male looked at the twins in disbelief and slammed his fist on the table making a loud bang and causing people in the café to look at them.

"I'm being serious," he hissed.

"Okay, but don't blame us if the girl that we will pick will want to stab you," Kiko told him and rolled her eyes. They remembered Kiyoshi, a close ally of Yasushi, was stabbed by a pretty girl a few months ago. They heard that he was completely fooled by the girl.

Nozomi sighed and nodded in agreement. Yasushi glared at both of them. "In a week."

"Yeah, yeah. We'll take care of it in a week," Nozomi told him. She made eye contact with the male for a few seconds before the latter breathed out and left the store.

"Geez, that was a surprising request," Kiko commented as she sipped on her mocha frappe that she ordered earlier. Nozomi already finished hers.

The twins stood up and walked out of the store.

"I thought he will want some information about the Red Rum or something," Nozomi said as they walked through the side of the road. The skies are beginning to darken as it was almost 7 in the evening.

"Yeah, I heard it's been going around the streets, right? Even in Toaru City."

"And I think someone from our school has been selling it, too," Nozomi muttered. Kiko took the last sip from her frappe and threw the cup on the trash can that they pass by.

"Oh, I heard Ueda Yui bought the drugs," Kiko said as she remembered that one of the band members and in the same year as them was forced to take drugs with some shady men. They even took a video of it.

"Ueda Yui? Isn't she Ueda Sachio's sister? The leader of Housen?"

"Ah! That's right. I heard his sister is attending Seiho. Wow, what a small world," Kiko sighed as she realized that her bandmate is the Housen leader's little sister, and not only that, Yui's brother is a friend of Yuken.

"Now I feel responsible for her," Nozomi sighed as she now feels a bit closer to the Ueda girl since both of their brothers are friends and attending Housen.

"Onii-chan told us not to meddle with Housen's business, though," Kiko shrugged.

"Right," Nozomi nodded in agreement and stopped walking as they turned right and after not even a minute, they already reached home.

---

"Eh? A bodyguard?" Nozomi questioned. She was in disbelief when Ueda Yui asked them about it.

"Aren't you the twins who are protecting girls for as business?" Kiko and Nozomi glanced at each other and then at the girl. They both nodded. "Then, you can be my bodyguard for half a day, right? At least until I get home."

"Is someone suspicious following you?" Kiko asked and Yui slowly nodded. Nozomi glanced outside the school but she couldn't find anyone.

"Okay, fine," Nozomi said and Kiko nodded backing up her sister's response. "We're charging 50 yen per hour. Just tell us when it will start."

"Later, after class," Yui answered and the twins nodded.

"It's a deal!" Kiko grinned.

And soon after class, the twins, Yui and Ishii Madoka went home together. The older female is confused to see the twins with them since she knows they are going in the opposite direction of their home.

"Why are you twins with us?" Madoka asked.

"Yui-chan hired us to protect her," Nozomi simply said as the four of them walked out of the school.

Madoka then snapped her head towards Yui's direction, "Eh?!"

The twins raised their brows to Yui as if telling her to explain it all to Madoka because they are not paid to actually explain it. It's tiring.

So, the girl explained it to Madoka, and clearly, she was surprised that one of the members of her band had an encounter with the drugs.

"Are you stupid?!" Madoka exclaimed while Yui pouted. The twins watched them completely intrigued by what was going to happen. Nozomi then turned her gaze away from them as she can feel a sudden shiver down her spine.

It feels as if someone was actually watching them.

"Also..." Yui trailed off.

"Hah?! There's more?" Madoka exclaimed.

"I think I'm followed by a strange man this morning." Yui then nodded in the twins' direction. "That's why I asked them to walk me home."

Madoka then glanced at the twins who just smiled at her. She turned her gaze to Yui, "After the drug problem, you have a stalker now?"

"Is that the guy?" Nozomi asked and they all looked at the guy with a shaved head who is a few meters away from them and clearly looking in their direction.

"That's him, huh?" Madoka said and walked towards the guy. The twins were shocked and followed Madoka to stop her. They were supposed to keep Yui safe, not to beat up her stalker.

"Hey, you!" Madoka yelled.

"Madoka-senpai!" the twins yelled and hold her but the older female was much stronger than they had expected.

"Stop playing innocent, pervert!"

"Pervert?" the guy asked in disbelief.

Nozomi looked at the male and scanned him from head to toe while Kiko tried to stop Madoka.

"Those pants..." Nozomi trailed off. Kiko glanced in her direction.

"What is it, Nozomi?" the older twin asked.

"Isn't he from Housen?" Nozomi asked making Kiko glance at the male and realized the pants that he was wearing is the same as Housen's.

"Madoka!" the girls looked at the older woman who was walking toward them.

"Yumi-nee!" Madoka exclaimed. The woman stopped walking when she turned her gaze in Yui's direction making the guy and the twins look at where she was looking.

They saw Yui getting taken by a group of guys.

"Oh, shit," Kiko cursed under her breath and immediately run at the same pace as the guy from Housen.

"Oi!" the guy from Housen exclaimed as he punched one guy causing him to slam on the containers in the alley. The twins came to the scene and immediately find Yui.

When they were sure she was safe, the twins looked at the redhead guy.

"Who the hell are you?" the redhead asked the Housen student.

"This girl's stalker!" he answered as he gestured to Yui.

"Stop joking with me!" the redhead exclaimed. "Hey," he said to the blonde with him.

"Is that the guy?" the redhead asked.

"No," the blonde immediately replied. "He's completely different from the person back then."

"I see. You better watch who you pick a fight with," the redhead said as the other guys with him picked up some weapons and attack them.

Kiko clicked her tongue in annoyance as she tripped the other guy who was going to attack the male from Housen. She immediately punched him in the gut and uppercut him.

The redhead took the metal pipe from the other guy and use it to attack the guy with black flannel.

Nozomi and Madoka along with the older woman from earlier walked toward Yui and asked her if she was okay. Luckily, Yui is not hurt or anything after Nozomi checked up on her.

"You're the guys who filmed Yui!" Madoka exclaimed.

"Filmed her? What the hell?" the guy with an army cut questioned in shock. The twins also looked at Yui in disbelief.

Kiko then looked at the girls a few feet away from them and seems to be calling the police.

"Are you from Housen?" Yui questioned the guy who just saved her.

"What?"

"Those are Housen pants, right?" Yui said as she pointed to the grey pants the guy is wearing.

"Housen?" the redhead guys questioned.

They all turned their heads towards a van that approached their direction. Nozomi noticed how the older woman instinctively spread her arm as if to protect the three of them while Kiko just stepped back to the corner. The four shady guys hopped in the van and they immediately left.

"That's screwed up," Kiko muttered as she watched the van drives away from them. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.8K 2.2K 60
An Angel's Friends fan fiction. Sulfus Γ— OC Elos is a lonely angel, not used to friendship. She fell into the world with the kindest angel she ever m...
38.9K 1.5K 29
【retelling of high and low the worst!】 .... ❝Don't be afraid of storms, learn how to dance in the rain.❞ (I don't own the High and Low fr...
26.9K 477 11
A collection of one shots I've written cause I can barely commit to full blown stories. Cover art by @ninecloud7 on Instagram Highest Ranking: #71 in...
639K 39.1K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...