Strains Of Joy - Selena Gomez...

By Haizlena

Y/n Y/L/n is a graduating student who aspires to become a singer. He met The Selena Gomez one day and his lif... More

Piece Of Cake?
Me Or It?
Holy Shi*
It will rain
Do you have a Date?
Follow
Famous
Everything, Everytime
The Impact
Betrayal
Worries
Here With You
Move On
Anything for you
Hailee
Calm Down
You are Stupid
CCA 1
CCA 2
After party
The Other Way
Never again
Eyes On Me
You're a dork
Selena & Chef
The Most
Mistake?
If that's what you want
Love Me Like you do
He's Different
Miss You
Never Let You Leave Me
Never said that
Proved Me Wrong
I am ready
The Reason?
Says Who?
So screwed up
She's Perfect
If the World was Ending
Stay
Again
What if I like it?
Just Do It
Not Sure If..
Promise me
Yes, I am
Hello there
Don't be surprised
Trending
Thinking Out Loud
Paper Rings
I beg your pardon
My Cutie Pie
You hate me
Grammys
Strains Of Joy

Plans

2.3K 62 3
By Haizlena

Y/N's POV:

"Are you sure there's nobody?" Raquelle asked.

"Yes I've checked there's nobody out there." Ryan answered.

"We can go now selena." Raquelle turned towards selena who was standing next to me.

Selena and raquelle were waiting for midnight so the paparazzis would be gone. Because the paparazzis didn't know selena was at my house and if they caught her, they would have made something up which we wouldnt like for sure.

"Take care of yourself y/n. And don't overthink things. Okay?" Selena said to me while holding my hands.

"Yes. Thanks again." I said with a nod. She smiled back.
When we turned,Raqulle and ryan were talking.

"Okay I'll see you tomorrow at 2pm." Raquelle said to Ryan.

"Can't wait to See you" ryan said with a flirty smile.

'What the hell!' I said to myself.

"Ahem!" Selena faked a cough to get their attention.

"Lets go" selena said and they left.

Ryan closed the door.
"What the fuck is going on between you two?" I asked

"What do you mean?" He asked without keeping an eye contact.

"Dont act smart ryan! How long?" I asked.

"Dude it was just yesterday." He said

"I need more details." I crossed my arms.

"Fine." We sat down on the couch.

"So yesterday we met at this cafe where i buy coffee all the time. Raquelle said she bought breakfast and was heading to your house. I didnt had my breakfast so i thought i would join you guys. We had a coffee together and you know.." he trailed off.

"And..what?"

"We-you-know-kinda-kissed." He said shyly.

"What! You guys kissed just over one coffee date? That's insane." I started laughing.

"No it's not. We had so much in common and she said she loves basketball. So how can i not kiss her" ryan shrugged.

"So you are going on a date again, tomorrow?" I asked.

"Its our first date and Yes"

"Sure. Whatever". I said and laughed again.

"Enough about me. Whats up with you and selena?" Ryan asked.

"Woah! No no. We are just friends" I said.

"Mhmm I see. Friends who are always caught staring at each other, holding their hands" ryan said

"Shut up dude! That's her way of being friendly. "

"Yeah sure sure" ryan said in a sarcastic tone.

"What?" I questioned his sarcasm.

"Nothing. No offense but its Just i dont understand why she is doing all of this for you. She wants you to help her write songs thats understandable. But she stayed at your house cuz you were sick,She took care of you. She uploaded your songs. She cant see you sad. That makes me think you are more than just friends."

He was right. Maybe she likes me?

Then my phone started ringing. I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

"Who is it?" Ryan asked.

"Its Sawyer"

"Why is she calling you at this time. And why didn't you blocked her number yet?" He asked.

"I'll call her in the morning, let's go to sleep" i said while putting my phone back un my pocket.

"Don't cal her. Block her" ryan said. I just hummed before entering in my room.

~~~~~~~~

Selena's POV:

"Selena,how do I look?" Raquelle asked.

Raquelle was getting ready for her date with Y/N's friend.

"You look pretty." I said.

"Are you sure?" She asked while fixing her hair.

"Why are you nervous? This one is like your 3rd date in this month." I said with rolling my eyes.

"I know but this guy, he is different. I hope things work out between us." She said.

"I hope so too. Now leave. You are late already."

Y/N's POV:

I attended college after long days of leave. It was different. Different than always. The one student who used to sit alone,not recogonised by anyone, was now the most popular kid in the whole college. Everyone greeted me while passing by me. Some tried to talk but i ignored them. Might sound rude but what they are doing is not something appreciateable.
Ryan was on leave today. Maybe he was getting ready for his date with raquelle.

I was sitting in the canteen all by myself when someone came to me.

"We need to talk". It was veronica.
I just sighed.

"Y/n, please." She said. I got up and she took me in an empty classroom.

"What is it?" I asked while not making an eye contact.

"I want us back" she said in a sweet voice.

"We cant. I am done?" I sighed.

"Why?" She asked with puppy dog eyes.

"Look V-i mean Sawyer, I have to complete my graduation and focus on my career. I dont have time for break ups and make ups."

"You also need someone to be with you in all your goods and bads. Like a partner to stay with you for rest of the life."

"Yeah I do. But it ain't you." I said.

"Why? I promise i won't repeat that again. Please trust me." She said with tearful eyes.

"You know what veronica, ever since i met you I had so many things planned. I planned to propose you after my graduation,marry you soon after that,have kids with you and many more things but you had something else in your mind. Trust you? Well, you are the one who changed me. I dont think if i will ever trust someone again. Thanks to you."

"Please y/n, I am sorry. We can still work on how you planned. Please give me a chance." She said.

"I gave you CHANCES. All of the time. I was the reason that our relationship lasted this long. If i would have never apologized for YOUR mistakes,ignore YOUR mistakes, take YOUR blames on me, we would never have lasted this long. All i did because I love you- I loved you.
Why are you even apologizing? Because i am trending all over the internet for the thing which you never supported or never encouraged me for? Please veronica. Try to understand, we arent made for each other."

"You know what y/n. Fuck you and your fame. I dont give a shit about it. Fuck off goodbye." She yelled. I just smiled and she got even angrier. She banged on the table and left.
Another girl took a seat next to me.

"Y/N. Fuck that bitch. You deserve someone who respects your what you do." She said and started being touchy.
I am seeing that girl for the first time in my life. I ignored her and got up from there without saying anything.

I was walking back to my home. I got a call on my new phone which selena gave me for professional use.
"Hello" I greeted as i answerd the call.

"Am i speaking to Mr y/l/n?" A guy on the other end asked.

"Yes. How can i help you?"

"Hi,I work for republic records. We would love to have a meeting with you as soon as possible" he said.

"Okay sure-Yeah." I said excitedly.

"Great so can we meet today? If are okay with it ofcourse." He asked.

"Yeah. I am free now. I'll be at the office very soon." I said.

"Thank you sir. We will be waiting" he said and hung up the call.

Republic records called me. They definitely want me to sign with them. I mean, not to brag but who wouldn't like to, I am trending on charts anyways.

I can't go to the meeting in this dress. I headed back to my house and put on some fancy clothes before going to the meeting.

~~~~~~~~~

Selena's POV:

Raqulle left and i was alone sitting in my studio. I played Y/N's songs on repeat. It has not even been a day but i miss him. Being around him was something out of this world. Maybe i like him or maybe its more than just like. I wonder what he is doing right now. I should call him
I called him two times and he didn't answered. I was about to call him 3rd time, when raquelle called me.

"Hey. What you doing?" Raquelle asked when i picked up the call.

"Nothing much. Why?"

"Can you pick me up?" She asked.

"Uhh! Sure. Why didn't you took your car?"

"Okay Thank you. Bye." She hung up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 144 15
One sided love between 5 popular students in the college. Forced relationship, broken friendship, suicide and new feelings happen in their story. But...
113K 6K 28
The story of Hannah Elaine as told mostly through her point of view, as she tries to move on with life after leaving her first love, Rebecca. The gir...
103K 4.1K 55
IMPORTANT: The story contains lots of swooning moments, funny insults, chaotic and HOT situations, staring contests with a couple of intense blue eye...
588 40 14
𝐏𝐇𝐘𝐒𝐂𝐄 𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐒 a name unheard of. Except by one, of course. The one who simply got away. Five years ago her best friend moved to a diffe...