Loving Youㅣ2PM Wooyoung x IU

Od moonnightlight17

"Every thing that I do is out of loving you" Starring: 2PM Wooyoung and IU Více

Loving You
Cast
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Final Chapter
Acknowledgement

Chapter 1

3.2K 45 16
Od moonnightlight17

“Yah, Jieun-ah noona!!! Ireona!” Hyunjoong knocked hardly on her door making her noona pissed of his thuds.

“Aisssssh….” She hissed covering her head with her pillows.

He made a strong thud in knocking and she sits up rubbing her head in annoyance.

“Aisssh… YAH, HYUNJOONG-AH STOP IT!”

“NOOOONAAAAAAAA!” he called out while kept on knocking.

She opened the door, seeing her brother neatly wearing his uniform while she was still in her night dress.

“Ppalli… We’re gonna be late noona, my school’s at 7:30”

She closed the door of her room and directly went to her bathroom.

After she took her bath that only reaches for 5 minutes, she went out of her room and went to the dining.

“Jieun-ah… Send Hyunjoong in school first okay?” her mom said while setting the table with the help of their maid.

“Ne”

“Oh… BTW your Nichkhun oppa studies in Howon so find him” Jieun smiled from ear to ear.

Nichkhun is really a handsome guy and addressed by his family as the guy with a perfect face.

++

//Seoul Academy//

She first sends her dongsaeng as what her mom told her to do, ‘I missed my old school’ she thought.

Her parents decided to transfer her in a bigger school which is the Howon University. Even though she opposes on her parents’ decision, she must explore in bigger schools.

“Jieun-ah!!! Jieunnie! How are you?” Jiyeon greeted and hugged her immediately.

“Great!” word she can only say.

“You really transferred huh? I thought we’ll be together until we graduate in Senior High?” Jiyeon pouts, crossing her arms across her chest.

“Mianhae Jiyeon-ah… you know it’s my parents’ decision, right? I can’t do anything about it. We would still be seeing each other”

“Bogoshippeo Jieunnie…” she gave her a warm hug.

“Nado… bogoshippeo Jiyeon-ah”

++

//Howon University//

She was so nervous in entering her school’s gate and so she took a deep breath, “Hana… Dul… Set” She first set her eyes in searching Nichkhun.

“Jieun-ah!” a familiar voice called her from a far. But she was hesitating to turn her head to the way where the voice come from, doubting if he meant her or just another girl that has the same name as hers.

“Yah, Lee Jieun” someone held her shoulder and spun her. She was in awe seeing Nichkhun in front of her, being as handsome as ever.

‘An angel fell from the sky’ she thought.

“Yah… you’re not in the real world again?” he snapped her out, entering the reality.

“No, I’m not” she smiled covering the awkwardness she had.

“Come, I’ll let you meet my group” he leads the way. “Guys!!!!!” he called out and his friends all shifted their attention to them.

Jieun looked so astonish seeing the same guy she met years ago, “Meet Lee Jieun, my childhood friend” Nichkhun introduced.

“Annyeonghaseyo...” They said in unison. But then she suddenly hug the guy she knew she had met before, his name was Jang Wooyoung.

He was so shocked on her action…

++

//Flashback//

“Eomma!!! Eodigayo?!!!” Jieun said weeping loud in the streets.

“Hey, kid… what’s the matter? Why are you crying?” a cute little boy almost on her age went to her.

“I can’t find my mommy” she said while wiping her tears but her tears kept flowing down. He gets a hanky on his pocket and wiped it on her cheeks.

“Don’t worry… I’ll be with you ‘till we find your mom, okay?” he smiled hoping he could make her smile too.

She smiled back after his assurance, “What’s your name?” he finally asked.

“Nan Jieun-imnida, you?”

“Nan Liam-imnida, friends?” he showed his pinky swears to her and she tied her pinky with his, as being friends.

“Jieun-ah?!!!!” someone called from the other side of the street.

“Eomma… Eomma!!!!” she called back turning her head to her mom’s way. “Eomma!!!” she repeated and waved her arms in the air.

“Jieun-ah, wait there” her mom shouted.

“Liam oppa… gomawoyo” then she suddenly kissed his right cheek as gratitude of comforting her.

“What was that for?” he asked shockingly.

“Well for comforting and being with me, annyeong” she ran hurriedly to her mom leaving him behind.

//Flashback ended//

++

“Eheeeemmmmm” the rest faked a cough driving Jieun into reality.

“Liam oppa, don’t you remember me anymore?” she asked. He was trying to remember her but she’s totally a stranger to him.

“Mianhae… but I really don’t know you. I think we never met before” he answered and bowed showing he’s sorry.

“You really don’t remember me? You were the one who comforted me years ago when I was lost in the streets” he just shook his head.

“Jieun-ah… his name isn’t Liam but Wooyoung” Nichkhun butted in. “Yes, and he doesn’t look like an American to have such name” he continued giggling.

“Annyeong, Nan Jang Wooyoung-imnida” he formally introduced bowing.

“Mianhamnida if I thought you were the kid I met, annyeonghaseyo nan Lee Jieun-imnida, a transferee here” she bowed.

“Jieun, I want you to meet Kim Minjun haraboji” Nichkhun was smacked by Minjun in teasing him as the grandpa of the group.

“Jieun-ah, don’t call me haraboji but Minjun oppa” he takes back his silly nickname. Jieun smiles and nods at him, guaranteeing him that she won’t use it as her address to him.

“Ok Taecyeon-imnida… Kim Junho-imnida... Hwang Chansung-imnida” they introduced themselves not giving Nichkhun the chance to say they’re silly nicknames. “It’s nice meeting you Jieun-ah” they said in unison that made her in awe.

She nods her head twice, “Me too…”

++

//II-A//

They all went to their own room. Junho, Wooyoung, Chansung, and Jieun are in the same levels but in different sections. The hyungs were all in one sections.

“You’re in SA (Section A) too?” Jieun asked upon seeing Wooyoung following her lead. He just smiled and first went in.

She was dumbfounded seeing his smile that was really the same as Liam’s. “Jocheun achimieyo, Miss Lee Jieun?” her teacher snapped her out.

“Eh?”

“You could now take a seat with Mr. Jang” then her teacher went back to her table.

“Aissssh…” she hissed walking to her seat beside him.

He just smiled secretly knowing she was his seatmate. She looked at him suspiciously, “Wae?”

He shifted his attention to her, “Mm…?”

“N-Nothing” she said then gazed straightly.

He chuckled, “Gwiyeowun” he whispered giving her attention back to him.

“Mwo?”

“N-Nothing” this time he copied the way she said nothing a while ago.

“Tch…”

++

//Breaktime//

He walked to the cafeteria, “Where’s Jieun?” Nichkhun asked when he didn’t saw Jieun with him.

“She’s in the room hyung, sound trip” he answered and got his food from the counter.

“Get her” he commanded. As an obedient dongsaeng, he doesn’t have any choice but to obey Nichkhun’s command.

“Jieun-ah… Jieun-ah…” he rocked her softly, she raised her head slowly and was awe seeing him.

‘This school is full of guardian angels huh?’ she thought.

He spoke but she didn’t hear him clear, “HUH?! I don’t understand you” he rubbed his neck in annoyance and got her headphones off her ears.

“Do you clearly hear me now?”

“N-Ne…” she awkwardly said.

“Khun hyung told me to pick you up so you’ll eat with us” he slipped his hands on his pocket.

“Ahhh…” then she fixed her own and put her headphones back in her bag.

“Kaja” he tucked her up and held her on her wrist.

++

“I think the two really have the awkward atmosphere” Minjun, the eldest, suddenly said.

“Why do you say so hyung?” Chansung, the maknae, asked. Well he’s not the maknae of the group anymore since Jieun came by and welcomed her in their group.

“Because of her mistake, well… I think I’d get awkward when I’m on Jieun’s shoes”

“You won’t fit on her shoes hyung” Chansung literally stated.

“Babo” Junho hissed on the younger’s sentence.

“The princess is here! Finally!” Chansung cheerfully said seeing Jieun behind Wooyoung.

“YAAAAAAAH” Nichkhun hit Chansung’s arm lightly.

“See? She’s not comfortable” Minjun whispered.

“Ahhh… Wae?” Chansung hissed,

“We talked about this already.” Nichkhun simply answered.

Nichkhun and his company are famous in the campus being the heartthrobs. Students weren’t that fanning them but when a girl became close to them, they easily get jealous because it was their dream to be with them. And so Nichkhun doesn’t want Jieun to know about it because she might avoid them for that. She’s as precious as his little sister.

“Annyeong oppa!” she greeted waving.

“Sit beside me!” the four; Minjun, Taecyeon, Junho, and Chansung, said in unison.

Nichkhun just rolled his eyes in annoyance. “Just sit beside Wooyoung, Ji” Nichkhun commanded.

++

//Home//

“Oppa!!!!!” Wooyoung’s younger sister in 2 years, Minyoung, called out from upstairs when she noticed he has come.

“Minyoung-sshi!” Wooyoung called back while she’s running downstairs and he put his bag down.

“I think it didn’t come out well, am I right?” she sat beside him and pressed his left hand with her thumbs, playing with it.

“Not that it didn’t come out well… but”

“But… what?” she glanced at him and saw him smiling, “Ahhh… who’s that pretty eonni that made you smile like that?”

Wooyoung turned his head to her and hit her head lightly. “Aisssh… what are you talking about”

“This was the first time I saw you like that, you know? Well you’re readable especially when you’re in love! ~” she cheered out singing.

“You really knew something about love huh?” he boastfully asked.

“Whatever oppa”

++

“WAAAAAAAAAAAAH, that was so embarrassing Jiyeon-ah” she said over the phone.

[“That’s alright… well is he really cute?”]

“Well, sort of”

[“Then you’re saying he really is?!!!!”]

“But Liam oppa’s cuter”

[“Aissshh… but you said they’re face were similar. Don’t you think that maybe he is Liam’s reincarnation?”]

“Yeah, yeah… I know you believe in that but I don’t think so, because I don’t want the real one to die just like in your beliefs.”

[“Oh, right… Gotta sleep, see you tomorrow!”]

“Mm… Jalja!” then she hung up and immediately went to sleep.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

15.5K 641 71
Wooyoung is a normal boy with a normal life or so he thinks. One day he will meet a group of boys that will change his and his friends' lives. Anoth...
8.4K 327 18
"Thank you for saving me. It's the precious thing that people can do to me," "It's nothing," "It's something to me. Thanks," "Welcome." . . . Start...
7.4K 409 43
- Royal !¡ au - ❝ Haven't changed a bit, have you? Still pretending to be untouchable. ❞ - ❝ You're hardly worth my attention, Hongjoong. ❞ Ended :...
15.9K 1K 21
[ 𝖢𝖮𝖬𝖯𝖫𝖤𝖳𝖤𝖣 ] ❝ 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐫 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐢𝐧...