Worthless - Larry Stylinson f...

By AgnesTomlinson

*TRIGGER WARNING! Self-harm, eating disorder (not really but kind of) suicidal thoughts and possible major ch... More

Worthless
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Epilogue
Alternate ending

Chapter 23

53.7K 2.2K 1.1K
By AgnesTomlinson

Harry's POV

Should I or should I not? The lads told me to do it but I wasn't sure. He wouldn't even want to see me. So should I let the lads down and leave Louis alone? Or...should I do as the lads told me and maybe, possible help Louis? It was probably to no use but it was worth a try.

He has been in the bathroom for quiet long now and I was actually worried about him. What could he do that took so long? I was pretty sure he wasn't doing something...dirty...so what could it be? I haven't heard the shower either...

I have to stop being such a pussy and just knock at the damn door. He was my best friend. What was I even afraid of? God this was just ridiculous I just have to knock at the door! It was just to bring my hand to it and knock! How hard could it be?

Just as I was about to knock the door opened and a pale Louis walked out. And when I said pale I meant pale. Like a corpse. And if possible he got even paler when he saw me.

"Oh...um how long have you been standing here?" he asked in something that was more quiet than a whisper. His eyes were ice blue and somewhat lifeless. It was weird to see Louis like this. He was always so happy. It has been like this for a while ever since...ever since I changed my way to be towards him. It was my fault he was like this. So small, quiet and depressed.

I broke him. I broke a perfectly good person. My best friend. I was just thinking of myself instead of thinking about how Louis would feel.

"For a while...I was um...the lads and I decided that... um so like we want to...um..we want to help you Lou." I said and scratched my neck.

"Oh, um...help me?" 

"Yeah help you. We all know that you're somewhat under water and like um... we want you to be fine again." I answered and Louis' eyes darkened. His face was so pale and his eyes lifeless, dark and slightly red, probably from lack of sleep. I couldn't understand how I had not seen this before, how broken he really is. How his eyes has a dull color instead of the usual clear blue. How he has gotten so thin like he hadn't eaten in a week. How his skin has lost it golden color and is replaced with a pale grayish color. How his smile was faked and not happy and bright. How could I have been that ignorant to not see it?

"I'm fine and I do not need any of yours help. Just understand that. I can take care of myself. I'm the oldest of us and I know what to do." Louis snapped and I felt anger boil in my veins.

"But for fuck sake! Let us help you instead of acting like a child! Grow up and let yourself get helped! We are your friends, you can trust us Louis!" I half of screamed at him and he took a step back.

"But I can't! I don't trust you Harry, I just don't anymore." he whispered the last part. He didn't trust me. Louis didn't trust me. My best friend didn't trust me.

"And why not!? What changed?" I screamed knowing the answer but wanting to hear it from him. 'You changed Harry. You became a total idiot and that is why I am not trusting you' he would say but Louis looked at me with his blue sad eyes.

"We. We changed. We're not the same anymore Harry. Everybody can tell, the lads know, my family, the fans and we know Harry. I know that you know it, you just don't want to. But I know it, I see it, I feel it and I live it. I live with it every day Harry."

"We can change again! We can go back and just make everything perfect again! We can be us Lou, just trust me." I said and I saw how the tears build up in his eyes.

"No." was the only thing he said before he went to his room and closed the door. He left me and took both my hope and heart with him.

This was all my fault.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.5K 1.9K 18
Being in a relationship has to be wonderful. It was at the beginning for Liam. But when the past catches him, Zayn needs to let his stress out. Their...
6.6K 114 13
Larry stylinson and Niam Horayn Harry and Niall, best friends since junior high 6th grade. Both have a passion for music, and both like two best fri...
74K 1.5K 30
Young Dream, believing he has feelings for someone else, comes to a realization that the one he's actually falling for is George. The two are young...
3.7K 130 9
Louis has for years had a rivalry going on with his colleague, Harry, but when the Mayor's daughter is found murdered the two have to work together o...