Chapter 11

"And that was One Direction!" we went of the stage. We had just done a interview in front of a live audience. The screams were louder than usual and my head was pounding.

"That was a really fun interview and the audience, Oh my God. I thought my ears would crack!" Zayn said laughing. I laughed along halfheartedly. My head really hurt.

"Hey, Lou are you alright, you look a bit pale." Liam asked concerned.

"Yeah, I'm fine just a headache." I said and Harry looked at me with sad eyes. 

I didn't really know where Harry and I stood, but he hadn't hit me in two days. But he hadn't really talked to me since I caught him standing outside the music room. I just didn't understand. First we were best friend, then he ignores me, then he says those things, then he hits me and now? What he did now wasn't clear. I wondered what went on inside his head. He couldn't mess with me like he did. It wasn't healthy for me.

"Okay we should get to the car now." Niall said. The car ride was full of conversations but I couldn't concentrate on them. My head was hurting, it came noises from everywhere and I had a hard time staying awake. A high pitched noise sounded in my ears and I could tell by the others' faces that they didn't hear it. What was wrong with me?

I sighed and massaged my temples. Damn headache. Damn noise in my head. Damn tiredness. I closed my eyes and rested my head at the seat.

"Are you sure you're fine?" one of the boys asked again. I didn't open my eyes and I couldn't determine who’s voice it was.

"Yeah." I answered. The high pitched noise became louder and I tried to shut it out. God, could it just shut up? After a while I heard Harry's voice.

"We're here twat." so it's back to twat now? I opened my eyes and glared at his green gorgeous eyes before I unblocked my seatbelt and walked out of the car. I kept my focus on walking while the headache grew and the howl kept going. Harry walked in front of me and unlocked the door and we walked in. 

"Why so quiet, shithead?"

"I'm tired." I said honestly, I was exhausted and didn't want anything more than to sleep. 

I walked up to my room and took two painkillers from the top drawer. I swallowed them dry and walked over to the bed, but on my way there I caught a glance of myself in the mirror. I looked horrible, my hair was going in every direction, my eyes were reddish and my whole torso skinny. Now I understand why the boys worried so much.

I groaned and flopped down on my bed. The whole house was quiet except from the ringing in my ears. Hell, it was so annoying! Shut up, shut up shut up, shut up, shut up! God, why won’t it just shut up!? I ran my hands over my face in frustration. Couldn't it just stop? Maybe if I thought of something else it would stop. Harry. It was the first thing that popped up in my head, but I didn't want to think about him now. But he was always on my mind. But for fuck sake couldn't it shut up!? I've never had good patient and this ringing totally stress me out.

What do I usually do when I'm stressed? No. I won’t do that. Not now. 

But maybe just one time...