Mariposa~ Yandere Family Madr...

Par that_one_Yandere2007

This is book starts after the movie ^^ Since Y/n left her childhood nightmare, the Laboratory, she flees to C... Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Isabella's Ending 🌺
Dolores's Ending 👂
Luisa Ending
Best Ending ( True Ending)
Bad Ending
Fan art.... please?

Chapter 9

1.1K 19 14
Par that_one_Yandere2007

3.2K Reads?! THANK YOU!

( now back to the book)

( Nobody's P.O.V)

" Okay Dolores, Now remember what we told you." Abuela said as she grabbed both of Dolores's shoulder

" yep! when he said ' I do' I'll say ' I don't.'" Dolores smiled.

" Good girl." Abuela said with a smile on her face " Now remember , Don't forget!"

As Abuela opened the door, she looked out to see everyone in their seats, including you and your brother, Micheal L/n.

" Abuela, you ready?" Mirabel asked

" Yes Mirabel, you may tell them that the wedding is starting."

( And so) ( Dolores's P.O.V)

As the wedding march started, I was in the family room getting ready, But I was too thinking about Y/n and our plans together.

As Antonio's bird flew on me, it gave me a signal for me to come out. As I did, everyone stood up and turned to me.

As I looked at everyone, I was blushing at Y/n as she gave me the thumbs up, I just want to forget the plan and kiss you Y/n.

As I walked up stairs, I met up with Mariano who was blushing at me... fucking werido.

As we held hands, Abuela cleared her throat and said " We are gathered her today to celebrate the life of Dolores Madrigal and Mariano Guzman. Mariano, do you take Dolores to be your lawful wife?"

Mariano smiled at me and said " I do."

"Dolores, do you take Mariano to be your lawful husband?"

Now it's my chance, I smiled at Mariano and said " I don't."

Everyone gasped at me, Abuela whispered quietly so Mariano couldn't hear  " Good job Dolores."

As Abuela cleared her throat, she yelled " Dolores! you don't really mean that do you?!"

" I do Abuela, I never loved him, I did it for a reason. And that reason was for you to be happy."

" Well, I'm not!" Abuela growled " Dolores, go to your room! your grounded!"

" You can't ground me!" I yelled " I'm 20 years old!"

" And I'm 75, so, go to your room."

I threw my flowers on the ground and stormed to my room, I think I nailed that.

( Y/n's P.O.V)

I was confused, Dolores didn't want to marry Mariano?! she lied just to make her family happy? I felt more confusion towards me, And everyone was talking about it too as well. I was about to get up, until Mariano ran by me and went to the family room.

" psst. Pssst!" I turned around and saw Micheal giving me signs for me to talk to him

" I don't-"

" TALK TO HIM DAMMIT!" Micheal whispered loudly. I just rolled my eyes and walked in the family room, but as I opened the door, Isabella was already there.

" I'll leave them alone." I muttered

( Isabella's P.O.V 🌺)

As I was comforting Mariano, he whimpered " why does Dolores have to do this to me?!? we held hands, I even understand her feelings ever since the Casita have been rebuilt. I-Is there something wrong with me?! Isabella tell me please?!"

I cupped Mariano's face and said " Mariano... there's nothing wrong." I said softly " Dolores have every right to reject you!"

" w-what?"

I roughly pulled my hands away from Mariano's face and said " Your a pathetic, worthless, useless man who wants to rush things over!"

Tears rolled down Mariano's face, he whimpered " I-Isabella... why are you like this? I thought you loved me?"

I used my vines to make pull Mariano's face close to mine, I whispered " I never loved you, not ever in my life, I've always thought you were weird and your nose! it looks like a smashed Papaya!"

" Isabella.. what's-"

I groaned loudly and yelled " do you ever shut up asking question! but I will ask you more questions when you wake up."

" what do you-"

As my vine came up to Mariano, It knocked him up cold to the ground.

As I my vines picked him up, I whispered " Dolores, he's knocked out."

It took Dolores a few seconds to come here with Abuela, as they came, we walked to the basement where the others were waiting for us. We tied Mariano's feet  up to a chair, and used my vines to rope his hands, And the last part was to wait for him to wake up.

( 5 minutes )

" OH MY GOD!" Camilo yelled " WHAT'S TAKING HIM SO LONG!?! Isabella, did you hit him THAT hard?!"

" I did not!" I yelled " I hit him a little bit, he shouldn't take THAT long."

" mmmmnnnngh..." 

As we heard him groan, Camilo groaned " finally he's awake! come on! let's hurry up and kill him."

( Mariano's P.O.V)

As I woke up with my nose hurting, I also noticed I was tied up to a chair and hands and legs were tied up to vines? wait.... Isabella did this to me? why....?

" Your finally awake Mariano..." a familiar voice from behind said coldly and unwelcome.

I turned around and saw Isabella, giving me a cold stare 

" Isa.... why are you."

" I did this so we can get rid of you." Isabella continued 

" wait... what do you mean.. 'we?'

As Alma walked up to me, the others walked up to me with weapons in their hands.

" I'm sorry Mariano..." Alma said a bit sadly " But we don't want you in the earth anymore."

" What did I do wrong!" I yelled as tears rolled down my eyes " I didn't do anything wrong or bad! I'm a good kid! please, believe it!"

" Your are one...." Mirabel joined in " we really do believe it.... but you have to die."

" N-No!" I yelled As I was trying to break free, The vines snapped  and I got up and started running.

" GET HIM!" Abuela yelled

As I was running for my life, I was avoiding the screams for the Madrigals. Tears were rolling down my eyes as I was catching my breath, just before I could get out, I felt something grabbing my legs, I looked down and saw Isabella's vines.

" Your not going anywhere." she said darkly as she forcefully pulled her Vines, which caused me to fall.

As I was being dragged by the vines, I was trying my best to break them, it didn't take long when Luisa grabbed my arms and broke them.

I was about to scream in pain, when Isabella's flowers quickly covered my mouth.

" Shush boy!" Abuela said " We don't want Y/n and her Brother to hear you pathetic screams."

" Shall we kill him quickly?" Pepa said " because I can't wait to tear his head!"

" we'll do it when we go back to the basement."

As I was being dragged to the basement, I was trying to grab things to make me stop from being dragged, but nothing helped.

As we made it back, I wasn't tied up to a chair this time, I was hung upside down like a bat.

" You guys ready?" Abuela said as she grabbed the bat

" Yep." Replied all of the Madrigals, As they grabbed their bats and weapons, they were all about to attack me, when Bruno stopped them

" What is it Tio Bruno?" Mirabel asked

" Before we kill him, should we tape his mouth and blindfold him?"

They turned to Bruno and nodded into an Agreement

" Felix, get the tape and Julieta get the blindfold."

As the two went to get the blindfold and tape, I kept on begging them to stop and for forgiveness.

Julieta gave me a sad smile and said " I'm sorry but Dolores loves Y/n, and we want her to be happy."

" SO YOU GUYS ARE DOING THIS FOR DOLORES?! YOU GUYS ARE SICK!"

" for Y/n." Camilo smiled

" YOU LOVE HER TOO?!" I screamed

" So do we." Mirabel, Isabella and Luisa joined in

" BUT WHY-"

" SHUT UP AND DIE!" Felix yelled as he tapped my mouth

As I was screaming and mumbling in pain, As Julieta put the blindfold on me, all I could ever hear from Abuela " don't worry Mariano..... It won't hurt.... THAT much."

~~~~~ End of Chapter 9~~~~~

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

127K 4.1K 100
The Madrigal family isn't the only gifted ones in the Encanto. They're just the loved ones. Y/n is part of the L/N family, who mirrors La Casa Madri...
11.8K 344 32
|--🦎--| A carefree flirt who has to be anyone but himself. A stubborn know-it-all with a bold attitude and a big secret. |--🦎--| Y/N's family had l...
66.7K 1.4K 25
Camilo madrigal x female!reader (Y/n) and her family moved with their grandparents in Encanto, in which our protagonist will face a lot of events whi...
3.7K 25 34
𝑺𝒚𝒏𝒐𝒑𝒔𝒊𝒔: ~Set one (or two) years after the original movie, a young girl named Imena is found passed out in the woods. Oblivious to her pa...