Crush forever!

By bsirius19

"Shivani" had a crush who was her relative, but after her indirect rejection she convinced herself to move on... More

character introduction
chapter 1: kiss
chapter 2: proposal
chapter 3: Sketching him.
chapter 4: Beating around the bush
chapter 5: he broke my heart
chapter 6: leaving city?
chapter 7: dance academy
chapter 9 : waiting for her
chapter 10: your one and only Romeo.
chapter 11: date?
chapter 12: can I have your number.

chapter 8: going home?

106 7 0
By bsirius19

One and half year later,

Shivani's pov:

"So how's your preparation for your board  exams." Shivay asked  me. We were outside of our coaching, standing near his bike.

"Umm normal, not so good. I'm not confident about math." I replied.

"You can ask me any doubt anytime, okay. I'm not bad in maths." He said.

"You don't need to remind me that you topped your tenth class board." I replied, rolling my eyes.

"Come on I'm not reminding you, I'm offering you help. I know you've studied in coaching but sometimes a friend can be a better teacher, you know." He said and I nodded.

"Okay."I replied. Suddenly I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I took it out and looked at its screen. My brother was calling me.
God how much I miss my family only I know.
Everything is good here, my bua, my cousin, my friends, my teacher but still I  miss my family.
I only went  back to home only once since I came here, that is on my brother's birthday. My parents birthday and anniversary was during my classes so I didn't get the chance to go there. But on my brother's birthday I went there with my bua for only one night and we left from there back to Mumbai early morning. I didn't want to face Ransh so I avoided him as much as I could.
I was thinking about all of this then once again I felt my phone buzzing in my hand. I picked up the call.

"Where the hell were you?" My brother yelled from the other side.

"What happened?" I asked confused.

"Why weren't you picking up my call?" My brother asked still angry.

"I was in class. What happened? Why are you yelliing?" I asked again.

"You're okay, Right? Nothing happened to you?" He asked, ignoring my question.

"I'm fine nothing happened to me. But what got into you, why are you shouting?" I replied.

"Thank God, you are okay. " He sighed in relief. "I was worried about you and you weren't picking up my call. I got tensed." He continued.

"Will you please tell me what happened?" I asked irritatingly.

" When I..I came home. I overheard mom and dad. They were talking about you and mom was crying." He said.

"What? Why?" I asked. I was shocked, why was mom crying, nothing happend to me. "What did you hear?" I asked.

"I didn't hear clearly but I think Mom was asking dad to bring you back home. She said she doesn't want you away from her, she doesn't want to loose you. And she was crying so much. When I got near them I asked what happened and why was she crying but they didn't reply. They just ordered me to go to my room. I thought something happened to you so I got so much worried." He replied.

"I miss mom and dad too. But don't you think it is weird that mom was crying just because she was missing me. She could have called me. And she is not the woman who would cry over these things. I've never seen her cry in my life." I said to my brother.

"I know this is why I was so tensed I thought you had an accident and they weren't telling me. I was freaking out when you didn't answer my call." He replied.

"Okay. Now that I'm fine you don't need to freakout." I assured him. " And I'm calling mom right now. I want to know why she was crying. Bye!" I said.

"Okay bye. Take care of yourself and remember if you need anything just call me, Okay. You're my only sis and I love you more than my life." He said.

"I love you too bhaiya." I replied. I cut the call and dialed my mom's number. She picked it up after one ring.

"Hello, mom." I said as soon as she picked up the call.

"Hello beta. How are you?" She asked. Her voice was cracking, like she was trying to hold her tears.

"I'm good mom. What happened to you? Why were you crying?" I asked her.

"Nothing, I was just missing you. Come home soon beta."she said in sad tone . "After your board exam, you are coming back home. I don't want any excuses. And you'll continue your study here. I'm not sending you back, away from my eyes." She demanded changing her voice from sad to stern one.

"Mom I know you miss me. And I miss you too but you don't need to cry over this. And you promised me that you will give me four years. After twelth I'll do whatever you want me to do." I said. I do miss them I really do but I like living here, now I have friends, I hang out with them, my bua loves me like a daughter and Avni loves me like sister. And most important I got over him. I don't love him anymore but I still don't want to see him or hear him.

"No I won't listen to you. You're coming back home after your exam ends." She said.

"Mom please." I replied. " I promised you I won't do anything you won't like. And I kept my promise now it's your time to keep your promise. You can't do this to me." I said in pleading tone. I didn't get reply from the other side. After sometime mom replied.

"Okay but one mistake and you're coming back home and you're coming home in the summer vacation. I don't want to listen to your dance academy excuse, understood." She said and I nodded even though she couldn't see it.

"Okay mom. Love you." I said.

"Bye." She replied and cut the call. 'what, not even I love you too beta and she was crying because she was missing me. Indian moms and their weird way of showing love.' I thought.

"What happened?" Asked Shivaay.

"Nothing. She said she was missing me. But I think there is more than that. Something has definitely happened." I replied.

"Come on." He said to me, gesturing to sit on his bike after He saw the worried look on my face.

"Where?" I asked.

"To the place where your mood will lighten up." He replied.
___________________________

"No, we're not going inside."I said, trying to pull Shivaay's hand.

"Come on. It'll be fun." He replied, not moving an inch.

"No. We're underage so we can't get in." I whispered so no one could hear.

"That's my problem. You don't need to worry about that." He replied. "Do you want to get inside and have fun or do you want to go to your home and worry over nothing." He asked.

"I want to.. have fun." I said in low voice.

"Then follow me partner." He said, making a hand gesture to follow him and I did.

"Wohhho, this is amazing!" I exclaimed. We were inside a club which was very beautiful. Loud music was playing, people were dancing all over the floor. This was a very high class club. ' shivaay must have paid high entry fee.' I thought. Then I remembered the main question. " Why didn't bodyguard said anything to you?" I asked.

"Well, he can't say anything to me as this is my dad's club." He replied and I was surprised.

" You never told me your dad owns a club. Anyway how did you manage to get me inside? I'm sure whether it's your dad's club guard can't allow your underage friends." I asked.

"You ask alot of questions." He said rolling his eyes." I paid him extra for that. And before you ask, no I never brought any of my friends here before you because I never told them about this." He said.

"Okay." I replied.

"Now if your interrogation has ended then may I have a dance with you." He said forwarding his hand toward me.

"Always partner." I replied and took his hand.
__________________________

After exams,

"Shivani" Avni said and opened the door, after I rang the doorbell. I got inside and removed my shoes near door.

" What happened you look worried." I asked, looking at her face which has frowned expression.

"Come to the living room." She said and I followed her. I stopped when I noticed that my mom, dad and brother was sitting on the couch. I ran toward dad and hugged him tightly and he chuckled and hugged me back.

"I missed you so much." I mumbled.

"I missed you too beta." He said.

"Looks like we are not here." Said my mom and brother in unison. And I laughed. Then went to hug them too.

"Come on, now go and freshan up. Then we will have lunch together." Mom said and I nodded. Then I went to fresh myself up.

"How was your exam?" My mom asked while having lunch.

"It was good, infact very good. I answered all questions and I am sure most of them are correct." I replied, eating the last morsel of my Roti.

"Finished?" My mom asked me.

"Yes" I replied.

"Now go and pack your bag." She said.

"What? You came here to take me?" I asked.

"Yes and you're coming with us." She said.

"But my exams ended today atleast let me enjoy one day with my friends." I demanded.

"Okk call your friends here and say goodbye to them. We will leave in the evening." She said.

"Goodbye? You mean I'll not come here back?" I asked.

"I guess that's when we use goodbye." My brother said and I glared at him.

"No, I'll come back when my next session start." I said.

"You should have think about that before you went to the club." My brother said.

"You're underage and yet you went to the club and that too with a boy, alone. What would we have done if something had happened to you." She said in an angry tone.

"But mom he's my friend and.." i said but she cut me off.

" You said, one mistake and you'll do whatever I want you to do. And this is a big mistake. You're underage. You can't go to the club with a guy we don't even know and then dance with him and go viral. That too before your board exams." She said, glaring at me, ready to kill only if looks could kill. I stood up from my chair and stormed to my room.

______________________________

Get ready for the real part, where main leads will meet again.
-What will be the reaction of shivani after meeting with ransh?
- Has ransh changed or not?
Tell me in the comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.8K 3.2K 22
After Dev and Rishita got married, leaving Raavi heartbroken and crushed, her maami decided to send her off to her hometown. And Raavi agreed, havin...
468K 43.7K 25
"𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒑𝒂𝒈𝒆, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒅, 𝒐𝒓 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒘𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈, 𝒐𝒓 𝒘𝒆'𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒊...
100K 6.7K 41
Two people completely in love and inseparable but ......one big incident changed their life and they got separated.... what will happen when dest...
197K 18.9K 57
Book #1 of the Stars Series. ~She taught him to speak out loud He taught her to hear the silence~ ✨ "Do you remember, What the hell did you do Miss...