Reincarnated Archon || Venti...

By igobrrrr

A thousand years ago, there were 8 archons instead of 7 but after the ancient war in Teyvat the 8th archon Va... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Thank you
chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 - Bloodshed
Chapter 23 - A soul returning to the winds
Chapter 24- Retrieval of souls

Chapter 25- The End

1.7K 29 57
By igobrrrr

A/n: I've always wondered if Venti didn't take the form of his friend and actually cultivate into a human form I wonder how hot he would be. White hair is what I'm guessing from his coat with the turquoise tips.

"Do you not remember me?" You asked, feeling scared out of a sudden.

"No, I don't. But I am feeling a little hungry," Venti bloated his face with a dejected look as he held his flat belly.

"Oh...I will get you your food. Don't move please!" You hoped that he does not wander around when you are absent from the room.

As you were about to get up, he immediately grabbed hold of your waist. You felt confused, why is he grabbing your waist?

"I'm sorry~ I was playing with you...hehe..." Venti looked at you with a smug face.

You let out a sigh of relief. You nearly got scared to death and were about to go to war with Snezhnaya's archon wondering why the archon had not told you about the one possible side effect.

"You can't just fake it like that!" You grabbed his collar aggressively whilst his legs were in-between your spread legs. "You're such a damn loser for dying and then faking you forgot everything. You know I was about to go beat the cryo archon's ass for not telling me about side effects!"

"Six months have passed right?" He asked as he slowly release himself from your grip.

"How did you know?" Your left brow went up, wondering how he knew six months has passed.

"I may be dead but that doesn't mean I can't see and hear when I'm near you,"

"Your structure changed. How did you grow out of that child's body?" Your eyes wandered around his new figure, checking him out.

"The more important question is...do you like it?" Venti wrapped his left arm around your waist and pulled you towards him. His lips are just a few millimetres away.

"Y/n-sama it's time for breakfast-" You heard glass shattered on the floor with Cheng Xiang's mouth dropped. She immediately apologized for interrupting your moment and used magic to clean up quickly.

"Not telling you~ figure it out yourself," you smirked and giggled, feeling happy with your answer.

He wrapped his right arm around your body and dug his head at the crook of your neck.

"You can't die so promise me please that you never die because of weapons. If you die, it must be by natural causes!" He pulled away from the hug and showed his pinkie hoping for a response for you.

"You can't die too," you responded with your other pinkie. Both your pinkies interlocked with each other. Even though it may seem childish on the surface but the promise is still sealed.

When he stood up for the first time. You realized how tall he is. How did he grow? That was the question left wandering in your mind. Even though you have asked him earlier he would always dodge the question when you asked him again.

Akemi and Cheng Xiang took a lot of photos of him. The flashes were so blinding that you retreated back to your room. The number of angles they took was more than 360 angles. You stuffed yourself with work hoping that once you were done with your stack they would stop.

They didn't, they have been doing it for hours.

You shot glares at the two paparazzi. They retreated and you pulled him back to your room. You sat him down on your bed preparing him for sleep like a mother doing it for their child.

"What happened to your left eye?" Venti asked as he noticed your left iris fading in colour. He immediately sat up and grabbed your face upon closer inspection.

"It has been like this since the time of your revival. I think I used a bit of my sight to enhance my magic..." You thought about it before replying, not sure if the information was correct or not.

"Why!? That's so unnecessary!" He yelled as his brows knitted, he clasped both your hands between his hands and looked into your eyes with his beaming eyes. "As long as we are together, I will be your left eye onwards!"

Your heart skipped a beat, feeling touched by his words. You never felt so proud of your younger self for saving him from the bullies. You advised him to get some more rest since he was revived recently. You held his hand to sleep while you read comic books. Once he slept, you slowly slipped away to have dinner and finished up a few more errands for the day and you finally went to sleep.

In a blink of an eye, a few months have passed. You had sent out your and Venti's gnosis to Snezhnaya as per promised. You never liked the Celestial gods. You were getting ready to go out with a friend of yours that you met while on the way to retrieve venti's soul. You received an invitation invite from him to hang out a few weeks ago.

"It's just a hang-out between me and him! Nothing would go wrong! We're just friends!" You tried prying his finger away from your waist.

"No! You cannot go! Anyone but him!" Venti whined and his hugs became tighter. He was pouting and whining time and time again until he finally stopped after you convinced him.

You rushed to your meet-up point, apologizing to Kunikuzishi as soon as you meet him. Both of you met in Inazuma to do some activities and have some fun. Both your stomach was grumbling so you suggested getting lunch first.

After those flavourful dishes went into your stomach. You suggested walking around the beach before both of you set off to fish. Though there was some mishap when both of you took a stroll on the beach.

A mini-tornado nearly swept Kunikuzishi up. The sea's breeze guided sand into his eyes. That was when both of you decided to drop fishing for the day and go around Inazuma exploring the land. You found a cliff and had always wanted to dangle your legs off of it. You requested to sit there to enjoy the experience and your friend did not mind at all. He joined you in the experience as it was accompanied by a gentle breeze of the wind.

The wind started picking up speed as the trees started arching their back and their leaves flying everywhere. There was a sudden strong gust of wind that swept Kunikuzishi off the cliff. You quickly swooped down and catch him and safely landed at the bottom of the mountain.

"Today is very windy..." He remarked as he seem tired of the activities.

"Indeed...maybe today's not our day so let's end it here. We can hang out next time! When the weather is perfect!" You added on to his remark as you scratched the back of your head.

Both of you went on your separate ways. What an unlucky day...or was it? The time you came home Venti was bent out of shape over the hangout with his arms crossed. Whenever you tried talking to him he would always ignore you and pout like an angry four-year-old child.

You have tried for hours to get him to tell you what was bothering him but his mouth does not seem to be opening anytime soon. You sat on top of his lap hoping for a reaction. That caught his attention with a blush across his cheeks.

"Venti! Come on tell me already! Don't tell me you're still mad about the hangout!?" You asked him.

"You don't him as you did with Noelle right?" He finally spoke.

"Why would I like him and first of all why did you bring up Noelle?"

"I don't like you being near other people...when it's not me or Akemi. I just don't like it!"

"Are you jealous?" You smirked grabbing his face.

"No! Why would I be?" His eyes started moving in all kinds of directions.

"You are! Haha!" You plant a quick kiss on his red soft and plump lips.

"I'm not the earth Y/n you know. I've liked you since we were even before 1000 years old! Don't be jealous ok? I'm not going anywhere," you ruffled his hair on the back of his head.

His grumpy face became a face beaming with joy in a matter of seconds. He engulfed you into his embrace, seemingly never wanting to let you go. You promised to go on another date with him in the near future. Though there was a question you have been wanting to ask him.

"Venti where did you get the mora to treat me to my meals when I first met you again in this world?" (Chapter 3, the paying for your meal.)

He stuttered his words and looked around the room.

"Did you steal Mora?" You interrogated him.

"No...I earned it and before I spent it on wine I saw the beam of light coming from your island..." Venti replied as beads of sweat appeared on his forehead.

"Be honest with me. I won't go out with him if you be honest," you made up a quick lie that would get him to spew whatever he did.

"I stole it from the golden house before coming over..." He mumbled loud enough to let you hear. He had the face of a guilty thief. "I stole only 100,000 Mora! It's not a lot!"

"It's not a lot!? You can buy lots of grains of rice!" You yelled in shock at what he said.

"They didn't notice...so take it that it didn't happen. It's been almost a year since that happened! Just forget about it!"

"If you steal again I'm not going ever marry you,"

"Why? Because you're scared you can't get over me if you threaten to break up with me?"

You rolled your eyes at his teasing. You got off him and slept for the night. For the next few weeks, you noticed how weird everyone was acting. Actually, everyone was acting normal except for Venti. He was always dragging his words or stuttering. There was always something they were hiding like balloons or green bushes?

But at the end of the day, he always engulfed you in his embrace that you got used to and thought Venti developed a problem with speech. You had meetings outside of your greenhouse popping up, so you went out to handle some affairs with the council that upholds the law of the nation.

Upon returning you looked up at the lights wondering why they are off. They were turned on unexpectedly catching you by surprise. Your body jolted to see Venti in front of you. When did he get here?

He held your left hand and kissed the back of it. He smiled with a blush spread across his cheeks.

"You and I have known each other for more than two thousand five hundred years," he got on one knee down and pulled out a tiny box. "Would you be my wife forever?"

That caught you off guard. Who would ever think that the tone-deaf bard who is always broke got the ring from?

"Don't ask me where I get the money for it! Just answer my question!" He pouted with an angry face.

"I agree to be your wife forever," you chuckled at his way of asking.

Was it not 'Will you marry me?', but you did not mind the change he brought into that line because that is what made him the most adorable person in the world. He got up and slid the (gold/silver/platinum/rose gold) band into your left ring finger.

"You're all mine now!" He giggled as he cupped your face.

"But I don't have a ring for you to put on..." You looked at him a bit devastated, though that was to fool him while you created a similar wedding band behind your back.

"I'm joking here's yours. You can't sell it ever! For money or alcohol..." You brought out the same colour of your ring and slid it on his left ring finger.

Anyone who would walk past him could instantly tell Venti is over the moon. He has been smiling like an idiot the whole day. You being his soon-to-be wife are being glued to him almost 24/7. He was an even better servant than your two usual servants all because of excitement. Both of you were talking about how you want the wedding to go and whose tradition to follow. Your tradition is exactly the same as Inazuma.

"Maybe we can have a wedding with my tradition and yours. Let's do yours first!" You suggested as you clapped your hands together.

(For German and Japanese weddings, I'm trying my best to find all the resources I can. It may or may not be accurate)

You asked Akemi to be the witness of the wedding, while Venti asked his good old friend Zhong Li to be the witness to the wedding. Akemi and you went out for a day to pick a white wedding dress/suit in Mondstadt city. Zhong Li took half a day to get used to Venti's new structure. He was not used to seeing him from eye-to-eye level. You finally decided on an outfit and were happy with your buy.

You were choosing who to be your pastor and you thought of The Church of Favonius. You thought why not get someone from The Church of Favonius. you went into the church hoping to find someone. Barbara caught your eye immediately and you went to her.

"Barbara!" You called out to her.

She looked at you and her eyes were bright. She greeted you with a smile and said, "Long time no see Atsume! How have you been?"

"I'm fine, thank you for asking. I would like to ask if you would be willing to be the pastor for my wedding?" You asked her with a sense of nervousness because you fear rejection.

"Are you doing it in Mondstadt? If so then we would normally ask the pope to do it but everyone is away...hm...I will do it then!" Barbara replied with determination.

"We will be doing it in Mondstadt. It will be happening in the next month. I will pick you up a week before the wedding date. How does that sound?" You asked her.

She nodded her head agreeing to your request. You were glad to hear that and bid her farewell for the time being. You arrived back at your nation and Venti was immediately running into your arms.

"The drunk god new structure caught me by surprise today. I am still not used to seeing him from an eye to eye level. I hope both of you have a happy marriage. There are many days ahead between the both of you," Zhong Li remarked seeing the both of you together.

"Zhong Li look what I can make!" You showed him that you were able to make Mora out of thin air.

"Fascinating, how are you able to do that? I thought after my gnosis was taken, mora would no longer be produced. It seems that we have a new alternative to producing new mora coins," Zhong Li's eyes widened as he sees Mora pouring out from your empty hands.

He bid everyone in the room farewell and disappeared into thin air. Everyone in the house got busy as all of you have to prepare for the wedding that is happening next month. You prepared invitations for the people you or anyone in this house would like to invite. Akemi suggested inviting some of her friends that she made when you went to find Venti's soul.

Cheng Xiang went to book a day at a shrine in your nation for you to get married. Endless hours of writing, reservation, trying on dresses. Three weeks passed and you went to Mondstadt to meet up with Barbara. She was shocked to know you are an archon. She was even surprised that your fiancé is the bard from Mondstadt that nearly destroyed the holy lyre was the god himself Barbatos. She felt honoured to officiate the wedding of her favourite Archon and another Archon.

The day before your wedding you held a tiny party called 'Polterabend'. Where you and your friends break plates, cups and anything that is made of porcelain. It is believed that shards of porcelain are thought to bring luck or ward off evil spirits in Mondstadt (Germany).

Everyone had fun breaking porcelain and glass. Jean invited some of her co-workers as per your permission to invite more people. Amber brought in a boy with blond hair that held a young girl's hand who was dressed in red. The little girl's name is Klee, the boy holding her hand is called Albedo and his assistant Sucrose came too.

"I heard you're the one to be married tomorrow!" Klee exclaimed with excitement. "Do you want to go treasure hunting with me after your big day?"

"Sure I would like to!" You replied with a smile.

Finally, the big day arrived, you were dressed in your white dress/suit and had a veil right until your fingers. Before the ceremony started, Barbara asked you if it was alright for her to use your real name. You agreed since barely anyone knows you.

If you chose the dress here are your choices:

(I heard from a video normally german brides would wear an A-line cut and with laces. I will link all the resources I've found towards the end of the chapter.)

Barbara started the ceremony with a tint of nervousness as she started the welcoming ceremony: "We have come together in the presence of the Anemo Archon to witness the joining together of this man and this woman in the bond of marriage. The sacred relationship of marriage was established by God in creation, and it is commanded in the scripture to be held in honour by all people. It is at once one of man's greatest blessings and also one of his most awesome responsibilities. Marriage is not to be entered into lightly, but soberly, deliberately, and in reverent fear of Anemo archon. Venti and Y/n thank you for joining them and sharing on this very special day. " 

You walked into the Church of Favonius with Shi Hui by your side. You looked to see Akemi wiping fake tears with a wide smile.

"We're honoured today to have a lovely couple with us here today," she started, "Venti, do you intend to take this woman whose hand you hold to be your lawful wedded wife; and do you pledge before the Anemo archon and man to love, honour, and protect her through sunshine and shadow alike; keeping yourself unto her alone until death shall separate you? If so, answer 'I Do' "

"I do!" Venti yelled in excitement.

Everyone giggled at his excitement. You giggled too, finding it amusing and adorable.

"Y/n, do you intend to take this man, whose hand you hold, to be your lawful wedded husband; and do you pledge before God and man to be to him a loving and true wife, through sunshine and shadow alike, keeping yourself unto him alone until death shall separate you? If so, answer 'I Do' "

"I do!" you exclaimed.

"You may kiss the bride," 

Everyone cheered as soon as Venti kissed you. Albedo covered Klee's eyes, protecting her from the not-so-good things. Both of you then exchanged vows with each other. The buffet started immediately but before it happens you held the knife with both hands. Venti clasped his hands in between yours and sliced the cake in half. Barbara suddenly informs everyone in the room that the couple should go out and saw a log together. Everyone went outside with Jean holding onto the two-hand saw. 

You held one side of the saw and Venti held the other. This task represents that the couple needs to work together to overcome the difficulties they will face in their marriage. Once the wood was sawed it was taken away by the knights. After having fun and dancing around the venue, the last and final thing was to throw the bouquet into the crowd. You have always wanted to do this. Every unmarried lady gathered behind you and you threw the bouquet. The lady that caught it accidentally was Jean. You walked up to her and said "Hope you find someone soon," and retired for the day.

For the next two weeks, you were preparing the last few things before the second wedding starts. even after the reservations were made, you went down to the shop. You saw a lot of Shiromuku hanging off from the clothing racks. (Shiromuku/Shiro Uchikake is the outer layer worn for brides in traditional Shinto weddings in a formal setting.) You also saw a lot of Iro-Uchikake hanging off from the clothing rack. (After the wedding ceremony, for the reception, they would change their all-white shiro-uchikake for another uchikake outer garment, called iro-uchikake (iro meaning "colour").)

(The shiromuku doesn't have that many colourful designs because it's meant to be white. They are more likely to be threaded with the pattern of animals that symbolizes good luck. You can pick any of these three. This is worn before and during the ceremony.]

[You can pick any of these three or you can go on google. I'm just giving examples here. These are worn after the ceremony as I said earlier.]

It is said that the watabōshi came about to cover the bad spirits that evidently exist in long hair, and the tsunokakushi is to cover the bride's horns (anger, jealousy) and symbolize her obedience to her husband.

(This is a wataboshi hat. The tsunokakushi hat is the hat on the bride in the first two Shutterstock images.)

The day of the ceremony began. You rode on your make-shift-plant vehicle with your wataboshi hat and shiromuku. With the destination a few meters away you finally arrived at the location. Venti stood in his black kimono white fading to grey hakama pants at the gate of the shrine ready to pick you up. There were people already gathering around the outside of the shrine. A lot of citizens were gathering around the shrine wanting to see the marriage of the two Archons. It's a scene to witness that could only happen once in a million years.

Both of you walked into the shrine as the priest with a shakuhachi (a type of wind flute) playing and an umbrella over Venti's and your head. This ceremony is called shinzen kekkonshiki (神前結婚式) which means wedding before god.

The ceremony begins with the performance of ancient court music for the sanshin no gi (参進の儀) where the bride and groom are slowly escorted to the pavilion taking their own sweet time following the shrine priest and maidens. The couple then kneels inside the pavilion. The priest announced their marriage to the love God and begins the sankon no gi (三献の儀). In the olden days, it was a ritual to strengthen the couple's bond; where the bride and the groom take turns sipping sake from three sake cups, increasing in size, and pouring three times.

The shrine maiden laid a small table in front of the couple with a sake cup given to Venti first. The maiden then brought a pot with a long handle. The whole tool is painted in gold. The maiden then tilt the pot three times until the fourth tilt the sake flowed out.

The sake cup was then given to you by the maiden. The maiden brought the golden pot and did the tilt motion three times again until the fourth tilt the sake flowed again.

A sake cup bigger than the last one was given to Venti again and the maiden brought in the golden pot. She tilts it three times again and the sake flows out from the fourth tilt. The sake cup was given to you next and the motion happened again.

The next and final size of the sake cup was given to Venti first. The maiden did the motion again and then it was your turn again.

They are theories that the first sake cup or sakazuki (一の盃) symbolizes the heavens, showing appreciation for their ancestor.

The second sakazuki (ニの盃) symbolizes the earth, and the couple's vow to care for each other as long as they live.

Last but not least, the third (三の盃) represents people and prays for the couple's fertility.

After the ritual, they moved a bit to the front more and it's the reading of vows. Not to one another but to the love god. The script is prepared by the shrine and read by the groom as the couple stands together. Venti read each word loudly in front of the shrine, putting his heart and soul into reading the script. Akemi was taking a lot of photos as she was spamming the buttons. Once he was done, he used both his hands and gently placed the script on a bigger table.

Next, the tamagushi hoten (玉串奉奠) which is a special ceremonial offering of a sprig from a flowering evergreen tree to the Shinto gods. The couple turned the leafy green side of the sprig, holding the stick of the sprig.

Tamagushi (spirit stick) carries the couple's thoughts and prayers through the end of the Branch to the gods. Once they are done, they turn the branch of sprig towards the gods and gently place it on the table. The couple bowed once and clapped twice. They then bowed again towards the gods.

The ceremony ends with the shinzoku katame no sakazuki (親族結盃). Where Venti, you and your friends celebrate the two families coming together. (normally it would be the family members.)

Once the ceremony finishes you quickly change into your iro uchilake and tsunokakushi hat. You have not worn such a heavy kimono since 500 years old. You mingled around your friends and Akemi was playing with Klee and suddenly Klee jumped into your arms. You were extremely confused about how she jumped that high. You noticed her shoes were enchanted and guessed it was Mondstadt's alchemist's idea. With the ceremony finally ending and all your planned-out weddings coming to an end, you finally were able to relax at home.

A few years have passed since both of you have been married. You have arrived in Mondstadt with him under a big tree similar to the size of a shophouse at Windrise. Both of you drank the remaining dandelion wine from a few years ago that you bought. Venti and you lived in peace as sometimes you will go around travelling with him and sometimes be busy governing the land.

A/n: I'm planning to write an extra part of the question of what happens when two gods have a child from Chapter 3 (Paimon's question)

On the other hand, whoever simps for Scaramouche please read on.

I'm deciding on the Scaramouche fanfic right now because I have two stories sitting in my draft and I'm just wondering if you guys would like the fluff one to be out first or the psychologically dark one to be out first. Both of them are already planned out to have designated endings. I'm really interested in what you guys are more interested in.

The yandere Venti might become an actual book because I realized the oneshot is too long. Oh well here comes another book.

german wedding  resources:

https://www.simplegermany.com/german-wedding-traditions/

Japanese wedding resources:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

504K 17.1K 110
Y/N is a streamer who enjoys their hobbies. One day, a friend of theirs recommend Y/N to play Genshin. After few months, they became loving the gam...
15.3K 244 12
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚘𝚏 𝚟𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚃𝚘𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝙷𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚔𝚘-𝚔𝚞𝚗 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛. 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎...
11.9K 554 63
From my Ao3 acc! Thats how you know it's semi-good lol. A handsome new monster falls in love with you... but will he accept you as you are, or will y...
1.1M 44.4K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...