❛ THE LOVE CLUB ❜ - 𝖼𝗆𝖻

By -SOLARSYSTM

᎒ ੈ ✩ ‧₊ ᎒ ࿐ 🎱♥️ 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘓𝘖𝘝𝘌 𝘊𝘓𝘜𝘉 IN WHICH his childhood best friend is forced into f... More

000; cast
001; the brunette version of barbie
002; i'm completely down to earth
003; they always say opposites attract
004; paying me to be your friend
005; every couple has a song
006; that damn smile
007; this girl never shuts up
008; he's a good kisser
009; they'd be so jealous of you
010; we made it exclusive
011; i can smell pasta
012; you stress me out
013; more than just pretty
015; you laughed at mine
016; i'm not kissing you
017; you're sharing a bed
018; his little sex doll
019; such a pretty nickname
020; the date of a lifetime
021; its always been like that
022; are you single
023; you look very beautiful
024; the guy has it bad
025; you look better in my clothes
026; just get ready here
027; he's a missionary guy
028; i used the chapstick
029; i'm already missing you
030; those tulips are dying
031; it hardly looks fake
032; it feels wrong to kiss you
033; you don't need to compliment her
034; i could fall asleep like this
035; he was already eye-fucking you
036; open your mouth
037; the month of love
038; then go home
039; i do really like you
040; your fake valentine
041; your prince charming
042; the full two minutes
043; step up your game a little
044; he didn't turn up
045; corbyn bailed on her
046; it wasn't your fault
047; a quick morning fuck
048; we kept it pretty platonic
049; her lipgloss is all over you
050; the things im going to do to you
051; the bookstore boyfriend
052; her only goal is to stress people out
053; let go of her hand corbyn
054; your reputation era
055; a fake breakup
056; i can go kill him
057; i just wanted to see you
058; you bumped into her
059; she's not available
060; you're torturing me
061; you can stay over
062; that was a mistake
063; no mentions of Rosemary
064; are you in love with her
065; i can see why you love her
066; she was the fake date
067; let's get you into bed
068; you sleep with rosy
069; on my mind all day
070; you're wearing yourself thin

014; lisa is always right

1.2K 53 7
By -SOLARSYSTM

friends just sleep in
another bed

THIRD PERSON.

After the pair arrived in Virginia and at Rosemary's childhood home late Thursday evening, the two of them fell asleep shortly after arriving with the girls intentions of having enough energy for the plans listed on Corbyn's itinerary the next day.

Yet, Corbyn found himself waking up in an empty bed, the girl's clothes she slept in on the floor and her phone on charge while the side of the bed she slept on was perfectly made and all her blinds were open.

He pulled himself out of bed and stumbled through her bedroom door, down the hall of the one-story house as he approached the kitchen, immediately noticing Rosemary look up at him before she shook her head with a few tuts.

"And the devil awakens," Rosemary said to herself while turning herself to the fridge, grabbing her now cold water bottle before she glanced over her shoulder at him, "we were supposed to be at that cafe two hours ago."

"What cafe?" He frowned, scratching the back of his neck before he stretched in attempt to feel more awake.

Rosemary closed the fridge door and placed her water bottle on the counter, a small smile on her face while she tilted her head, "the itinerary. The one you created. The cafe you said you had put down for 9AM on the Friday."

"You should've woke me up." Corbyn argued as he sat down on one of the stools.

"She's annoyed with you," Naomi spoke up as she took a sip of her hot chocolate, sitting on the stool beside Corbyn as he turned his head to her, his eyes still half open.

"Your breakfast." Rosemary said, placing a plate of food in front of the boy before walking into her bedroom whilst still mumbling under her breath to herself.

"Note to self: set an alarm." Corbyn pointed into thin air as Naomi raised her eyebrows and nodded, "Rose?"

"You'll get silent treatment." Naomi said.

"Rosemary." Corbyn called out to the other room, turning his head to her bedroom door down the hall as she took a few steps out of it.

"I don't need an apology, I know you prefer to sleep in." She shrugged, her arms falling to her sides as Corbyn nodded his head towards where him and her younger sister sat.

"I'm sorry for stressing you out," he said as she approached the counter, the boy reaching for her hand and loosely holding onto it while she shook her head, "and thank you for the breakfast."

"You're welcome for the breakfast." She smiled at him, "but please hurry because the next thing you've planned is at noon and it's 11."

"What did I plan?" He asked, picking up his fork as she titled her head at him again.

"A walk around that park we like."

"Oh, that." He raised his eyebrows, "let's not do that."

"Why?" She asked him.

"I don't want to go on a hike today."

"It's not a hike."

"You'll turn it into one." He glanced over at her with a smile, "why don't we go to that cafe instead of the walk?"

"The cafe was written down for this morning thought so it doesn't make sense if we-"

"It's ok to switch things around." He shrugged, "it's not a big deal."

"...We're not switching things around." Rosemary told him as Naomi watched the two of them argue, her head switching between whoever was speaking.

"Just this once."

"Corbyn," Rosemary frowned, the boy's thumb caressing her hand as a slightly uncomfortable expression appeared on her face, "fine, okay."

"No walk?" A smile grew on his face.

"No, I'll reschedule the walk." She said through a laugh while Corbyn's smile dropped, "but we'll go to the cafe instead."

"You're not allowed to reschedule anything."

"Yes I am."

"I plan the weekend, we agreed on that." Corbyn said, watching her grab her water bottle from the counter and turn to him, "you're not allowed to switch around the plans."

Rosemary took a deep breath as she raised her eyebrows, replying with a nod before filling up her water bottle to the brim again and turning her back to the boy. Naomi glanced over to Corbyn with her eyes widened slightly and holding back her laughter.

"She's mad," the girl's younger sister mouthed to the boy who nodded in response.

"Rose I'm sorry." Corbyn watched his best friend with a smile, "I promise i'll stick to the itinerary now, I was just tired from our flight."

"You're forgiven." Rosemary looked at him and returned the smile, "I understand."

"Thank you." He nodded, the trio's conversation being disrupted by the oldest sibling walking into the room and heading straight in the direction of the middle sibling.

"Rosemary." Jasmine spoke up, leaning against the counter and hitting the girl's arm with her hand before nodding her head to the boy sat beside Naomi, "you're dating?!"

"Ow! No." Rosemary shook her head, "we-"

"We have been for a couple months now," Corbyn said as he disrupted the girls' conversation while Rosemary's head darted in the direction of the boy.

With her eyes widened and shaking her head at him, Jasmine and Naomi stared at each other with wide smiles before they both glanced between Corbyn and Rosemary.

"They're dating." Jasmine's mouth parted as she looked back to Rosemary, "why didn't you tell us?"

Rosemary watched Corbyn shrug and smile and continued eating the breakfast prepared for him as she turned her head back to her sister and forced a small smile on her face, "...we just wanted to make sure it was uh, serious."

"Of course I had to find out through instagram." Jasmine rolled her eyes and folded her arms, "is it good?"

"...Is what good?" Rosemary frowned.

"The sex." She lowered her voice as Corbyn choked on his food and turned his head away from the conversation.

"Jasmine." Rosemary shook her head on disgust, "why are you asking that? Naomi is in the room."

"She's on her iPad she doesn't care."

"I'm not telling you about my sex life." Rosemary whispered and took a sip out of her water bottle, watching Jasmine look over to Corbyn.

"Mom said before that the sex you had with Theo was not good at all," she folded her arms, following Rosemary out of the kitchen in attempts to continue the conversation while Naomi turned to Corbyn, "mom always says make sure whoever you date is good in the bedroom."

"Are you really dating her?" She raised her eyebrows.

"Yeah," Corbyn nodded.

"Even though she's a handful and stresses you out?"

"She doesn't stress me out."

"She stresses herself out, that stresses everyone else." Naomi scoffed, "mom and dad will be happy to hear that you two finally got some common sense and dated. I think Rosy will get on your nerves."

"I'm not taking advice from a ten year old." He replied through a laugh, taking another bite of his breakfast while watching her play a game on her iPad.

"Mom has always said you looked like you had a little thing for her," Naomi shrugged and glanced at him, "mom is always right."

"Lisa is always right," Corbyn nodded.

"Just know," the girl turned herself fully to the boy sat beside her, "if you upset my sister, you will no longer be a brother to me, you'll be dead to me."

"...okay." He slowly nodded with a forced smile, "noted, thank you Nay."

"Oh my god," Rosemary walked back into the kitchen with her face a bright shade of red, her hands on her cheeks as Jasmine followed behind her before she turned to Corbyn, "Jas please do not ask him the same thing."

"Do you guys have sex without using-"

"It's fake!" Rosemary interrupted the question as she looked to her two sisters, watching Corbyn laugh to himself as he looked down at his food.

"You guys fake sex?" Jasmine furrowed her brows in confusion, "how on earth-"

"No, the dating thing is fake." Rosemary explained, "I do not have sex with Corbyn and I promise you I do not want to, we pretend to dare to social media to promote his album. Now please, stop asking us about sex."

"Then why did he say it was serious," Naomi pointed to Corbyn as he looked up at the three.

"Just to not spread it around as much." He shrugged, "so keep it quiet."

"Mom and dad are being told the same thing, we are still best friends and it's always staying that way," Rosemary sighed as Corbyn nodded in agreement.

"Besties." Corbyn smiled.

"Besties that still share a bed in the early 20s," Jasmine mumbled under her breath as her sister looked at her.

As Corbyn focused back on his breakfast, Jasmine walked over to where Rosemary was and stood in front of the girl, a small smile on her face while sighing, "i'm rooting for you both."

"If we were ever going to be a couple, it would have happened by now." Rosemary said, "there is nothing between us, Jas."

"You sure?"

"Just friends."

"Can I hold any kind of hope in my heart?"

"Absolutely not." Rosemary told her, "get rid of that idea, it won't happen."

"Dream crusher." Jasmine rolled her eyes.

A/N

hehehe so excited about these next few
chapters u have no idea

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.6K 1.6K 30
"I need you to be my fake girlfriend.." - - - [FINISHED]
133K 2.6K 30
(🍒) 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭❜𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 ↪𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝖼𝗈𝗋𝖻𝗒𝗇 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖺𝗎𝖻𝗋𝖾𝗒...
93.5K 1.4K 40
₊˚.༄ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐛𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐢𝐧 �...