Listening To Heart πŸ’•πŸ’•

By Maddamsir_01_fanpage

This story starts after sagai track. But but with a twist. What if Anubhav brings a girl claiming that she is... More

The return
Shocker
Secret base
Testing
Allergy
Roshni
Abhishek
New officer
Abhishek learns the truth
Plan
Convincing
Phone
Last Mission
Goodbye
The much needed truth
Promise
Fired
Reunion
Right over his life
Rings
Engaged
Locket
Taken for operation
The one
Noor
Envelope
Forever together
Epilogue
New story

Got him back

1.1K 147 30
By Maddamsir_01_fanpage

The operation went on for about 4 hours. During that time Haseena didn't even sit for a second. She kept standing with her hands folded in front of god. Even her eyes remained close. Anyone who would look at her would only ask one thing if she had become a statue.

The priest really admired her faith and her love. He silently too prayed for Anubhav.

Haseena opened her eyes only when her phone rang displaying Abhi. Her heartbeat started going faster. With shivering hands she picked up the call.

HM: He.. Hello.

AV: Noor operation ho gaya he. Doctor ne sabko cabin me bulaya he. Tu jaldi aaja.

Haseena hummed and hanged up the call. She once more prayed to the god before turning to go but stopped hearing the voice of the priest.

Priest: Beta ek minute rukna.

Haseena looked at him. He forwarded a black thread. Haseena looked at him confused.

Priest: Jiske liye yaha itni aastha ke sath prarthna kari he uski kalai par bandh dena. Bhagwan uski raksha karenge.

Haseena looked at him with tears. He smiled. She took the thread and after taking his blessings ran towards the hospital.

She entered the doctor's cabin to see everyone standing there with dull face. Her heartbeat stopped for a second. In that split second she started thinking about all the negative consequences.

Everyone looked at her.
Maa: Haseena.

HM: Aap sab ese kyu bethe he. Operation successful hua na.

No one spoke anything just looked at each other. This made Haseena more frustrated.
HM loudly: Koi kuch bol kyu nahi raha he. Humne pucha ki operation successful hua na.

Maa cane near her. She held her hand.
HM: Maa.

Maa: Haseena operation...

Haseena looked at her with a slight hope in her eyes which she was losing each second after coming inside the cabin. She was almost on the verge of breaking down.

HM almost crying : Koi to kuch bolo. Hamara dil betha ja raha he. Aap sab ese chup kyu he.

She started breathing heavily. Her face was covered with sweat. She started panting for breath. Everyone became tensed seeing her condition.

Abhishek came and hugged her tightly caressing her back.
AV:Operation successful hua Noor. Anubhav ke brain me jo clot tha wo remove ho gaya he. Anubhav ab danger se bahar he. Abhi anaesthesia ki wajah se unconscious he par ek do ghante me use hosh aa jayega.

Haseena took a minute to register Abhishek's words. Her love, her Anubhav was safe. Her trust won this time. This time he fulfilled his promise. He will finally be with her. All her dreams which she lost the hope to ever be fulfilled will be fulfilled. All the important days she wished to spend with him will be a reality now. All her dreams included only and only him. God answered to all her prayers. They gave him back to her. He came back to her. What she felt at this moment was not something that can be described in words.But then why did all these people were not saying anything. Why did they not tell her at the first time that the operation was successful. Did they thought this was a thing to joke about.

She looked at the smiling faces of everyone. Everyone was having tears of joy in their eyes. There was a peace in the atmosphere. Seeing their smiling faces she felt anger rising inside her. She took a deep breath calming her anger.

HM coldly: Abhi chodd mujhe.

Everyone sensed the anger in her voice. All understood what was coming there way for this stupid prank.

KS: Maddam sir.

HM: Ye majak tha.

CC: Maddam sir wo.

HM loudly: Ye mazak tha.

AV: Noor meri baat sun dekh wo humne socha ki itni badi khushkhabri thi to usse pehle thoda pareshan kar le tujhe.

Haseena looked at all of them with anger filled eyes.
HM angrily: Ese pareshan karoge. Ye pareshan karna nahi hamari jaan nikalna tha. Agar ek minute aur koi hume nahi batata to hamara dil shayad dhadakna band kar deta. Humari jindagi hume apni aakhon ke samne khatam hoti huyi dikh rahi thi. Saas lene me problem ho rahi thi hume aur aap sab ko mazak sujh raha tha. Are ek baar to socha hota us ek pal me hamare upar kya beeti hogi. Ek pal me shayad hum so baar mare he.
Ek baar bhi laga jab ek second ke liye hi sahi hamare man me ek bura khayal aayega tab hamari kya halat hogi.

Everyone felt guilty for this prank. Seeing the condition of Haseena after their silence was no less than a heartache for them than what how she would have felt after seeing all of them silent. She turned her face hiding her tears. This tume she was really hurt by their prank. She thought she lost her lifeline and all of these people thought this was a topic to joke about.

R: Hume maaf kardo Haseena. Sach me ye ek bohot hi stupid aur ganda majak tha. We are really sorry.

KS: Maddam sir hume bhi maaf kar dijiye. Humne socha hi nahi ki hamare majak ki wajah se aap kya feel karengi.

Maa, Ammi : Beta hume bhi maaf karde.

PS: Maddam sir hum sab sharminda he. Shayad agar hum sab bhi aapki jagah hote to ese hi react karte.

AV: Noor please maaf kar de.

Haseena ignored them all and turned towards the doctor who was seeing all this drama.
HM: Doctor Anubhav ko hosh kitni der me aayega.

Doc: Ek do ghante me aa jayega. Phir hum unhe wapis ward me shift kar denge. Aap unse waha mil sakti he.

Haseena nodded and left the cabin. All of them tried to stop her but she stormed out of.

She sat outside the ICU where he was kept till he gained consciousness with her head in her hands.

All of them tried to go near her but she stopped all of them. They too sat down maintaining a distance.

After an hour the doctor informed them about Anubhav who has regained his consciousness.

Everyone's face lit up. They all entered his room to see him sitting on the bed with a bandage wrapped on his head smiling.

Maa ran and took him in her embrace. Anubhav hugged her back tightly. After everyone met him he looked at Haseena who was looking at him smiling with tears. He knew she would be embarrassed to hug him infront of everyone but was actually dying to embrace him. His eyes too filled up. Both of them were lost in each other forgetting about the people around them.

Everyone noticed them looking at each other and smiled. They all coughed at the same time making Anuseena embarrassed. Their cheeks become red. Maa understood this and thought to change the topic.

Maa: Anu doctor ne kaha he ki tujhe abbi kam se kam ek hafta hospital me hi rakhenge aur uske baad teri condition kya rehti he uske hisab se tujhe ghar par shift karna he ya nahi wo decide karenge.

AV: Ha Anubhav agar zara si bhi reports me gadbadi aayi bhale hi minor ho to bhi discharge nahi milega.

AS: Are ab to hum thik he na to kya dikkat he. Hume yaha nahi rehna. Hum ghar par rahenge hamare bas humne tay kar liya he. Aur aap sab he na hamari dekhbhal ke liye. Behna aap doctor ko apna bhaukal dikhaiye wo hume ghar jane ki permission de denge.

KS: Abhi hum aapko apna bhaukal dikha denge. Jitna kaha he na utna kijiye. Ek hafte tak aap yahi rahenge. Aur uske baad bhi agar doctor ko kuch laga to aap jab tak wo okay nahi karte hum aapko yaha se nahi le jane wale.

R: Aur agar jyada bola na Anu to sidha meri gun se... ( samajh jao.)

Anubhav looked at the two of them with a scared expression. Haseena saw his scared face and laughed out loud seeing the great Anubhav Singh scared of his little sister and his best friend. Everyone looked at her and smiled widely seeing her laughing.

For Anubhav all his pain vanished in a second seeing her laughing. Her laughter always melted his heart like a chocolate. Haseena looked at everyone looking at her with a smile. She quickly changed her expression from laughter to stern. Everyone's face fell down. Anubhav looked at this and was confused as to what is going on but he thought to remain quite and ask about it later.

Suddenly Haseena remembered something. She went near Anubhav and took his hand in hers. He looked at her and then at everyone who were surprised seeing this. Haseena was the one always maintained a distance from him when they were present and today she was holding his hand.

AV teasing : Sahi ja rahi he beta tu. Sidha hath pakad liya ab. Yu to pass bhi nahi aa rahi thi.

Haseena ignored him which made Anubhav even more confused. Haseena took out the thred from her pocket which the priest gave to her. She tied it around her wrist.

HM: Ise kholna mat at least tab tak to bilkul nahi jab tak aap ghar wapis nahi aa jate properly.

AS: Haseena par...

Haseena knew Anubhav didn't believe in such things.
HM: Please hamare liye.

Anubhav nodded. She smiled widely. He chuckled seeing that she was happy on such a small thing. He indeed was blessed to have her.

Everyone forced Haseena to go home and rest for at least one day as now that Anubhav was out if danger and his operation is successful she should also take care of her health. But she didn't agreed and at last after much insistence they agreed.

Anubhav was noticing everything. Haseena was saying as little words as she can. Everyone was trying to talk to her but she was ignoring them all.

Guys only 3 or 4 parts are remaining of this story as I don't want to unnecessarily extend it and lose the essence of the story.

After this I will take a break of around 10-15 days and after that I will come up with a new story😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.4K 2.3K 19
The story starts after mission jeet..Haseena is heartbroken and Anubhav is guilt striken and somewhere heartbroken too but doesn't acknowledge it yet...
2.4K 238 13
Loosely based on film Raazi. set after one year leap of mission behroopiya. Anubhav is killed by the enemy during Mission behroopiya while trying t...
20.8K 1.5K 10
(Short FF) Anubhav left Haseena on day of sagai. Everyone thought he betrayed her again, except Karishma. Haseena is heartbroken. She tries to forge...
47.4K 3.3K 21
Anubhav is madly in love with Haseena. She also loves him back. But What happens when his love itself becomes a nightmare for her.. Anubhav's love fo...