Plan

After an hour everyone had gathered around the table. Abhishek was standing near the projector. Anubhav had yet not come. Abhishek saw there was only one beside Roshni that was empty. He signalled Roshni but she failed to understand. He saw everyone busy in their talks.

AV: Tumko agent kisne banaya.

R: Excuse me. Exam me top kiya tha mene.

AV: Andho me kana raja.

Roshni was going to reply to him but he interrupted her.
AV: Lad baad me lena. Abhi me ye keh raha hu tum us chair par bethi taki na chahte huye bhi Anubhav ko Noor ke pass bethna pade.

Roshni made an O face. She bit her tongue and sat down on a different chair leaving space for Anubhav. Abhishek smiled seeing her cute antics.

Here Anubhav came and saw all the seats were occupied except the chair near Haseena. He remembered their conversation an hour ago and how she went from there. He tried to signal Roshni but she acted as if she was busy in her phone and hence did not see him.
He cursed her under hus breath which she heard but didn't reacted.

He sat down beside Haseena. Haseena sensed his presence and turned towards him. Both looked in each other's eyes but quickly diverted their gaze.

AV: Anubhav sir already is gang se related aadmiyo ko jante he lekin aap sabko bhi iske baare me pata hona chahiye.

Abhishek turned on the projector and started telling everyone about all the members of the gang. The main leader, his subordinate everyone.

Anubhav already knew this and hence was getting bored. He looked towards Haseena who was looking breathtaking with her hair strand falling on her face and her serious face. She had put one end of a pen in her mouth which he knew she does when she is thinking something and he found it ridiculously cute. He was lost in her. Abhishek saw this and gestured Roshni. She looked at Anubhav lost in Haseena and smiled widely.

She secretly took a picture of Anuseena. Here Karishma too saw Anubhav lost in Haseena and gestured everyone who smiled widely. But Karishma was surprised too see Roshni smiling seeing Anubhav her husband gazing his ex girlfriend. She found it suspicious.

Unaware of all this Haseena was busy in devising a plan for the mission. She was busy in her i pad searching something.
In a moment she smiled widely. She raised her head to see everyone looking at her smiling. She looked at them confused. She felt an intense gaze in her. She looked towards Anubhav to find him lost in her. She felt her heart smiling but her eyes fell on Roshni and she quickly looked away. Here Roshni saw Haseena looking at her and changed her expression. She hit Anubhav's foot to bring him out of his lala land.

Anubhav was startled by the sudden action of Roshni. He glared her angrily when she gestured towards Haseena. He remembered he was totally lost in her. He looked down helplessly while Abhishek and Roshni smiled.

Haseena thought of diverting the topic.
HM: Abhi.... I mean Abhishek sir mere pass ke plan he. Agar aap kahe to me aapko batau.

AV: Haseena is Mission ko lead Anubhav sir kar rahe he to plan bhi unhi ko batana hoga. Aur wese bhi IB se order aaya he ki kisi bhi tarah kal se plan shuru karna he kyuki hamare pass samay nahi he jyada. To Haseena tum Anubhav sir ko plan samjha do.

Haseena looked at Abhishek shocked. He always tried that she could stay as far away from Anubhav as possible and today he did the opposite.

Karishma thought to take advantage of the situation.
KS: Ha Maddam sir Abhishek sir sahi keh rahe he.

Haseena looked at her and Abhishek angrily while they looked away.

She looked at Anubhav who was looking at her. Both looked at each other with nervousness.