Secret base

Karishma did not believe her ears. She looked at Anubhav with questioning eyes.

AS: Behna hum jante he ye baat aasan nahi he lekin yahi satya he. Aur Roshni ek bohot hi pyari ladki he. Aap usse ek baar mil lijiye.

KS: Bhaiya Maddam sir. Wo ab tak aapka intezar kar rahi thi bhaiya.

AS: Behna unhe aage badhna hi hoga. Hamare sath unka koi jeevan nahi he. Jitni jaldi wo is baat ko samajh jayegi uske liye utna hi behtar hoga.

KS: Bhaiya hum jante he aap aaj bhi Maddam sir se pyaar karte he. Aur jhut bolne ki koshish bhi mat kijiyega kyuki aaj humne dekha tha Maddam sir ko dekhte hi aapne goggles pehen liye the. Humne dekha tha aapko bhi usi tarah unhe dekhte huye jese wo dekh rahi thi. Bhaiya jo bhi sachai he hume puri bataiye. Kyuki ye to hum maan hi nahi sakte aap jeevan me aage badh gaye he jabki aaj aapki aakhon me wahi ek saal purana pyaar dekha tha humne.

AS: Behna yahi satya he ki ab Roshni hamari patni he aur hum is rishte ke bich me kuch bhi nahi aane dena chahte.

KS: Aur Maddam sir ka kya hoga bhaiya? Kabhi socha he jab unhe pata chalega ki aapne shaadi kar li he tab unka kya hoga. Aapko kesa mehsoos hota bhaiya agar Maddam sir kisi aur se shaadi kar leti to. Kya aap dekh pate unhe kisi aur ke sath.

Anubhav didn't have any answer to this question. Just then the doorbell rang. Anubhav sighed and blessed the person ringing the bell.

He opened the door and saw the whole MPT along with Haseena standing there in casual dress. His eyes sparkled seeing Haseena and her innocent face. He gazed her from top to bottom. She was wearing simple jeans with a red te shirt with opened hair. His heart fluttered seeing her. But before anyone can notice he again plastered a stern look.

Everyone got in and were shocked to see Karishma there.

PS: Aap to patrolling par gayi thi na.

KS: Ha wo patrolling me der ho gayi to humko laga aap sab yaha aa gaye honge. To hum directly yahi aa gaye. Abhi just aaye hi he hum bhi.

Pushpa nodded.

AS: Yaha koi baat nahi hogi. Aap sab mere sath chaliye.

Everyone started following Anubhav. He went towards a room and opened it. It was a simple room if one looked at it usually. Anubhav opened the cupboard and shifted few clothes. A fingerprint lock was there. He pressed his finger there and the wall beside the cupboard became wide open leading a staircase.
Everyone was shocked seeing this. Anubhav saw this and smiled in mind.

AS: Ye IB ke secret base me se ek he. Is machine par aap sab apne apne fingerprints register kar dijiye aage ki sari baate yahi se hogi.

Everyone did as told and went through the staircase leaving only Anuseena behind.The last one was Haseena. She pressed her fingerprint bit the machine was not reading it. She tried many time but it failed. Anubhav saw this and without thinking held her hand and pressed her finger in the sensor. She looked at him and then at her hand which was held by him. Both felt lighting passing through their body from this slight touch. She looked in his eyes and saw he was already looking at her. Both were lost in each other forgetting the surroundings. Anubhav tucked her hair strand behind her ear causing her to shiver. She looked in his eyes. Her eyes asking only one question WHY? Why did you leave me? Both had tears in their eyes. They controlled themselves in thana but right now right here at this moment the closeness they were having was causing the same feelings to erupt inside. He wanted to answer all her questions and just keep her with him forever near his heart but he knew this was impossible now. They came back from their world by the beeping sound that the fingerprint was successfully registered. Anubhav quickly made a distance from her while she ran down the stairs.

AS pov: Ye hum kya kar rahe he. Hume hamare dil ko niyantran me rakhna hoga. Lekin ye dil Haseena ji ko dekhte hi jese hamari sunna hi band kar deta he. Zoro se dhadakne lagta he, aur abhi bina kuch soche hi hum unke itne kareeb chale gaye. Wo kya soch rahi hogi. Nahi Anubhav nahi tumhe Haseena ji se duri banani hi hogi. Ab tumhara unpar koi hak nahi he. Jab unko Roshni ke baare me pata chalega tab wo aur tut jayegi aur shayad jo nafrat hum unke man me paida karna chahte the usme safal ho jaye.

He laughed slightly on his destiny. He has to break the heart of the girl who loved him with all her soul everytime.

He left his thoughts and went inside. He saw everyone looking around the room with excitement. It was a huge house like area with at least 6 bedrooms and a huge huge hall. He smiled but soon his face fell seeing Haseena sitting on one chair looking inside her phone. He saw a tear drop from her eyes which she quickly wiped but he was fast enough to see. His heart broke seeing her condition and this was all because of him. He couldn't bear her tears so he coughed loudly to grab everyone's attention.

Everyone got alerted. Even Haseena plastered a fake smile on her face and everyone stood in a line in front of him. He was surprised to see how well she has hid her emotions in an instant. She really was unique.

AS: Team MPT kya aap sab tayar he is mission pe on board aane ke liye jo pariksha he use par karne ke liye.

Everyone: Yes sir.

AS smiled and nodded. Haseena smiled seeing his smile which she missed the most.