BNHA x reader - Eye seeing at...

By VirluKeirrr

!THIS FIC IS OLD AF AND I DIDNT KNOW WHAT I WAS WRITING BACK THEN, BE AWARE.! (Warning: this story can possib... More

Introduction
Prologue
Ch1. Sursprise milk attack
Ch2. Mochi
Ch3. Succes
Ch4. Ramen Noodle attack
Ch5. Stabbed in the heart
Ch6. U.A.
Ch7. Are you mocking me?
Ch8. Hero basic training
Ch.9 Villainous Y/N
Ch.10 Tension
Ch11. Villains!
Ch12. Fulfill your desire
Ch13. No1 daughter
Ch14. Fashion show-off!
Ch15. Beat em' up Y/N!
Ch16. You're an interesting person.
Ch17. A spinning Y/N
Ch18. Kea
A/N plz read 🙏
Ch19. Intimidation
Ch20. Shut up, dAD
Ch21. Heart stirred up
Ch23. TRICKED!
Ch24. Medic!
Ch25. A sweet smile
Ch26. Todoroki VS Yagi
Important A/N
Ch27. Man, what the hell?
Ch28. Bomb ass bitch
Ch29. Unstoppable
A/N
Ch30. A new era
Ch31. Breakfast at the Todoroki's?
Ch32. A hero name?

Ch22. Fight!

1.1K 27 12
By VirluKeirrr

Mina Ashido and Yuga Aoyama duel in the fifth contest. We were all watching intensely at the pair, while I and Midoriya were talking about who would win the battle.

"I vote for Mina!" Ururaka exclaimed while throwing her arms up in the air. Tsuyu nodded in agreement while I also reply in agreement. "B-but! Aoyama could-"

"All I want is for Aoyama to burn Mina's clothes off..." We all heard the familiar voice say behind us, with drool escaping its lips. I noticeably frown at the small child and grumble slightly. "Mineta, please stop. You're freaking everyone out." I said in annoyance.

"You're ruining the fun, Y/N!" He cried back with narrowed eyes staring back at me. The child-boy-thing has been mumbling non-stop to himself about a girl's clothes accidentally falling off during battle, and it annoyed everyone around him too much to the point that they wanted to kick him out.

"And you're ruining your social status by drooling over women beyond your reach, you should focus on becoming a socially acceptable person first then a hero. Idiot." I spat back at the grape-headed boy with slightly pouted lips and furrowed brows. He flinched backward due to my remark and closed his mouth instantly, removing the left-over drool he had.

I smirked and turned my head back around to face the stadium, but felt a slight nudge on my arm. "Thank you for standing up like that for us, he wouldn't stop..." Whispered Ururaka in my ear. "I was simply annoyed at his childish behavior and had to put it to an end. He'd ruin the reputation of class 1-A even more than Bakugo did." I replied while still observing the battle below us.

Yuga gets a stomach ache after shooting off a large beam and Mina uses this opening to melt Yuga's belt and uppercut him. Yuga is knocked unconscious and Mina moves on to the next round.

"Ah, well that settles it then. Mina wins, I told you Deku" I chuckled beside the green-ette, making him blush slightly at the name I called him. "A-ah! Too bad..." He mumbled while burying his face in his notebook, visibly flustered. I of course noticed his flustered state but decided to not question it any further.

The sixth contest begins at once, with Fumikage facing off against Momo. The latter nervously contemplates her strategy, but the fight suddenly begins and Fumikage uses his Dark Shadow to barrage her with a flurry of strikes. She can create a simple shield to block him, but Fumikage focuses his attacks on her shield and pushes her out of bounds, ending the match rather quickly. Momo is disappointed with her loss, believing she never got to show off her skills.

"Woah! Momo sure is pretty powerful! Amazing!" Izuku remarks, scribbling down in his notebook. "Do you really have to put everything in your notebook about everyone?" I smile slightly at the concentrated boy.

But after waiting a few seconds for a reply, I slightly frown when I realized he wouldn't reply any sooner or later. With that, I slightly lean over to Midoriya to take a slight peek in his notebook, not minding the closeness of our faces. 'Wow, he's so busy... Ehe...' I chuckle inwardly.

While I was still sitting, Ururaka suddenly stood up from her seat and began walking away silently. Midoriya took notice of this first and turned his head around to ask the girl where she was heading off to but was shocked to see a face with a blindfold on it in front of him.
Extremely. Close. It wouldn't be an exaggeration if someone said he was extremely red.

Midoriya quickly jumped back with a steaming face and frantically apologized again and again. "Sorry sorry sorry! Oh yeah- WaIT!" He suddenly yelled, with a slight voice crack at the end of his sentence, making me chuckle.

"Where are you going, Ururaka?" He asked, making me turn my head around to see Ururaka still walking away silently with a shadow covering her eyes. She looked upset. Why was she upset?

"Ah... I'm just going to the break rooms..." She tried her best to give a smile, but it was obviously forced. This made me and Midoriya slightly worried for the innocent girl.

"..."

"Well, we're coming with you!" I broke the silence and swiftly stood up from my seat and took hold of Midoriya's hand and began walking towards the brunette. Midoriya slightly stumbled now and then while I was still dragging him along with Ururaka towards the break rooms.

After we finally arrive, I and Ururaka took a seat next to each other while Midoriya just stood there awkwardly. "So, what's wrong sweet cheeks?" I asked the girl while patting her thigh slightly for comfort. She was quick to blush hard while her heart became all stirred up and warm.

.
The way Y/N's warm hand patted her thigh. The way that she gave Ururaka the weirdest yet cutest nickname in the world for her. The way she would look at her in her opinion- boring brown eyes with so much care. Y/N easily made her feel nervous every time she would do small gestures like giving her a slight smile. Everything made Ururaka feel all warm and happy because of her.

"I'm just... nervous about the battle between me and Bakugo I guess..." She nervously smiled while looking down at her now fiddling hands. Izuku points out that Katsuki will use his full power to defeat Ochaco, and offers her a strategy to beat him. However, Ochaco refuses. She admits that she feels embarrassed for relying on Izuku during the Cavalry Battle and declares that she will do her best to defeat Katsuki on her own.

"Well, I believe in you Ururaka! Do your best okay? I'll be rooting for you." I softly said but quickly continued my small talk; "And if you're going to lose, I'll just quickly head out and buy some waffles for you for comfort food. Trust me, they help." Ururaka questioned why I would buy waffles out of all the foods, but she answered herself by saying that that's just how you were; An interesting person.

Midoriya, and I finally came back to the side benches and saw that the battle between Tetsutetsu and Kirishima was over. It would've either taken too shortly or too long for people's liking since everyone around us looked bored.

Before I wanted to join Midoriya to sit down, I saw Kirishima join the benches as well. I ran over to the sharp-toothed boy and held my fists out; "Who won? Did you do great? You better have won, shark boy!" I yelled out loud with a bunch of questions leaning closer and closer to the boy.

"H-huh!? Ah- It was a draw... Didn't you see the match just now?" Kirishima nervously stuttered because of the sudden closeness between the two of us. "No, I was helping Ururaka out with some... Issues." I slightly frown but quickly turned it into a smile since I didn't want any negativity to come over me during the Festival.

"Ah, Cool cool." That was all Kirishima replied, trying his best to keep his cool and not let his face become as red as his hair. He wouldn't admit it, but the huge urge he felt to kiss you right on that spot was huge. The closeness between the two of you didn't help his urge at all, and his crush on you was becoming bigger than ever. It'd upset him too much if he found out you couldn't be his one day, even though you were completely out of his league in his opinion.

"A-anyway! Who's up next?" Kirishima shook off his thoughts and began walking back after his question, to which Midoriya replied; "Bakugo and Ururaka." "Ouch, that's going to be a rough one..." Denki commented while making an uncomfortable expression.

"She's got this. I know she does." I say out loud, now walking back to my seat next to Midoriya as well. "Right, Izuku?" I smiled while tilting my head, looking at the boy beside me who gave me a slow side-eye. "Y-yeah."

The last duel of the first round in the finals between Katsuki and Ochaco commences. Katsuki warns her to give up before they start fighting because he's not going to hold back.

"What is your advice for Ururaka-san, Midoriya?" Asked Tenya, making both me and Izuku look at the boy before Izuku answered; " she needs to strike first and touch Katsuki to send him out of bounds using her Quirk." I nod in agreement and face the match again.

Ururaka predicts Katsuki's first attack but is unable to avoid it, getting blasted with his signature right hook. He reminds her that she should've dropped out of the match and attacks, but he ends up exploding the P.E. uniform that she sent through the smoke as a distraction. Ochaco gets the drop on him, but Katsuki's lightning-fast reflexes allow him to counterattack and blast her away. She continues her onslaught, attacking Katsuki over and over without rest.

"Hey man! You're being too rough for a girl!" Yelled someone in the crowd, and the rest agreed as well. But most of the 1-A class students and I disagree and look at the rest of the crowd in disgust.
"She's a strong girl, she doesn't need to be humbled," I mutter under my breath with a twitch in my eyebrow.

The viewing fans start to boo Katsuki for being too rough, but Aizawa calls out the man who started the uproar; "Katsuki's fierceness is an acknowledgment of his opponent's strength, and he's simply doing everything he can to keep Ochaco at bay so he can come out on top."

Many explosions later; Ochaco tries to stand up and fight, but ends up collapsing, having reached her limit after taking the brunt of many explosions. Despite losing consciousness, Ochaco crawls towards Katsuki as she recalls the memory of her promising to help her family by becoming a hero. She ultimately falls unconscious and Katsuki is declared the winner of the match.

Katsuki leaves the ring, having advanced to the next round.

I sigh slightly; "That... was something I guess..." Midoriya silently nodded and started to stand up and head off, probably preparing for his match with Todoroki. I decided to not bury my nose in his business and let him be.

After Midoriya was gone for a while, Ururaka came by eventually as well and we all took notice of her messed up face. Tenya was the first one to comment on it; "Jeez, are you okay Ururaka?" he asked.

Ururaka simply brushed it off and said everything was fine, but I slightly felt a sad aura coming off of her and gave her a small side hug and a pat on the head. "You did great," I whispered into her ear, making her blush furiously.
"Y-yeah..."

"Anyway-" I jump up and take a straight posture again. "Shoto and Izuku are about to fight in a bit, right?" I asked no one. Some were curious about why I was using a first-name basis on the two males but didn't pay any mind to it except for having a slight feeling of jealousy.

The stadium goes wild with anticipation for the second round's first match between Izuku Midoriya and Shoto Todoroki. The two Sports Festival front runners exchange a few words, while Tenya, Ochaco, and Fumikage discuss how Izuku could win the match.

I just have an intense gaze toward the bi-colored hair male which had a stern look on his face. 'I wonder what his plan is...'

Meanwhile Tomura Shigiraki

Tomura watches the TV screen, seeing Midoriya and Todoroki up against each other right now. "This is taking too long, it's getting boring. I want to see Y/N fight." He grumbled under his breath.

"Have patience, Tomura. You'll see your dear friend sooner or later. But you should pay close attention to the students as well for that you could come across one of them and have to put up a fight with them. These U.A. students are not exactly a joke." Says a voice on another screen.

"Tch, I'm not scared of a bunch of little children. The only worthy kid there is Y/N." Tomura spat back.

"Why are you even so interested in that girl, Tomura?" Asked Kurogiri while cleaning a glass.
"She just... Has a powerful quirk. That's all." He hesitantly replied.

A faint chuckle could be heard in the background which made Tomura and Kurogiri face the sound. It was coming from the screen where the voice spoke; "She really does indeed." This made both of the villains raise their brow, but decided not to question their master's words.

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 9K 60
{{UNDERGOING RE-EDITING}} [This book contains: •Strong language •Fluff so sweet it'll rot your teeth •Gore •Sexual content] Living a normal life had...
98.2K 2.2K 20
Izuku Midoriya. He have always wanted to be a hero, but he haven't got a quirk. However that didn't stop him from trying. His confidence in being a h...
38.1K 1.1K 26
When you were younger you and your friends put your faith in heroes, but after seeing a different side of them things change... You were friends with...
750K 28.1K 32
(Female reader x various male characters) [Y/n] [L/n] has always been told her quirk was nothing special. Determined to defy expectations, she imagi...