Loin.. I Love The Way Your He...

By taeulvkim

Book 3 of Madness series COMPLETED it's only an FF the whole story of these book will be created by my imagi... More

prologue
chapter 1
Mr. rose
loen
dreams
feelings
encounter
weekend
perfume
waiting
friends
want or love
letting her go
only her's
his punishment
The Evans
unnamed
mine
secret which everyone hide
physcopaths
past
i will
the pain
confession
victim card
intense
obsession
half truth half lie..
it can't be
possession.
craziest..
night
sins
encountered fire*fire
sinful pleasure
sinful pleasure pt.2
deeds
her story..
a chance
his story
his pain..
second chance
a mess
fecade
beautiful
double pay
darkest desires
it just started
his target..
last byes
announcement
where is he
where is she..
dreams
flashback
the end
announcement
season 2
new story

after math

612 20 14
By taeulvkim

Time skip...

As soon as czar entered the room where that girl took ryan, her eyes turned pitch black, seeing the sight in front of her, seeing that girl pleasuring a drunk unconscious ryan, who is moaning senselessly due to the hand job she is giving him, he is not in the state to understand his surroundings, nd that bitch is taking advantage of his drunken State, nd czarina can feel her blood Boling at the site, she marched towards her in rage before gripping that girls hair and yanking her harshly from the top of Ryan, slamming her head to the nearest wall, and that girl can hear a crack in her head as she scream in pain, her blood spurt out painting the wall.

Czarina : you Fucking whore,..I'll fucking kill you..

She scream in rage, her eyes turn red, as she again yank her back before again slamming her to the wall..

Girl : ahhgg leave me. You psycho leave me..

She pleaded with her almost inaudible tone, she is feeling unconscious due to the harsh hit on her head, her face is covered with her own blood, her blood started to drip down to her Cheeks covering her top.

Czarina : die you fucking bitch die, die.. die..

She said in so much hatred gritting her teeth in anger, as she pushed her head more into the wall like she wants to buried her head in the wall. She is not looking any less than a blood thirst monster.. her face is covered with few drops of blood which is of that girl.

Czarina : you shouldn't have touch him, HE IS FUCKING MINE, MINE, MINE, MINE, FUCKING MINE.

She shouted her lungs out, choking her hard, as that girl started to feel suffocation due to the lack of oxygen, she feels like it's her last day in the Earth, she can see the black dots in her front of her eyes. She was damn sure she'll die in a few seconds if she didn't let her go..

Until..

Ryan : zar..zar.. don't let me go...i love you baby... Please..

He mumbled in his sleep, his soft calming voice is enough to make her to come back to sense, as she froze in her place, her grip around that girl neck lossen as that girl fall in the floor, wrapping her own hands around her neck coughing vigorously. As her blood tears along with cough started to paint the floor she didn't waste any further second as she runs out of the room stumbling coughing in her every step, but she knows one thing she has to get away from her if she wants to be alive, so she gathers all the energy left in her nd run out of the room.

Meanwhile czar turns around only to find out ryan who is trying to open his eyes, but after a few attempts he again falls back in his dreamland, she walked towards him, only to see his naked body cover with hickeys, czar cleanched her fist tightly, she can clearly see all those forbidden hickeys on his body.. nd she hate it, with her trembling hands she tugged his naked body under the blanket, after tugging him completely she take a few step back from him as she fall on her knees, kneeling in front of him..

She sat on the floor in the same position, feeling so helpless, venerable, mesirable she keeps Staring at him with hurt and pain in her eyes, nd her heart is stinging with the burning sensation, she feels like someone is stabbing her again and again. The thought of spending her life without them (vyan nd ryan) is the worst nightmare, more worst than an life sentenced.

This is what she is afraid of she knows what she feels about the twins, and even if she has some doubt previously, now everything is clear she loves them without any doubt, she loves them too the moon and back, she loves them unconditionally, the night she spent with vyan is not out of lust, it's because she feels the spark she feels the type of connection she feel with vyan she feel the same connection with ryan, its so complicated but at the same it is clear as water, it's not her plan, it's not what she wants, it's not what she intend to do, it's not her intention, now she didn't know how to stop, even if she knows how to she'll prefer to die rather than choosing that way, she can't avoid her feelings anymore, she can't deny it. Everything is clear as water, ryan is not just an obsession for her but also her reason to be alive, nd the same obsession she saw in vyan eyes for herself..

Seeing him with some other girl makes her feel like she herself is torning her heart apart, she didn't feel this much pain ever its like someone is stabbing her again and again and again and she is unable to stop them as tear started to fall from her beautiful eyes down towards her cheeks she knows what going on with her, she knows she is also at fault by kissing her ex, she knows she hurt him by her reckless act, and she deserves these, but these pain is too much too take, she knows ryan must have felt the same when she kissed someone else, he should have hurt the same way she is hurting now.

she knows that Ryan holds the power to make her helpless without her knowing he has become a most important part of her life, a part without which she can't live and she hates it She hates that she falls for someone even if she tries her best
not to, she hates this helplessness she hates this feeling, she hates the fact that her whole existence depends on them, without them her existence means nothing, she is there because of them, and they are there because of her, the three of them are connected with each other with these invisible threads called love..

She hates this Feeling of unable to breathe without that person depending on him in all the way possible she didn't want that, that's why she keeps running and running and running and running because she doesn't want her past to repeat, she didn't want to feel these much weak for someone, but not everything goes the way we want, there's still something we can't control, and love is one of that, no matter how far we run from it, we will unable to get rid of it because it's a feeling which attached to our soul which we can't help but fall for deeper and deeper and deeper. And the more we run the deeper we fall.

Czarina : everything was right before you guys came to the picture, everything was perfect until you and vyan showed up and ruined everything in an un repairable way. You guys are the curse as well as my cure. Which neither can i have nor can i let go.

She mumbled to herself sitting there helplessly staring at Ryan's sleeping figure as her tears kept streaming down her cheeks nonstop, she feels like an complete hopeless loser looking at his neck collarbone shoulder full with hickeys which is not made by her and each hickey displayed on his body is stabbing her like an sharp knife, she didn't know how far that girl went, Just thinking about it she wants to curl in an ball nd cry her heart out..

She don't know what to feel, don't know what to say she just wants everything to turns out to be a nightmare, she just want someone to come and wake her up and say "what happened to you why are you crying, wake up it's just an nightmare" so she sit there waiting for someone to wake her up and say that "it's a nightmare girl" that's why she is waiting there hoping for someone to come and make her come out of her nightmare, make her wake up because it's hurt so much, the reality hurts so much, that she wants it to turn to an dream, it hurts so much that she is unable to differentiate between dream and real life.

Now her whole existence depends on them, she can't breathe without them, she can't smile without having them beside her, she can't.. Ryan and Vyan have become more important for her, even more essential than air..

Time skip...
At 7 : am

Ryan started to stir in his place, he blinked his eyes several times before slowly opening it, but soon he again shut his eyes tight due to the sudden brightness, which is due to the sun peeking through the curtains, lightening up the whole room. It takes him time to adjust to the light. he gets up sitting on the bed massaging his head which is hurting like hell.

Ryan : agggh shit my head..

A sudden pain shot his head, as he completely sat on the bed supporting himself on the headboard. He carefully look to the left side, only to find out that he is in some completely different room..

Ryan : where the heck iam..

He questioned himself, that's when his eyes fall on his shirt which is proudly lying on the floor, his eyes widened in realisation he immediately peak inside the blanket only to find out that he is completely naked Inside the blanket.

Ryan : shit..

He cursed himself, getting panicked..

Ryan : shit... Shit.. shit... Why the fuck iam nude.. don't tell.. fuck shit..

He gripped his hair tightly and started to get more panicked thinking that he did something in his drunken state which he is going to regret his whole life, his eyes filled with guilt and regret. His desperate eyes scan the whole room, but a sense relief rush over his senses, as his eyes fall on the right side, where czarina still kneeling at the same place she was before, looking at him, without making any noise, without letting him aware of her presence..

Ryan : thank God it's you.. i thought.. wait..

He said with a relief expression, but soon his expression changed to confused one, as he observed where she was sitting..

Ryan : baby why are you sitting on the floor..

But he didn't get any answer from her, she just keep staring at him, with her red puffy eyes, which is due to nonstop crying and lack of sleep...

Ryan : hey.. why are you not saying anything..

Her silence is making him more worried, He immediately removed the blanket covering his body before grabbing the towel placed in the night stand as he wrapped that towel around his waist, hurriedly making his way toward her.. her eyes keep follow his each and every action, as he kneels down cupping her cheeks

Ryan : hey.. what happened, what happened to your eyes, are you crying..

He asked again his voice laced with concern and worry, as he keep searching for his answers in her emotionless eyes, he can't help but get worried for her, she is behaving so strange.

She is looking like a mess with her red puffy eyes, Cheeks dried with tears, traces of her tears are clearly visible on her cheeks, which makes ryan more worried..

Ryan : baby.. say something, you are scaring me, did i do something, did i force you for something.. ohh shit..

He mumbled in an audible tone, thinking of the worst possibilities and things he could have done in drunken state..

Ryan : I am so sorry.. i didn't remember.. iam so sorry..

He hugged her tightly, like he'd lose her if he'll loosened his grip around her..

Ryan : iam so sorry iam so fucking sorry..

He pulled away from the hug as his eyes filled with tears, he hate himself for being the one to hurt her, he can't believe he could do something like this. Did he really hurt her in a drunken state if not then why she is looking so broken nd emotionless.

Ryan : where did i hurt you. Let me take a look.. tell me..show me

Ryan's eyes started to scanned her whole body to find any injuries, but he found none. She is not saying anything, she is not responding to anything, he again cupped her face as tear started to fall down from his hazel eyes, her eyes is so emotionless yet filled with thousands of emotions..

Ryan : babe.. please tell me what i did,.. i didn't remember anything.. don't be quiet.. please..slap me beat me if i do any kind of misbehave.. just..just don't punish me like these, please.. please say something.. please..

Czarina's eyes started to become glossy listening to his desperate voice, it's like his life is coming back to her lifeless body..

Czarina : it hurts..

Ryan : oh baby iam so sorry..

He immediately apologized, She shook her head as tears started to stream down her cheeks.. she then cupped his cheeks desperately.

Czarina : I am sorry, it's my fault.. i shouldn't have kissed him, trust me i didn't mean it, it's just happened, i didn't enjoy it, i didn't feel anything, i never think of him when we kissed, or make love, i never craved for his touch whenever you touch me, from the day we met it always you, i kissed you because you are you, all the intimate moments we share, it all because you are you, i never thought of you as Someone else replacement, i thought you as Ryan i never saw his reflection on you instead i think of you when i kissed him, i promise i never think of him when i kissed you.. please trust me..

She said desperately, making ryan filled with all kinds of Euphoric emotions. He is relieved that she never thought of him as an replacement, she like him for being himself not for someone else..

Czarina : just don't.. Don't.. do these again, i can't imagine you with someone else, you are mine Ryan just mine..

And she burst out in tears hugging him tightly like her life depends on it..

Ryan : babe iam so sorry,, i don't remember last night events.. i am so sorry i hurt you.

Czarina shook her head hugging him tightly as her cries become louder..

Czarina : she.. touch you i..i..i.. hate that bitch. I don't like the way she was touching you.. if.. if i haven't come on time she should have done more than just touching.. i just hate that bitch, i hate her babe. I hate her..

Ryan eye's widden hearing the new piece of information, what the fuck he just did, did he really let some stranger touch him, like really.

Ryan : oh my god baby, iam so fucking sorry, i didn't mean it, i didn't remember, i can't believe it.. iam so sorry..iam so sorry you have to see something like These, aghhh shit i shouldn't have drink more than my tolerance, iam so fucking sorry.. iam so sorry..

Ryan blunt out his voice laced with guilt, now he could remember blurry vision of last night event..

Czarina : you are mine Ryan just mine, you belong to me..just me.. nd i belongs to you and vyan just you guys no one else..

Czarina said desperately as Ryan started to stroke her hair continuously trying to calm her down,

Czarina : say you are mine..

she fist his shirt tightly ordering him to repeat her words,as an sincere smile crept on his lips..

Ryan : yeah I am yours baby, just yours.. and you are mine..

She nodded desperately burying her face in his chest.. as Ryan kissed on the crown of her head lovingly.

Ryan : let me take you to bed okay, lets sit there, hold me tight..

She nodded wrapping her hands around his neck, as he placed his hands on her hips, picking her up from the floor, she immediately wrapped her legs around him, clinging to him for her dear life, he sit on bed carefully making her sit on his lap her legs wrapped around his waist..

Ryan : want me to sing lullabies for my baby hmmm....

Ryan asked with an gentle tone, stroking her hair softly..

Czarina : ryan..

Ryan : hmmmm..

She pulled away from the hug, directly looking at his soul..

Czarina : let's name it...

Ryan tilted his head in confusion..

Ryan : huh..

Czarina brings her hands closer to his Cheeks stroking his cheeks lovingly with the pad of her thumb.. looking at his confused eyes..

Czarina : that day you asked me, what is the relationship between us, that time i didn't have any answer, but today i wanna name it.. let's do it let's name it..

Ryan keep looking at her with his hazel eyes, still trying to progress the meaning behind the word she just said..

Czarina : i love you.. that's the relation between us, i love you so insanely that iam afraid that one day I'll loose myself nd my whole existence will consumed by yours..

Till now Ryan eye's filled with tears which is due to all the overwhelming emotions he is feeling, czarina condition is not any less than him..

Czarina : iam crazy for you ryan, i am fucking crazy for you, you are turning me into one by taking the lil bit of sanity remaining in me..

She desperate hands cupped his face firmly yet tightly, as more tears started to stream down from her cheeks..

Czarina : but i didn't regret it, each and every second i spent with you is one of the best moments of my life that, it's worth everything..

By saying that She smashed her lips on his kissing him desperately, like his lips are her oxygen, her only way to breath. She pulled away after ruining his lips to her heart content leaving him panting and gasping for air..

Czarina : i love you baby..will you be my boyfriend.

Her confession left him speechless, he can't believe it's really happening, did he hear it correctly, if he did than its the first time she said those words for him,.

Czarina : i love you.. i love you so fucking much. Like a mad person who will love his madness.. i love you more than that, i can't live without you, even the thought of it feels so forbidden, maybe i was aware of my feelings from the starting, but i was so stubborn to accept it, but last night when the thought of you with someone else started to haunt me, i can't deny these fact anymore, i don't want to loose you due to my stubbornness.

She leaned towards him , attaching both of there forehead closing her eyes in contentment, before again opening it..

Czarina : If you want commitment I am ready to commit, because i really want it too, thanks for being patient, i can't be more lucky then these to have someone like you beside me, nd I'll not be stupid enough to loose you, so Mr Ryan Romeo Evans, will you be my boyfriend..

Ryan nodded desperately, as happy tears started to fall from his eyes, he cupped her face, showering her with number Of kisses all over her face..

Ryan : Thank you, thank you so much for loving me back baby., i love you so fucking much. I love you so much..

He said between his kisses making her whole face wet with his wet kisses.. he again attached there forehead together, looking at her lovingly saviouring the moment they are having together, his thumb keeps stokeing her cheeks, occasionally tracing her lips. Soon czar eyes land on the long forgotten hickey on his shoulder and neck , nd in a Matter of seconds the contentment from her eyes replaced with uneasiness. She started to trace those marks with her finger tip, she just wants to tear that forbidden mark away from his skin..

Czarina : i want too replace it with mines, can i...

She asked referring to the hickey, looking so dead serious as ryan divert his gaze to his own shoulder where she is running her finger gently. And Ryan can see few of the hickey, only he knows how much he regrets that. He sighed and again diverted his gaze from his shoulder to her, as she is looking at him, patiently waiting for his reply. He nodded with a smile...

Ryan : ofcourse you can, i also don't want anything which doesn't belongs to you..

He said with so much honesty, like it is the only truth in these whole world. That's all take czar to dive in towards his neck, sucking and biting the red flesh of his skin, making the already present hickey more darker. Ryan's eyes shut tight in anticipation, it is painful but at the same time it is also the best pleasure he can ever feel, she keeps up with her work, replacing those forbidden hickeys with hers..

Czarina : you are just fucking mine just mine..

Czarina mumbled while kissing and sucking his flesh, on the other hand ryan bite his inner cheeks to stop himself from groaning, his right hand wraps around her waist keeping her in place as his left hand fisted on the bed sheet, czar hands tangled with Ryans locks, tugging it occasionally. She pulled away a little before yanking him and smashing her lips on his, kissing him with urgency, desperation. As Ryan kissed her back immediately with the same intensity.

Their kiss started to heat up making the whole atmosphere get thick and needy. Her hand started to desperately run over his body, touching and feeling each and every part of his bare skin under her finger tips. She pulled him more closer kissing the breath out of his lungs. Biting and sucking his lower lip, torturing his lips to her heart's content, when she found him getting out of breath due to the burised kiss they just shared, She pulled a Little away to let him catch breath, she herself needed oxygen to Breath.. she could feel his hard dick poking her ass through the towel wrapped around his waist,. Which results in awakening all the desires inside both of them..

Czarina : i want you so bad baby... Right Now..

Meanwhile at New York..

Flashback
1 month ago

In a VIP room a patient named Samara is lying, like living dead, She has been in a coma for years, but today she is doing more good, she is improving fastly, her fingers started to move as heart beat started to increase, her eyes squeeze tight. she started to stirr in her never-ending sleep uncomfortably..

Czar..

With an abrupt jerk she gets up screaming the only name which keeps repeating in her head again and again and again like an chanting mantra..

Time skip
After 4 weeks of Samara's waking up..

A girl disguises as a nurse with a surgical Mask covering half of her face has entered into a private VIP room, that VIP room belongs to none other than Samara Evan's. That nurse carefully scanned her surroundings once she made sure that except her and Samara no one is there she locked the the door nd slowly walk towards the bed. Taking off her nurse cap, releasing her hair from the rubber band.

?? : You'll get an Oscar for your acting you know..

That nurse shook her head while removing her Mask, and the person behind those masks is none other than shelly, on the other hand Samara who was lying like a dead person few seconds ago, smirk removing that oxygen mask from her mouth..

Samara : i Know right....

Samara said with an smirk, while winking at shelly, making shelly rolled her eyes..

Samara : aghh, lying down on the same place the whole time suck..

Samara tilts her head left to right trying to relax her tensed muscles.

Shelly : i don't know. Thn why you are still acting to be in coma, it's been 1 month since you gained your consciousness, but still u r Hiding it, any particular reason..

Shelly asked out of curiosity, she didn't understand why she is still acting to be a coma patient.

Samara : i will tell them, but not now.. it's not the right time for them to find out, first let me clear my way..

Samara got down from her bed, carefully getting up, stretching her legs a little, it's been 2 days she hasn't done any walking except lying in her bed, pretending to be a coma patient..

Shelly : whatever.. so what's the next plan..

Shelly scoffed boringly.. but oh girl how wrong she is.. coz the next thing shelly knows is that, Samara pinned her to the Wall, her hands warped around Shelly's neck in an iron grip, chocking her.

Samara : don't you Fucking show that attitude in front of me girl, if it's not because of your stupidity, i shouldn't have to act, my plan was just to torture my poor cousin justin, nd caged czarina all for myself, but you have to use these good for nothing brain of yours and involved my another stupid cousin Riven, as if that is not enough, now my baby czarina is involved with my twin fucking brother, nd these fucking coma ruined everything, only if i haven't fall into coma i shouldn't have let any of them to meet her in the first place..

Till now Shelly's face becomes pale due to lack of oxygen, she started to struggle more to get out of Samara grip, but nothing seems work..

Samara : i just wanna kill you for all the stupidity you did, but you know why you are still alive..

Her eyes look sinister as she leaned towards Shelly's ear..

Samara : because in all these stupidity of yours, one thing you did good which is killing that trash in her stomach years ago, but isn't it your fault in the first place, for her being pregnant, if you haven't involved Riven, she hasn't gotten pregnant with his child at the first place. But it's good that you killed that fucking child before he could even born, i only want her without her carrying others trash in her stomach..

She said While gritting her teeth, she is looking like she gets possessed with some kind of evil soul.

Samara : don't forget your place bitch, next time you show me these fucking attitude of yours, or another mistake from you, I'll make sure that you'll not be alive for making third one, so be careful..

With that she threw an almost unconscious shelly on the ground, making her grasp for air, as shelly started to hit her chest like she is trying to release the air which got stuck in her chest due to all the chocking. Samara looks at shelly who is struggling to stabilize her breath with her infamous boring state, as she scoffed bitterly seeing her pathetic self

Samara : stop that pathetic self of yours, and listen to what u have to do next, listen carefully for the sake of your life coz iam not going to repeat it again. One mistake and you are dead..

Shelly vigorously nodded still coughing occasionally and breathing hard..

Samara : Czarina hates cheaters, do whatever you can, hire whoever you want, and if you want to do it yourself, just do it yourself, i don't give a damn, just make sure my big brother should cheat behind her back, potrait his image as an cheater, nd if you have to make him drunk or drug him for that than do it. Just focus on my brother ryan for now, as for vyan i know his weakness, his anger is his weakness we can deal with him once we are completely done with ryan.. understand..

Shelly nodded vigorously didn't want to get chocked again. One thing shelly is sure about and that is Samara is a bitch who only love herself, she doesn't even love her family members, shelly is also a bitch but she love her dad and brother, no matter how far she can go to make czarina suffer she can't harm her own family for that, but Samara is different, she is an devil disguise as angel, she'll not hesitate to harm anyone or anything to get what she wants. Nd after what she did with her own cousin brother justin using shelly as her cover isn't its show that she has no limits or emotions, she just love herself no one self, she is just good at pretending to be a good little sister and daughter..

Samara : than what are you doing here, fixed your appearance and get the fuck out of here, before someone see us together..

It didn't take shelly any other second to immediately get up and fixes herself, she again cover her face with mask nd head out of the door, but not before listening to samara's last warning..

Samara : don't disappoint me this time..

As soon as shelly exits, Samara makes sure to lock the door from inside, so that even if someone comes to check on her she can go back to her bed before they open the door, the door of her room can be locked from both sides, so no one will feel any suspicious finding it locked, she stands in front of the big glass window from which she can clearly see the undeniable rush outside..

Samara : They said if we love something with all our passion and dedication, in future we'll get it, but my case is different, I'll not get anything as long as you guys don't want it, as long as you guys want that thing I'll not get that thing, whether it is something or someone,  Because you always get it before i do. I hate to be born as your sister, even after our biological parents are same, our fate are so different, our liking and disliking are same, but it's always you who got whatever i want, you guys got everything, on the other hand I'll left with nothing, waiting for you to get bore of that thing so i could have it, nd i hate it, I hate you guys so fucking much.

She cleanched her fist feeling the utter hatred she has for her own twin brother..
Soon an image of czarina flashes in her mind, her smile, her eyes, her long hair, everything about her was mesmerizing, she was the most beautiful girl Samara ever laid her eyes on, the first time she laid her eyes on her, she Knew that she want her, she wants to capture her beauty for only her, she wants to hide her From the whole world, so no one else can see her beauty, touch her soft skin, admire her elegance. So she go as far as she can, but fate was not on her side as she meet an accident which leads her to fall on coma for more than 4 years.

Samara : and now you guys fucking want her, but let me tell you, you can't have her, iam the one to find her first, iam the one to meet her first, iam the one to destroy all those pest who tried to approach her, nd now you guys came out of nowhere to claim her. U can't fucking do that. Her beauty belongs to me, she'll be the master piece of my collection, you guys can't have her..

She slammed her fist on the glass window with full rage..

End of flashback

To be continued.....

So here the unaccepted twist...😋

I hope you enjoyed these chapters Thanks for reading...

Introduction.

Samara Evans

Age 21
Family mom(Catherine) dad(Edward), twin brother ( ryan and vyan)
Suffering from Hoarding disorder.
In front of her family she is a completely different person, her family is unaware of her evil side.
Like her mom Catherine she is also Suffering from Alexithymia, her these condition is hereditary..

Hoarding disorder
The person may keep the items for reasons that are not obvious to other people, such as for sentimental reasons, or feeling the objects appear beautiful or useful. Most people with a hoarding disorder have a very strong emotional attachment to the objects.

Hoarding disorder is a persistent difficulty discarding or parting with possessions because of a perceived need to save them. A person with hoarding disorder experiences distress at the thought of getting rid of the items. Excessive accumulation of items, regardless of actual value, occurs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

851K 8K 13
❤️COMPLETED AND TAKEN DOWN ❤️ SECOND PART OF LOVE WINS SERIES Only sample paper here EXCLUSIVELY AVAILABLE ON KINDLE ORDER OF SERIES 1.INCOMPREHENSI...
795 72 10
**WARNING** ~contains explicit content that may not be acceptable to all viewers. discretion advised~ Callin got on top of Blake, using his legs to...
44.9K 1.8K 33
🥉🥉Third Place in 'New Adult' Platinum Award 2020🥉🥉 Book 1 in The Gangleader's Obsession duology. Blurb: Shania Jakes has been through a life of...
41K 1.6K 40
Summary: This story is about an incredible unique autistic girl and her two equally incredible best friends. Will they ever get out of the friend zon...