ICT Imagines 2✅

By lovinuwasred

[Requests Closed] random imagines on our beloved ict🫂 If you are done reading this make sure to check out t... More

\\A/N
The Video Call
\\Requests 💌
The Good News
You Hate Me?
The Secret Mission 1
The Secret Mission 2
The Secret Mission 3
Sneaking In 1
Sneaking In 2
The Cook Off
I'm Not Jealous 1
I'm Not Jealous 2
You're Also My Kid 1
You're Also My Kid 2
Baking The Cake
The Treasure Hunt
Midnight Adventures 1
Midnight Adventures 2
My Heart's Full
I Know
The Stunt (teaser)
Rohit Yaar(chat)
The Stunt
You're My Best Friend
Yuzi's Serial
Eternal Love
The London Bridge
The New Team
Soulmate Telepathy
The Two Way Jealousy 1
The Two Way Jealousy 2
Memes And Templates 1
Closure(snippet)
A Year Older
It's Okay To Fail Sometimes
The Friendship Test
Entertainment
Entertainment (extended)
Her (Sammy's Version)
\\Note [important]💌
The Trolls
Snippets
Switch 1
Switch 2
I'll Always Protect You
Mother-henning
Men In Black
Handcuffed
Ikea Manual(chat)
Birthday Gone Wrong1
Birthday Gone Wrong 2
Smart And Smarter
Who Called Her?
71st
Propose
Who Is She? 1
Who Is She? 2
Memes And Templates 2
Couples 1
Couples 2
You And I Are Permanent
Maybe One Day(snippet)
The King Day
The Hitman Show
Pranking MS
Christmas Tree
Step Down
Start Of An Era
My Favourite Film(snippet)
The Ring Fiasco(chat)
Between The Two(Prologue)
Rumours
Prompts
\\The Spain Trip💌
Ipl Bromance
Mahi Bhai & Jealous?
Birthday Surprise
Part Time Spies
We Don't Like This(chat)
Between The Two 1
Between The Two 2
Between The Two 3
Daddy Hundreds
Sleepover
Memes And Templates 3
I Won't Talk To You (chat)
Big B
Drunken Shenanigans
Revenge
Strong Spidey
\\Note💌
Seatmates
Together Or Nothing
Deja Vu
Play date

Girlfriend

2.6K 133 90
By lovinuwasred

Virat-Rohit

........

"no, it's okay. Keep it with you and give it to me the next time we meet", Rohit assured through the phone.

Pollard had 'by mistake' taken his gear with him and now he was fretting on how to return.

"Okay let's make a deal. The next time we meet, I'll return this and in return as a thank you gift you can get me the laddoos", teased Pollard, his mouth already watering thinking about the delicacy.

"sure thing, I'll keep that in mind", laughed Rohit.

The conversation went on for a while before both of them bid byes and Rohit kept the phone aside.

He yawned in sleepiness and went to bed, without any ounce of knowledge of what havoc he was going to cause.

........

Hardik who had walked in on Rohit talking, saw him laughing and quickly pulled his earphones out to hear it and then report it to the headquarters.

Virat was out for a shoot and he had 'specifically' left instructions to inform him if he sees any 'unusual activity' of Rohit talking on the phone.

They had just gotten back from ipl and Rohit's betrayal with Pollard was still fresh and he didn't want to take any risks.

His eyes widened and he smoothly slipped out and ran to the team room.

........

"I'm telling you, Rohit was laughing with someone on the phone and telling them about his dairy wali girlfriend calling", cried Harry in the middle of the room to gain everyone's attention.

"dairy wali girlfriend?", Ash scrunched his face in confusion.

"maybe she owns a dairy", added Jaddu quietly.

"Rohit bhaiya cannot cheat",  said Jassi determinedly.

"of course Jassi, we know Rohit can never do that. I'm sure it's a squabble", assured Bhuvi as he kept his hand on his shoulder to calm him down.

"did you even hear right?", hissed Rahul as he glared at Hardik.

"of course I did, why do you think I would make such a thing up?", scowled Hardik as he crossed his arms.

"I can't believe this", mumbled Yuzi as he sank further into the bean bag.

"exactly Rohit bhai can't cheat. I'm sure this dairy wali girlfriend is a misunderstanding", said Shreyas meekly.

Rishabh opened his mouth to say something but it stayed wide open as he saw a fuming Ritika at the door.

Ritika had come to ask about something but hearing about the girlfriend's fiasco, her blood boiled.

"I'm going to kill him", gritted Ritika as she banged out towards his room.

Everyone rolling and falling quickly ran behind her.

.........

She barged into their room and her anger only heightened when she saw him sleeping so peacefully while her world was crumbling to pieces.

She picked up the jug of water kept beside and emptied it on his head.

Everyone involuntarily took a step back, waiting for the bomb to trigger.

3....2....and....1

"what the hell Virat. Why do you always do this? Can't I even take a nap peacefully now", screamed Rohit as he sit up straight.

He blinked a few minutes before actually registering the scene.

"what are you guys doing here?", asked Rohit in confusion but they only passed him sympathetic glances.

He then turned his head to the side, noticing that Virat had not yet retorted anything in return.

His eyebrows merged with his hairline when he saw a fuming Ritika holding an empty water jug.

"Ritsy did you....", Rohit muttered unable to complete his sentence.

"yes that was me, Virat's sister", she kept the jug at its place roughly resulting in a loud banging noise.

Rohit and everyone cringed on the resonance created.

Seeing an indignant Ritika, Rohit softly asked(for his own safety, the last time Ritika was this angry when he broke one of her favorite perfume bottles and she actually threw him out), "what's wrong Ritika?"

"what's wrong, really?", Ritika smacked a pillow at him continuously.

Rohit shrieked, trying to get away.

"Ritika yaar...", started Rohit as he finally snatched the deadly weapon from her.

Ritika glared as she pointed a finger at him, "you're only ours, do you understand that?"

Rohit gulped as he vigorously nodded.

Everyone almost snickered seeing Rohit's fear-stricken face.

"I don't care about any Cherry, Merry, Fairy", she shrilled.

"Dairy, Bhabhi", corrected Hardik meekly.

But when Ritika glared at him as well, he threw his hands up, "please carry on"

"you're only ours to share, mine and Virat's"

"ours too bhabhi", Yuzi cleared his throat from behind.

"okay yeah ", added Ritika calmly before narrowing her eyes again.

"I know", Rohit jumped to accept his mistake even without knowing where he was wrong.

"then who is this dairy wali girlfriend?", glowered Ritika as she crossed her arms.

"who?", Rohit frowned as he ran his brain to interpret it with something meaningful.

"I don't know, you tell us", she flamed, throwing daggers his way.

Rohit looked at others in helplessness but saw them frowning the same expressions as if demanding answers.

As if the fused bulbs lit up, the entire picture became clear in his mind. He was ruthlessly woken up, got pillows thrown at him, and of course yelled at, he deserved to have some fun.

"Ahh she's very nice actually", Rohit said smugly as he leaned casually on the pillow.

Ritika gasped caught in surprise, she was expecting him to clear out the misunderstanding but he....

"what do you mean by that?", asked Bhuvi in exasperation, this was a very unexpected call.

"yeah, she understands me well, is a bit moody but really caring and I love her", Rohit shrugged casually.

Ritika's face fell as her eyes glazed, her husband was talking about loving some other woman.

"and I don't understand you well enough?", asked she, her voice breaking at instances.

Her brothers quickly took her side, glaring at Rohit while the juniors looked at him in pure disappointment.

Rohit felt bad pulling her leg, he was about to clarify it when Rishabh interrupted.

Rishabh was standing close to the side table and saw Rohit's phone screen glowing, he picked it in his hands when his eyes widened, the color draining from his face as he blurted out, "it's Dilli wali girlfriend"

The room quietened in pin drop silence before Ritika burst out crying, Jaddu quickly took the phone from his hand and was about to pick it up when they heard that voice.

"kabse call kar raha hu, tu phone kyo nhi utha raha h", came Virat's irritated voice from the door.

Everyone looked at him, at the phone, and then at Rohit. The process was repeated a few times.

"so...", asked Rahul carefully.

"yes", answered Rohit smiling sheepishly.

The entire room not able to control burst out laughing, Ritika finally breathed in relief but pinched Rohit when he came forward to engulf her in a hug.

"don't pull that on me ever again", she hissed as she wiped her tears.

"I'll try, you know I love you and only you", teased Rohit grinning wide as he pulled her towards himself.

Ritika too smiled as she hugged him back, burying herself in his chest.

Her happy place.

The entire room was still rupturing in pearls of laughter.

Virat stood at the door completely flabbergasted.

He saw a crying Ritika and his brotherly instinct kicked in as he softly but impatiently asked, "why are you crying Ritika?"

And then at the bunch of hyenas, he demanded, "And what are you laughing about?"

They looked between Rohit and Virat once before they sprawled in laughter again.

"Nothing is wrong, everything is okay Virat", chuckled Ritika herself.

How much Virat nagged them the entire day, no one told him a thing but only burst out laughing each time.

Virat then sulked and threw some extravagant tantrums and Rohit rolled his eyes and then narrated him the iconic tale.

Virat's eyes gleamed as he teasingly asked, "so you're my Bombay wala boyfriend?"

Rohit elbowed him in the stomach but eventually threw his head back laughing himself.

The situation was indeed misleading but did make the day quite amusing.

Look who's decided to update on their birthday, meee!!

I was vibing to Dilliwali Girlfriend and this idea suddenly came to my mind and I had to write it.

I would have named the title dilliwali girlfriend but then it would have been too obvious to guess loll

I loved writing this, I hope you had a fun time reading it as well.

All the love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 839 10
A story mainly focusing on three people amongst them Two are Soul Brothers and Two are real who were separated years ago. All bound with the other ei...
41.1K 2K 60
Just some stories about ICT! it includes all the new players too and also from the previous world cups.. Hope you will love it! ♪♪
116K 3.4K 61
ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ʜᴀᴩᴩᴇɴ 7 ᴍᴀꜰɪᴀ ᴋɪɴɢꜱ ᴍᴀʀʀy ᴀ ꜱɪɴɢʟᴇ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ.... ɴᴇxᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ʜᴀᴩᴩᴇɴ.... ɪɴᴛʀᴇꜱᴛɪɴɢ... ʀɪɢʜᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴍy ʙᴏᴏᴋ.. ᴛʜᴇɴ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ... ɪɴᴛʀᴇꜱᴛɪɴɢ, ꜰᴀ...
15.1K 743 6
"If your best friend is not jealous of your other friends, then he/she is not your best friend." Ever experienced? What to see Virats jealousy? Peep...