Sold to The Mafia (2nd Versio...

By thephanthomauthor

This is a new version of Sold To The Mafia. If you read the old version you'll notice that Luca and Carl is n... More

1 : home
2 : the repercussions
3 : the new family pt. I
*5 : such a tease
*6 : such a tease : the consequences
7 : jealous
8 : training
9 : heated.
*10 : make up
11 : clean up.
12 : check up
*13 : i love you
14 : bitch fit
15 : luckiest man
16 : a night to remember
17: Rest in Suffering, bitch
18: 14days to wed
19: wrong brother
20: the bride wears red
21: runaway wife
22: two months later
23: home again
24: bloodstained shirt
25: eye for an eye
26: I'm done

4 : the new family pt. II

1.7K 33 8
By thephanthomauthor

We walked closer to the front door and one of the maids opened the door for us. The house"  inside was even more beautiful, the walls were all white with oak floors. The house was beautiful inside and out. Everything was modernised. The maid took us to the formal living room where the family was waiting for us. 

The father, he looks like he can kill you any time. The son is hot and has brown eyes like his father. The daughter in law, looks so bitchy and the mother she looks so chirpy and innocent.

" Roberto. " The father smiles and walks over to shake my father's hand. They shook hands but weren't like old buddies and he whispered into my father's ear.

" You must be the beautiful Victoria that your father here has been hiding. I'm Carlos " He walked directly over to me and took my hand. He kissed the ring while looking directly into my eyes.

Weird.

" No, he didn't hide me. He just didn't know where I was. " I say and laugh like I was joking.

" Let me introduce you to my family. " He says.

Laura Romano is his wife. Danté Romano, the oldest son. Isabella Romano, his daughter in law and Dante's wife. 

" My youngest son is running a bit late. " He says.

" Hello. " I smile at them and they all smile back politely.

This is going to be a long day won't it?

" Can I get you something to drink while we wait for my son? Coffee, wine or whiskey? " Carlos asked us.

Why aren't they offering tequila or vodka? 

" Nothing for me. " I say, I politely decline.

I know what alcohol is going to do to me and I don't wanna get punished for having a good time.

" Come with me sweetie. " Laura said standing up and I followed her. 

We walked to the kitchen and everyone left, leaving us alone in the beautiful white marble kitchen.

She walked around the kitchen island and dropped down, she took out a bottle of tequila and pour me two shots back to back.

" This is going to be a long night sweetie, so take this. " She hands me another shot by taking one herself.

" Thank you. " I laugh.

" We are going to be good friends. " She says, hiding the bottle again.

She took my hand and we went to join the rest of the crew again. They were all sitting in place but there was a new but familiar face. The Greek god from the club.

Devonté.

" Victoria, this is my son, Devonté. "Carlos says, introducing me to the Greek god that is Devonté.

" Nice to meet you. " I say smiling at him, pretending that I don't know him.

I went to sit down next to my father and we were saved from my father and Carlos's business talk from the maid.

" Mr. Romano, dinner is ready to be served. " The maid says.

" Shall we? " Carlos asked.

We all walked to the dining room and I thought this people's house couldn't get anymore grand.

It was everything out of an interior design magazine.

We went to sit down. We all sat down waiting for the maids to bring the food that they had prepared. I looked at Devonté who was sitting right across me. He was wearing a white dress shirt with the top buttons open. 

This man was hot. He was fine, he was every word that you can describe a handsome man.

The maids came and served our food. I saw the shrimp on my plate and I don't eat seafood not because I didn't like it. I have an allergy. If I eat it, I get these disgusting red bumps on my body.

" I hate to do this but I'm actually allergic to seafood. " I said.

" It's okay we'll have something else prepared for you. " Laura said, she got up and took the plate from me. 

" I'm really sorry. "

So after a while my food came and it looked absolutely delicious. We are the first course and the main course was even better. For dessert we had some delicious cheesecake.

After dinner my father and Carlos walked away leaving their kids alone. I just sat there minding my own business. I wanted to talk to him so badly but not a word came out of my mouth.

" Can you show me to the bathroom please? " I ask, up go hoping that Devonté would answer me.

" Sure. I'll show you. " He offered, just as I wanted it to go down.

I got up and followed him to the bathroom. We walked past the dining room and a couple of doors before we went to the bathroom. He came inside with me and locked the door. 

" What are you doing? " I ask him. 

" You have questions, so let me answer them. " He said, untying his pants to pee.

I looked into the mirror and saw him from the side. I could see his member. I couldn't help but look. 

" What questions do you think I have for you? " I asked him, trying to not look.

" I don't know? I'll leave you to think about the questions. " He says pulling his pants bank up.

" Let's just go. " I told him.

He washed his hands and we went to go join my brother and his in the living room again. Jr and Danté had a friendly bonding moment.

" Guys I'm sorry but I got to cut this short. Boys, we need to go. " My father said.

They got up and I followed them. 

" You are staying here, Victoria. "My father said and I was confused.

" What do you mean? " I ask him.

" This is to do it to your new family, Victoria? I'm sorry." 

Those words shattered me. So he's just going to leave his own flesh and blood here with some strangers.

" Vic? Junior? Is this true. " I asked them as the tears started rolling down my face.

" Enjoy life with your new family, Victoria. " Junior said with a mocking, devilish smirk on his face.

" Bye, V. " Victor reached out to hug me. 

" No, no you don't get to hug me anymore. " I cried. " You knew dad would do this and you didn't even warn me. " I cried.

" I'm sorry, V. " He said.

" You betrayed me, your own flesh and blood. Where's the loyalty to your family that your father taught you? Huh. " I cried.

" Victor let's go! " My father commanded. 

I watched as my father and brothers left me. I always wanted to get away from them but not like this. I watched as my father drove away and like a little kid chasing after its mother, I ran after them. I fell onto my knees in front of the gate as they left.

" Victoria, let's go in. " Devonté said, locking his arms around me me.

" Let go of me,  take me home. " I cried like a 5 year old.

" You wanna go to the house where they live? The people that betrayed you? Where can you get abused? " 

How did he know I was getting abused?

" You knew all along didn't you? " I scoff. " It all makes sense, you tried to buddy up with me so I can at least know someone when he left me here. " 

" I didn't know anything about this, I promise you. " He says.

" Liar ! " I spat out.

" I won't tolerate this, you can either come in with me or stay outside. " He says and I just completely ignore him. " Fine, have it your way. " He says walking away.

" Okay, I'll come with you. " I say get off the cold concrete. 

*****

Hope you enjoy this chapter, if you do then vote and share.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.8K 1.9K 44
(+18) . . Mel is beautiful and strong but asocial and weird. The smartass attitude and foul mouth often get the best of her, and not many people can...
245K 8.2K 54
✨Book 3 in the DiSilva Series✨ Charlotte Carter is an ordinary girl who works at a small cafe. One day she meets a man who will change her life for g...
4.1M 63.5K 32
Dante Romano, the most powerful Italian mafia leader is forced to pick a bride by his cruel father in a week. When a man betrays his trust and steals...
1.9M 50.7K 63
Living with her evil aunt and uncle, Miya has always felt alone. Haunted by her family's words and painful torment, she would rather live anywhere bu...