Her innocent love

By pinal003

Today,after 3 years I am back in this country where I never thought to return. 3 years of that horrible incid... More

Prologue
Characters+Part-1
Part-2
Part-3
Part-4
Part-5
Part-6
Part-7
Part-8
Part-9
Part-10
Part-11
Part-12
Part-13
Part-14
Part-15
Part-16
Part-17
Part-18
Part-20
Part-21
Part-22
Part-23
Part-24
Part-25
Part-26
Regarding updates
Announcement
Part-27
Part-28
Part-29
Part-30
Part-31
Part-32
Part-33
Part-34
Part-35
Part-36
Part-37

Part-19

1K 138 18
By pinal003

RIDHIMA'S POV-

I have never thought that because of that Kabir I have to lie to my son. He message me that he has a very important work with me , and therefore I meet him urgently in Venus Hotel and restaurant. I denied him saying that I can't come as I am busy, but he blackmailed me saying that if I don't come then he will tell every thing to Sejal. I got little confused that what he will tell to Sejal, then suddenly the fear crept in my heart thinking that maybe he know about my marriage. In hope that he doesn't inform anything to Sejal I came here to meet him telling Rohan that I am visiting a doctor as I am not feeling well. Firstly he also start is renting about coming with me but then after sometime he understood. So here I am standing in front of the main door of Venus ready to go inside it.

As I make my way inside the hotel, I got amazed by the breathtaking interior of it. It is a five-star hotel and I think that maybe now Kabir is a new group head, therefore only he call me here in such a expensive hotel. I noticed that he is Sitting on the last table and as soon as he noticed me he got up from his chair and gestured me To come there. I go towards the table and when I reach there he tries to hug me but I maintain the distance showing my hand to him indicating that I doesn't want to hug him, so after exchanging a quick we both sit down on the table.

He asked me what will I like to take, so I ordered one cappuccino for me and he also order the same. After sometime Waiter arrived with our order, and after serving it he went. There is an uncomfortable silence between us and as I have not much time has decided to start the conversation. I finally asked him that why he call me here and what is that important work that he wants to do. After taking a deep Sigh replies.

" listen Ridhima, before some days I have talked to Sejal as I thought that you are in Switzerland. But then also not answering any of my calls I grew impatient and call Sejal thinking that maybe we can also talk through it. But I got shocked when you tell that you are in India only staying with some old friend of yours. At that time I believed it but day before yesterday when I went to shopping Mall I see you with a small boy about two years of age and you also have vermilion and nuptial chain on your for head and neck. I completely got shocked that Sejal is saying that some different story and here you are completely different, so to avoid the confusion I call you here." He said  while taking a sip of coffee. After gazing him for sometime I replied in a serious and strict tone.

" first of all Kabir it's my personal matter and you are not my family member or my close friend with whom should I discuss this. And how can you blackmail me saying that you will tell everything to Sejal, who are you to ask me the question whether I am married or not? Who are you to ask me that why am I in India and not in Switzerland? You Are just my office mate, I have warned  you before also that don't interfere in my personal matter . And I am saying you last time the same, so it will be better for you to not repeat this mistake again." I said it in somewhat angry tone because I have said him the same thing many times but he will always interfere in my life and will create one or another  problem.

" Easy Darling, take it easy. If you are saying me last time then also let me tell you that I can also tell your friend who is supposed to be your only family that you are married and you kept this fact hidden from Her." He said And was giving me a mocking Smirk. I just hate this person, I don't know that why he always has to come in my life like he's something to me and create some or other problem for me. However not wanting Sejal to know about my real truth I decided to tell him whatever he want. So with an angry mood I reply.

" yes I am married and let me remind you one thing that you have no right to interfere in my life. I have a husband and I also have a son, but remember if you will tell a single thing also to Sejal then it will be disastrous for you. So just keep your mouth shut as I also know many secrets of yours which if I tell to grey industries then I am sure you will lost your dearly position. And believe me in the future also never any company will appoint you if your secrets came out." As I said this I notice that his face turns pale. And I knew it that I shoot it on the right place. After cleaning his Sweaty forehead with handkerchief he begins to speak.

" listen don't think that I got afraid from you, it's just that I don't want to create any problem between you and your friend therefore I am not telling anything to her. So don't tell anything about me also understand you better understand." He said in half afraid and half attitude tone. I shake my head this person can never change, whatever it is finally I am relieved That now he will not tell anything to Sejal. And also I have nothing to do with his secrets, I will never tell to anyone about him until and unless it's necessary. I think to finish my coffee hurriedly and leave for Raisinghani mansion, as I am completing my coffee I feel someone's heated gaze on me. I inspect my surrounding and when my eyes landed on him it's like my heart came in my mouth. He is looking towards me with utter disgust and angered filled eyes.

I Doesn't expect Vansh to be here and also at this time. Certain things starts to come in my mind like what he  will be thinking of me and what he's doing here at this time. Is he  following me or keeping his eyes on me but again I remember that I am no one to him rather than enemy then why he will cared for me this much. I noticed him leaving the restaurant with clenched jaw and closed fist.

After keeping my coffee mug I also followed him outside but I think I was late as he has already left and was nowhere to be seen. Why, why did Kabir Has to always do something in my life, And that also not for good but for bad only. Already every thing between me and Vansh is messed up Then why everyone is hell bent on adding more fuel to our already fired marriage. I thought to directly went back to the home and decide how to tell him the truth because 110% he has taken whole thing here in a complete different way. I hurriedly call the driver and after he arrived I Ask him to directly take car to the rai Singhania mansion.

VANSH'S POV-

I am not at all liking all this drama, now it's out of my limit to handle every thing. I am fed up with this marriage thing now, for the first time I don't know the solution of the problem. I don't know how to make that Ridhima away from me because she is now the need of my child. If I push her away from my life then indirectly I will push her away from Rohan and I don't know what will be Rohan's condition if she will go. And therefore only till now I am silent, nothing between us has changed now and I make sure to remind her real place which she hold in my life.

What ever I am thinking about her,vanishes when my secretary Lisa informed me about my next meeting schedule. I went to the conference room and again crack the deal, and take over one of the important projects of my rivalries. After completing that hectic schedule I called Rohan to know what the little champ of mine is doing. When I called him he seems to be low. When I asked him about the reason he told me that he is doing The painting alone today His Ma is not with him. I wandered that at this time where she went, When I asked Rohan about the same he told me that Ridhima is not feeling well today so she went to the doctor.

Till the morning she is completely fine now what suddenly happened to her was is the first thought that came to my mind. Then also again it's not my topic, she is no one to me and maybe she only have some mild fever and was beating around the bush, as it is her old habit. Thinking about this possibility I shrug off that thought, And for lifting Rohan's mood I promised him that I will bring his favourite chocolate tonight. And as expected he jumped in happiness and starts to call me home as fast as possible. I smiled at his innocence and wish to always make him this happy and never let sadness to touch him.

Angrey inform me that Today we also have one meeting in Venus hotels and restaurants. I told him that today I am not in any mood to go out so please call that person here only for the meeting. He informs me that this deal is not a business deal, but it is one of our illegal day of the underworld. I let out a tiring sigh as I can't avoid it, generally we never have meeting about our that different work in this office, we always do our illegal business out of this office so that this office is always secure and our business is always safe from police and the raw officers. I ordered angrey to always fix our all illegal meetings in five-star hotels and restaurants only because there is less chance of knowing. After saying yes to Angrey I went to Venus hotels and restaurant.

My meeting went perfect and here also I cracked the deal, Investors left the hotel and I am about to go when the same smell of the perfume hit my nose. This is the same fragrance that Came when she is around me, I starts to look around to confirm whether my doubt is true or falls. And this time also she doesn't fail to amaze me, What a great actor? At home she tells my child that she is going to a doctor and here she is sitting in a restaurant enjoying a coffee and that too with some other male.

I got angry because no one from the home Will stop her but then also she tells lie to everybody. It is it right that a person can never change, giving them thousand chances also is a total waste. I don't know when she notices me but I clearly don't want any drama here in front of the public, as no one knows also that she is my wife. After closing my fist angrily I left the place without a word and directly went to home after informing angrey to cancel all other meeting for today.

Once I reached the home I directly went to Rohan's room and found out that he is sleeping ao after keeping chocolate on a side table,I came to my room and changed in some comfortable clothes. I sit on the bed with laptop and starts to create a presentation for tomorrow's meeting, after 15 to 20 minutes the door of my room gets open and she enters. She still doesn't notice me and directly drink the water which is kept on the table near the couch. Once she is done with it she turns and freak out after watching me, after calming herself She came near me and starts to speak or better say Starts to give explanation.

"Vansh Please don't take me wrong or don't imagine something wrong, I went to restaurant because the Kabir has some important work. He told me and I thought that maybe it is related to company so I went to meet him, I have not any other intention behind it." She said while shattering and looking down on the floor. I wait for sometime thinking that maybe she wants to tell something else also but after hearing nothing I think that she was finally done with her so called explanation.

" sweetheart why do you think that I will imagine something and that also for you? I really have many important work in my life rather than you. I agree I leave that place somewhat angry because you lied to my son and also everyone in the family. When I call to Rohan to ask about his well-being he inform me that you Are not feeling well and go for some check up But after seeing you enjoying coffee with some friend or better to say boy friend of yours I can't believe that you can lie to a person because of whom you are in my life. If you want to go anywhere from now on don't lie to anyone, no one in this house will stop you From going anywhere. But if anyone from the family see you at different place and the reason you give to them is different then believe me sweetheart I will not be there for helping you. And you alone has to answer their all questions." I said and again get back to my work as I can't expect anything else from her.

" you are taking it wrong Vansh, He is not my boyfrie......." I doesn't let her complete her sentence by showing my palm indicating her to stop right there. I am not interested in knowing any of her story.

" Listen I don't care who he is to you, you can have anyone you want in your life but remember never even let the shadow of that person to fall on my child. You can meet anyone you can please you but always make sure to decide location hundred miles away from this house so that no one comes to know about your true colour specially Rohan. So be careful from the next time sweetheart, and I don't want an explanation from you now so just go out and tell Asa tai to make one coffee for me as I want to complete this presentation." As soon as I said it she left the room and from back it look like that she was wiping her tears. I somewhere feel pain in my heart don't know why? Why will I feel pain for her, she doesn't deserve it. I make myself remember that she is a snake in the form of a human being. I shake my head and continue my work.

—————————————————————————

Hello guys,

Finally this chapter is over. I am very sorry for making you all wait for this long, but I am quite busy with my college project back then. So from the next chapter some of the past of their story Will start to reveal  so stay tuned and enjoy the story. Will update the next part soon till then take care and

до побачення

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 351 40
Hyy guyzz... (this description is not related to the main story ). So..this is my first book, and it's an indian clichΓ©d story. I'm nervous and scar...
139 37 13
"Miss Jessamyn, prepare yourself to endure these humiliations, sufferings, and pain, because from now on, I will ensure that these are the only feeli...
100K 5.3K 42
What happens when two best friends already broken, due to some incidents in past are at loggerheads with each other, in the present even and a girl's...
71K 2.3K 25
Today I will marry a man that I hate, a man that will never love me, a ruthless man. I won't make it a day married to him how will I live. I need to...