๐™๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐™Ž๐™‹๐™„๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™-๐˜ฝ๐™๐™Š๐™๏ฟฝ...

By FelixQuagmire

Where two brothers tackle their normal life while at the same time becoming your friendly neighborhood web-sl... More

๐‡๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐ˆ๐๐†
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต
๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ญ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ณ
๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฃ-๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ
๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ด
๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ
๐ˆ๐๐…๐ˆ๐๐ˆ๐“๐˜ ๐–๐€๐‘ + ๐„๐๐ƒ๐†๐€๐Œ๐„
๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ณ, ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ...
๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ป๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด
๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜น๐˜บ
๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ญ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ
๐˜ฅ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต
๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ
๐…๐€๐‘ ๐…๐‘๐Ž๐Œ ๐‡๐Ž๐Œ๐„
๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ข ๐˜ท๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ
๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฐ
๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ด
๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ง-๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฃ๐˜ต
๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ...?
๐๐Ž ๐–๐€๐˜ ๐‡๐Ž๐Œ๐„
๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ
๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ
๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด
๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฑ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ
๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด
๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ
๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
๐๐„๐‡๐ˆ๐๐ƒ-๐“๐‡๐„-๐’๐‚๐„๐๐„๐’
๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ-๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ-๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด #1
๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ-๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ-๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด #2
๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ-๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ-๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด #3
๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ-๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ-๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด #4
๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ-๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ-๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด #5
๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ-๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ-๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด #6
๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ-๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ-๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด #7
๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ-๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ-๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด #8
๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ-๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ-๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด #9
๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ-๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ-๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด #10

๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด

2.1K 110 57
By FelixQuagmire

Spider-Man and Scarlet Spider glided down towards the Alexander Hamilton Bridge, where the MIT vice-chancellor was supposed to be at. They also in their respective Iron Spider suits, since they took it before the DODC can take them away.

They landed on top of a highway sign as they looked out onto the traffic, trying to find the vice-chancellor. Unfortunately, due to their AI systems were offline, they can't find her.

Peter turned to Y/N. "Right, new plan. You stay here, I'll go looking for her."

Y/N nodded. "Hey, you get this, okay?"

"I got this." Peter repeated. He then heard a whirring from afar. He turned around and saw a news helicopter.

He waved. "Hi. Yeah, I can see you."

"Crazy to think they still can't find out who I am." Y/N remarked.

"Yeah, sure. Because you're Superman." Peter butted, mentioning the superhero's name that Y/N can relate very well these past two weeks.

"Okay, okay." Y/N chuckled. "Now, go. Do your thing."

Peter shook his head and let out a laugh before dropping down onto the freeway. He walked pass through the cars as he deactivated his Iron Spider suit, revealing a piece of suit and tie that he wore.

He frantically searched around until he saw her in one of the cars. He made his way to the SUV and knocked on the window.

The lady turned to Peter. She put down her phone and lowered the window.

"Yeah?" She asked.

"Hi. I'm Peter Parker."

"You do know you're in the street, right?"

"Yeah, I'm sorry. I just really needed to talk to you and I know you're on your way to the airport."

"Uh-huh."

Peter took a deep breath before he began to speak. "MJ Watson, Ned Leeds, Gwen Stacy and Y/N Parker are the most smartest people that I've ever met in my entire life and I'm the dumbest person because...I let them help me, but if I didn't let them help me, then millions of people would've died, so please, don't let MIT be dumb like me."

"MIT is dumb?"

Peter stammered. "No! I'm saying don't let MIT be dumb. I mean, like, the...dumber version of me that wouldn't have let them help."

"You didn't rehearse that did you, Peter?"

Peter sighed. "Basically, what I'm trying to-"

His ears filled with high-pitched ringing, indicating his spider-sense caught up onto something. He hopped onto the vehicle and looked ahead. He noticed someone running past him.

"Why are you running?" Peter asked. "What-?"

Suddenly, there was rumbling as the teenager saw the road began to break apart with the cars getting destroyed.

"Oh, my God." Peter crouched down and activated his suit. "Uh...ma'am. You should get out of the car. Everybody get off the bridge!"

Y/N swung in and landed on top of a car beside Peter. "What's happening?"

"I don't know."

Tentacles-like machines popped out from the road below, destroying more cars as the owner of the tentacles lifted themselves up and revealed themselves to the web-slingers.

A man wearing a pair of glasses looked at Spider-Man and smiled menacingly.

"Hello, Peter."

Peter waved awkwardly. "Hi? Do we-? Do I know you?"

"What have you done with my machine?" He asked.

"Your ma...I don't know what are you talking about. What machine?"

"The power of the sun, in the palm of my hand. It's gone."

Y/N decided to chime in. "Uh, sir. If you could just put down your tentacles or whatever-"

"Another spider-ling? Your legacy is getting bigger, Peter." He said.

"Listen, sir. If you stop smashing cars, we could work together and we can help you find your machine." Peter spoke.

"You wanna play games?" The man taunted and stabbed nearby cars using his tentacles. He then threw them at the web-slingers. "Catch!"

Spider-Man and Scarlet Spider dodged the incoming cars. One of them managed to hit Peter and sent him off the bridge. Meanwhile, Y/N and the mysterious villain began to engage in a fight with Y/N shooting webs on the man.

"You're quite a remarkable opponent, youngling." The man spoke. "Perhaps better than Peter."

"Look, dude. We haven't even met-"

Y/N was cut off as the man threw a car towards him. Scarlet Spider caught the car and threw it aside. He then was slapped away by one of the tentacles.

The man then approached Peter who had just saved a family. The man wrapped a tentacle around Peter and lifted him up.

"You think your fancy new suit and your new friend are gonna save you?" He asked and grabbed Peter's face with another tentacle.

He threw the web-slinger towards the SUV where the vice-chancellor was in. The car crashed through the bridge's barrier as it teetered off the bridge. The man then threw Peter away.

He began to make his way to Peter using his tentacles. He lowered himself down.

"Should have killed your little girlfriend when I had the chance."

Four metal legs went through the roof of the UPS truck. Peter crawled out from it as he stared off at the villain, completely angered by the statement.

"What did you just say?"

From behind, Y/N crawled out from the wreckage cars that the man had slapped him away. He also activated his Iron Spider legs.

"Give us your best shot, pal." Y/N said.

The man looked at his metal tentacles. "Looks like we got some competition."

The man began to engage in a fight with Peter and Y/N, with the upper tentacles dealing with Peter and the other two were dealing with Y/N.

He was a formidable foe after all.

"Peter!" The vice-chancellor shouted. "Help!"

"Y/N, go get her." Peter said as he dodged another attack from the man.

Y/N nodded. He ran to the teetering car and shot two web-lines and began to pull the car from falling down.

"I got you!" Y/N grunted as he slowly pulled the car back to the highway.

Suddenly, his spider-sense went off as he dodged an incoming car that was thrown. His grasp from the web-lines released and the car was about to fall down onto the train tracks. Luckily, Peter made there in time and shot a web on the car.

He was dragged across the tarmac as the car was falling down. He reactivated his Iron Spider legs and stopped himself, letting him be able to catch the vehicle and saved the vice-chancellor.

He stuck the web-line at the edge of the bridge and rappelled down towards the car to speak with the her.

"Ma'am, just stay calm. Take a deep breath. Are you okay?"

"No!" The vice-chancellor yelled.

A tentacle wrapped around Peter as the villain made his way down the bridge. He also has Y/N wrapped in another tentacle.

The man slammed Peter on the ceiling of the bridge and ripped off a piece of his suit. The nanites began to spread across the man's metal tentacles.

"Nanotechnology. You've outdone yourself, Peter. I underestimated you." He turned to Y/N. "Perhaps your friend here has the same tech as you."

A blade came out from one of his actuators. He looked back at Peter.

"But now, you die."

He thrusted the blade towards Peter, but the nanites that covered his face moved towards the exposed part of his suit, protecting him. Peter, now unmasked, groaned upon the impact.

Y/N breathed out. "Shit."

The villain pulled away the tentacle and saw the blade now bent. He looked back at the teenager.

A look of confusion plastered on his face. He pulled Peter closer and took off his glasses.

"You're not Peter Parker." He said.

"I am so confused right now." Peter replied.

"Uh, dude. His face is clearly all over the news." Y/N chimed in.

The villain looked at one of his tentacles. "What's happening?"

Apparently, due to the tentacles were a part of Peter's suit, the teenager was now in control of them. He tapped in into the system and gained control of the tentacle-arms.

"You don't listen to him. You listen to me." The man scolded at the tentacles.

With the tentacles were now under control of Peter, he commanded the tentacles to release Y/N and grabbed the dangling car.

He placed it down onto the bridge with Y/N landed beside the vehicle. Peter then escaped from one of the tentacle's grasp as he got up back to the bridge using the tentacles.

Peter retracted his Iron Spider suit and walked to the vice-chancellor.

"Ma'am, are you okay?" He asked the lady. "Come on, you can still make your flight."

The vice-chancellor turned to him. "Peter, you're a hero."

"Hell yeah, he is!" Y/N chimed from nearby before began making fun of the villain.

Peter began to stutter. "No. Well, I'm no-"

"I'm going to talk to Admissions about your friends. And I'm going to talk to them about you." The lady spoke.

"But, ma'am. This isn't about me."

"I'm going to talk to them about your friends and you." She emphasized. "Okay?"

Peter smiled. "Really?"

"And if you keep your noses clean, maybe you'll have a fair shot."

The woman then got out from the car and scolded the villain before walking away. Peter walked towards his brother and the villain. Y/N was still making fun of the man.

"Look, dude." Y/N laughed. "I'm sorry, I just-"

The man was done with the jokes and swung a fist towards Y/N, but the teenager simply ducked. Peter then made his way in between the two and faced the man.

"Hey, hey, hey. Hey." Peter began. "Until you stop trying to kill both of us, I'm in control, buddy...of this whole tentacle situation you got going on here, okay?"

Y/N nodded. "Nice."

"Now, who are you? What is going-?"

The web-slingers' senses went off again. The two turned their heads and looked behind them. Suddenly, an explosion erupted from afar making Peter reactivated his Iron Spider suit.

Through the smoke, a loud and frighteningly cackle can be heard. A man in a green armor on top of a glider came into the scene.

The man looked up at the green-armored figure. "Osborn?"

Y/N turned to him. "You knew him?"

The figure came down using his glider towards the three. Before they can engage in a battle, a portal transported Peter, Y/N and the octopus-man off the bridge.

The two brothers looked around the dark room. They deactivated their suits and began to walk, noticing they were now in the same room that Strange casted the spell.

Peter called out. "Doctor-"

A roar behind them scared the two. They stumbled back and turned around, seeing the man that they fought on the bridge was inside a cell with a force field preventing him from escape. A touch on both of the brothers' shoulders startling them and screamed.

It was Doctor Strange, panting and had a cut across his cheek.

"Whoa, hey Doc..." Y/N breathed out.

Strange looked at the younger brother. "Be careful what you wish for, Peter."

"Let me out of here!" The man shouted and slammed his hand against the force field.

"Can you explain to us what is going on?" Peter asked Strange.

"That little spell that you botched where you wanted everyone to forget that Peter Parker is Spider-Man, it started pulling everyone who knows Peter Parker is Spider-Man from every universe into this one." The doctor replied.

"From every universe?" Peter questioned.

"That's insane." Y/N chimed in.

Strange turned to the older brother. "I know."

"Who are you?" The octopus-man spoke. "Where am I?"

Strange ignored the villain as he continued to talk to the brothers. "I think it's better we don't engage with them. Because, frankly, the multiverse is a concept about which we know frighteningly little."

Peter's eyes widened. "The multiverse is real?"

"Oh, my God. Since when?" Y/N asked in awe.

Strange sighed. "All this shouldn't be possible."

"But I thought you stopped the spell?" Peter asked.

"No, I contained it." Strange then pointed towards the beings that were inside the cells. "But, it would appear a few of them squeaked through."

He continued. "After you both left, I detected an otherworldly presence. I pursued it into the sewers where I found that slimy green son of a gun."

The two brothers looked over in one of the cells to see the creature that Strange was talking about.

"Spell? As in magic?" The octopus-man asked Strange. "What is this? A birthday party? Who is this clown? What is this madness?"

"Watch this." Strange spoke to Peter then turned to the man. "Do you know a Peter Parker, who's Spider-Man?"

"Yes."

Strange pointed at Peter. "Is that him?"

"No."

The sorcerer looked at the teenager. "See?"

Y/N decided to raise his hand. "Uh, excuse me, Mr. Octopus."

"It's Octavius." The man now known as Octavius growled.

"Yeah, whatever. Is there like, any chances, that Y/N Parker exists in your...universe?"

Octavius gave him a confused look. Y/N examined the villain's expression and sighed, knowing his answer.

"Never mind."

"Okay, here's what we gotta do." Strange gained the brothers' attention. "I don't know how many of these visitors we've got-"

"We saw another one." Peter interrupted him. "On the bridge."

Y/N nodded. "Yeah, he's like...a flying green goblin."

"Well, he sounds jolly." Strange continued. "Why don't you start with him? I need you two to capture them and bring them here while I figure out how to get them back before they started to destroy the fabric of reality. Or worse, Wong finds out."

"Doctor Strange?" Peter called out.

Strange turned to the boy. "What?"

"My friends, Y/N, and I just got a second chance to get into MIT and if the school sees me fighting these crazy monsters-"

"Hey, watch your mouth!" Octavius scolded.

"I'm sorry."

Strange rolled his eyes. "Are you seriously still talking about college?"

The sorcerer used his magic to pull the teenager's nanotech suit off. It wrapped around Strange's arm and he enchanted it.

"Hey, what did you just do?" Peter asked.

"This."

Strange shot an orange-glowed web at Peter. The teenager disappeared for a while before teleported into one of the empty cells. Peter ended up banging his head on the force field.

"Whoa, that's cool." Y/N said with amazement. "Can I have that as well?"

The sorcerer nodded a little. Octavius glanced at Peter then back at Strange.

"How did you do that?" He asked.

"Lots of birthday parties." Strange replied sarcastically.

Stephen then freed Peter from the cell. He sent the enchanted web-shooter to Peter. He did the same thing with Y/N.

"One shot, send them here, move on. You're welcome." Strange spoke and began to walk away. "Get to work."

"Sir?" Peter called out.

Strange sighed. "Now what?"

"I know this is my mess and I swear to you that I will fix it, but I'm gonna need some more help rather than Y/N alone."

Doctor Strange walked into the Sanctum alongside Ned, MJ and Gwen. Ned looked around in amazement.

"I can't believe I'm inside the Sanctum Sanctorum." He said.

"Neither can I." Strange murmured.

"So...how did you know you were made of magic? Because my nana says that we have it in our family and sometimes I get this tingling in my hands-"

"You should talk to your physician." Strange spoke and walked up the stairs.

The three then reunited with Y/N and Peter who arrived later. Peter went ahead and told he's sorry for dragging the three in his mess but Gwen just shrugged it off and said that at least he got them a second chance on entering MIT.

"So, how did the bad guys get here?" Ned asked.

Strange spoke from above. "He screwed up a spell trying to get you into college."

"Wait, what?" MJ asked.

"You did it with magic?" Ned chimed in.

Gwen looked at Peter. "I thought you said you spoke with the lady?"

"That was after." He replied.

"Okay, guys." Y/N spoke, grabbing their attentions. "Let's just focus on the good news."

"No, let's focus on the bad news." Strange butted. "As of now, you have detected zero mutiversal trespassers. So, get on your phones, scour the internet and...Scooby-Doo this crap!"

MJ chuckled. "You're telling us what to do even though it was your spell that got screwed up, meaning that all this was kind of your mess. You know, I know a couple of magic words myself, starting with the word please."

The rest of the group looked up at Strange. The sorcerer just sighed.

"Please...Scooby-Doo this crap." He spoke. "You can work in the undercroft."

Ned's jaw dropped. "The undercroft?"

The group went downstairs and entered the undercroft. Ned turned on the lights and looked at the room in awe.

"Badass."

He went to a table and picked up a crossbow. Gwen and Y/N entered next following by MJ and Peter.

Peter looked at his friends. "Guys, listen. About this whole spell thing..."

"It's totally okay." MJ assured.

"Really?"

"Yeah. I mean, I get it. You were...trying to fix things with Y/N, and so...maybe just run it by us next time, you know? That way, when you're thinking hey, I'm about to do something that could break the universe we could like...help you. Workshop something or brainstorm ideas."

Peter softly nodded. "Deal."

Y/N clapped his hands. "Nice speech, MJ."

"Thanks." She smiled.

Peter turned to Gwen. "Um, what about you?"

"Oh, I'm totally okay. I mean, kinda want to be a superhero like you guys, you know." Gwen joked which made the rest of them laughed.

Peter turned to Ned and called out to him.

"Ned?"

Ned turned around and faced his best friend. "Oh, dude, I don't care. Seriously not a big deal."

He looked around and saw something that amazed him.

"Whoa! A torture rack." He spoke.

"That is a Pilates machine." MJ pointed, then turned around and looked at the dark area. "That is-?"

"The crypt." Peter replied and walked with her alongside Gwen and Y/N.

MJ began to summarize the plan. "Okay. So, we get the rest of the guys, you and Y/N zap them, Doctor Magic will send them back. And when we get into MIT, a round of stale donuts, my treat."

Ned joined the four as he held a crossbow in his hand. "Let's catch some multiverse men."

Octavius noticed the group and began to yell.

"Hey, who the hell are these three?"

"These are my friends. This is MJ, this is Ned and the last one is Gwen." Peter replied. "I'm sorry, what was your name again?"

"Doctor Otto Octavius."

There was a pause before the teenagers started to laugh.

"No, seriously. What was your actual name?" Peter asked again.

Ned then noticed a lizard-like humanoid in another cell. "Oh! Is that a dinosaur?"

The group began to search for the multiversal beings with Ned, Gwen, MJ and Y/N were on their devices while Peter was at a nearby sink, trying to scrub off the green paint from his encounter with one of Mysterio's believers.

Suddenly, Ned yelled at his friends. "I got one! I got one!"

The four of them walked up to Ned and stood around him.

"I mean, you can take the guy out of the chair, but you can't take the chair out of the guy." He continued.

"What did you find?" Y/N asked.

Ned pointed at the screen of his laptop. "There's a...disturbance near a military research facility outside of the city. And witnesses say they saw a monster flying through the air."

Peter looked at his brother. "That's gotta be the guy we saw on the bridge, right?"

"Possibly." Y/N replied.

"That's impossible." Octavius said from his cell.

The teenagers looked at him. Peter decided to step forward.

"You know him, don't you?" He asked. "On the bridge, you said his name."

"Norman Osborn." Octavius spoke. "Brilliant scientist. Military researcher. But he was greedy, misguided."

"What happened to-?"

Otto turned to the teenager and shouted at him. "We tire of your questions, boy!"

"Okay." Peter stepped back and walked to his friends. "We gotta go. Where are we going?"

"It can't be him." Otto spoke again.

"Why?" MJ asked. Octavius turned around and stared at them all.

"Because Norman Osborn died years ago. So, either we saw someone else...or you're flying out into the darkness, to fight a ghost."

Y/N letting out an exhale. "That was...something."

Gwen glanced at her phone and noticed something.

"Guys, I found another one." She told her friends. "A figure in black-and-white wrecking havoc at New York Harbor. Witnesses said he has a sword that can create some kind of energy."

"Well, looks like we got two of them." Y/N said and looked at Peter. The younger brother nodded back.

It is time.

• • •

Scarlet Spider swung to the harbor to take down this black-and-white figure. Peter was tasked to find the rest.

Y/N landed on top of a container and perched on the edge of it, overlooking the harbor.

"Right. Where are ya..." He muttered and looked around.

Suddenly, a familiar high-pitched noise ringing can be heard between his ears. He widened his eyes and jumped up, evading an energy blast.

Y/N turned around saw the figure he was looking for.

"Oh, hey- whoa!"

Y/N didn't even finished his words as the figure thrusted his sword forward. The energy that was released created a crater on the container.

"Okay, buddy. Less talking, more fighting." Y/N murmured.

The figure wildly swung his sword towards Scarlet Spider, but the web-slinger evaded every attack before webbing his face.

The figure pulled the web away as he gripped his sword.

"Y/N Parker." He spoke.

"You know me?" Y/N asked as he was in position to attack.

"I do." The figure spoke. "My ultimate curse."

The figure charged his sword with negative energy and was about to swing his sword towards Y/N. The teenager simply shot the orange-glowed web at him. The figure then was teleported away.

Back in the undercroft, the black-and-white figure was sent into a empty cell. He looked around in confusion before turning to his right, seeing the Lizard waving at him menacingly.

"Hello there."

He turned around and saw three teenagers afar. Gwen, Ned and MJ.

"Where am I?" He muttered.

Otto scoffed. "You're in a cell, can't you tell?"

The figure looked on and saw Octavius waving at him.

"Otto?"

"Do I know you?" Octavius asked.

"It's me. Martin Li."

"I'm sorry, pal. But, I guess you're from a different universe."

Martin looked at his hands. "Different universe...?"

Scarlet Spider had fixed some of the wreckage, courtesy of Martin Li. He exhaled and sat on the edge of a container, talking to Gwen.

"Yeah, he's here. And it looks like he's confused."

"Hey, even I'm confused as hell in the first place. He'll be fine." Y/N said. "How's Peter?"

"Yeah, he had sent two more. An electric man and a sandman."

"Jeez, villains are so weird nowadays."

Gwen giggled from the other line. "Who knows they might be some kind of alien attacking Earth after Thanos."

"God, please don't say that."

"It's okay. I'm joking."

With the two still in a conversation, a figure crept behind Y/N. They activated their claws, readying to attack the teenager.

Y/N's spider-sense went off as the figure attacked him. He leaped off and stuck himself at the side of a crane.

"Gwen, I'll call you back."

"What happened?"

"There's another one."

He ended the call before looked down at the figure. They...are a woman.

"Excuse me? Hello, miss! Uh, you do know I'm a guy, right?" Y/N asked. "And I can't hit a woman."

The woman stared off at Y/N before she spoke.

"You...killed...him."

"I killed who-?"

Y/N's question was cut off as the woman threw a cat-shaped shuriken towards the teenager. The woman kept throwing shurikens at Y/N as the teenager evaded them.

Y/N shot a web at the woman's hands, preventing her from throwing the non-lethal weapon. The woman just simply activated her claws and cut the web off.

He landed in front of her. "Look, lady. I don't know who are you talking about but I'm definitely didn't kill anyone."

"You are wearing his suit." She spoke.

"His suit? Lady, this is my suit."

"Liar!"

The woman ran towards him and wrapped her legs around Y/N's head, suffocating him in between her thighs. The woman then hit Y/N using her elbow multiple times.

She initiated a scissor-kick and flipped Y/N off. She was on her knees as Y/N was behind her, groaning from the impact.

The woman looked at her hand, seeing she managed to pry off Y/N's mask.

"My love." She muttered.

The woman stood up and turned around. She began to walk towards Y/N with her left hand gripping his mask tightly and activated her claws on her right hand.

"You killed him." She spoke. "Now, you die."

She let out a cry and was about to swing her claws but Y/N suddenly looked up, staring at her face. The woman breath hitched as she immediately stopped whatever she was doing.

Y/N panted and looked at her in confusion. He averted his eyes to her left hand and saw his mask.

"Shit!"  He exclaimed and snatched his mask from her hand.

Y/N was about to put his mask back on but the woman stopped him.

"Wait!"

Y/N turned to her. "Lady, you just found out my identity. You want to get brainwash by a scary wizard?"

"I...uh...please. Don't put it on." She softly said.

Y/N was more confused by now. First, she attacked him and now...she became peaceful.

The woman began to walk forward. She reached her hand and placed it on the side of Y/N's face.

The teenager quickly backed away. "Whoa, whoa, whoa. I'm a faithful boyfriend."

She then began to chuckle. This confused Y/N more and more. Is she high or something?

"It is you." She spoke.

"Yeah, it is me. Who are you?" Y/N asked. "Are you, like, from another universe or something? Is that what's going on right now?"

The woman tilted her head. "Another universe?"

"You don't know about the multiverse?"

She shook her head. "No."

Y/N sighed. "Okay, let me explain. You're basically entered this universe because of Peter Parker."

"Peter?" She questioned.

"Yeah, Peter. You know who he is, right?"

"Of course. He's my brother-in-law."

Y/N's eyes widened after hearing her words. Brother-in-law. A thousand of thoughts came rushing into his mind right now but he can't do a conclusion until he found out who was this mysterious woman.

"I'm..." She then lowered her yellow-tinted goggles. She took a deep breath.

"I'm Felicia Hardy-Parker. Y/N Parker's wife."

Felicia came closer to Y/N and placed her hand on the side of his face, caressing his cheek. This time, Y/N just let her do it.

"Your wife."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 7.2K 22
โ€ข ยฐ . * : .โ‹† ๐“˜ ๐™ป๐™พ๐š…๐™ด ๐™ป๐š„๐™ฒ๐šˆ แตŽ โ›โ› ๐—†๐–บ๐—’๐–ป๐–พ ๐—‚๐—'๐—Œ ๐—๐—‚๐—†๐–พ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐–บ ๐—๐–บ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡ ? โœโœ โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–†โ–† ...
93.5K 2.7K 14
Peter, Michelle, and Ned are enjoying college life. Cambridge is calmer than NYC, but Spider-Man still gets to help the neighborhood out and the thre...
54.1K 866 41
๐Ÿ™ค ยท โ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆ ยท ๊•ฅ ยท โ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆ ยท ๐Ÿ™ฆ "๐–๐š๐ข๐ญ... ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐จ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง ๐“๐•..." ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐š๐ข๐, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ...
6.9K 126 35
You and peter are best friends more like brother and sister, you were inseparable but what happens when he moves away? Can you cope? He comes back u...