Safe with me

Oleh xhunterxstories

Natasha Romanoff is a little. Years of trauma and training have taught her to be ashamed of this 'weakness'... Lebih Banyak

Part 1 -meeting nat-
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part Five
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
part 51
Part 52
part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64- Vormir

Part 35

2.7K 85 66
Oleh xhunterxstories

I wrote this in and out of yk and it's so bad I apologise.  

I also apologise for the messages and thanks for being nice about it. Idk I just feel awkward now lol. 

Anyways I said it wouldn't happen again but here's another long chapter.

It's actually longer than last time. (7k words)

At around four am the next morning I noticed the bed was a lot emptier than before so I threw on a hoodie and some sweatpants went to find Wanda and my baby girl. I first checked the kitchen, wondering if they woke up and got hungry but there was no one there. I checked Natasha's room yet there was still no luck. As a last thought I decided to go to Wanda's room and check there.

I was met by the open door and soft cries coming from inside, that I figured was Nat. The room was completely black I could barely make out the figure of my girlfriend rocking the girl.

I walked into the room, as quiet as possible, listening to Wanda's gentle shushes over the Russian's sobs and whimpers. Wanda's back was facing the door, so she hadn't noticed me behind her yet, she was just focused on calming down the distraught little in her arms.

I placed a kiss on Wanda's cheek and shoulder before raising my hand to run my fingers through my baby girl's hair. Wanda was startled at first but she soon relaxed when I whispered. "Hey love." I stepped forward slightly so that Wanda's back was pressed against my chest and she gently smiled. "Did you have a nightmare baby?" Nat gave a small nod, still shaking from crying so hard.

"I didn't want to wake you so I brought her in here, can you turn the lights on? I think she's okay having them on now." I turned the lights on, adjusting them so they weren't too bright before joining the hug again.

"Baby you should try going back to sleep, it's still too early." I whispered to Natasha. "Baba ilk?" She asked, rubbing her eye. "No sweetheart you've had enough milk, you can have some water or juice in a baba but no more milk." I heard Nat whine against the sokovian. "But I wan baba. S'eepies wiv baba"

"Baby you have to go to sleep without baba today, you can have a baba later." Nat clearly didn't appreciate that and she made sure that was known.

"What else can we do instead of a baba to help you sleep? Do you want cuddles or a story or a song?" Wanda asked quietly trying desperately to please Natasha, she wanted to get everything right and she hated the girl being upset.

"Wands sing me song?" Natasha asked, making the sokovian nod. Soon enough the sokovian began singing the Russian's favourite lullaby. (The one she sang to the twins in wandavision.)

I joined in quietly humming the melody, as the two of us stood there together, Natasha fought to keep her eyes open. She reached the point of exhaustion that she gave up the last bit of stubbornness and laid her head in the sokovian's neck as we all held onto each other. Not one of us dared to move even an inch through fear of disturbing the wholesome moment that they all were hoping would never end.

Unfortunately Wanda heard a thought from y/n appear in the back of her mind so she moved to put Nat down in her bed, and backed away to the door of her bedroom whilst y/n stepped forward to tuck Nat in and kiss her goodnight once more.

Wanda stood there awkwardly debating on whether or not she should leave and bring it up later or stay, however a moment later y/n turned around and smiled softly, breaking her thoughts.

"Hey, thank you for looking after her, it was really- thanks" y/n trailed off, not knowing how to approach the upcoming subject they knew they had to discuss.

"Of course, I love taking care of her." Wanda smiled. "I love you both a lot." She blushed slightly looking at the floor. "I love you too." Y/n smiled cupping wanda's face and leaning in for a kiss.

They both stood there for a moment, foreheads pressed together enjoying the peace and quiet of the empty halls. Again, a moment that the both of them had hoped would continue for hours.

Until Wanda broke the silence with a soft apology.

"I'm sorry, I saw inside your mind. It wasn't on purpose but I heard you worrying and I just want you to know I love you." Wanda panickeded, making y/n laugh quietly.

"Wanda it's okay, it wasn't on purpose, I'm not mad. I was just thinking about something that I was scared to tell you. Fury called me in for a mission and it could take weeks." I admitted, avoiding her eyes. "When do you leave?'' she asked, trying to hide her disappointment. "In a few hours, I was going to tell you both last night but I couldn't."

"Let's go cuddle with Nat, we can worry about this later." I nodded, allowing Wanda to pull me back into her room. Nat stirred awake, sensing the movement across the room. "mada..." She softly sighed. "Hi, baby girl." I whispered and Wanda grinned with her, scrunching up her nose. "Can we sleep with you detka? I want some cuddles." Nat gave a sleepy nod so me and Wanda laid down next to each other. Nat gave a small yawn before rolling over and laying on top of me where she fell asleep for a few more hours.

We decided to stay in bed for most of the day and watch movies, only leaving when it was absolutely necessary like the time Wanda had the audacity to give the Russian the exact cup she asked for instead of secretly knowing the girl wanted blue even when Natasha didn't.

Yet surprisingly wanda wasn't bothered in the slightest, though her magic may have had something to do with that. She didn't use her magic for many things but changing the cup from yellow to blue was apparently an important task that called for such ability.

I was counting down the hours until I had to leave and realised I had to tell Natasha soon or it would be too late and would cause a disaster. I found the perfect moment between pickin movies whilst Wanda was in the bathroom and decided to tell her.

"Nat?" The Russian looked up at me with a smile, waiting for me to finish. I took a deep breath and built up the courage to say it.

"Did you have fun with Wanda yesterday?" Okay so maybe that wasn't what I should've said but I had to go with it now.

Nat nodded, nuzzling closer into my neck. "'It was otay, she gives me 'ugs and I got sad but she makes it better, i wike her." She smiled softly.

"Wanda made you feel better? That was nice of her." Wanda's heart melted as she listened to the conversation from the other side of the door.

"Mmhmm..." Nat nodded, closing her eyes, how this girl was always so tired I couldn't understand. But she looked adorable when she was tired, even when it made her cranky.

I felt so terrible knowing that I had to tell Nat that I had to leave soon, I didn't want to spoil her current mood but I knew I couldn't hold off any longer. "Baby... please can you look at mada?" Nat opened her eyes and looked up at me with a small frown. She hated not being allowed to nap.

"Mada...mada has to go on a mission in a minute angel." I watched as Nat's face fell and the tears began to build in her eyes. "I'm so sorry, baby girl."

Nat heard the door creak, she looked up from my shoulder and stared at Wanda as she came towards them. I could tell she was worried how much Wanda heard about what was said.

*Nat pov*

I saw Wanda standing by the bathroom door with a sympathetic look on her face. Did y/n tell her before me? Or did she overhear? If they told her first, did that mean they cared about Wanda more?

I got off y/n's lap and stood up, away from both of them, avoiding eye contact so they hopefully didn't see how upset I was.

"h-how long are you gone?" My stomach began to ache and I began to feel nauseous but I continued to stare at the floor. It hurt me to see them looking at me like that and I couldn't bear it. I couldn't bear the thought of them leaving.

"I don't know." Y/n said quietly, they sounded as if they were about to cry. A few tears fell from my eyes, so I wiped them roughly with the back of my sleeve.

"Detka." Wanda said softly, taking a few steps towards me. I backed away nervously until I reached the wall. "It will only be a few days, at most a few weeks. They will be back really soon, and I will stay with you the whole time." I felt the softness of a tissue dabbing my cheeks. "There, that's better." Wanda placed a kiss on my forehead.

I lunged forward and desperately wrapped my arms around the sokovian. "I've got you detka." I heard another set of footsteps and soon y/n joined the hug.

"Nat listen to me, if you need to slip, I need you to do that for me, okay? I know you might want to but you can't wait until I come back, that's not healthy. I love you, baby. Be good for Wanda, I have to get ready to go now."

I squeezed y/n back never wanting to let go, I was starting to feel more and more sick, this day was going downhill fast. "I don' wan you to go." I whispered so quietly I don't think either of them heard me. "Bye babygirl." Y/n whispered, breaking the hug, I gave my mada one last kiss on the cheek and they placed one on my head. "I love you so much."

They then said their goodbyes to Wanda as I silently sobbed then we left the room so y/n could go say goodbye to the others. I stood there for a moment, not knowing what to do or think. I had no idea about anything right now other than how much I wanted to go after Y/n and beg them not to leave.

I heard the front door close after a couple minutes, yet I refused to look up from the floor. "It's okay Nat, they'll be home soon." Wanda whispered when she came over. I rolled my eyes, making Wanda sigh. "You can talk to me, I understand that you're upset, I am going to miss them too." I felt her arm wrap around me but I shook it off.

I didn't want her, I wanted y/n.

I left the room as quickly as i could, ignoring the sokovian calling after me. I just slammed my door shut and threw myself into bed. I couldn't do anything but cry uncontrollably until my throat hurt. What was I supposed to do? I felt sick and y/n had left me for some stupid mission not to mention I was mad at wanda for some reason that I didn't even understand.

Over the next few days, I didn't leave my bed. I just laid there crying and hugging ted. Wanda had come up to check on me several times but I just ignored her attempts. I wasn't in the mood for socialising, not even with Wanda...

Especially not with her, for some reason everything she did made me even more mad. I hated it when she brought me food or drinks, even when it was nutella toast and milk. Normally it would have made me so happy but right now, it just made me feel worse. I didn't want to hate her or get upset with her because I knew she was trying to help but at this point I would've preferred if she didn't bother. It just made me feel even more shitty for treating her that way, even though I couldn't help it.

It became a daily occurence that she would walk in and leave plates and sippy cups on my bedside table before leaving. I would always pretend to be asleep or just ignore her attempts at communication entirely. Everything became too much effort. All I wanted to do was lay in bed and sleep until y/n came back.

I just wanted to be left alone.

I didn't want to hear her breath hitch every time she saw the tissues piled up in the bin or me actively sobbing in my bed. I didn't want to hear her swallow a sob when I yelled at her to get out or see the hurt look on her face when I told her to leave me alone.

And I especially hated the disappointed look she gave me when she walked in the room before bed to find all the full cups and the plates of food I couldn't be bothered, nor had interest in consuming.

*No one's Pov*

Wanda knew exactly how Nat felt towards her, she had heard numerous thoughts on the matter and as much it hurt to hear she wasn't going to give up on Natasha. She didn't care how angry Nat got at her for bringing her food or little items; she just wanted to know Nat had the option to have them and for her to know that Wanda still cared about her.

Soon enough Bucky heard about how the little was doing, everyone did. I mean it wasn't hard to figure out, y/ left on a mission then Natasha goes MIA for a few days and Wanda is making constant trips to her room and coming back with seemingly untouched snacks. No one really knew how to help the russian given that she was incredibly stubborn at the best of times.

"Stevie I wan play wiv natty." The boy sighed it was kind of boring being the only little in the tower, well the only little playing. Steve wasn't so good with playing cars or stuffies, he was more accustomed to soldiers or superheroes, little Bucky missed playing with someone closer to his age.

"I know buddy but I don't think she wants to play right now." Bucky was confused by that, how could he know? He hadn't even asked.

Before anyone could warn him not to, Bucky wandered off to find his best little friend.

But halfway there he paused, he remembered Steve had given him some skittles a few days ago that he was waiting to share with the girl. He tiptoed through to the kitchen and pulled out his stash, attracting the attention of a certain witch.

Bucky didn't think to look behind him, instead focusing on finding Natasha, when he reached her bedroom door and pushed it open he frowned.

The room was pitch black. 'Natty no wike da dark.' Bucky thought, turning on the light. Maybe she was too scared to get out of bed and turn it on herself, he reasoned. 'Das otay my help natty.' Bucky smiled to himself, climbing onto the redhead's bed.

"Natty?" Bucky whispered to the girl hiding under the blankets.

Nat threw the blanket off and sat up, opening her eyes in the process. She looked at Bucky, then at the door where Wanda stood.

Bucky was smiling widely, kneeling next to her, yet Wanda had no such friendliness. She could see the disappointment on her face, from a mile away, it was abundantly clear she had seen the full plate and cup from breakfast.

"Don't look at me like that." Nat ignored the tears building in her eyes, she hated seeing Wanda so upset with her. Wanda bit her lip, shaking her head slightly. She couldn't bear to see Natasha in such a state and she didn't know how much longer she could tolerate the assassin's behaviour.

"Natty I got snacks." Bucky cheered through the silence, throwing the packets down on the bed. He did not fully understand the situation around him, he was oblivious to the reason for the icy silence. Nat just mumbled a quick "thanks" before looking in the opposite direction of the visitors.

"Oh." he said almost hurt, he thought it would cheer her up but it hadn't worked as he had hoped. "And I- I got you a baba" He offered her the bottle wanda gave him nervously, her last reaction had slightly discouraged him from trying to help, instead making him question whether or not he was a good friend. But he knew he was trying his hardest, which didn't go unnoticed by the spy.

She gave a soft sigh, glancing at Wanda for a second, before admitting defeat and taking the bottle of milk from her friend. "Tanks bubby." Bucky gave her a huge smile, he was feeling quite proud of himself that he made her feel somewhat better. She still wasn't as happy as the brunette would've liked but he promised himself to work on that. "Is otay."

Nat just held the bottle, there was no way she was going to drink it, not when wanda was staring at her and she wasn't even little.

"Natty no wike babas no more?" The boy was slightly confused at how she had gone from loving milk to not wanting one anywhere near her.

"You wouldn't understand." Nat said coldly.

"Natasha." Wanda warned but the girl just shook her head.

"Natty." Bucky pointed to the full plate of lunch with a frown. "Dats bad, Steve says you has to eat all your food before you can has candy."

"Bucky, I don't want candy okay?!" Nat said harshly, making him flinch. The boy nodded, running out of the room.

"Don't." Natasha said firmly, turning away from the sokovian. "No Natasha, this behaviour needs to stop. I get why you are mad at me, that's fine but you need to eat and you need to change your attitude before you upset anyone else."

"I don't care if I upset you, if you just left me alone in the first place then I wouldn't have a reason to be mad at you. So go away!" Nat burst into tears, burying her face in her teddy.

"Just go, I don't want you. I want y/n." Wanda sighed sitting on the edge of the bed. "I know you miss them, I do too." Wanda admitted playing with her rings. The two sat in silence for a moment whilst the Russian calmed herself down.

"Can you tell Bucky I said sorry?" She mumbled behind her bear. "I think it would be better coming from you." Nat gave her a look and the sokovian sighed. "Fine I will tell him." She was more than slightly disappointed in the little, to be completely honest.

"Can you give these back to him too?" Nat pushed the bag of treats closer.

"Can you eat all the food I made for you?" The sokovian replied with a frown, however the russian did nothing but shake her head. "I'm not hungry."

"Fine, could you at least slip for a few minutes?" Again the witch was met with a less than desirable response. "Come on Natasha you can't keep doing this." Wanda tried looking inside the little's mind but she was blocked from doing so. "I don't want to." She frowned, not even looking up. She couldn't slip right now.

"When I come back that food better be gone Nat." Wanda stated, grabbing the candy and leaving the room.

When Wanda returned later that day to bring Nat her dinner, there was still an untouched plate of food and a full bottle of milk. "Natasha what did I say? You need to eat detka."

"I don't want to." Nat tried to hide the sadness in her voice but it was pointless, Wanda saw right through her, she always did. "Why not detka?" She tried a more gentle approach this time. "I feel sick." Nat admitted playing with her fingers. "Honey, if you ate something you would feel better."

"You don't understand wanda." Nat tried to ignore the tears building in her eyes. "I want to understand Natasha, can you try and tell me?" Nat let in a shaky breath. "I have felt sick since y/n left, food won't do anything... I'm scared." Wanda was hit with realisation, Natasha was quite literally sick with worry over y/n.

"It's okay to be scared Natasha. Do you want me to go?" Nat gave a small nod so the sokovian stood up with a soft smile. "Goodnight, get some rest and Natasha..." Wanda paused when she reached the door, making the Russian look at her. "Try and eat something for me."

Nat took a deep breath and reached for the plate sitting on the side. 'Y/n would want me to." She thought before taking a bite. It tasted really good and Natasha couldn't help but take another one. Sure she didn't eat a lot but it was something, and it did make her feel better. She went to sleep feeling somewhat proud of herself even if she wished it was y/n making her feel better not Wanda.

Wanda came in around midnight to check on the Russian and saw the half eaten pizza slice on the plate, and one more was missing. She smiled proudly, placing a small kiss on the spy's head. "I love you detka." Wanda whispered, taking away the plate, not noticing the small smile form on the littles face.

More time had passed and one morning, towards the end of the week Natasha got a rude awakening. She sat up with a jolt from the worst nightmare she had in weeks, unable to ignore the wet feeling between her thighs. She threw the blankets off with a huff and pulled off her sheets. "How could I be so stupid? I'm not even little." Nat cursed herself for a little longer then headed to the laundry room with a frown.

She knew this was because she needed to slip, it was her own way of telling herself things were getting too much. It would only keep happening until she essentially scared herself into slipping, it would only be a matter of time and Natasha dreaded it. Even closing her eyes for too long made the scary thoughts build until she couldn't bear it anymore. She needed to slip into her headspace soon... she needed to.

The urge to run and find Wanda was becoming overwhelming, she just wanted to curl up in her lap and be protected from all the scary dreams. She needed to feel safe. "I can find Wanda later, she can't see this."

"See what?" A thick voice appeared behind her, she turned to see Bucky staring at her. "Oh." The man saw the sheets and instantly knew what had happened. There was an awkward pause as the pair made eye-contact. Neither knowing if they should say something, or what they should say. When Bucky noticed the shamed look on the redhead's face he decided to speak.

"It was an accident Nat, these things happen sometimes." Bucky gave her a sympathetic smile. "Yeah but not to you." She huffed. "You're not a stupid baby who can't even control themselves when they're supposed to be big."

"Natty, we both know you're not supposed to be big right now." He said softly, Nat looked down in shame. "I'm not going to lecture you or tell you to slip because we both know it's not going to happen right now and I don't want to upset you but I'm also not going to hide the fact that I'm worried about you."

"I'm fine Bucky you go longer than me without slipping and you don't regress as much as me." Bucky frowned at the girl. "Natasha, stop comparing yourself to me. We're not the same, we don't have the same needs or headspaces. You're younger than me so you need more comfort than me and that's okay."

"But it's not fair. I don't want to be a stupid baby!" Bucky pulled her into a hug. "You're not a stupid baby Natasha. No one here thinks you are stupid we all love you."

"That's easy for you to say you don't have stupid accidents all the time. I can't even control my stupid little side and I just constantly slip without even wanting to."

"Or maybe you do want to but you just ignore it like you're doing now then it all becomes too much and it forces you to drop." Bucky smirked, making Nat roll her eyes. "Still why don't you have accidents too, what's wrong with me?" Nat sounded as if she was about to start crying so the man just held her tighter.

"Nothing is wrong with you, I have them too sometimes. In fact I'm not always asleep for them. They usually happen when I have a flashback or I remember something else from my past. Everytime I snap out of it I have to find a new pair of jeans."

"I'm sorry, I didn't know..." Natasha whispered slightly embarrassed for being so critical about it earlier. "It's alright, here this setting is better for bedding and it's faster." He smiled, turning the dial. "I will keep an eye on it, I have to do some laundry myself anyway. You can go do whatever you want. I'll bring these up when they're done."

"Thank you Bucky." Nat smiled, stepping out of the room. "Anytime."

"You won't tell anyone what happened will you?" Bucky shook his head. "This conversation never happened, although I'm here for you if you ever need another one." Nat gave him an appreciative look. "I know we're technically cousins if Steve is my caregiver but you're almost like my little sister so if you ever need a big brother I'm free anytime."

Nat was about to walk away when Bucky called after her. "I forgot to say I'm really thirsty and might be gone for a while so after your shower the washer will still be open so if extra clothes end up in there I will happily wash them." He winked before walking off.

Two days into the second week of y/n's mission Nat had become slightly more open and she even started to come upstairs for meals. Wanda and Bucky had suggested it to her but she wasn't entirely ready for any of that then but now she kind of felt more open to it.

She sat opposite Wanda, next to Bucky and Steve. The other Avengers heard Nat was joining the dinner table so they all decided to attend. Even Bruce sat at the end of the table with thor.

It was nice to listen to her family talking to each other, Nat didn't want to join their conversation, so chose to just listen. It ended up being exactly what she needed, just hearing them all talk and laugh was enough to make her feel so much better.

She didn't fully understand why, but it was comforting, especially listening to Wanda, which was slightly irritating given that she was the one she was apparently supposed to be angry at. Yet just hearing her voice through the noise of the team made her feel safer than she ever felt in that bedroom the past week.

Although it was Nat's choice to come down for dinner she wasn't exactly enthusiastic about the whole eating aspect, yet she hated the way everyone kept looking at her then at her plate so she started eating. Only this time Wanda was actually smiling at her for once instead of being disappointed. In a strange way Natasha actually wanted Wanda's approval so she found herself eating even more than what she wanted hoping it would please her. Natasha hated Wanda being disappointed in her possibly more than Wanda did. Wanda knew it was because the russian was being watched that she ate half her food but she was happy about it nonetheless.

Towards the end of the second week life was becoming a lot harder for the redhead. She began struggling mentally after everything became too much for her. The need to slip was becoming more prominent and Nat was exhausting herself trying to fight it. She couldn't fall asleep without having nightmares and not having y/n to comfort her only made things worse.

Of course Wanda noticed Natasha was getting worse, sure she was eating and her attitude towards people had improved, but Wanda was not stupid. Natasha was suffering, she desperately needed to slip.

Once Wanda noticed the concerning behaviour she began increasing the number of visits she had with the girl and was more insistent about trying to comfort her. Nat had picked up on what Wanda was trying to do and it wasn't helping her fight her headspace. She desperately wanted to be little but she wasn't entirely comfortable slipping without y/n. Nat hadn't been in her baby headspace alone with Wanda for much longer than an hour and judging by how she was feeling she was going to drop younger than last time.

Wanda had insisted Nat eat dinner with her hoping it would encourage her to eat, over the past few days Nat had actually been progressing and she had almost finished her dinner last night. Yet today was the worst it had been in days.

Wanda could tell that Nat's sleeping pattern had gone downhill, her eyes had dark circles forming under them and she had become restless and irritable again.

Nat just slumped in her seat, playing with the food on her plate, a miserable look on her face. She was more focused on not slipping and ignoring Wanda's attempt at conversing to even think about eating.

"Nat, you need to start eating please." The russian continued to push the food around, rolling her eyes at the sokovian. "I mean it Romanoff." She said firmly, before going back to her own dinner. "I mean it, Romanoff." Natasha mocked, still not looking up from her plate."Can you just behave yourself for one dinner?"

"No, come back to me for breakfast, maybe I can manage that." She replied smugly.

"Why do you constantly feel the need to test my patience?" Wanda asked, putting her fork down."Why do you constantly feel the need to ignore me and invade my privacy? I guess neither of us are getting an answer."

"I ignore you because you say you're fine when you're not, I invade your privacy because clearly you are okay with putting yourself at risk. Well I'm not. Because I care about you Natasha." Wanda smiled, walking over and crouching down next to her. "So can you try and eat something, if you want I will even make you something else but I need you to eat detka." Nat tried to argue but Wanda stopped her. "I let you eat less for lunch, so now you need to eat something properly."

Nat gave a small nod and ate a forkful of paprikash. "Thank you detka." She smiled, kissing the girl's head. Nat felt herself lose control of her headspace for a second but she managed to block it out, just about staying in her big space.

"Wanda, please don't call me that right now." Nat pleaded looking down at her lap. Wanda nodded before returning to her seat. Nat decided to eat as fast as she could before Wanda could do anything else to make her want to slip. However it didn't last long because the second Nat finished her plate Wanda asked...

"Why don't we watch a movie? You can pick." Wanda smiled, gathering their plates and putting them in the sink with her magic. "Um I can't." Wanda raised an eyebrow waiting for the redhead to finish. "I just... can't." She cursed herself for lack of a better excuse but she didn't know what else to say. It was hard to find a way out of something she really wanted to do.

"Come on, it can't be fun staying in your room all the time, if you pick the movie you'll be less likely to slip." Nat sighed, giving her a small nod. "But no horror movies or you will get nightmares." Nat held back on commenting that she was already having them because it was pointless arguing over watching a horror movie seeing as it would most likely scare her into regressing which was the opposite goal here.

Natasha desperately wanted to slip and see her mada, at this point she would even be happy to have wanda take care of her, she just wanted to be little. Nat found herself looking away from the movie, instead looking hopefully at the sokovian.

"You okay Natasha?" Wanda asked, noticing the girl staring, the redhead just gave a small nod before returning her attention to the random action movie she had found.

"I'm thirsty, do you want a drink?" Wanda asked, standing up. "Um." Natasha was slightly upset that the witch was leaving but she didn't want to say anything and seem too clingy, after all she definitely wasn't close to slipping, definitely not.

Nat instead opted for a more basic. "Mhm." It apparently worked because Wanda returned a few seconds later with two drinks and a cookie. Wanda sat down back down next to the Russian, subtly observing, she noticed her constant yawns and how often she rubbed her eyes.

"Why don't you take a nap for a little bit, hmm?" Nat shook her head aggressively, "I'm not tired." Wanda just let out a chuckle. "I think you are." The russian huffed, crossing her arms. "I'm not."

"Okay." Wanda was quickly getting used to how stubborn Nat could be, to be honest she found cranky, overtired nat adorable, nat was always adorable of course but there was something about sleepy nat that made Wanda smile. "Okay, well you don't look very comfy sitting like that, why don't you lay down for a bit and just rest?" Nat shrugged, she didn't want to lie down or get comfy, she just wanted y/n to come so they could all cuddle together.

Wanda didn't want to outright admit that she heard Nat's thought but she decided to approach the topic gently, "I bet you miss your mada, hmm?"

Nat nodded, "wan' cuddles..."

"Yeah, I bet y/n misses giving you cuddles. I know I miss my baby's cuddles." Nat tilted her head, curiously. "Our little detka gives the best hugs." Nat's mouth formed into a small smile, Wanda's heart melted at that. She finally made the girl smile.

"Wands wan natty hug?" The redhead asked, ignoring how little she sounded. "I always want cuddles with my favourite little one." Nat hesitantly moved closer, slightly unsure of what to do.

"Come here love." Wanda opened her arms to her. Nat thought for a moment she didn't want to fully slip but some comfort and hugs would be nice, she hadn't had much affection since y/n left. Nat did grabby hands, asking wanda to pick her up.

The sokovian gently lifted Nat into her lap, the little curled up in her arms, her head tucked into Wanda's neck, Wanda wrapped her arms around the little and held her close.

Nat soon fell asleep to Wanda's soft praises and the tv playing in the background, Wanda changed it to a slightly less violent programme and just sat perfectly content smiling down at her baby in her arms.

Nat woke up from her sleep still in the sokovian's arms, so maybe she was just a little bit tired. "Hey Nat, did you have a good nap?" Nat didn't say anything but she just stared up at the witch. Wanda sat up again, and softly brushed the Russian's hair back and out of her face. "You okay detka?" Nat's eyes filled with tears as she could no longer fight her headspace. Days and days of holding back meant she had exhausted herself and had to surrender. The soft touches and hugs were enough to send her straight into little space and there was nothing she could do about it.

"Wands." Nat whined, clinging to the back of Wanda's shirt, Wanda knew that she had slipped and she gave the girl a reassuring smile. "It's okay sweetheart, I'm here." Wanda changed Nat's position slightly so she was straddling her. "Hey detka, I missed you."

"I miss you toos." Nat mumbled against her neck.

"How about we watch some cartoons before going to bed properly this time." Nat agreed so Wanda carried her upstairs to get another drink. "Here you stay there for a minute." Wanda smiled, placing the little on the counter.

When Wanda turned back around she saw Nat had put her fingers in her mouth. Wanda shook her head and grabbed one of Nat's pacifiers, pulled her hand away and placed the paci in the girl's mouth. "No we don't put our fingers in our mouth, that's yucky, you will get sick."

Wanda heard footsteps behind her before hearing two male voices she instantly identified as everyone's favourite supersoldier duo. "Hey guys." Steve smiled. "Sorry this little guy won't stop talking about hot chocolate. Do you mind if we stay here for a bit?" Wanda shook her head, moving out of Steve's way.

Steve placed Bucky on the kitchen island opposite where Nat was. Bucky smiled at Natasha, knowing full well that she had regressed, he had a little friend to play with again.

The two little's began playing I spy, Wanda and Steve joined in at first until they realised they were at a disadvantage given that none of the little's words were in the room. Yet somehow the little's guessed it each time.

Steve didn't understand what a robot unicorn even looked like let alone being able to comprehend how one ended up in the kitchen but clearly it did.

Wanda took the little's distraction as an opportunity to finish cleaning the rest of the dishes. By this point Steve had finished the boy's hot chocolate. "Stevie wan juice p'ease." Bucky smiled, placing down his half full cup. "Buddy, you said you wanted hot chocolate?"

"Ya but dat too hot i wan juice now, p'ease?" Wanda agreed to get the boy some juice and the brunette started alternating between drinking apple juice and hot chocolate, much to the caregiver's confusion.

"Nat, sweetheart, do you want a sippy or baba?" Wanda asked, standing by the open cupboard. "baba!" Nat grinned, her paci still in her mouth. "Do you want some juice too or do you want water?" Wanda couldn't help but smile at how adorable the girl was.

"baba 'ilk?" She tilted her head. "No, milk is only for sleepies, detka. Do you want apple juice or do you want water?"

"baba 'ilk!" Nat said confidently, not taking no for an answer. Wanda walked towards Nat and cupped her face. "Baby, look at me, you can't have milk right now, you can have some later. You need to pick from the options I gave you, silly girl." Wanda said playfully, scrunching her nose.

"Wan juice!" Nat giggled trying to copy her. "You're so cute." Wanda placed a kiss on her forehead before turning around to pour the juice.

"Wands can bubby an stee watch tv wiv us p'ease." Nat pleaded, trying to get down from the counter. Wanda didn't even have to turn around, instead she just used her powers to lift the girl back up. "If they want to then yes." Wanda finished screwing the lid on before picking up her baby. "Yeah! P'ease da- stevie."

"Come on then big guy." Steve took his best friend's hand and they all made their way to the living room. Bucky still had some juice left so she placed his sippy cup on the table, still holding on to Nat's bottle so she could give it to her herself.

Steve and Wanda sat on either side of the couch whilst the littles snuggled up next to them. Nat liked cuddling up to Wanda, she felt surprisingly safe around her. Judging on her behaviour of the past two weeks it would be fair to assume Nat detested the sokovian, yet in reality it was the complete opposite. Although the idea of Natasha Romanoff cuddling up to anyone would be inconceivable to most, yet no one could deny how perfectly happy she was in this moment. Not even the black widow herself.

After almost two hours of cartoons the redhead became more and more sleepy once again. "Wands I wan go s'eepies." Nat mumbled tapping the witches' arm. "Okay detka, let's go night night." Wanda smiled, lifting the girl into her arms. "Nuh ni bubby ni Stee." Nat gave them both a sleepy wave before resting her head back into Wanda's neck.

"Bye natty." The brunette smiled back, the other supersoldier adding. "Sweet dreams Nat." The girl let out a sleepy hum allowing Wanda to carry her off to bed.

"I think we should go to bed too Buck, I'm getting tired." The blonde admitted stretching out his arms. "Otay but can I sleep wiv yous no wan sleep 'lone." Steve gave him a small nod and the pair headed off to bed.

"I'm proud of you Natasha." Wanda smiled, once the girl was ready for bed. "I love you sweetheart." She added tucking the girl into her bed. "Wands 'tay wan cuddles?" Nat asked, not even bothering to open her eyes. She felt the sokovian climb in next to her so she rolled over with a smile. "I've got you detka, you're safe." Those were the last words Natasha heard before falling into the best sleep she had in two weeks.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

76.7K 1.5K 11
What if Natasha Romanoff had a son in the Red Room? What if she gave the son to the Parker's'? What if 15 years later that son was mentored by Ton...
313K 9K 62
Tony's sister that disappeared from his life when she was five reemerges. Tony's less than thrilled as he blames her for what became of their parents...
167K 3.8K 15
Y/n was 24 when she joined the Avengers. She got friends with everyone except for Natasha. The hot red-haired woman who hated Y/N as such as Y/n hate...
101K 2.3K 42
just a little N.R. x Y/N Stark fanfiction "You just wanna stare at her for the rest of the evening or will you actually go over and talk to her?" "Y...