JUSTIN (JJK)

By midnight_breezee

"JUSTIN! JUSTIN!" Every lips have one word. The only super hero, the only saviour and the one and only heart... More

Prologue
DISCLAIMER
Characters
Gifts and Achievements
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
BEWARE OF FRAUD!
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 11

223 30 13
By midnight_breezee

Jungkook's eyes were wide as saucers. He thought he would die in a heartattack but he was wrong when Jiah began to lean in. As if he was under an influence of a drug, Jungkook froze on his spot. He was unable to distinguish between his imagination and reality.

Jiah had her eyes closed as her soft lips landed on his. The kiss got limited only to a peck as Taehyung decided to enter the class at that very moment. "OMG!! I am sorry! I didn't mean to—" he closed his eyes and immediately turned around until his brain recognized the guy, "WHAT THE HELL, JUNGKOOK?"

Jungkook jumped at his voice and fell on the floor. Jiah immediately got out of her dreamy trance and backed off. She looked as if she had been sued for no reason, a mixture of red and white color. Without further words, she ran out of the classroom, pushing Taehyung out of her way.

The shocked guy yelled her name but she disappeared before that. Then he turned his attention to his superhero bestie who was still sitting on the floor in a daze. "Yah! Jeon Jungkook!!"

"Hmm...?" His soul was out of the universe.

"Jungkook!!" Taehyung shook him, "Can you hear me, you pabo?!"

"I can hear a music... it is so melodious... that I feel like flying." Jungkook literally began flying in the classroom. Tae's eyes widened. What if anyone saw him?! He quickly pulled down his ankle.

Jungkook landed on his butt and whimpered in pain. He was back in this world. He looked around himself. Jiah was nowhere to be found instead Taehyung was looking at him as if he had grown a second head. "Don't tell me you were kissing me all along."

Tae almost lost his balance at his words but composed himself, "What the fuck are you blabbering?! Did you hit your head or what? Why would I kiss you? I am straight as a telephone pole, besides you smell." He scrunched his nose in disgust.

Jungkook stood up on his feet. It was mot paining like before. "Then... was it really Jiah?! She k-kissed me????" He touched his lips as his cheeks turned into the colour of beetroots.

Tae slapped his forehead and shook his head. "It was Jiah."

"Where did she go??"

"She ran out the moment I entered."

"What?" Jungkook tried to follow the girl but was dragged back by his collar.

"Not without explaining to me why was she kissing you and when did you get into a relationship."

Jungkook wasn't wrong when he thought the next few minutes would be the hardest of his life. It took him thirty minutes to explain everything to him. Taehyung had counter-question for every answer and counter questions for every counter-question. Jungkook didn't know how he managed to speak when he himself wasn't sure what had actually happened in the heat of the moment. Did Jiah really feel a thing for him or it was just the uncontrollable hormones?

"Do you realize that you have destroyed my first kiss. We were about to get intimate.... Or so I think?" he dramatically looked at the ceiling, "Never mind! The thing is  you ruined our moment!" He pointed his finger accusingly at Taehyung. "ARGHHHHH!! She might not talk to me anymore." Kook threw a fit like a 14-year-old boy in love.

"Remind me again why I decided to be friends with you." The next thing Taehyung knew was his bag flying out of the window. "Jungkook!!!!!" he ran out of the classroom to retrieve his bag.

Jungkook sighed. He already felt addicted to Jiah's lips. He was confirmed that he liked her if not love. He would grab a perfect opportunity and confess. He felt healthy as new. The injuries were healed faster than usual. Maybe it was due to the rush of adrenaline. He could still feel strong powers in his veins.

He took his belongings and walked out of the school. He did search for the girl but could not spot her anywhere. He decided to leave thinking she might have gone home already.

On his way out, he saw Taehyung picking up the items that were scattered out of his bag. Jungkook decided to help him.

"Don't talk to me!" Taehyung turned his head to another side.

"I am not talking with you. I am helping you to pick up so that we- I mean you can go home early." He handed him a book. Taehyung snatched it from him and shoved it into his bag.

"By the way... what were you doing in school?"

"Umm... to attend the classes?" Taehyung shrugged.

Jungkook sighed, "I wonder if you are my twin who got separated in a shipwreck."

"Thanks for the proposal. But I would rather like to be a twin of a grizzly bear."

"You already behave like one when you hug me—what was this doing in your bag??!!" Taehyung turned his head towards Jungkook's voice. He was holding a small square-shaped blue packet. The color of Taehyung's face drained as a smirk crept up on Jungkook's lips.

"Give it back!" The boy pounced on him to take back his belonging.

"I am so going to say this to Emonni. "Emonnie your son has been fucking girls in school." Bwahahaha!" Jungkook laughed evilly.

[A/n: In Korean friend's mother is addressed as 'Emonnie']

"Don't you dare! Or else I am going to tell Emonnie about today's kiss."

"Yah! Then I will tell you about that time when you broke her favorite vas."

"How about I tell her about the prank call?"

The next few minutes were taken to threaten each other to reveal their secrets. Free advice from the author, one, never trust your best friend. Two, never respect your best friend.

"Okay okay! None of us are telling anything!" Jungkook finally spoke, "But seriously, why do you have a packet of a rubber pouch in your bag? Were you seriously planning to do that in school?"

"Aniya! But you never know when you need one. I am too attractive to be resisted and I am too young to become a father. Also, you can use it to kill aliens."

"Ha! There is no such thing as aliens!"

"Are you sure about that?" Taehyung raised questioning eyebrows at him.

"Or maybe yes, I take back my words. But how can we use it--" Jungkook's eyes widened at the object that was getting near Taehyung's back. "Look out!" He held his waist and flew in the air just in time.

A huge chunk of concrete fell on the very place Taehyung was kneeling. He would have been crushed to death if not for Jungkook. The attacked boy held his best friend's shirt as if his life depended on it. He shook like a leaf at the thought of how he escaped his death by mere seconds.

Jungkook's alerted eyes roamed around the entire school campus from the air. He couldn't spot anyone. He was not sure if the concrete chunk was intended to crush him or Tae but he could not endanger either of their lives.

The boys were still in their school uniform. Luckily the school was empty then. Jungkook flew into one of the classrooms and placed Tae on his feet. "Stay here until I make sure everything is fine outside."

Taehyung nodded still panting hard. "Don't get hurt." Jungkook nodded and unbuttoned his shirt. His black and yellow costume hugged his body tightly.

Justin flew out of the school window making sure his friend was safe. His kneen eyes once again searched for the presence of the enemy until he saw another item coming towards him at full speed. He shifted to the other side and dogged it easily.

To his surprise, the boulder disappeared just before it hit the school building and reappeared on the opposite side of Jungkook. It was once again coming at him at full speed.

What kind of magic was that? It seemed there was an invisible path connected the two opposite sides. It was not magic. It was a mini wormhole that was created out of nowhere.

Justin used the air around him to stop the boulder in its way. It dropped to the ground below him. Something, no, many things were now coming toward him. He could see a car, a light pole, a boulder, an iron chunk, and a tin shade coming from different directions, all having a single converging point, Justin. 

Thank you chimes for keeping your patience... here is a big chapter.

I am so proud of my babies. They did it!! BTS IN WHITE HOUSE. This is so going down in History!

SNAPSHOTS

Jiah: Kookie I made cookies for you!!!

Tae: What?! You will make Kookie eat Cookie?

Jiah: Yes...

Tae: Thats Cannibalism!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 195 25
// ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪꜰ ᴘᴇᴛᴇʀ ᴘᴀʀᴋᴇʀ ᴡᴀꜱɴ'ᴛ ꜱᴘɪᴅᴇʀᴍᴀɴ? \\ ~~~ || MARVEL BTS AU || In an alternate universe, happy-go-lucky Jeon Jungkook has it all. He's only a...
45.4K 2.2K 28
This story starts when the mafia king kidnapped a wrong person lee yn. After that incident , they encountered eachother again and again. Will they...
423K 35.4K 162
•|BTS × Reader|• [COMPLETED] [UNEDITED] PLEASE READ BOOK 1 FIRST!!!!! Published: 17/03/20 Word count: 100,000+ Chapter count: 135
1.3M 44.3K 76
What happened when a person who is cold falls in love with everyone's favourite girl Kim taehyung as a cold CEO Min yn as his secretary A simple love...