π“˜π“»π“²π“Ό | ʜΙͺɒʜ & ʟᴏᴑ α΄›Κœα΄‡ ᴑᴏʀ...

By sannohdaime

"π™·πš˜πš™πšŽ πšŠπš—πš πšπšŠπš’πšπš‘ πš πš’πš•πš• πš›πš’πšœπšŽ 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽ πšœπšŠπš–πšŽ πšπš’πš–πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ π™Έπš›πš’πšœ πš‹πš•πš˜πš˜πš–πšœ." Hi... More

Epigraph
graphics
Prologue
Author's note
PLAYLIST
ACT 1: Hope
Chapter 2: Encounter with a blonde
Chapter 3: Crush?
Chapter 4: KoMi
Chapter 5: Encounter At The Shrine
Chapter 6: Going to Oya High
Chapter 7: The Woman from Sannoh
Chapter 8: Okonomiyaki & Ramen
Chapter 9: Meeting Housen
Chapter 10: Insanely Stupid
Chapter 11: Told you so
Chapter 12: Can't lie
Chapter 13: Bet on it
ACT 2: Faith
Chapter 1: Suzuran
Chapter 2: Night Out
Chapter 3: Smile
Chapter 4: Brother from another parent
Chapter 5: Old Friend
Chapter 6: An eye for an eye
Chapter 7: Busted
Chapter 8: Pretty Girl
Chapter 9: Need Someone
Chapter 10: Not Alone
Chapter 11: Finding Out
Chapter 12: Meeting Them
Chapter 13: More than that
Chapter 14: Surprise!
Chapter 15: Weekend Plans
Chapter 16: Family Dinner
Chapter 17: Worthy
ACT 3: Believe
Chapter 1: Too Much
Chapter 2: A Ticket
Chapter 3: Paying A Visit
Chapter 4: Rival Schools
Chapter 5: An Alliance?
Chapter 6: Himuro Reiji vs. Hanaoka Fujio
Chapter 7: Predicament
Chapter 8: Responsibilities
Chapter 9: The True Alliance
Chapter 10: Payback
Chapter 11: Versus Senomon and Kamasaka
Chapter 12: The Final Fight: Suzaki Ryo vs. Hanaoka Fujio
Chapter 13: Omikuji
Chapter 14: To The Beach
Chapter 15: I Can Handle Myself
Chapter 16: Realization
Chapter 17: Down Bad
EPILOGUE

Chapter 1: The Odajima Twins

1.9K 64 5
By sannohdaime

"Please, Yuken-sama!"

---

Odajima Kiko and Odajima Nozomi are fraternal twins and they are in the second year of high school. The twins are like two peas in a pod and inseparable. Kiko is older by ten minutes than Nozomi.

Kiko was born at 11:56 p.m. on July 27th while Nozomi was born at exactly 12:06 a.m. on July 28th making the twins not born on the same day.

It was a rare occurrence and because of that, their parents showered them with more love and affection. Their older brother by one year also cared for them. But their brother's affection changes when the twins started to get older and always did some pranks on people and other kids.

They were spawns of the devil, as their older brother, Odajima Yuken, had said. The twins always make children cry and that causes the other kids to stay away from them.

Kiko and Nozomi didn't mind though since they always have each other. But they did wonder why the other kids stay away from them when they only tried to protect them from the kids who try to hurt them.

Even though how much they always annoy their brother, they still look up to him. Yuken taught them about protecting each other and other people. That's why the twins admired their brother and watched him in awe when he fights. He is their role model.

Yuken always thought of the twins as annoying and mischievous. But they are his sisters and he will do anything to protect them. Even though they always criticize him when he scares boys away from the two.

Like right now, someone is planning to confess to Kiko right after school. Unfortunately for that guy, Yuken decided to fetch the twins at school. He saw Nozomi standing a few feet away from Kiko and the guy from another school.

"What's going on?" Yuken asked as he eyed Kiko and the guy who seems embarrassed while talking to his sister.

"Dunno. I think that guy likes Kiko," Nozomi told him nonchalantly.

"What?" he asked as he immediately walked towards Kiko and the guy. The older twin quickly noticed her brother's presence as she turned around and smiled at him.

"Oh, why are you here?" she questioned but the older male ignored her as his cold stare was locked on the guy. The boy from another school glanced up to see the blonde male and immediately trembled when he saw the look Yuken is giving him.

"I-I'll see you tomorrow, Kiko-san!" the boy exclaimed and immediately scram.

"Eh? I thought he was going to say something," Kiko stated. The boy hadn't confessed his feelings to Kiko when Yuken arrived.

"Let's go home," Yuken told his sister and spun her around. Kiko whined but nonetheless followed her brother. Nozomi also walked out of the school with them.

Their older brother is walking ahead while the twins are behind. The younger twin peeked at her brother's reaction but she was unable to see it. Although she knows that her brother is a bit overprotective and doesn't want guys lurking around them.

It's one of the reasons why Odajima Yuken doesn't want his friends from Housen to know that he has cute younger sisters. They don't know, aside from Sachio and the other Four Heavenly Kings of Housen. But they haven't met the twins yet and he has no plan to introduce the two to them.

"Onii-chan, you scared that guy," Nozomi commented making Yuken click his tongue. Kiko laughed as she remembered the guy's expression when he saw Yuken.

"Man, you should have seen his face!" Kiko said while laughing. Yuken ignored the twins as he continued walking. "I think you should smile more, Onii-chan. Not the smirk that you always do because that is scarier than your glare."

"Shut up," he simply replied. Nozomi and Kiko looked at each other and shrugged as they finally stopped talking. But the older twin couldn't help it.

"Onii-chan, buy me some marshmallows," Kiko said and walked beside him as she lightly grabbed her brother's sleeve.

"I don't have money," he simply said without even looking at the older twin.

"Come on, Onii-chan~! Nozomi wants it too. Right, Nozomi?" Yuken lightly glanced at the younger girl but her mind must be far away because when he stopped walking, Nozomi bumped into his back.

"W-What?" she asked completely unaware of the conversation. Kiko moaned and lightly patted Nozomi's left arm.

"Gosh, Nozomi. Your mind is wandering again," Kiko told her twin.

"Gomen, what were you talking about?"

"I was asking if you like marshmallows. Onii-chan will buy us!" Kiko exclaimed with a grin.

"I didn't say that," Yuken stated. Nozomi looked at her sister and then at her brother in confusion. Her gaze stopped at her sister.

"I want marshmallow," she said making her twin squeal in delight.

"I told you, Onii-chan!" Kiko grinned widely as she looked at her brother.

"No," he flatly said.

"Please?" Kiko pleaded with puppy eyes. Nozomi did the same.

Yuken wasn't even swayed by their plea. Rather, he was annoyed that they are doing it again. They grew up as spoiled brats and Yuken was irritated that these twins are cornering him once again.

Their parents are always saying yes to the twins and he doesn't want to give in to them. Sure, he loves his sisters but they can be hella annoying.

If they want something, they can get it. That's their mindset and he doesn't want them to grow up like that. They have to learn that they can't just have everything.

"I said no. There's food at home," he said and turned his heels to walk again.

"Please, Yuken-sama!" the twins exclaimed in chorus, and when they called him that, he knew they are scheming something again.

Yuken cursed under his breath and turned around to see the twins kneeling on the ground with their hands clasped together and looking at him with pleading eyes.

"Fuck." That was the only thing that Odajima Yuken can say as he sighed in defeat.

These two will do anything, even embarrassing themselves, to get what they want.

"Fine, fine! Just fcking stand up!" he groaned. The twins smiled in victory and Yuken sighed for another time as the twins led him to a convenience store.

"You said you want marshmallows, why the fuck is there a Pocky here?" Yuken questioned when the twins came back to the counter. They didn't just have marshmallows with them, but other snacks.

"Relax, we will pay for it," Kiko told her brother. She turned to the cashier and politely smiled. Yuken handed her money as the older twin paid for the snacks. The twins also paid for the other snacks that they took as promised.

"You little brats happy now?" Yuken asked as the three of them went out of the store.

"Hai!" Kiko exclaimed and did a mock salute while Nozomi quietly nodded.

"Good, then we can go home," he nodded as they began to walk. The twins followed their brother as they ate the marshmallows that they bought.

Kiko nudged Nozomi quietly and smirked. The younger twin already knows that her sister is planning something again and Nozomi is up for it.

The girl nodded to her twin with a playful grin.

"Onii-chan, can we—"

"No!"

The twins laughed at their brother's reaction.

---

Odajima siblings in a nutshell:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
5.1K 84 2
What happens when a woman who didn't like historical stories to end up being travelled back to the 11th century and ends up meeting king baldwin iv?t...
5.1K 125 8
In an alternate universe, after Ash's win against Cynthia in the semifinals, all eyes are set on him, as he is poised to take on the hardest battle o...
612K 37.2K 101
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...